It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reincarnated children

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

Yeah that's amazing isn't it that can't only be just talent I mean thats talent from above if you ask me !

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Earth and it's inhabitants is a school, a spritual school if you will. We all choose to come in at different times and places. Each soul is not the same, some older, some younger, some on the last leg of a long line of incarnations and lessons learned and mastered as we are not our physical body.

I share the same opinion, And maybe one day you or I, will be reborn and become presidents that do care for our citizens and wars are something of the past living in a very benevolent Earth or maybe we reincarnate on another planet ?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

I share the same opinion, And maybe one day you or I, will be reborn and become presidents that do care for our citizens and wars are something of the past living in a very benevolent Earth or maybe we reincarnate on another planet ?

Anything is possible my friend
A wise teacher once said to me~

"What is good and evil on this planet, does not define what is good and evil on another"

Therein~ Other worlds may view good as evil and vice versa, that really threw me for a loop in my younger years but now have a greater understanding of it.

Earth is full of some very facinating individuals, and here both view good as evil and evil as good (pending geographical location of coarse)

This planet to me is a Mastery planet that throws the kettle and remanifests as a chicken then turns into dragon.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Reading back over my post, it comes off as quite arrogant and rude.

[Note to self: must stop drinking and posting!!!]

I love discussing this topic with anyone and cannot emphasize enough that it is my opinion and personal belief that it is no longer debatable with myself - I'm convinced that this phenomena is as real as the tax I pay

I hope that clarifies my stance, I certainly welcome and respect anyone's position on this subject - irrespective on how it compares to my own.

After all, you will either believe or you will not........this is one of the many privileges that free will offers us along our journey in life.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

[Note to self: must stop drinking and posting!!!]

Oh crap! I almost spit water on my keyboard! Words of wisdom for any lifetime!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Reading back over my post, it comes off as quite arrogant and rude.

No that's alright , As I also sometimes bluntly speak before I think , because the emotions are sometimes stronger on dictated moments of debate

We live in a free world , well most of us do so you also may speak freely of what you believe or not . Only if you live in china their you are not allowed to be reincarnated

So I think they gonna vaccinate everyone with imortality vacines...
edit on 0b25America/ChicagoFri, 22 Nov 2013 13:09:25 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 22 Nov 2013 13:09:25 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I had kind of an interesting experience lately regarding reincarnation. I read a lot of books and have read many on various spiritual matters and reincarnation. One book I read said you could find the name of your spirit guide by meditating and asking the universal consciousness for his/her name. So I tried it and the name "Tanguy" came to my mind. I thought it sounded very strange but nevertheless I looked it up on Wikipedia. Turns out there was an artist named Tanguy who painted in the surrealist style during the 1930s-1950s. He married an American artist named Kay Sage. So I looked them up. (I majored in art in college but was never interested in surrealism or modern art- I preferred pre-20th century art). Anyway, Kay Sage's artwork looked incredibly similar to the sort of "modern art" assignments that I did in my college art classes (at the behest of my professors). It was just an eerie feeling to see her paintings which looked so similar to mine. I found out that Tanguy died suddenly in 1955 and Kay was devastated and tried to kill herself several times. She finally succeeded in January of the year I was born- and I came along 11 months later. So I can't help wondering if I am the reincarnation of this person, but I guess there is no way to prove it.
One book I read regarding reincarnation said that if you become too dependent on your soul mate you must spend a lifetime without that person in order to learn and grow. So any of you who have spent your life alone, think of it not as a negative thing- but as an opportunity for personal growth.

Sal

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
First post ever! HAH!

This has always been a facinating topic for me, and i love that there is two solid oppositions, and not just that, but several opinions on the matter. That's what i love most about ATS, is the concepts, ideas, and notions behind the unexplainable or conspiracies of the world, opened up so all can learn from one another, while offering their opinions.

ANYWAY. Reincarnation. I will say this, as much as i completely see both sides of the spectrum, it would be "unwise" to write off the idea of reincarnation as detrimental to the idea of life and the beauty that it has. Life is special, beautiful, even though it can be a serious pain in the a**. I am not a man of god, not by a long shot, but i will say that through the actions of nature itself, there is a plan (poor choice of words), whether it be a mathmatical sequence that dictates us, or something unexplained, there is a pattern and a cycle and a way to everything. Never ignore the instincts or feelings you have for living a past life...(i do like the idea someone threw out of spirits attaching themselves to you and thus, you draw from them this perception)

