The reincarnated children

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

leolen00
Has anybody introduced the hypothesis of the collective unconscience being in any way related to the past-life syndrome?

Yes it was mentioned, and it may explain why different people share past lives of famous people.
People like Julius Caesar or Cleopatra for example.
It is an interesting hypothesis and one I hadnt previously considered.

Heres one interesting story I came across a few years ago...
The boy Who Lived Before

I saw a story of a child that claimed to be the reincarnation of his own grandfather.
It was a very compelling story. Ill see if I can find it.

Here it is...

Heres an article...
Source - Epoch Times

edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmSun, 24 Nov 2013 14:51:51 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

Amazing Never seen these video's . allot makes clear when you watch them, and as I realize that there are people who maybe died and have searched for their loved ones because the didn't properly ended their lives , had to chance to come back in real life to find them.

But you never know how long it passes before you come back , so when you're maybe in the process of coming back and grow to an age that you're been able to tell your parents you've lived before the mission to search for that person could disappoint you and find out that they also have died in the process?

Maybe in the near future when this aspect of life and death is fully recognized. we can solve mental problems for example people who have suicidal thought just because they cant find their real home from the past before that? and also reunite people who had the chance to find back the thing they chose to come back for?

Really interesting video's thanks for showing them..

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

0bserver1

Amazing Never seen these video's . allot makes clear when you watch them, and as I realize that there are people who maybe died and have searched for their loved ones because the didn't properly ended their lives , had to chance to come back in real life to find them.

But you never know how long it passes before you come back , so when you're maybe in the process of coming back and grow to an age that you're been able to tell your parents you've lived before the mission to search for that person could disappoint you and find out that they also have died in the process?

Maybe in the near future when this aspect of life and death is fully recognized. we can solve mental problems for example people who have suicidal thought just because they cant find their real home from the past before that? and also reunite people who had the chance to find back the thing they chose to come back for?

Really interesting video's thanks for showing them..

One thing I distinctly remember was the boys testimony, it has stuck with me for years..
"I was sitting on gods lap, and he asked me if I would like to return, I said yes. He then gave me a card, and I could see a long dark tunnel with light at the end of it, as the light approached I was born"
Im not sure what reincarnation story this quote came from, but the actual quote did stick in my mind for at least 10 years. It is one of the fundamental reasons that I believe in reincarnation.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

One thing I distinctly remember was the boys testimony, it has stuck with me for years.. "I was sitting on gods lap, and he asked me if I would like to return, I said yes. He then gave me a card, and I could see a long dark tunnel with light at the end of it, as the light approached I was born" Im not sure what reincarnation story this quote came from, but the actual quote did stick in my mind for at least 10 years. It is one of the fundamental reasons that I believe in reincarnation.

I always had the feeling like I wrote on the beginning when I looked my newborns in the eye you could see in those dark eyes that heavenly spark as if knew that young soul just arrived in this small body.

I once read a story that the soul enters the body just after birth, but I can't fully believe that because interaction with your child begins when you feel them kickin in the mothers belly..?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

0bserver1

I once read a story that the soul enters the body just after birth, but I can't fully believe that because interaction with your child begins when you feel them kickin in the mothers belly..?

Yes, that is a very valid point that should not be discarded. It also keeps us guessing.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I'm not someone who has ever professed a belief in reincarnation. I grew up, I went from not going to church to going to an Assemblies of God church for a half dozen years to no church again. I'm more of a spiritual person than I am a religious person and I don't feel right in a church and never have.

I always got along with older people when I was younger too. I was often told I had a startling clarity and wisdom for someone so young and even as I've gotten older, it seems to still hold true with those in my age group.

I saw this post and had to reply:

Raxoxane
reply to post by Strayed

...Some days i feel so tired from this life that i feel great despair and claustrophobia...Maybe i feel this way because i am so very very tired.

