It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reincarnated children

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Did we in the past have previous lives? But forgot them as soon we were reborn , I do think we have but I'm speaking for myself because I always had the feeling I've been here before.

How could anyone possibly take seriously a three-year-old golfing prodigy's claim to be legendary 13-time major winner Bobby Jones? Or another boy from Louisiana who recalls being a Second World War pilot shot down over the Pacific?

When I came to were I am now I became a member of a very spiritual family, I married my wife and soon we gave birth to two children.
After each birth I lifted up my newborn and looked them in the eyes , there I could see the beautiful innocence and the light from where they came from . It always fascinated me that newly born have this stare at you and interaction that is heavenly related they take something to this earth and release it the moment they see you "that spark of letting you know that the passage was save and very loved by their new parents.

The world just doesn't work as we think or assume it does. The cases I have examined don't come under a normal explanation of how we perceive the world

Now for me , I alway liked castles and knights , and stories of knights and the round table , movies like robin hood and Excalibur , and the latest gladiator and series like game of thrones really fascinated me.
I also said to my wife "I don't know but I always had the feeling that I died somewhere on a battlefield in my past life" she always laughs and said "right"

Then this uncle of her he's a genealogist and had found that my ancestors came from Scotland and there's whole family tree around my ancestries that later on scattered mostly in Scotland Britain and the US Indonesia.

My love for folklore and bagpipe music fell to place.. when I was reading more about my family tree I discovered a photograph of this man called Charles Wiley Purvis. He looks exactly like my little brother, but was born in 1861 and died in 1919.
But there's allot that came into my view of what I always felt, that I lived before .

So I recently made this thread that life after death was proven by this Robert Lanza claims scientist Robert Lanza and this thread fits well within this topic.

But this time Dr Jim Tucker has spent the past ten-years documenting children who claim to have lived past-lives.Bases the science for his theories in advanced quantum physics, arguing that human consciousness can move in time and space

" as if things are standing in line for me? "

A world renowned professor for a start. Dr Jim Tucker's remarkable experiences with these children, many who can recall intimate details of their past lives in pin-sharp detail - and with no prompting - has led him to the conclusion that reincarnation is real.

Using strict scientific methods to match the children's statements with as much detail of the deceased person they claim to be, Dr Tucker has traveled as far as the remote islands of Scotland in his quest to prove that reincarnation is a fact of our existence - even if that proof is intangible for now.

My life withholds many secrets and beautiful mysteries to explore.To find out who I really am and where I came from. I always asked myself what if mankind had the irrefutable evidence that life after death exist wouldn't this change the whole perspective of life and that it's really a gift because otherwise you wouldn't want to come back!

As I want to end this thread with an earlier video showed in a music thread, to me shes the reincarnation of Maria Callas no doubt about that!

Talent shows always amaze me because once and awhile there are people on stage that they mock with but afterward being praised by their talents. This young girl who thought it would be fun to sing opera because her brother played violin signed up for Holland got talent. As she tells the jury that she never had sung opera before but searched you tube for a song she liked and signed up.

Peace

The reincarnated children

edit on 0b24America/ChicagoThu, 21 Nov 2013 17:54:24 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 21 Nov 2013 17:54:24 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Nice thread! S & F!

I believe in reincarnation of the soul into another body whether it be male or female.

It makes sense why we would throughout time continue to come back and try, try, try until we get it "right".

We will all know sooner than later. I can't prove reincarnation is fact but I wish I could. lol

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

True , and you can see that now even science becomes more interested to discover the facts behind the myths. .

Some say I only believe it when I see it ., and nobody ever came back to proof it.. well that seems to change. They probably always thought they came back as adults and same person?

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Before I state my thought on it I'll say as a disclaimer that I have an aversion to the idea of reincarnation as I find the idea abysmal, belittling the actual individual human experience.

That disclaimer in place I can't help but wonder if when people feel they have past lives if they are not possibly picking up on the presence of those possibly around them, beings that have past drawn to them or remnants of events recorded in the environment which leaves impressions in the mind. That said I believe almost anything is possible so I'm not saying it doesn't or can't exist (I hope it doesn't exist as I see it as worse than death) but more so offering an alternative theory all be it one probably driven by my distaste for the notion of the potential phenomenon.
edit on 21-11-2013 by Strayed because: Spelling.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I have always had the feeling that is a choice to reincarnate, and I have a hunch we may choose our struggles.

