It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am joining the masons...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

FirePiston
Just look at the background of everyone who we suspect is in the know and is a mason or any other "secret society". How they started, etc. If it was as easy as just walking in and joining than we would all be elite and there would be no secrets. All of the elite that we know of, does their background say "worked at mcdonalds, joined masons, became head of CIA or C&C? No.. They started young in private schools from wealthy and prominent families, the highest class colleges, etc. The Elite already know she is a member of ats.

Firepiston

It never ceases to amuse me how being a Mason must by definition make you part of 'teh elites' and any pointing out of how this completely flies in the face of reality and Masonic teaching is met with some variant of 'you're a porch mason, unworthy of the "true" masonry'. This from admitted and proud-of-it non and anti-Masons.

Do they not recognise this obvious logical disconnect?

Fitz

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

intrepid
reply to post by shells4u

I don't see why anyone would give a bogus number. They are easily found online. Sounds like someone is yanking a chain here.

Things sure went from a first-to-worst scenario right quick, didn't they? Suspiciously so. It isn't as if the information can't easily be found online. Perhaps some areas are a bit easier to find out about. But it sure isn't as if you're trying to get into Skull and Bones

Fitz

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Nevermind, you don't need to be in a secret club to worship celestial objects.

They wont teach you how to fly.

And who wants to go to funerals of people they never met?

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

no no no....it rang about 10 times then....very fast busy signal.....like this.....ring,ring,ring....ten times then like this....bzzzzzzzzybzzzzzzzzybzzzzzzzzy.....i dont have time for BS....thats all i am saying....

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

for reals I just wanted to be a good person and help the community and country....I guess the club is all full up here....lmao

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I hope it is everything You want it to be. It reads as if Your primary motivation is to give of Your Self/time back to the community in which You reside, how can that be "wrong" ? Good on You

namaste

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Sorry, not buying this. If one wanted to actually do this it wouldn't put someone off to put in more than a couple of minute. Sounds like a very poor attempt to cast disparagement on Masons to me.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

shells4u
reply to post by intrepid

no no no....it rang about 10 times then....very fast busy signal.....like this.....ring,ring,ring....ten times then like this....bzzzzzzzzybzzzzzzzzybzzzzzzzzy.....i dont have time for BS....thats all i am saying....

If you have time to send an e-mail to one of the many people on this list, I am sure one of them could help you join.

But I can only show you the door, you have to walk through it.

Since you didn't send a message, this is the best I can do.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Fitzgibbon

FirePiston
Just look at the background of everyone who we suspect is in the know and is a mason or any other "secret society". How they started, etc. If it was as easy as just walking in and joining than we would all be elite and there would be no secrets. All of the elite that we know of, does their background say "worked at mcdonalds, joined masons, became head of CIA or C&C? No.. They started young in private schools from wealthy and prominent families, the highest class colleges, etc. The Elite already know she is a member of ats.

Firepiston

It never ceases to amuse me how being a Mason must by definition make you part of 'teh elites' and any pointing out of how this completely flies in the face of reality and Masonic teaching is met with some variant of 'you're a porch mason, unworthy of the "true" masonry'. This from admitted and proud-of-it non and anti-Masons.

Fitz

It doesn't! That is my point! The op thinks she will know all the secrets that tptb hold by joining. It does not work that way.
Firepiston

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

FirePiston

Fitzgibbon

FirePiston

Firepiston

Fitz

It doesn't! That is my point! The op thinks she will know all the secrets that tptb hold by joining. It does not work that way.
Firepiston

Uh....no. The OP wanted to join to help her community; it's the interwebz rubes that've been ascribing power, riches et al to TPTB inside-job Masons.

I suggest you re-read the thread for comprehension

Fitz

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Mother and my grandmother and aunt were Order of the Eastern Star members. All 3 are buried in a Masonic-Eastern Star Cemetery in Michigan.

Good luck to you.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

As a Worthy Patron of an Eastern Star Chapter, I hope you enjoy the ceremony.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FirePiston

I dis like stinking thinking...but if you must feel better by blasting my character for a fleeting feeling of power be my guest...I am over it already...I was the butt end of some sort of joke hahaha...I have moved on why don't you....buh bye now....

TRULY,

shells4u

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

reply to post by KSigMason

Now I am totally impressed....please explain your ever so slick statement....

TRULY>>>--------[> ((shelss4u))

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Men can join the Eastern Star, but we can never truly be the presiding officer, but as advisers and junior officers. As Worthy Patron I serve as the adviser for the Worthy Matron, the head of the Chapter, and I preside over the initiation of candidates and anything else asked by the Worthy Matron.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

shells4u

Now I am totally impressed....please explain your ever so slick statement....

TRULY>>>--------[> ((shelss4u))

Apparently Ksig didn't' read through the whole thread to find you were a minimum effort kind of person. He was being his usual nice self, and offering you his wisdom as a mason and a member of the ES.

I hope whatever path you chose next is real easy.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Huh ! Called twice and that's it , you throw your hands up and call foul !? Really ?

Not all Masons are in the OES , nor even care what goes on in the OES , have no idea whom to contact etc; etc; so let's consider this

The man who gave you the number may not be in OES , he walked back in , found an old contact number that is no longer in use and gave it to you .

Also Many have switched from landlines to cell phones , and those old landline numbers are no longer in use . My own contact number in my lodge was not updated to my cell number for almost a year when I had my land line disconnected . That was my fault as I never gave it any thought .

OR , As someone else stated , he could have merely written the number down incorrectly .

I am a Past Worthy Patron who very rarely attends Chapter meetings anymore , I would have no idea what number to give you because our own contact numbers is so out of date that it is pitiful . Many on the list are now dead and gone and those phone numbers are now disconnected .

But if you wish to give up so easily then so be it , you truly did not want to be in the OES .

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I did not read through it all, but I will now.

reply to post by swanne

It has nothing to do with materialism or Satanism.

And you know this how? I'm the first Mason in my family and I have moved through it very quickly.

If you're serious about joining, contact the Grand Secretary (you can find their numbers or contact emails online).

So within a 3-hour time period you've thrown out your desire to join?

I literally did just walk in and asked to be a Mason. It has been a great journey so far and I enjoy myself and my Brethren. Everything I have is from my effort and labor, not some handout.

Well, here's a link to the subordinate Chapters in Montana: www.montanastars.org...

Here's the Grand Secretary's email: [email protected]

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

network dude
Um...no.

The emblem of the Order is a five-pointed star with the white ray of the star pointing downwards towards the manger. In the Chapter room, the downward-pointing white ray points to the West. The character-building lessons taught in the Order are stories inspired by Biblical figures:
Adah (Jephthah's daughter, from Judges)
Ruth, the widow
Esther, the wife
Martha (sister of Lazarus, from the Gospel of John)
Electa (the "elect lady", from II John), the mother

Link to source

Okay. Then it must be pure coincidence. No offence meant, KSigMason, and I thank you for setting this straight. I simply assumed, after I have seen these things:

Upright star (christ):

source: altreligion.about.com...

Downward star (Satan):

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

Eastern Star:

Regards

edit on 27-11-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

swanne
Upright star (christ):

Holy elongated limbs. Is that supposed to be Jesus or a Sasquatch?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join