It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maker of flu vaccine launches campaign comparing flu shot "evaders" to outlaws.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

luciddream
reply to post by buddha

if ever one else has the Flu shot. then the people that dont are only a threat to them selves? they have never cared if we die or get ill before?

Tho im a vaccine defender, i never take flu shot.

Reason behind flu shots or any vaccine is to eradicate the disease (aka polio etc), but when some group does not take it, they cause the mutation in virus(by being a breeding ground) that make the people who got the shot also prone to catch the new mutated virus.

Flu vaccine is low on my priority list, i only take it if i "feel" like i might need it this year.

The flu vaccine mutates constantly anyways. Which is why you have to get a new shot every year. But once you get the shot, you are innoculated against that strain for life. Which is why they encourage you to get one every year, because you start building up a library.
edit on 22-11-2013 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

mblahnikluver
reply to post by gladtobehere

Well then I'm a flugative!!

I will never get a flu shot. I have not had the flu since I was a kid and I'm 35.

I know far too many people who became very sick after their flu shot, which I thought was suppose to prevent the flu!

It doesn't surprise me they think this and I find it disturbing they do.

How does me not wanting to put something bad in my system make me a "fugitive" of sorts.

Ridiculous. I worry for my son and how the world will be when he is my age.

If you have never been in a car accident, are you going to stop wearing your seatbelt?

Anecdotal evidence is a poor reason to not get a flu shot.

20-30% of the population can carry the flu without showing symptoms, but can spread it to others to make them seriously ill.

We have already established in another thread that you are putting your son at risk based on anecdotal evidence. The only thing you should be worried about is the decisions you are making for your son.

Remaining stubborn against the facts is probably the most dangerous thing of all.

Adults carry pertussis but don't present symptoms, but it will in children. Killing a lot of them.

Flu complications are serious in children under 5 years old. And 20,000 children are hospitalized each year because of the flu.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I get a flu shot. Simply because i've seen how bad flu can be and i'd rather not. They've never made me feel ill either!

My cousin is bed ridden right now with it. She was asked to get a flu shot and said she was too busy. Now she's pretty ill.

So it's swings and roundabouts. Do what you want. But those who opt out shouldn't be ridiculed.. at all.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The new ad which all of the pushers are using against the mediocre crowd, is "It's the smart thing to do"...
edit on am1130amFri, 22 Nov 2013 11:42:18 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MrConspiracy

Did she get it from you shedding it to her through your vaccination? Ever notice the more communities vaccinate the more the medical/pharmaceutical institutions get busy?

Shedding vaccines on your community should be illegal. If you chose to stick toxic substances in your body you should be forced to go straight home and stay put for at least 24 hours.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I remember when i was pregnant with my second child here in the uk, i went to the doctors for my normal widwife check, i had been offered the jab previously and after a chat with the nurse had decided aginst it. I was obviously down as not having had one and the receptionist tried to tell me i HAD to have one.
It was just a massive money making scheme for the GP's but telling people they HAD to have it crossed the line, i was NOT happy.
edit on 22-11-2013 by WilsonWilson because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Funny, not only do I not believe in getting the flu shot for various reasons, my own body rejects the damn stuff. I got a flu shot when I was 13, in my left upper arm. The injection never took, instead it encapsulatedand turned into a painful lump. Then I had a minor surgery to get it removed. It was almost next flu season until I noticed the lump. So what will the gov do about people like me who can't have the shot. Unless they have bodybuilding ninjas doing the injections, then I say good luck to them getting that needle in my arm. Haven't had one since, and I never will again.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I've seen studies where the incidence of "flu-like illness" among those who receive the vaccine is about 10% lower than among those who don't. The CDC and WHO don't track actual influenza cases, only those which present similar symptoms, or are reported as "flu."

Considering about 10% of "flu-like illnesses" are actually caused by influenza, that tells me the vaccine actually *does* work, at least when it is properly targeted. Approximately 10% of the US population annually will fall Ill to a flu-like illness, meaning 1% will fall Ill to influenza. So you have a 1:100 chance of getting sick from influenza in any given year, and of those, approx 1:200 die. $4B annually for a product rushed to market with no product liability whatsoever, to help curtail a disease which results in the death of 0.005% of the population annually?

Its been 31 years since I've had the flu, I'm 38. I will never willingly take the flu shot. I would more likely take an experimental shot that prevents stubbed toes, as I get them a few times a year, and they typically cause far more discomfort than the flu. Why the obsession with such a minor disease? Why do we pretend influenza will ever again cause massive deaths by pneumonia secondaries as it did in 1918? Marketing. And stupid, gullible people.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Well he can call me any name he wants, but I'll nard him if he ever shows up.

Balls of Steel - The Ultimate Nutshot

In the debate I have between the power of love as a force sent to them, or self defense, and narding.

