It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are the Light of God

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

i wish you'd make the first move and just remove that post.. it's like the Israeli's and the Palestinians around here, sheesh!

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I agree that Jesus was God in the flesh, as we all are. We are all slices in the infinite loaf of God. Jesus was a slice just like you and I.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I don't mean anything personal by it. I don't see anything wrong with a little debate. Brothers are bound to "fight" every now and then.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Itisnowagain

One has to remain in presence to know of Gods love - if one wanders out of presence then one is cast out of presence - who was it who was cast out of presence (projected in time)?

One must realize that nothing ever escapes presence - that there is only presence.
All is arising presently - unconditionally - without condition is love.
edit on 22-11-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

Yes, and Christianity's doctrine of god sending unbelievers to hell for eternity is setting a condition on God's love. God is unconditional love, meaning a god who picks and chooses his people cannot be God at all.

Lower case god is not the true uppercase God in case anyone is confused.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

3NL1GHT3N3D1

Itisnowagain

One has to remain in presence to know of Gods love - if one wanders out of presence then one is cast out of presence - who was it who was cast out of presence (projected in time)?

One must realize that nothing ever escapes presence - that there is only presence.
All is arising presently - unconditionally - without condition is love.
edit on 22-11-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

Yes, and Christianity's doctrine of god sending unbelievers to hell for eternity is setting a condition on God's love. God is unconditional love, meaning a god who picks and chooses his people cannot be God at all.

Lower case god is not the true uppercase God in case anyone is confused.

When it is realized that all is arising presently - out of nowhere - then it is seen that all is arising unconditionally - that is love. The unconditional present arising is love - always love.
The perceiver and the perceived arise as one. The father and son are one.

But man totally believes that there is time and thinks he lives in time, that he is moving in time - he projects a 'past scenario' and a 'future scenario' and lives in the imagined world he has created (in mind). Remember that it says in the bible that Satan is cast out of presence - the person who lives in that projected (imagined) time is the anti christ (he is not made of life/light).

Really there is no persons (no individuals) - that which thinks itself separate is literally doing that - thinking itself separate - there is nothing separate to the one.
God is pretending that there is more than just one. He does this and totally forgets that it is just God shining light and seeing light - he has put on a light show, a play of light and he gets lost in the illusion.
It is amazing, who would have thought it?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

3NL1GHT3N3D1

If one is seeking for something in time and space then one will be suffering - there feels as if there is something missing, something lacking - there feels like there is a hole that needs to be filled. That feeling will cause one to seek for something that will fill the hole so one will feel complete - it is the human condition. This condition does feel like hell - there is dis - ease.
The comfort is felt when one is fulfilled. When one is found to be empty but full of the light that is arising one is complete. It is when one seeks other than what is that one suffers - in the bible it says 'worship no other'.
There is nothing other than what is arising presently.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

everything that we read is subjective and each person will believe different things. The verses you have included, there are numerous interpretations. I am not on the same wave length as you but it is a positive and a refreshing interpretation.

And that is a good thing to read.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

3NL1GHT3N3D1

I agree that Jesus was God in the flesh, as we all are. We are all slices in the infinite loaf of God. Jesus was a slice just like you and I.

It could also be that Jesus as a reflection of the Godhead was the whole loaf, the true vine, the gate, and the Good Shepherd. I have no problem being a part of God in/through the person of Jesus, it doesn't make me any less, that's not the way it works, and in him we grow to increasingly higher stature unto the stature of Christ himself. There is no need to reduce him in order to be equal, that's not how it works. He is the perfect model of what the Father/Son relationship looks like. In emptying himself of his self, he was filled to overflowing and without measure, with the living spirit of God, making the same process a possibility for any and all who follow him. The student cannot and need not be as great as the master. It's good enough just to be and to become evermore like him.

There seems to be a slight misunderstanding and what I can only call a type of vanity if not arrogance in your statement, which does not possess the humility of Christ, imho.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

So how is me saying I am equal to Jesus any more arrogant or vain than Jesus considering himself to be superior as you believe he did? If Jesus is a reflection of the whole loaf then so are we. Jesus taught equality, not superiority as you believe.

