It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know about exorcisms?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

It was a serious question because the world's faith is not all Christian. There are Eastern religions and Native American religions as well, all having to deal with the same extra-dimensional entities. It would make no sense to assume that each religion was dealing with a different set of entities.

I'm sure there are Eastern approaches to spiritual well-being, and possible ancient ones in the Sumeria region, that are more educated on the different types of entities and how they work.

A kit being insufficient... that is a good point, I will give you one there. I do not under-estimate these things, especially in the case that it is a real or powerful demon, someone without training could end up under it's control more than anything else.
edit on 23amSat, 23 Nov 2013 03:16:42 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Does anyone know about exorcisms?

Yes I used to be married.

Just ask my anything.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

The deception is extremely great. Without God's grace you won't make it out of the Matrix. The Gospel is the power of God and that's what hidden from everyone on this board. I have witnessed first hand of demon possession and have come to see how crafty they can be. There is more to it but the link I sent earlier is a good place to start.

The true armor of God is the Gospel and if you arm yourself and others with it then they can't do anything to you internally.

Binding and Loosing:
www.moriel.org...

The Gospel as the True Armor of God: Deliverance from Demons as Transfer of Dominion
cicministry.org...

For more info on binding and loosing visit this link and search for it: cicministry.org...
edit on 23-11-2013 by VoiceInTheWilderness because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

darkbake

It was a serious question because the world's faith is not all Christian. There are Eastern religions and Native American religions as well, all having to deal with the same extra-dimensional entities. It would make no sense to assume that each religion was dealing with a different set of entities.

I'm sure there are Eastern approaches to spiritual well-being, and possible ancient ones in the Sumeria region, that are more educated on the different types of entities and how they work.

A kit being insufficient... that is a good point, I will give you one there. I do not under-estimate these things, especially in the case that it is a real or powerful demon, someone without training could end up under it's control more than anything else.
edit on 23amSat, 23 Nov 2013 03:16:42 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

Well,
Maybe I came off a bit rude there. So many people start out a thread running down Christians to justify a point. They always use the extreme fringe that doesn't represent what the actual Christian beliefs are.

The Catholic exorcism is an old procedure but it is fairly new as far as exorcisms go.
Exorcism was practiced in Judaism, it is thought that a fair portion of the healings of Jesus were actually exorcisms. Babylon, ancient Persia, ancient Hindu texts even note exorcisms.

I think you will find that the Eastern and Native American religions deal with these things in a different way because of their different beliefs. They don't necessarily see demonic possession as a possession.
Other cultures simply don't deal with it like some westerners who lock up the victim as insane.

The actual exorcists that are sanctioned by the Catholic Church are known to be dedicated in the area of demonology. They cannot live normal lives after they get into this field. Exorcism affects the exorcist in negative ways that become a lifelong burden.

I was working in Malaysia on the island of Borneo several years back and became friends with a gentleman from India who worked there. He told me about a family he knew that had a member who was harassed by a demon. Demon was the word he used. He said that they hadn't been able to get help because nobody that tried could have any effect on the demon. They fled the upstairs of the home and lived downstairs. The daughter who was afflicted was left to live alone with the demon.

As far as he knew, they hadn't gotten any relief.

He was a close friend of the family and while visiting had seen the demon himself in a physical body. It was a creepy experience just hearing the story because this guy was a middle aged engineer who was well respected and serious.

It was a while back so I don't remember all of the details but I don't think they had tried a Christian exorcist.

I have read that some religions and cultures will turn to Catholic exorcists because they don't have any.
I don't know of any successful exorcisms by non Catholic exorcists except a few by Ed Warren.

The exorcisms done by Ed warren used the Catholic ritual.

It seems that the lack of non-Christian exorcists stems from a reduced belief in religion in general. Fewer people of faith leads to fewer candidates for the role.

I think the Catholics have simply been the only group to keep the activity current.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Further studies will show you that the Roman Catholic doesn't have the true Gospel. A false Gospel can't save nor deliver anyone so it's pointless doing any kind of exorcism without knowing the true Gospel. Christ is the true deliverer and healer and if He is not being exalted then there is no deliverance. There can only be delusion (thinking that you are free when you are not) if you go ahead without Christ.

The issue in spiritual warfare is the allegiance of individuals either to Christ through the gospel or to Satan through their sin and alienation from God. (cicministry.org...)

Deep down, if the person is not willing to surrender to Christ then it's pointless doing any kind of deliverance.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Thanks, I might have to look into the Catholic exorcism idea. I still think that I might be possessed by some kind of minor entity based on the experiences I've had since using the Ouija Board. The most notable ones are the rare times when I wake up in the middle of the night and start speaking, but other than that, yeah, I've had some dark thoughts since then (not violent or anything, but... a real spiritual struggle).

