It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rage of the Angry White Male Continues Its Battle Against Equality

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
in my opinion, the white man superiority is understandable from a historical perspective.
Whites did actually conquer a # load of other human denominations..
I mean from that alone, i can understand how whites in general have this feeling of upper hand when among other colors (basing this on the white faculty in my school in India). In your subconscious minds of course, because most people "dont want to think that way".
You guys did invent a loooooot of #, and your societies were quite... unique-ish. I suppose that portion is justifiable, considering every society has its glaring flaws, yours were more..arrogant? idk
with globalization, i think its turned into "white guilt"

And being men, well hahaha i hate this topic.
But fact is, biologically, men are stronger. and I am almost actually afraid of feminism(men can destroy us), because we spend so much time trying to convince ourselves that we deserve proper life, that the men get left in the same state of mind as theyve always been. Plus we annoy them so much with complicated truths that they never really bothered to understand. Best example i can think of - In rape, who is at fault? Is it the woman that chose to dress like a whore, or is it the man that made the decision to touch her and molest?
You could say that the girl was asking for it, but what about the man? he made the conscious decision to hurt her, there is a line between thinking about it and actually doing it. Now when men say they cant help it, its a lie, they can actually, we are not autonomous animals, we have conscious thought, and we can choose not to do something.
The man always had the option to choose, but the woman never did.
^^^
is our basic survival pattern. Men are the seeders and women are the incubation chambers. One man can impregnate a 100 women in a week, a woman can only have one child in nine months.
Hence, male domination. but since we are blessed humans, we can rise above all this crap, we just have to CHOOSE to :E

Now add angry white male into the equation and # gets serious :p

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
What I do know that if someone that is not a white male shows emotion, animation, assertiveness or stands up for themselves, it is called being an angry "fill in the blank " man , but if someone who is not black shows any of the above characteristics, he is called a maverick, a go getter, or assertive , terms which have a lighter or positive connotation and it is much more tolerable by others around them if they do and actually their peers sort of accept it much more than if anyone else displayed those behaviors either in public or the workplace.

In other words they have always gotten a pass for the same behavior that is perceived as having an attitude or being the stereotypical angry "fill in the blank" so what is the problem now ? I do not understand the OP frustration or anyone else that is actually not getting a pass anymore for the way they may want to express their anger or outrage and their methods are not getting the warm reception they might have awhile ago.

edit on 26-11-2013 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by FyreByrd

What about Mao Tse-tung ? Angry yellow man

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   

I got to pondering an ongoing problem I encounter on forums and social media all the time. If, as a white guy you make a comment and some black guy doesn't agree with you then you're a racist. I figured a way to combat this. Next time make sure you point out that Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton need to pay the price for their involvement in MLK's assassination. Seems every time I've done this there is a maddening silence.

I've finally realized why this is. Most blacks today couldn't handle MLK's Dream of being equal to a white man...and here's why. They've been indoctrinated to view whites as superior and feel it's their comeuppance to be superior over a white man. ( do or die) or ( us vs them )

Can anyone tell me why I'm a racist because of how my accuser views me? How has that somehow become my problem? This is why a black guy will never be superior to me...his thinking is off kilter.

Im not a conservative nor am I a Liberal Im just a guy that's sick of the double standard and the anti-caucasian propaganda.
edit on 26-11-2013 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Being a racist white in America means that you have no opportunity your life looks bleak everyone hates you and plenty of other negative things associated with them.

Being a racist black man in America everyone likes you everything you do it's great and wonderful you get job opportunities and plenty of other things............ there are no negatives.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

holton0289
Being a racist white in America means that you have no opportunity your life looks bleak everyone hates you and plenty of other negative things associated with them.

Being a racist black man in America everyone likes you everything you do it's great and wonderful you get job opportunities and plenty of other things............ there are no negatives.

I firmly believe that Affirmative Action is the reason that at least 50% of all those white supremist fools went that route.

Nothing has been more detrimental to the SOUL of a MAN than that monstrosity.

Why should an immigrant's kid from Somalia get "points" for jobs/college, etc.. over a white kid that has been in America since his family cam 400 years ago?

How can a Hispanic kid (anchor baby) get a preference over a white kid?

Heck, we went to WAR with Vietnam!! why should a Vietnamese kid get the spot over a white kid, one whose father was a pow totured by a relative of the Vietnamese kid?

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

OneManArmy

HanzHenry

seeker1963

What does the color of ones skin have to do with being a man????

Are you saying there are no angry black men, yellow men, red men???

Sounds like a progressive hit piece of pure pschobabble designed to perpetuate racism versus solving it to me......

