It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am joining the masons...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Good luck. Keep us posted.

I'm thinking about joining myself. My gramps worked his way up the order and my pops was an Odd Fellow. So he's kinda pressureing me to follow an order. Says it'll be a good experience and it will build my network.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

shells4u
I am a woman so I will be joining the ORDER of the EASTERN STAR...I got chastised by the mods for an earlier mason forum where I said something snarky like just join them and stop guessing what they are all about...I decided to put my money where my mouth is so to speak...A former relative was a very longtime member so there is my in...If you are a single woman joining you must have a relative in the Masons...Although the man that gave me the application said that it is rarely checked...he gave me a pamphlet and a phone number...and his name as a reference...I am looking forward to doing helpful things for the community in which I now reside...The winters here are long and cold and I get cabin fever quickly...I am not joining to spy for ATS but rather to do my part in my community...But if there is any satanic rituals I will let you know...does knitting blankets count???

I will try to keep you posted of the fun stuff I am hoping to be a part of...

TRULY,

shells4u
edit on 11/25/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

You are not going to learn anything special... You have to be bred into it like going to an exclusive college. etc. Our leaders and "elite" were in the game at a very young age and processed through it all.
Firepiston
edit on 25-11-2013 by FirePiston because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

FirePiston
You are not going to learn anything special... You have to be bred into it like going to an exclusive college. etc. Our leaders and "elite" were in the game at a very young age and processed through it all.
Firepiston

Could you please explain how you came to this knowledge? I would think that joining and being a part of the order would offer much more insight into what it is, then speculation? Unless you are one of the elite whom you speak of?

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
They gave me a bogus number.....I am so embarressed I guess I am not good enough to join their club...

perhaps firepiston is correct...that really is too bad I have free time I would have loved to devote to our community and country...SMH...

edit on 11/25/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

I will try to keep you posted of the fun stuff I am hoping to be a part of...

"Eyes wide shut" comes to mind. Hope you're into kinky stuff...being a single woman and all.

Yes. Keep us posted. Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Mario It did not work out for me...end of story...lmao

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I just wanted to mention, there are a number of Masons here at ATS. Some, I think, right in the thread already. I don't keep track of such things that closely though.

I will say I know some respected members here are though, and so I'd just say....consider who advice on this comes from and whether they have any direct and personal knowledge to base the advice on vs. just what they've heard, read or been told by a friend of a friend of a friend to what the Freemasons are.

The loudest folks seem to be the latter category ALMOST exclusively in my experience.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Dear Wrabbit as stated a couple posts up they gave me a BOGUS telephone number....I do not appreciate games....this is quite the insult to me....But I guess that is where the RANT forum comes in handy...oh heck I am gonna shine the whole ordeal it is their loss...I am sure I can find another worthy cause to devote my time to like...my dishes...and my artwork...and you all....much LOVE, shells4u

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

network dude

FirePiston
Firepiston

Could you please explain how you came to this knowledge? I would think that joining and being a part of the order would offer much more insight into what it is, then speculation? Unless you are one of the elite whom you speak of?

Just look at the background of everyone who we suspect is in the know and is a mason or any other "secret society". How they started, etc. If it was as easy as just walking in and joining than we would all be elite and there would be no secrets. All of the elite that we know of, does their background say "worked at mcdonalds, joined masons, became head of CIA or C&C? No.. They started young in private schools from wealthy and prominent families, the highest class colleges, etc. The Elite already know she is a member of ats.

Firepiston

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FirePiston

In other words, "Let's speculate and draw conclusions out of thin air!"

That's what I got from your post. I'm glad she joined because now she can help us shut down rumor-mongering like what you're doing.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

That's what I got from your post. I'm glad she joined because now she can help us shut down rumor-mongering like what you're doing.

Okay then.
read my post above yours.. Really?? Come on now use your brain.
Firepiston

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I missed that about the bad phone number. That shocks me, as I don't know the Masons to be game players like that. If you're not wanted, it's like the VFW...they'll make no bones or games about making that clear enough for even someone trying to ignore it, to get it.

Are you sure you were dealing with real people on this or not some mistake? It just strikes me as opposite anything I've known to expect from those folks.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I don't see why anyone would give a bogus number. They are easily found online. Sounds like someone is yanking a chain here.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

You have obviously done ZERO research on the subject.
Firepiston

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

And you obviously aren't a mason, are you? So what gives you the background to speak on the subject, in contrast to the several masons currently circulating on ATS who would be more than willing to educate you?

Have at 'er, masons of ATS.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I was right outside the Masonic Lodge in Hamilton Montana a man in a uniform like with a dog walks out I ask him about joining he goes back inside brings out a brochere with a ladies tel# named BETTY and he wrote his name JAY and said give her a call that she would have FUN with me????? Tell her JAY gave me her(BETTY's) telephone number I called it rang then busy signal tried again and that's where the whole story ends.....

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

You got a busy signal twice and that's why it's a bogus number? Could it just be busy? If you are serious about this here's the email addresses of EO members in Montana(took less than a minute to find):

www.montanastars.org...

You won't get a busy signal there.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Wait, you got a busy signal? Is it possible that they guy wrote the number down wrong by ACCIDENT?

I will fill you in on the process for joining. You first ask a member. This you have done. That member should get in touch with you. In this case a mason tried to give you a number to a EOS member. IF you are sincerely interested in joining, U2U me your location. (just town) and I will look up the local chapter, give you several numbers to contact, and check with you that the numbers I offered are real.

Once you contact the member, you fill out an application. It is read, you are investigated (current members meet with you and ask some basic questions to ensure you are a real person, believe in a higher power, and are not a criminal) and then your application is voted on. Once that is done, you will be contacted to be alerted of the outcome.

The Eastern Star is a very upright organization.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

FirePiston

network dude

FirePiston
Firepiston

Just look at the background of everyone who we suspect is in the know and is a mason or any other "secret society". How they started, etc. If it was as easy as just walking in and joining than we would all be elite and there would be no secrets. All of the elite that we know of, does their background say "worked at mcdonalds, joined masons, became head of CIA or C&C? No.. They started young in private schools from wealthy and prominent families, the highest class colleges, etc. The Elite already know she is a member of ats.

Firepiston

I am a mason. I was just a regular guy when I joined, and ......wait for it..........I now rule the world. Actually, I am still just a regular guy. The only one I have any power over is my cat, since he needs me to put the food in his bowl. I'm self employed. No CIA ties at all. The elite don't give a rats backside about my affiliation to ATS either. (although it's possible that Springer is a sleeper agent)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

ElOmen

One can help people without joining some organization.

I took 8 homeless people to a buffet the other day.

Indeed you don't. If you're one of those selfless self-starters, more power to you. Not everybody is, though so there's nothing wrong with being a part of an organisation which does help you channel your charitable energies in addition to improving yourself as a man

Fitz

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join