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Maybe you can try a Demon incarnation bowl I know catholic priest may exorcise your home. You may want to try to seal your home and bury the board and anything else you used to allow things in. What odyou say when you wake up speaking and what times does this happen? Why do you feel its lilith in your dream? Are they sexual in nature?
edit on 12-12-2013 by Johnathanandheather because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Hey there darkbake ... we often seem to frequent and comment on the same threads ... that's why I'm not sure if you were around and/or read the thread I made back in 2010 (I think) about a case me and my W.I.S.P.S (Woodwytch Investigations of Supernatural & Paranormal Source) team were working on.

I will add links at the end of the post should you want to take a looksee.

Anyhoo long story short my W.I.S.P.S team is not like any regular paranormal investigation team and we never advertise our services ... all our clients come to us via word of mouth and recommendation ... and we certainly never charge a fee.

The case in question became known as 'The Red-Eyes Case' (explained in the thread) ... and although I have been aware and had contact with spirits since I was 3yrs old I had never come across anything like this before.

We initially tried a general cleansing of the two properties that were effected and this seemed to work ... however we discovered that it had not left it had just been subdued and it was going to take something a lot stronger to get rid !

In spite of all my experience I was not egotistical enough to think I could beat everything that came my way so I was prepared to admit defeat on this occasion and ask for help from an outside source.

In the thread I asked if anyone had ever come across anything like the entity that we had been dealing with for well over a month and several people came forward to assist and offer advise ... and that is when I realized what a truly amazing set of people we have here on ATS when the chips are down.

One member in particular seemed more than qualified ... his username was DrJay1975 (I don't know if he still comes on ATS I haven't seen him on the boards for a long time now) ... but it turned out that he lived in New Orleans and was a psychologist that was called on to attend Exorcisms.

Some of his help was invaluable ... the first thing that he told me was that ALL heads of churches have a resident 'exorcist' (something I didn't know). The nearest head of church to my location is York Minster (in York, UK) so I tried to contact the Arch Bishop of York several times leaving messages that were never replied to ... not once.

And things were getting worse for all concerned in the two properties so we needed to act fast ... this was when DrJay1975 sent me a full script for exorcism to perform it myself (with my team) ... but after reading through it I felt that it was just words ... after all having been a practicing Witch for over 25yrs a Christian script was never likely to touch my soul ... and I believed that if I had to do this alone but for the W.I.S.P.S team then I would have to create something powerfully Pagan ... and after thinking about it I realized that the entity (being ancient and pre-Christian) would probably be more effected by this than a Christian Exorcism.

As a result I constructed a very powerful Binding & Banishing Ritual and coached the team on how to behave during ritual and the individual parts they would have to perform ... even during the preparation and construction phases I could 'feel' the power in the words (the key ingredient that was missing from the Christian Exorcism (for me).

We had the most amazing experiences during the ritual (good and bad) and the result was total and complete ... all activity stopped and has not returned.

However, it would be true to say that none of us came away the same as we went in ... it changed something in all of us a little bit ... it is not something that should ever be done lightly or without full consideration ... and I hope I never get called on to do it again ... but at least if I do I will be more prepared and know what to expect.

So to answer your question 'Does anyone know about exorcisms'' my answer would have to be yes !

But the moral of this personal account is ... go with what you feel ... if you are Christian go with a church exorcism ... if you are Pagan go with a binding & banishing ritual ... because the active key for successful results is to 'feel the words spoken in your soul'.

And if you don't have to do either then avoid them like the plague

Link(s)

The Messanger (Dirken Ridge) - Update Of The 'Demon Identification' (Red-Eyes) Case.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

How it all began;

Demon Identification Help Required
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Woody )O(
edit on 09/09/2013 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

darkbake
Does anyone know of any way to contact an exorcist?

Contact a Catholic monastery near you. Probably not a parish church, but a monastery.
If you can't find one that understands, call EWTN in Irondale Alabama.
Ask them if they can direct you to a priest who can do exorcisms in your area.
I know they have helped people out with this kind of thing ... finding them help and all ...

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I still think that I might be possessed by some kind of minor entity based on the experiences I've had since using the Ouija Board.

You don't need a full exocism to do the job.

Simply speak the Lords prayer from the bottom of your heart. Add a few more sentences like 'allow your Spirit to walk by my side in my hour of need' and 'in the name of Yahushua, banish these negative entities that occupy my body' and He will remove them there and then.

If i have done it with 2 demons in me, i know you can as well.

Allow Him to guide you and He will do a lot more work than us mortals can.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join