I have had some real doozies that have pointed me in this direction...

I have found it fascinating in another sense as well, when I have encountered spirit compared to a haunting etc. how a lingering spirit and reincarnation coexists etc.

It's a weird and wonderful world.

I enjoyed reading your thread thanks.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Each Self chooses when to take a "body" (You are NOT Your body) and chooses their own "death"..

If You'd like to dig deeper, I'd begin w/the Pineal Gland (Don't be too surprised when One road leads to The Vatican, see PopeFranks Staff? There is a 'pine cone' (pine=pineal..)

I enjoyed reading Your post and look forward to reading even more, later. (even the "skeptics"...) Do You know the game of poker? What if You knew Your cards, the other player's cards and the cards that are to be dealt? How "long" would that game be fun? Once You get the "You're not Your body" and get the whole 'time/space thing' Each Self has the ability to leave their Body/vessel.. in essence it is death/re-birth/Life..
It also allows One to "go back, to the beginning.. before there was a Mother Earth..."

namaste

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

0bserver1

That was amazing! She's only 9 and taught herself to sing from listening to the radio? I've never had a doubt that we reincarnate, but if I had, this girl would have put me over the past the line of doubt and into positive!

edit on 21-11-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Instinct.

My instinct tells me reincarnation is the real deal.

No amount of persuasion to the contrary will change that.

Reincarnation is not debatable, and when you talk to Buddhist monks and study it for yourself one can't help but see the beauty of it.

We are all energy and we are all one - we are here to learn, by choice.

EDIT

And, could it be that Christ taught this by way of the resurrection? (a living being coming back to life after death)

edit on 21-11-2013 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I saw a documentary once on some of the stats your speaking of - people who had memories and those memories led to exact sites of a real person (an average person), who had lived and did exactly as the person said (died the way they remembered, had done the type of work they recalled, etc.). That stuff can't be made up (had the memories their whole lives).

I wonder why some have such powerful memories while others recall nothing specific but are strongly drawn to a time in history while still others - nothing. What would cause that? Maybe it's due to unfinished business or they died suddenly. I would have to watch it again with that question in mind.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Sublimecraft
Instinct.

My instinct tells me reincarnation is the real deal.

No amount of persuasion to the contrary will change that.

Reincarnation is not debatable, and when you talk to Buddhist monks and study it for yourself one can't help but see the beauty of it.

We are all energy and we are all one - we are here to learn, by choice.

EDIT

And, could it be that Christ taught this by way of the resurrection? (a living being coming back to life after death)

edit on 21-11-2013 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

No persuasion intended by this reply as I don't really care to change the beliefs of anyone, this is simply the prodding of a perspective alien to me.

Everything is debatable, the only things not debatable are made not debatable by subjective dogmatic perspective, decision only. Talking to Buddhist monks and practitioners of Buddhism doesn't prove anything objectively and studying it for ones self leaves it up to the individual to interpret how they view the issue based who who they are individually. As someone who has studied reincarnation and various view points of it while I can conceive of individual circumstances which I could find beauty in the beast of reincarnation I find little beauty in the concept inherently.

Reincarnation makes the life we know (I and those like me who claim no knowledge of anything else) meaningless beyond what you may be remembered for. The idea of an over soul and reincarnation as people know it (as I’ve encountered people claiming to know it) makes you as the individual once again meaningless in the grand scheme of some greater picture of a you that is not actually "you" the you that you actually know (given you are not walking around as this over soul of which I have no knowledge of). You are in essence just a fad or clothes some over soul tries on which is to me personally is terrible. When I like or love someone I like or love them, who they made themselves into that I know of which the idea of some over soul that just absorbs the experience like some type of human life parasite is not. I see it as a hellish cycle due to it erasing you over and over again which would be fine if you never had to be aware of it and or it didn’t degrade the value of you as the individual you know yourself to be in favor of some being of collected lives we walk around ignorant of. The knowledge that the you that you know is forming these deep connections and they are being torn away and erased for the sake of some human life experience parasite some affectionately call their soul may seem fine for some but it’s a hellish notion for me.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Dianec

I wonder why some have such powerful memories while others recall nothing specific but are strongly drawn to a time in history while still others - nothing. What would cause that? Maybe it's due to unfinished business or they died suddenly. I would have to watch it again with that question in mind.

