It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained UFO seen during Indiana Tornado -November 2013

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

That is very good explanation indeed.

As far as I can tell, however, is the fact that no such fottage has surfaced.

So, this means one of two things.

1) The footage was captured but worthless and therefore never released

or

2) No such device was launched to collect such footage.

I just can't see someone flying their machine into what is basically the eye of a storm.

It is quite a gamble. sure the money for the footage could buy you a nifty new RC heli if the original was destroyed but the risk is pretty high that the winds would (in my opinion) render the device difficult to control or completely inoperable. There is a reason pilots refrain from flying during adverse weather conditions.

Thanks for your input.

Kallisti

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

Really interesting footage.

It does not appear to be a balloon or piece of debris based on the way it moves. It also doesn't look like an RC device to me for a lot of reasons.

Truly unidentified - good find.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

tluna1

could it be the moon (you can see the moon in daylight) or a star?

The moon isnt so small, and stars dont appear in front of clouds.

It is strange. Probably some secret weather experiment going on.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I'm just not seeing how this can't be a balloon. I know that several people have said that "a balloon couldn't move like that," but does anybody have something other than a subjective opinion about that? I've been around enough storms like that to know that the wind whips all around in different directions. The thing looks roundish. It doesn't pop in and out of reality, or zip back and forth at lightning speed. It doesn't appear to give off a light of its own, but rather reflect light.

I really don't see where it does anything so non-balloon-like that it can definitely be said that there is no way it's a balloon.

edit on 21-11-2013 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Bilk22
If that were a piece of debris it would be as large as a house. That was a good distance away and that's rather clear from the video.
How can you tell how far away it is? Looks to me like it could be anywhere from 150 to 2000 meters and anywhere in-between.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Bilk22
Do weather balloons have the ability to navigate against the prevailing winds?
YES! They appear to sometimes!

The clouds are all traveling at a good speed to the right. The object is traveling to the left, against the prevailing winds. So unless weather balloons are remote controllable and have propulsion, it's not a weather balloon either.
So you've never spent much time watching clouds, but that's okay. The air at different altitudes can appear to move in different directions. Even 180 degrees different. And during a tornado? Who knows what kinds of crazy vortexes are going on?

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Tearman

Bilk22
Do weather balloons have the ability to navigate against the prevailing winds?
YES! They appear to sometimes!

The clouds are all traveling at a good speed to the right. The object is traveling to the left, against the prevailing winds. So unless weather balloons are remote controllable and have propulsion, it's not a weather balloon either.
So you've never spent much time watching clouds, but that's okay. The air at different altitudes can appear to move in different directions. Even 180 degrees different. And during a tornado? Who knows what kinds of crazy vortexes are going on?
lol

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

tluna1

could it be the moon (you can see the moon in daylight) or a star?

Yep, im thinking the same, only movement came from clouds imo.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Great capture!

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I don't know if it's a camera focus glitch or what. At around minute :26 + it seemed to freeze in spot while the clouds kept rolling by, just before he zoomed out... CG?
edit on J333 by JDJ333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

gortex
reply to post by dlbott

Now it is possible cgi. The actual source would have to be looked and then you could rule it out.

I did check the source out it's the guy that uploaded the video to youtube , I don't think it's CGI .

He said this a few hours ago ...

It actually came really low a few minutes before I shot this video

I still think it's probably an RC aircraft or Aliens... most likely RC aircraft

Well if no cgi looks like ufo. If it flew low he should have been able to Gage distance and size. Anyone who has flown RC outside knows it ain't gonna fly in that wind. Or better said, you won't have control any more lol.

I have seen an alien looking helium filled rc that was really good sized but it was designed for inside, the minute it hit that rough air it would be gone every which way.

Maybe that is what this was.

The Bot

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Last thing I would do with an expensive piece of equipment such as an RC helicopter capable of flying against a tornado at that altitude would be... flying against a tornado at that altitude.

Definitely a strange one, thanks for uploading.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

gortex
reply to post by Bilk22

However it is insulting to everyone's intelligence to call it an RC or debris.

Insulting to everyone's intelligence ...really ?

We don't know the wind speed in the OP video but I don't see no twister and it don't sound that windy .

Judging by the fact we could clearly see that ball of light in the video, if it was an RC Copter, it would have to be a massive one, covered in metal. Please show me an RC copter covered in metal flying at those speeds in a youtube video. Thanks.
edit on 21-11-2013 by Emerys because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I agree with Giorgio...

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by UndercoverJoe

Come on man, at least use one of the funnier versions of this meme.
We've all seen the damn things since season 1 of that comedy act of a show.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Here you go ThinkingCap....

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Looks to me like a white plastic shopping or garbage bag flying around in the wind.

Just my 2 cents...

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
You know what's really starting to get on my nerves about UFO's? No? Don't care?
Well I'll tell ya anyways.

Why is it that there are TONS of people who own private planes yet NONE of them are called by anyone during a sighting so they can fly up there are get a good/better look??? How hard is it to know/find someone with a plane in your city? Not very.

It's like, Let's just all sit here and take video and pictures with our stupid a** phones which don't show ANY DETAILS year after year after year and youtube them. Yeah, that's great, PLEASE, show us another one. (sarcasm)

Take your damn plane up there and find out more already!

And why are there no special groups of people who own private plane/copters who investigate UFOs "IN THE SKY" (at least none that I am aware of) rather than wannabe UFO chasers who pitch tents with their buddies with their little tripods and shoot infrared/night-vision shots "ON THE GROUND" of alleged UFO's?

Isn't it about time we get people up in the sky face-to-face for the soul purpose of investigation/knowledge seeking?

We have the right to know what is flying above our communities, government or spiritual doesn't matter. I don't personally believe UFO's are Gov Related, since our Gov really isn't that bright. But if they are, Goverment more so we have the right to know since they are clearly refusing to tell us. It's our world too. Special Ops/Black Ops/clandestine whathaveyou is irrelevant, and bull crap. Why? Because if they are testing secret military/aeronautical designs they can be doing this in their own designated airspace. Clearly it's not for the purpose of testing secret aircraft if they are over/in our communities. GTFO or tell us what you're doing.

/EndRant

edit on 11/22/2013 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Urantia1111

There are many videos showing UFOs in and around thunderstorms. The theory is that they're able to extract energy from them.

Hi Urantia,

Thanks for pointing out the presence of similar phenomena in other instances of weather related disturbances. It seems that there is a recurrence here, which brings to light a potential corollary to lord knows what? This is the fun part of investigating the unknown. It could pretty much be anything. I will give you one theory, which may make most here roll over in laughter and may cause some dismay or concern among others. I have no certainties nor for that matter any real conclusions either. I am just trying to connect the dots in innovative ways when nothing else makes sense. This of course doesn't mean these are correct assumptions, but merely hypotheses worth exploring before dismissing them completely.

Follow investigators who like to think out of the box, click this link:

USO Killer Balloons: Revelations made in the old TV series "The Prisoner"?

Or could they be... like the Foo Fighters witnessed by so many WWII fighter pilots from both sides?
In both cases they could be soul harvesters: in Tornados, Tsunamis and War there is mass death.

FWIW

Getsmart

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

We had a clear night here in PA last night, but around sunset I saw something very bright, couldn't see any other stars or planets, and it was def not the moon. It didn't move besides over time with earths rotation, but it seemed odd. Maybe that is what I was seeing in space perhaps?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2   >>

join