It is a numbers game, most of the shafted disenfranchises, the majority of the middle class was white males. There ARE black men just as angry at the RIGHT SOURCE, the MOSTLY non-white job stealing immigrant.\\

TPTB want this to be kept a race thing, if it is allowed to be a local vs. outsider thing..

The PEOPLE WHO BELONG HERE WILL WIN

No I think the anti foreigner argument is exactly the same as the racial argument.
The real enemy is TPTB that allow these situations to manifest, and use their media outlets to get us to point the finger at everyone but the real culprits. Its divide and rule in its most basic sense.

Depends but no it really isn't. I have a huge problem with illegals. Why? Because they are just that... Criminals that have circumvented the system and have made no effort to enter into this country by proper means.

Why is that so hard for people to understand.

To be honest I couldn't care less what illegal immigrants want or need. I do not give a flying fart in space what they feel entitled to and I certainly don't think they have any rights at all.

Why? Because they are criminals plain and simple or have you lost your dictionary?

It doesn't matter to me what their skin color is...

Legal immigrants of all races are fine by me.. They put forth the effort to come into this country legally...

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

The train of thought that this article comes from is itself racist. Dividing men and women; human beings into sub categories is immature.

Some people need to move outside the race box and understand that racism is a distraction. It is meant to cause anger and hatred. It is deception at it's finest.

Everyone was created equal. There is no person who deserves less than another anywhere in the world.
Those who believe otherwise are enemies of the human race and this planet.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

HanzHenry

I would say that hatred of our fellow human being is more detrimental to the soul than any government legislation.
And you sound so full of hate.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

DaMod

OneManArmy

HanzHenry

seeker1963

What does the color of ones skin have to do with being a man????

Are you saying there are no angry black men, yellow men, red men???

Sounds like a progressive hit piece of pure pschobabble designed to perpetuate racism versus solving it to me......

It is a numbers game, most of the shafted disenfranchises, the majority of the middle class was white males. There ARE black men just as angry at the RIGHT SOURCE, the MOSTLY non-white job stealing immigrant.

TPTB want this to be kept a race thing, if it is allowed to be a local vs. outsider thing..

The PEOPLE WHO BELONG HERE WILL WIN

No I think the anti foreigner argument is exactly the same as the racial argument.
The real enemy is TPTB that allow these situations to manifest, and use their media outlets to get us to point the finger at everyone but the real culprits. Its divide and rule in its most basic sense.

Depends but no it really isn't. I have a huge problem with illegals. Why? Because they are just that... Criminals that have circumvented the system and have made no effort to enter into this country by proper means.

Why is that so hard for people to understand.

To be honest I couldn't care less what illegal immigrants want or need. I do not give a flying fart in space what they feel entitled to and I certainly don't think they have any rights at all.

Why? Because they are criminals plain and simple or have you lost your dictionary?

It doesn't matter to me what their skin color is...

Legal immigrants of all races are fine by me.. They put forth the effort to come into this country legally...

The "illegals" are only "illegal" until the government decides to have an amnesty that makes them "legal".
Damn I have done enough things in my time that makes me "illegal".
Underage drinking, underage smoking, partaking in drugs.
Damn maybe I should be kicked out of my country.

But just to clarify, I wasnt talking about "illegals" I was talking about "positive contributors to society that follow the law of the land and integrate into society"
The problem is, it would seem that society doesnt want to let them. And then society looks down their noses at them and blames them for all their own problems instead of taking responsibility for their own lives.
Its so much easier to blame the foreigners. And then society wonders why the "foreigners" get hostile.
edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmTue, 26 Nov 2013 13:41:22 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

MillionsOfPeaches

Everyone was created equal. There is no person who deserves less than another anywhere in the world.
Those who believe otherwise are enemies of the human race and this planet.

Exactly!!
edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmTue, 26 Nov 2013 13:42:48 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I'll make this simple. I know plenty of white men, none of them are angry.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

OneManArmy

HanzHenry

I would say that hatred of our fellow human being is more detrimental to the soul than any government legislation.

the soul crushing sickness of being held back so another can get ahead is reprehensible.

I am full of hate of the correct things. One group of people tries to build more for their families and all the others that didn't, decide it is much easier to parasite than to build their own.

The working class white male has been stepped over by everyone in America. Those with connections and influence are OK, but the rest.. pfft.

The ship left the dock, and instead of being able to jump, all the minorities have you hamstrung by Affirmative Action

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

OneManArmy

HanzHenry

And, I will always HATE foreigners who came to my country.. for their "BETTER LIFE" is at the expense of MY nation's people.

I would sit back and watch the whole world starve. As long as every American was LIVING IT UP>>

none of them should be allowed to leave their current hell, they should HAVE TO FIX IT..

THEN... and ONLY THEN... will HUMANITY have a chance at equality.. WHEN PEOPLE QUIT ABANDONING THEIR OWN!