As I've gotten older, I say this same kinda thing too, over and over, here and there. I'm just so exhausted all the time. As a great hobbit once said, "I feel thin, sort of stretched, like butter scraped over too much bread.” I do have to admit, I say 'weary' now instead of tired because people seem to get confused if I say it around them.

Speaking of confusion, I also feel like some kind of sack-cloth has been put over my head. Where once I saw everything so clearly, it all seems a little fuzzy anymore, like I am trying to see and think through some kind of mist that I can perceive, but not see. Or maybe I am just losing my mind a little

I've been told I have a very old soul, but for the life of me I can't imagine that, if indeed I do, why the damn thing would keep coming back here. Obviously, I need to have a chat with it and smack it around a bit. I certainly don't want to come back to this world where it's falling apart.

Oh well, I'm gonna cross my fingers and if I get to come back, I'll come back as the Dread Pirate Roberts. I always wanted a parrot that squawked 'shiver me timbers'. lol

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Past lives are real. We are spiritual beings having a physical body experience. Read below. An ET contactee Alex Collier, who's in contact with high-spirit 5th dimensional beings from Andromeda, has been shown many of his past lives by them.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Excerpt:

Harris: Did they tell you anything that you could understand?

Collier: Oh! Yes. Basically, they had a program in place. A message to re-educate me on who I was, which is one of the first things they did. They put something on my head which looked like a cap. But it had a hole in the center like a donut and it fit my head. It was a metallic structure. Morenae waved his head over something on the table and suddenly all these monitors appear on the wall out of nowhere. They just weren’t there before so they just materialized and when it was over they disappeared. One of the monitors was measuring my heartbeat and all my physicality from this one little cap , on the right side. It was like it was reading my mind cause I got to see what I was thinking visually in space. That was very intense!

Harris: Really?

Collier: It immediately started showing me these scenes. It was like movie clips. And that I knew almost instinctively that it was past lives. They wanted me to know who I was and my relationship to them and they were showing me, and it is already in the brain. It is in that other portion that we no longer have access to because of DNA alteration.
edit on 25-11-2013 by Menedes567 because: Adding some words........

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

OneManArmy

0bserver1

Yes, that is a very valid point that should not be discarded. It also keeps us guessing.

Well... Now... Ermmm... Okie... So!

I can distinctly remember being born... Ermmm... Watching my mother in labor, the room, the doctor, the whole kit-n-caboodle. Some may say "nooooo way" "your lying" whatever the case, I only know what I have perceived as reality and it's a dousy of a pickle of a rubix cube, to say the least.

From where I come, it's not uncommon that soul(s) to be born into this world, actively watch and interact from behind the veil. I.E~ We choose the family to be born into. It's not that the infant in the womb isn't alive, as it very much so is. Therein it's waiting for a soul to occupy the vessel. To further we are not our bodies, this is just the suit that was provided for this lifetime.

To end, I remember being sealed to this body. It happens faster than you could blink, as if the "Angel of forgetfulness" kisses one on the check and then Kaplowzie! You go from being a spirit into a infant body.... Shell shock comes to mind.... And Aladin's Genie comes to thought when he said: PHENOMINAL COSMIC POWER!!! Itty bitty living space...

I think I half turned cheek to that Angel... She wasn't fooling me!!!
Maybe that's why the veil is half pulled/half open...
edit on 25-11-2013 by sulaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
OP, have you looked into doing any past life regression? I haven't read through all the replies so sorry if this was mentioned before. I'm sure you'll find lots of info here on the subject and if not it's readily available on the web.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I done much research on the subject myself, it seems with all the evidence that its quite possible. There is so much in this world thats hard to explain.

here is a link to the boy who was a ww2 fighter pilot

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RomaSempre

No actually I never did , but I'm considering to do so . that's under hypnosis right?