I do believe in reincarnation, and with my own opinion and belief, i can say with confidence i've lived 3 separate times, aside from this life. One i can see vividly, 1400's, the other's not so much, but there are feelings and memories attached that do not belong in my presence here. What intrigues me the most is i know that i do NOT belong here. For a fact. Without a doubt, its there. And the reason being is i know that i died early, and wanted to come back. However, ever since i was small i've NEVER been on board with any of this - this place. As i grew up i knew it was because i was let down. This time around wasnt what i had expected. None of it. I've disected this repeatedly trying to understand and it just comes down to the simple fact (my belief) that i wanted to come back, but came back far LATER than i thought i would. (This by itself, which was mentioned by a few others here, is interesting. This calls into question time and space, and the relevance / irrelevance of it all, or...relevance to us as individuals and nothing else) We cannot disregard instincts. Though we are slaves to technology, we can still focus and feel things without sight. Feel presences without touch. And know, beyond evidence.

What if death is just another door? What if we decide to come back? Do we change sexes? Probably. Would we stay here on earth? Who knows- thats a sequence in the equation we have not yet figured out. Do we become other things? Some people believe they were animals...which, we are all learning this day in age we do NOT give animals enough credit. They are smart beings. (Not saying i believe i was an animal, just saying) What if we descide NOT to come back?

There is a theory about the "well of souls" idea, where energy, being sort of a cyclic thing, revolves around out planet and its balanced with new and old energy, or souls. (This is FAR out there, mind you, but like all things far fetched, it can be rooted with some essence of truth and should be considered. Sift through all the sh*t if you're going to find the grass) Anyway, well of souls. There's a balance, of new and old. This demonstrates alot about how we interract as people. Why some of us are "old souls" in action and principle. why we cant stand one another. Why some get along better than others. why we're drawn to certain individuals. Past experiences may dictate current ones...sure.

I'm stoked about the idea of coming back time and time again, not just because to me it makes sense, that energy, matter, and all things convert and become recycled in some way...changing but never disappearing (in the sense of being erased) -that our consciousness transitions beyond and into something else, another vessel, whatever - IF this is all by choice, what a choice? I'm sure there's those that opt out. There's times, like all of us, we ALL wish we could opt out, whether in seriousness or otherwise... or wonder- why'd i come back here if my life is this cruddy? I want my money back...next time, i'd do it different....

I also feel like if you buy into the idea of reincarnation, then it may be wise to invest some thought into celestial consciousness. Seems like they do go hand in hand.

There's something there. Whether it remains unexplainable for years to come or not, the instincts alone will serve us well. They always have and they always will. Science will uncover much, and eventually cross barriers once thought to be unacceptable or "strange." Life is wierd. Chaotic. And Beautiful.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I've posted once or twice about my four year old daughter and what she tells me on a regular basis about her "brown mommy and daddy."

I come from a Christian background, but the more I hear from her, the more I think there may actually be some truth to reincarnation.

My daughter is currently a little over fours years old but for several months now (maybe even a year at this point?) she has brought up her "brown mommy and daddy" as well as a brother that she appears to have been very close with and at least one sister.

She was moderately speech delayed as a toddler and these days has more or less caught up minus some pronunciation issues. Sometime back, shortly after she started to speak clear enough that I could really understand her, she insisted that I take her to her brown house to see her brother. That was where she lived as well as her brown mommy and daddy.

Initially I was taken aback and didn't know what to do. Since she was really just starting to speak clearly, I wasn't about ready to discourage her. Over time she has periodically let me in on a few details, which I'll list below to the best that I can remember.

1. She had a brown Mommy and Daddy. Her mom had often-tangled black hair and her dad had brown hair. She was very particular about mentioning it was brown and not black. She has also mentioned an older sister who was tall.

2. One day when her mom had white hair, she laid her mom down in her bed and told her to go to sleep. She laid down next to her.

3. Her mom's name was something like Lamya or Lamia. She has since told me that her name was Layla/Leila, and her sister was Lena.

4. She picked lots and lots and lots of cherries with her family. I want to note that we went apple picking in September this year at a farm with multiple crops. She was insistent that we go cherry picking and was extremely upset that they were out of season. We don't eat cherries often. Very rarely, actually.

5. She got married and her "wedding costume" was too long and had to be pulled up just below the breast. It was "pink and blue, no... purple." Her husband's name was Connolly, which seems a bit out of place with what else she has told me.

That what I can think of off the top of my head. Below I've listed name origins.

Lamya: Arabic; used in arabic speaking countries.
Lamia: Greek/Swahili; used in African, English, and Swahili speaking countries

Layla: Arabic, Swahili, African; used in Arabic, English, Swahili speaking countries
Leila: Persian; used in Arabic, English, and Persian speaking countries

Lena: Greek; used in English, French, German, Polish, Russian and Armenian speaking countries

Connolly: Gaelic; used in English speaking countries

The name Connolly, really doesn't seem to fit with the others. I've speculated maybe a Turkish or nearby country of origin. I suppose she could have married an English traveler of some sort.