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

HanzHenry

the soul crushing sickness of being held back so another can get ahead is reprehensible.

Now that right there is something we can both agree on.
No race nor gender nor class should ever be given preferential treatment, we are all equals.

It creates more problems than it ever solves.

There is nothing affirmative about "affirmative action".
There is nothing positive about "positive discrimination".
It breeds jealousy and hatred.
edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmTue, 26 Nov 2013 14:17:20 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Thank you for posting this. About 10 years ago I moved into a small suburban community that left me feeling like I was in a time warp. A small group of AWM's controlled everything - and everything was extremely unhealthy. Not to mention racist, biased, misogynist, colonial and worse. Things have changed somewhat now, but I've since learned that there has indeed been a resurgence of 1950's thinking. So not a time warp but a social and cultural regression. Yuck.

Anyway I will see if I can find that book.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Well said. Also...All the talk about "white guilt," is a bunch of garbage.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by holton0289

Being rascist has serious spiritual implications no matter one's race; your completely wrong.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

HanzHenry

kimish

HanzHenry
reply to post by OneManArmy

personally, you have benefitted from immigration so your views are suspect on it. You know inside that the better life was a takeaway from an American.
Maybe it is my Native part, but if someone has an immigrant parent or grandparent, they are not a real American to me. And 200 years lineage should be required before full right and benefits.

Unless one's family has served 3 straight generations in the military then THEY OWE ME and ALL Americans. I have lost MANY branches from a family tree, and today have a massive shortage of family. Yet the immigrant, whose ancestors didn't 'git'r done' at home was able to have a large family and NEVER PAID THE PRICE TO BE HERE.

So, my family dies in wars forever, and then immigrants can come here and outnumber me?

I think you should specify "undocumented" immigrants. Because I know that my ancestors were documented in order to become hard working citizens to make a better life for their families. They didn't get here illegally and shuttle money back to their homeland. When they could afford it, they used their hard earned, legal money to move their families back here to the U.S. to become legal, tax paying citizens.

Illegal or LEGAL ----> DOES NOT MATTER!

STILL your family should NOT be HERE!

I wish all immigrants over last 200 years would either LEAVE, or be second class until 200 years.

Why should MY ANCESTORS have fought for a BETTER LIFE FOR US.... to have a bunch of people choose to :

1. freeload off MY ANCESTORS TOIL
2. EVERY IMMIGRANT ---->STOLE their job from a REAL AMERICAN
3. Why is it OK for one needy person to STEAL something from one MORE ENTITLED?

Someone who has ancestors here forever should not have tp see his country OVER RUN with people that PAID ------> NO PRICE !!!

I'm disgusted at the fact that you actually got stars for some of your posts. I don't even know you, but I'm willing to bet my life savings that you have 0 Native American blood in your body. Guess what, your ancestors were immigrants.

If you really wanted to know your culture, you would ask your family about their lineage and find out which European country your family originally came from. You're Anglo-Saxon? I don't see you taking to the streets with your Scottish/Irish culture, now do I? Instead all I see is this hate-based rhetoric about how your economic situation is directly caused by other races of people.That's not rationality, that's paranoia.

This is what symbolizes how ridiculous these arguments are. Pray tell, what is "Caucasian culture?". I know exactly what "black culture" is -- the culture of the African slaves who attempted to integrate their culture with that of America at the time. Simply put, African-American culture, not the culture of every single living black person in the United States. I'm black, no doubt there. But I'm not African-American. No, I have my own culture. So what exactly is this Caucasian culture you keep referring to, because I'm undoubtedly sure that Italians don't have the same exact culture as the French.

So then, what are you? Manx, Irish, English, Cornish or Welsh? I bet you don't even know.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

The US didn't exist until Brits, Dutch, and Germans settled the territory and founded the US. The people who were here when the nation was founded are not immigrants.

The people who founded the U.S. hadn't done so, it would have eventually been taken over by the Spanish, and would be another Latin America hell hole.

Are you aware how much more horribly the Spanish treated the native Americans when they arrived than the areas settled by the Brits, Dutch, and Germans?

There were wave and waves of people who came to these continents, and they formed their own nations.

Everyone wants to live in the US because it is the most prosperous nation on the planet.

Don't you think the people who founded the US, and built it into such a great nation should get some credit?

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
An example of ongoing and entrenched white male privilege:

The Problem with ‘Brogrammers’
Why is Silicon Valley so stubbornly white and male?

inthesetimes.org...

It’s no secret that Silicon Valley has a problem with sexism and racism, but the revelation in October, as Twitter prepared for its initial public stock offering (IPO), that the company didn’t have a single woman or person of color on its board, rekindled a long-running debate on how to challenge these exclusions from the tech industry.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join