Maybe they're souls that being born for the first time here on earth ?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

You're right about debating this , but it's good to hear from people who have other opinions on this topic. I'm not here to convince anyone it's just what one believe or not.. I do like to hear from those who do not believe in reincarnation or the afterlife why and what thrives them to pursue happiness and the understanding of life, if they know that the end is nothing and not even blackness ..

And maybe they're people who have great stories that they remember themselfs in past lives that they even can backup in some way...?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

S+f,i thought you wrote that in a beautiful way,i actually almost got the weepies
For some reason i feel such sadness when reflecting on the subject of reincarnation,which i absolutely believe in.I will never forget,at the age of 5,i was walking to the shop with my mother one cold,grey day,there was a strong wind blowing,too.As we passed a building with 2 flags snappling in the wind,something extra-ordinary happened-i was suddenly standing in another place,and watching a woman in front of me,kneeling by a castle wall.Also on a cold,grey day like i was in,in real life.I could not see what she was doing,but she may have been digging for something,idk.I just got this most horrible,horrible feeling,like;'How could this have happened?!?!"

Just extremely horrible,so much despair and grief and horror and sadness.
It only lasted a minute or 2,most likely,but its been over 40 years ,and i have never been able to forget it,it haunts me.

My hubby actually gets tears in his eyes from the sound of bagpipes,he is of Scottish descent,his grandmother was Scottish

Then when i was a bit older,i was walking down the hallway of our neighbour's house,they had these glass panes in their front door,which was located at the end of the passage.I entered the house by the back(kitchen) door,it was the usual way in my country,if you knew folks well,you did'nt bother knocking by the front door,in those days.So as i came round the corner from the kitchen and started down the passage,the bright afternoon light shining through the panes caught my eyes,and idk if that was some kind of trigger,but i syddenly got a vision of being in a castle hallway,and the name "King Didier' came into my mind,also i felt a concern for a person in a room down the castle hallway,that they were in trouble.Odd experience-seeing there were at least one King Didier:

www.mainlesson.com...

wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com...

If i was not adopted ,and my biological mother,whom i met once,did not almost have an anxiety attack when i asked about my bio-father,i could have tried to trace my family roots,would have been so nice-and interesting.But well,that is not to be.

Another time,i was 13yo then,i was just walking down the road to the shop,and i suddenly had this vision of me and other people in white clothing,holding hands,standing in a circle under the night sky,with a huge fire,and stone structures,that one was was unforgettable too,i can still see it in my mind's eye,decades later.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Strayed

I can certainly see your point, where you said you consider it worse than death.Some days i feel so tired from this life that i feel great despair and claustrophobia at the thought of being trapped in yet another life.It seriously does not bear thinking about.Yes,imo too,but as an absolute believer in reincarnation, being forced to live is worse than death.Maybe i feel this way because i am so very very tired.Also there is the thought-WHAT are we going to be incarnating into,into what hell-hole??? Look at society,look at what is being done to nature,to Earth's eco-system..what kind of hell will Earth be in 50 years,or 100?? Noooo thanks,i would rather be snuffed out completely,i've done my tours of duty.Enough.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   

MamaJ
Nice thread! S & F!

I believe in reincarnation of the soul into another body whether it be male or female.

It makes sense why we would throughout time continue to come back and try, try, try until we get it "right".

We will all know sooner than later. I can't prove reincarnation is fact but I wish I could. lol

i agree but for me i think much of the proof is in these children, no other explanation could fit really. what's strange to me is why anyone would not automatically believe. it was and remains that way for me. i suppose when and if someone is ready to hear the truth, they indeed will, but not a moment sooner eh.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

MamaJ
Nice thread! S & F!

I have a question. You understand what the resurrection is, yes? After you die, one day in the future God calls forth those who are dead to rise again .... back into a similar body (same looking, same sex, same color hair, eyes etc....) More on this subject in another thread.

NOTE: The resurrection is a gift from God. Not all will receive this wonderful gift.