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

I can't say that i've ever truly SEEN my past but i do know its there. That falls into the true definition of faith over reality but, when it comes down to it i trust the feeling. Its like, a particular sensation that you get that tickles your very soul. When i get down to the exploration of it, i can feel many things about a past life. Believe me...it took me easily ten years to really get comfortable with the idea. I can feel myself in that time period. I know i was unsuccessful, though i was an artist. A painter, and a drawer. I died at an early age, my guess would be 18-19 years old, though i'm not sure of what. I can feel certain things about the time, locations and sensations of certain clothing and appearances. It also, i think, is where i get that opinion of, always being disappointed with everything about my time period now.

You just have to trust the instincts in you, and sort through your consciouness and identify with what is imagination and reality. Most people feel its hard to segregate the two but in fact it is quite simple.

As for choice...you know, an interesting concept is this. I actually stated this as a joke one day but this, in turn, has helped me make sense of A LOT of things. Every individual person exists as a reality, not an individual. All of our realities exist together in one, conclusive, and pre-dawn realty that is the base for all things. People will see, think, and hear, feel, taste, and touch whatever they will want to, or have the ability to, despite anything you think say or do. If you think about other things in the same perspective, similar to the cycle's theory, then earth may be, since it is a life bearing world, a structured soul well.

I would love to hear about someone who is alive now, but is convinced they are a reptillian from another world and died from eating too many pears. Whether i believe them...thats another story. But still, you ONLY hear about human's being humans. Though, it does happen from time to time where you hear about people being animals.

I honestly think that can happen. We can share out time in any vessel, to what degree..is limited. Our tissue and organics are NOT our mind and consciousness.

Here's a snibbit for choice: my brother had this idea about it...if we do have a choice to come back, think of the motives. Maybe someone hated their life, but, in contrast, wanted to revisit being born again. They are born, brought into "life," only to die moments, or days after. Perhaps...that was their choice?

again, not saying i buy it, but interesting theory that i think helps you along in the direction of thinking necessary to plunge deeper.

(BTW that kid that knew he was an actor from the 30's is a HECK of a story in the reincarnation spectrum)

Thanks! :-)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

MamaJ
reply to post by Saorsainn

Thank you for sharing your daughters story with us.

I have found through my studies of reincarnation that children before the age of six do in fact remember past lives. There are great books on the subject. Children before the age of six are also said to be closely connected to the "other side" and for this reason children sometimes will speak of spirits passed on.

I would try and record my daughter when she spoke of her brown mommy and daddy just so when she gets older you can replay them and see if she continues to remember them. They say that as children get exposed to this reality they tend to forget their past life completely.

My oldest, who is 5, has no recollection of any sort of past life, but I would describe her as having an old soul more than anyone I've ever met. She is five and displays an amazing emotional intelligence and just seems to get people all around. However, she is also extremely analytical and generally believes if she can't see it/witness it, it didn't happen/doesn't exist. She has already determined on her own that mermaids, Santa, the Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny, and princesses are just stories. I haven't corrected her on the princess part yet. So, if she does have any recollections, she may have just brushed them off as dreams. She does, however, seem to accept the youngest's past life recollections as true. Both will tell you that when you die, you go to be with God for awhile, and then become a baby again.

As for recording my youngest, I ought to try. If I pry too much, she generally cuts me off and changes the subject.
edit on 26-11-2013 by Saorsainn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

0bserver1
reply to post by Saorsainn

That's amazing to hear , to my point of view she may have memories of her past life, Does she has problems in this life with her past life?

None that I am aware of. Up until the other day, I had not witnessed her speaking about her memories to anyone other than myself and my other daughter. However, she spontaneously brought them up at the grandparents house Sunday. Thankfully, I've mentioned this to them before and they were not caught off guard.

If she is saying anything at preschool, they haven't mentioned it. I'm not sure how to bring that up at her religious-based school.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This is an interesting thread, and I have enjoyed the posts thus far; thank you OP.

As with all my beliefs I will agree with what God revealed through His Word and Church.

During this present age (6000 years of mankind's self rule), of which we are living at the end of; God gave mankind the freedom to design their own laws, cultures, religions, governments and morality.