I want to note that they names she's given are not typical names that she gives to her dolls. She defaults to Charlie (had a girl at preschool with that name), Ariel, and Charlynn (preschool teachers daughter). I don't even know where she would have ever heard the names Lamya or Connolly. Lena is not impossible in our area, nor is Layla.

Oh, and a map of where cherries grow around the world:

upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynx1102

I found your thread most interesting!
As mentioned, China does not allow it's people to believe in reincarnation. It's funny how different countries 'indoctrinate' their people, choosing what they must believe. In America, it's much more suttle ; teachers indoctrinate children in 'how' to believe, ie what is possible, what is not. Individual thinking is quashed at an early age.
Politicians spend millions spinning yarns and telling lies to get elected.
Religions tell us HOW to believe in God, and if you aren't of 'their' faith, well...you know where you'll go.
People want someone to follow; to take charge of their lives when they become too old for their parents to tell them how to believe. It's a big, bad scary world if you don't have some kind of belief system- and it's a lot easier to adopt one from someone else who seems to have done all the work in figuring life out.
Edgar Cayce explained that every person vibrates energy at measurable frequencies (scientifically proven now)...the 'higher' the frequency, the closer we are to the Creator...that would be positive energy. It takes a certain level of positive energy to inhabit a body and make it function. The more negative a persons energy (and we all know evil types exist in our world) the farther they are from the creator.
If a persons vibrations become too low ( from living too many lives in a negative way) they will no longer have a high enough vibration to inhabit a body....but their 'spirit' or 'soul' will still exist- and THIS is hell. You no longer have a high enough energy frequency level to make a body function; by your own choices in how you lived your life!
Weather you believe in reincarnation or not, 'Edgar Cayce On Reincarnation' is a very thought-provoking read.
Nugget

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
energy (and we all know evil types exist in our world) the farther they are from the creator.
If a persons vibrations become too low ( from living too many lives in a negative way) they will no longer have a high enough vibration to inhabit a body....but their 'spirit' or 'soul' will still exist- and THIS is hell. You no longer have a high enough energy frequency level to make a body function; by your own choices in how you lived your life!
Weather you believe in reincarnation or not, 'Edgar Cayce On Reincarnation' is a very thought-provoking read.
Nugget

"We" are ALL in a 'pyramid' NOW. When Ra levitated the pyramids, these were used as "Ascension chambers" for first the Pharaohs (they were the first "offspring") but over time, Mother Earth on Her numerous shifts over that 'time', the ENERGY is here, NOW... When a 'Self' is of "low vibration" they see "red" Red is at the bottom (rainbow/chakra)

In essence, Mother Earth is now in "4th gear" the Ones still stuck in 3rd gear, won't/aren't able to survive on Mother Earth any longer..

www.lawofoneinfo.net www.returnofedgarcayce.com

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraudfinder

While some people may believe resurrection and reincarnation are different, I don't. I believe they are the same.

For the ones stuck on Jesus.... Jesus's story in my opinion shows reincarnation/resurrection. Resurrection being the old terminology. He lived many lives to reach Christ. He said were all in him and he in us. We are all to be like him and do even more than he did. So says Jesus anyway.

Some in history that I believe were the same soul of Jesus includes but not limited to:

Adam, Melchizedek, Job, Joseph, Hermes

He was said to be the first Adam, so how is this possible unless he was Adam?

Does it not make sense WHY Jesus would say he carries our burden and sins? He literally does.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Saorsainn

Thank you for sharing your daughters story with us.

I have found through my studies of reincarnation that children before the age of six do in fact remember past lives. There are great books on the subject. Children before the age of six are also said to be closely connected to the "other side" and for this reason children sometimes will speak of spirits passed on.

I would try and record my daughter when she spoke of her brown mommy and daddy just so when she gets older you can replay them and see if she continues to remember them. They say that as children get exposed to this reality they tend to forget their past life completely.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SallieSunshine

I found out that Tanguy died suddenly in 1955 and Kay was devastated and tried to kill herself several times. She finally succeeded in January of the year I was born- and I came along 11 months later. So I can't help wondering if I am the reincarnation of this person, but I guess there is no way to prove it.

Pics or it didn't happen.. ( just kidding some people here say that regularly sometimes :lol
No to me this is clear if you believe in coincidence then one could be in two minds. But if you don't then this could be a clear mesage from beyond . Great story.

Lynx1102
First post ever! HAH!