So back to reincarnation: ..... So lets say someone dies and is reincarnated five times. At the time of the resurrection which body does that soul take?

Reincarnation is a lie. Resurrection is truth.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Raxoxane

My hubby actually gets tears in his eyes from the sound of bagpipes,he is of Scottish descent,his grandmother was Scottish

Maybe he also has some past life feelings stuck in his subconscious?

If i was not adopted ,and my biological mother,whom i met once,did not almost have an anxiety attack when i asked about my bio-father,i could have tried to trace my family roots,would have been so nice-and interesting.But well,that is not to be. 

That was a beautiful story and who knows you' ll find your something of your father ? Your still here and you got plenty of time left . If you really wander around with the thoughts of to wanna know maybe something crosses your path you'll never counted for? Life is mysterious an many ways be open for perceptions from beyound feel them and sometimes acknowledge them you'll see that someone will listen and guide you..

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Strayed
Before I state my thought on it I'll say as a disclaimer that I have an aversion to the idea of reincarnation as I find the idea abysmal, belittling the actual individual human experience.

That disclaimer in place I can't help but wonder if when people feel they have past lives if they are not possibly picking up on the presence of those possibly around them, beings that have past drawn to them or remnants of events recorded in the environment which leaves impressions in the mind. That said I believe almost anything is possible so I'm not saying it doesn't or can't exist (I hope it doesn't exist as I see it as worse than death) but more so offering an alternative theory all be it one probably driven by my distaste for the notion of the potential phenomenon.
edit on 21-11-2013 by Strayed because: Spelling.

I can see your point but even if you are reincarnated you still have the possibility to shine extremely bright even if you had a bad past life or in this life a bad start.

The past is there for a reason to bring you clarity and something to build on. If there is nothing to gain form the past or indoctrination from others then make a clean start. What you build is up to every soul. Every journey starts with one single step on the path you choose.

Even the most nasty hated person that is used as a person to scare humanity of what not to be, can shine like a divine being when it has come to it's time. I might have a very low opinion on human religions but I do believe in every souls potential to evolve to a divine being given enough time and patience.
edit on 22-11-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
SnF Observer!

I thought you were talking about me reading your post!!!

I've studied many different facets of Metaphysics. Reincarnation is a beautiful aspect to life. I know another threader was saying otherwise and I can understand that perspective, nor am I trying to change beliefs as we are all here learning anyway. So, from what I have studied~

Reincarnation~

Science has proven that Parallel/Alternate dimensions is Mathamatically Possible (For the hardline science goers) That alone postulates that this Earth we live on is much "Stranger" than one could anticipate. So logic isn't always the best application in a illogical environment, experiance would be the best applicator devoid of logic only applied after any said experiance is aquired.

Earth and it's inhabitants is a school, a spritual school if you will. We all choose to come in at different times and places. Each soul is not the same, some older, some younger, some on the last leg of a long line of incarnations and lessons learned and mastered as we are not our physical body.

A spiritual school, that has every aspect and possibility (good/evil) that is only left to the incarnated to experiance and mature spiritually.

Devoid of a physical maker, only ruins and remnants of the past for each soul to base there experiances and how they will choose to live there life.

Persay, a graduated soul need not reincarnate unless they are here to help usher in others who are ready to graduate. Where does a need not incarnate soul go? Well, pending anyones belief system, my personal thought is; "Even God wants company, that's why we are here learning and growing lifetime after lifetime".

Well... There's obviously more to it. What I stated is knick in the mountain on this topic. Whether one believes or not, is not my concern it's there choice

Best regards,

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I wonder how many here remember you were children once. For some the memory goes further back like myself whom was born in 1939 of course.

I admit I was from a depressed childhood, but I remember well my death from my previous life. I would wake at night trying to tell my killers to stop shooting me, I was dead, but not yet out of the body. Hell, I did not even have a working radio in those poor years of starvation, yet I knew my uniform as a soldier, the rows of trees that lined the fields, the machine that I fell next to. I remember well the frustration of bullets from a machine gun in the in the next line of trees. I was aware there was not much pain, but I could still feel the bullets tearing into my torso as I lay in the tall grass. This came from within, tv was unknown, I was ignorant and could not even read nor tell time, I was a small town street kid.

Let your mind go back, some interesting details may percolate to the surface.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join