Jabbing something in my body, is a self defense issue. Thats a narding one.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Well "THEY" can *Stick it*!
And there shot too.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

burntheships
I wonder in the future if we might be denied healthcare
because we refuse a vaccination?

That would be perfectly fine by me, considering I refuse to pay for something I won't be using. If they wish to deny me healthcare then I guess there's no reason to pay for insurance.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Honest question. Do we need flu shots every year because of the flu mutating due to the vaccinations?

Are there really 1000's of flu strains just floating around from 1000's of years?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by desertguy

Same here - the last time I got a flu shot was also the last time I got the flu.

Our ancestors survived without them, and I'm of the opinion that the more things we vaccinate for - the more we damage our immune systems.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Only the young and naive will accept these vaccines, Big Pharma know that most people don't fall for them, but they're not giving up with their toxic scam

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Blood, boiling ! Do you understand how they choose to vaccinate , I.e. The criteria on which flu they shoot for? They gamble based on speculation as to what brand of flu will be epidemic . Hah ! What a laugh, your bodies are crap tables they play their crap on. Look it up. They have no empirical data to prove their point. Yet they empirically wish to force vaccinations on us . I used to get vaccinations when I worked in the medical field and always got really sick , for weeks. I stopped taking vaccinations and did not even get sick at all most years. And isn't it interesting that they always want to vaccinate the very young and the very old most of all? What with talk of agenda 21 going around I might be inclined to say that people who heal most quickly ( the very young) and those who have a lifetime of immunities built up ( the old) are being primarily targeted for sterilization and premature death?
The ptb don't give flying rats a** about your health. Only on how much money can be made, and at your detriment .
You are a commodity that affects their commodities, your being fed poison .
Your food , water, and medicine are crutches we need for life and they have put their poisons in them by making them commodities to be speculated on.
And they have rigged the game for you to loose. There has always been enough farmers and farmland to feed the world , if it's shared. There are many ways to clean our air and water ( although it's irradiated so much so now it might seem impossible ) and they they suppress medicines that proven cures but refuse to sanction their use.
But just in case you might uprise against the system they got nukes for ya. Yeh I said it ,they are holding us hostage, with the biggest guns. Expect them to try an pull the trigger on a false flag of epidemic proportions by engineered illnesses, food shortages, and military use of weapons,,, very soon. I hope you have made peace with your maker cause we will all see him soon if not later. Be good to each other , it's all we got they haven't taken fully from us.
edit on 23-11-2013 by Strollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Didn't go near her, or anyone, sir.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

You know, the more i think about this pseudo-psychological propaganda put out by the drugs pushers, the more i think it's now appropriate for those who are against such 'authorised' drug dealers' tactics to bring out their own brand of advertising.

Get together, raise the money and the ad campaign and show (just within the margins and terms of libel and legal defamation) just how filthy and insideous most of these drug pushers actually are.

Fight fire with fire, until they lose so much filthy profit off the backs of the sick and dying (the ONLY thing they care about), that they have no choice but relent and crawl back under their slimey, dark corporate rocks.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

antar

Did she get it from you shedding it to her through your vaccination? Ever notice the more communities vaccinate the more the medical/pharmaceutical institutions get busy?

Shedding vaccines on your community should be illegal. If you chose to stick toxic substances in your body you should be forced to go straight home and stay put for at least 24 hours.

Better yet, why not place a mark on the forehead or hand of those who chose to be vaccinated so that they can proudly display the fact that they have complied with the big pharma and government control. Oh wait, that will probably come to pass in the agenda 21 reality they are imposing on the sheeple .

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

antar

antar

Better yet, why not place a mark on the forehead or hand of those who chose to be vaccinated so that they can proudly display the fact that they have complied with the big pharma and government control. Oh wait, that will probably come to pass in the agenda 21 reality they are imposing on the sheeple .

I got a flu shot... chill the, you know what, out.

I aint ridiculing anyone for getting one. I'd presume those who choose not to get one would extend the same courtesy. But of course, this world isn't fair... is it?
edit on 24-11-2013 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

stutteringp0et
reply to post by desertguy

Same here - the last time I got a flu shot was also the last time I got the flu.

Our ancestors survived without them, and I'm of the opinion that the more things we vaccinate for - the more we damage our immune systems.

Of course your ancestors survived, at least long enough to reproduce, otherwise you wouldn't be here. Many of their contemporaries didn't survive even that long.

And public health isn't solely about survival, it's also about preventing dangerous illness, even if it is likely one would survive the illness. If your entire fire department is out with the flu, sure, they'll probably survive, but your town might burn down while you wait for them to recover. Multiply that effect across every profession, then add all these cases to your already-strained healthcare system, and you start to see the social cost of not vaccinating.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join