ANYWAY. Reincarnation. I will say this, as much as i completely see both sides of the spectrum, it would be "unwise" to write off the idea of reincarnation as detrimental to the idea of life and the beauty that it has. Life is special, beautiful, even though it can be a serious pain in the a**. I am not a man of god, not by a long shot, but i will say that through the actions of nature itself, there is a plan (poor choice of words), whether it be a mathmatical sequence that dictates us, or something unexplained, there is a pattern and a cycle and a way to everything. Never ignore the instincts or feelings you have for living a past life...(i do like the idea someone threw out of spirits attaching themselves to you and thus, you draw from them this perception)

I can share the view you're writing about , It could be very possible that god as we have mostly learned from books could work totally different as we think it would. However I do think good spirits from relatives or friends from the past could watch over one-another and give you signs in various time periods?

I do believe in reincarnation, and with my own opinion and belief, i can say with confidence i've lived 3 separate times, aside from this life. One i can see vividly, 1400's, the other's not so much, but there are feelings and memories attached that do not belong in my presence here. What intrigues me the most is i know that i do NOT belong here. For a fact. Without a doubt, its there. And the reason being is i know that i died early, and wanted to come back. However, ever since i was small i've NEVER been on board with any of this - this place. As i grew up i knew it was because i was let down. This time around wasnt what i had expected. None of it. I've disected this repeatedly trying to understand and it just comes down to the simple fact (my belief) that i wanted to come back, but came back far LATER than i thought i would. (This by itself, which was mentioned by a few others here, is interesting. This calls into question time and space, and the relevance / irrelevance of it all, or...relevance to us as individuals and nothing else) We cannot disregard instincts. Though we are slaves to technology, we can still focus and feel things without sight. Feel presences without touch. And know, beyond evidence.

I wonder did you find anything back from that time period , that made it clear that you've been here before?

What if death is just another door? What if we decide to come back? Do we change sexes? Probably. Would we stay here on earth? Who knows- thats a sequence in the equation we have not yet figured out. Do we become other things? Some people believe they were animals...which, we are all learning this day in age we do NOT give animals enough credit. They are smart beings. (Not saying i believe i was an animal, just saying) What if we descide NOT to come back?

I have the feeling we may have this choice to experience life on other planets , but most of us are choosing the things they are familiar with or maybe didn't end the way it had to end so they choose earth..

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Saorsainn

That's amazing to hear , to my point of view she may have memories of her past life, Does she has problems in this life with her past life?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I confess to not being totally still on the fence about reincarnation despite my own experience with my son when he was small.

I lean more towards stored memories in the DNA that children can seemingly access until they get their heads full or too much other stuff and it all fades away

It has been theorised that humans have a "soul tribe" as opposed to just a soul mate, and it could well be perhaps those memories are stored in the DNA, from various members of your "tribe", or perhaps memories and skills are simply passed down through the DNA generation to generation

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Loads of great evidence out there,

please allow me to contribue this story about a group of cathers that were reincarnated together and a great book wrote about the incident.

one of the reincarnated ladies actually identified the correct colour of their priests gowns when modern historians (In fact the accepted world authority on the subject) guessed the wrong colour, and she was proven right a while later.

really really interesting one this .

Arthur Guirdham, a British medical doctor, serendipitously stumbled over phenomena encountered in his work with patients that seemed direct evidence of reincarnation.

This book is about the Cathars, a religious group in medieval southern France that the Roman Church deemed heretical and launched a successful "crusade" to exterminate them; successful, this is, in the medieval era; but not so if, as they do according to Guirdham, they successfully reincarnate as a pod of souls who restore contact with each other in 20th century Britain.

Source link

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Ok I'll bite.

Why do people have the need to look outside the known life they are actually living right now, today? The mind is a powerful influencer, it can make us believe all kinds of things, even that we have lived before. Reincarnation can never be proven, so why churn yourself up over it? When we are dead, our body ceases to function. Our mind stops. If you want to travel back in time, or float outside your body, smoke a big joint or take some psychedelic mushrooms.

Try stopping your mind once in a while and just let you body experience life. The life you are in right now.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

0bserver1

Did we in the past have previous lives? But forgot them as soon we were reborn , I do think we have but I'm speaking for myself because I always had the feeling I've been here before.

I have come across a few very convincing stories of past lives as portrayed by the children. It has lead me to believe in reincarnation.
And it also lead to my realisation of the meaning to the phrase "you reap what you sow".
And the whole karma principle.
We are creating today the very foundations for our next lives of tomorrow.

I will see if I can find youtube videos for the stories that stuck out most to me.
edit on 201311America/Chicago11am11amSun, 24 Nov 2013 10:58:53 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Has anybody introduced the hypothesis of the collective unconscience being in any way related to the past-life syndrome?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join