It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reincarnated children

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
My 6 year old grandson said to me the other day when we were driving: "Gramma, can you drive on the sidewalk?"

While I was trying to formulate in my head a simple, but informed answer, he said: "You can't, it's on the test".

I said: "What test?" He said: "The drivers test. I passed it. In my past life when I was a girl".

---------------

This is not the first time he's mentioned being a girl "before".

But, he won't talk about it. It's kind of like he's not suppose to. I've asked him: "Do you know your name?" And it's like a wall goes up.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

Some do have that old soul like the girl who was eight years old and sang like Maria callas. those are the stories that slip the supernatural once and awhile to show the world there's more to do and research this topic.

a reply to: DAVID64

Maybe because part of the memories could be stored outside our brains in the unconsciousness stream of information . Something I've heard saying somewhere..?

But every newborn changes the way the earth moves.. And sometimes its notable and sometimes its not those people who did change the world "like you name your hero " who died or still lives could be the next reincarnator thats gonna change the world drastically either good or bad it doesn't matter

<< 1  2  3   >>

join