"6 days shall you go about your own works..."

"A day is like unto 1000 years to God." (1-6000 years)

All physical mankind is to live a life of there own making/determination, and then die once.

Whether you die in the faith (set aside for the 144,000 members of Elohim at Christ's second coming at the end of the 6000 year age of mankind's self rule), or whether you lived your entire life never hearing or knowing Jesus or God you are to die once.

"And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment".

Then, at the close of this age (Christ second coming) 144,000 of those who died from this age will have died in the faith. These are those who qualified for membership in the God family now by a lifetime of overcoming their canal human nature through the God's spirit renewing the mind. They will be resurrected to eternal life as brothers/sisters and heirs with Jesus Christ in Elohim.

These 144,001 eternal spirit begins will rule physical mankind for the following 1000 years (Kingdom of God on Earth; the Good News)

"...but the 7th day is the Sabbath of the Eternal, you can not do your own works therein." (6001-7000 years)

During the 1000 years, physical mankind under the governance of the perfected Kingdom of God on Earth will prepare the planet for the last phase of God's perfect plan for the salvation of all mankind.... THE GREAT WHITE THROWN JUDGEMENT.

"...after this the judgment."

By the close of the next 1000 years the Earth will be completely different, bountiful and beautiful, because all mankind is obeying God's perfect laws resulting in a reviving of planet Earth. There will be no countries, or opposing governments, no war, all mankind will be in unity with Elohim working to prepare for the greatest moment in history....THE RESSURECTION!

At the beginning of the Great White Thrown judgment phase of God's plan (after the 1000 years have been completed); all mankind that has lived and died once under the sun will be resurrected to physical life a second time.

Billions of people all receiving the same awesome understanding of God, His true nature, True history, True plan of salvation, Purpose for physical life all at the same glorious moment. All will know there is One God the creator of all, there is One plan for the salvation of sins, One truth regarding our purpose and history, One way of life which leads to peace. As our personal ways of life, lived and experienced first hand in this present age, have proven that "our ways" lead to global annihilation (WW3).

All except those who committed the unpardonable sin will live a second life. It is the greatest blessing given in the physical age by God.

note: The unpardonable sin is: those in God's church, who received God's holy spirit; and yet refuse to repent of sin, no matter what; this is VERY few individuals throughout history; only God's church entered into judgment in this age, not the world.

Then all will live a second life to serve as the ultimate contrast between what "our way" leads to in this age; and what "God's way" leads to in the Great White Thrown. After this second life, all mankind will either agree with God's way and be resurrected as eternal spirit beings as joint heirs with Jesus Christ and the 144,000 (Elohim), or you will cease to exist for eternity (ghenna fire) along with Satan and His host (who also disagree with God's way).

In the end, God will have created billions of children (brothers and sisters and joint heirs with Christ); he will have reproduced himself (His character/way of thinking) in billions of free thinking creative beings; by the only means possible to accomplish this end... His perfect plan. All free thinking beings, whether angelic or Elohim (mankind resurrected to eternal life as perfected beings) will be in total unity with God's laws leading to universal peace; and all free thinking beings, whether demonic (disagree with God) or mankind who refuses to repent will cease to exist, forever.

In this manner does the scriptures in Genesis come alive:

"Let Elohim (the God Family) create (over time) mankind in the image (spiritual character) of Elohim (the God Family)."

This one sentence summarizes the meaning of life!

The glory, honor and praise go to God the Father.

That is my belief anyway in the resurrection/reincarnation.

God Bless,

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

Whether you die in the faith (set aside for the 144,000 members of Elohim at Christ's second coming at the end of the 6000 year age of mankind's self rule), or whether you lived your entire life never hearing or knowing Jesus or God you are to die once.

"And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment".

Lazarus and at least 7 other people in the Bible died twice. And, don't forget about all those people who rose from their graves when Jesus was crucified!

Accounts of People Raised from the Dead

edit on 26-11-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join