Who says I am in any way lowering Jesus? What if I am keeping him in his rightful place but raising us to his level? Just because I believe we are equal to Jesus does not mean I am lowering him down. I think the misunderstanding is on your part brother.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

You misunderstand, sort of. The idea that Jesus really was (and is) God, has incredible implications as to the true nature of the human being, don't get me wrong I understand what you're talking about.

And he totally emptied himself and adopted the role of the humble servant, whereby he who humbles himself is exalted and he who exalts himself will be humbled.

Via Jesus, God is rendered both greater than yet equal to, in his love and wisdom.

It is our willingness to humble ourselves in the face of God that lifts us up and gives us spiritual wings to soar in the spacious firmament of love and freedom.

Again there is no need to reduce Jesus to equal stature of a lowly sinner, but instead every reason to be forgiven and uplifted by him in his great Love for us.

We grow in him and raise to his level in our humble obedience to his will which is the will to Love as we are loved.

He is the very object of our deepest innermost heart's desire, and is everything we have to look forward to in our humble followership of and fellowship with him.

I am growing in my love for him, but still have a long way to go to become ever more like him, unto his full stature.

We don't need to point to ourselves and say in our heart of hearts, I am equal to Jesus, that's not necessary or even appropriate. His leadership is an arrow of civilized progress on the path of progress towards perfection.

With Jesus, everything is largely upside down to our traditional conceptions of power or hierarchy, whereby the greater even the greatest as the incorruptible center and source comes to serve the corrupted lower to begin to perfect and raise up what is lowly to ever increasing heights of glory, which by it's very nature is a mutual glorification.

edit on 22-11-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I still love him

Awe shucks damn it. I LOVE YOU TO MAN !
but we sure made good rivals for awhile didn't we?

Go with much love LIGHT.

SnF
edit on 22-11-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I can see that you are full of love and light, so I would consider you to be on par with Jesus. If you choose not to see it that way, I see that as you selling yourself short.

We are all Sons of God, Sons of Light, and when we let the love of God fill us as you and I have, I see that as us being on an equal playing field as Jesus himself. Jesus was showing us the way so that we too could become the way as he was. That way is love.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

It's because of Jesus and not on my own account that you see me that way. Everything I've learned I've learned from him.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

But you are the one who opened your heart to his teachings, just as I did. He showed you the way so that you too could become the way along with him. Love is the way, and when you fill yourself with love you become the way.

Even a student can become the teacher, even Jesus was a student at one point.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Sounds like we're both very close or getting ever closer, and that's a good thing.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

randyvs

I still love him

Awe shucks damn it. I LOVE YOU TO MAN !
but we sure made good rivals for awhile didn't we?

Go with much love LIGHT.

SnF

Ah, so there IS hope then for Mid-East peace!

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I don't think we're that far apart brother, maybe it was just an issue with communication, but our beliefs are very similar I think. Maybe not exactly the same, but close.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Yeah, the only difference is that I think there's something ever greater being stored up on the flip side of that universal photon, something unimaginable that we could never have expected in our wildest imagination as far as realities go, and I don't just mean a loving family and community on a sinless, alien world, as wonderful as that would be to experience or to see.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

There definitely is something "greater", the flip side of the universal photon is behind your image and within your head. There is an invisible side of you that you never see, it is the part that sees the image, the unseen, invisible Spirit of God.

The Mother is seen, she is the physical universe; the Father is unseen, he is the invisible Spirit, the Son is the canvas (image) on which the Father sees the Mother.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

A star for effort!

I think it's a reflection, this universe, of a higher domain of pure living light that is fully informed and self aware and which is like a continually growing storage-house of sorts, so nothing is lost, except the junk stuff, once fully grokked.

However, it would not be entirely separate and distinct from our world and our reality either, so you would be right that it's residual essence would be hidden in our reality, even within ourselves since we stand atop a mountain of cosmic evolution and are like a chip off the old old block.

Reminds me of "New Kids on the Block" LOL! (I'll spare you the Youtube Music Video I was thinking of adding).

Just be open to the possibility of a transcendent reality, whereby anything is possible, that's all I'm suggesting.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join