It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maker of flu vaccine launches campaign comparing flu shot "evaders" to outlaws.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Hahaha, thanks. I should try to come up with something like that in my abundant spare time. No worries, I'll send you one free when I hit it big.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
if ever one else has the Flu shot.
then the people that dont are only a threat to them selves?
they have never cared if we die or get ill before?

I bet its the tracking implant.
or some thing evil and contriving!

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

if ever one else has the Flu shot. then the people that dont are only a threat to them selves? they have never cared if we die or get ill before?

Tho im a vaccine defender, i never take flu shot.

Reason behind flu shots or any vaccine is to eradicate the disease (aka polio etc), but when some group does not take it, they cause the mutation in virus(by being a breeding ground) that make the people who got the shot also prone to catch the new mutated virus.

Flu vaccine is low on my priority list, i only take it if i "feel" like i might need it this year.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Well then I'm a flugative!!

I will never get a flu shot. I have not had the flu since I was a kid and I'm 35.

I know far too many people who became very sick after their flu shot, which I thought was suppose to prevent the flu!

It doesn't surprise me they think this and I find it disturbing they do.

How does me not wanting to put something bad in my system make me a "fugitive" of sorts.

Ridiculous. I worry for my son and how the world will be when he is my age.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I see many people use this logical fallacy in this thread.

"i ate this today, i got sick, there fore, what i ate made me sick"

So simple minded. When you look at how complex a human life and how much a human interact.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Dear luciddream,

You're right of course, it is a logical fallacy. "Correlation is not Causation." But doesn't it seem reasonable that some of the injections produce serious side effects? I would be astonished if you could inject 100 million people with anything and not have it cause some problems.

I think the question may be stated as "Vaccines cause some damage. How severe is the damage? Can it be avoided? Do the beneficial effects outweigh the risks?"

I'd be interested in your opinions on those questions.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Jinn82
I am curious, is the flu shot a vaccine or inoculation, I know they call it a vaccine which would mean they inject you with dead virus which your body still fights, an inoculation is when they inject someone with a live virus, a weakened form of it so people will generally get mild symptoms.

I am just asking because you hear people saying they are going to get their vaccinations, I never really hear people saying they are going to get their inoculations.

The general idea of vaccines against viruses or bacterium is that they take a disabled virus - knocked out or modified replication genes but keeping the protein coating/shell, add some preservatives (thimerosal) and some adjuvants to stimulate the immune system to realize these proteins are something bad.

Then the next time that virus tries to enter the body, it gets attacked before it can even enter a single cell.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Its very rare I go to the doctors, maybe once every 5 years or so, and just over a year ago I did go for an appointment, which was due to having an anxiety problem. While I was there I was asked if I have had the flu shot this year, I said no, and that I did not believe that it is necessary. The doctor then proceeded to tell me why I should have it. A little while later the doctor left the room then returned shortly with another doctor, who also began to tell me why I should get the flu shot. I must say that I was quite surprised and disturbed at just how much they are trying to push this. My question is, why such a big push for the flu shot ? just for the money ? Or is their a deeper agenda ? The way things are going it wouldn't surprise me that before long they will try and make it a mandatory thing. Scary times.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

You silly wabbit, get your flu shot lol. Seriously though I think the day is coming where we maybe forced. I think about how many people died in past flu pandemics.

Some of my health issues started years ago before they knew C. F. S. was a real disease. I became extremely sick with doctors scratching their heads and many saying it was in my head. I suffered for many years and could not take flu shot.

Now medically I still suffer, mostly pain and torn about flu shot. One doctor says should take it but they always make me sick. It is worse for me if I get it though.

I do think the time is coming when they will try and make us. The first threat of pandemic and it is all over lol.

The Bot

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

In reading through some of the posts in this thread , it becomes blatantly obvious that we as a collective are begging to take back our power.

There is no disputing that currently immunization can be helpful as a preventative solution to some of those very serious diseases that plague our world.

Having said that there needs to be a very strong ethical base upon which to administer these vaccines.

They need to be thoroughly tested and regularly assessed to see the relevance to the environment of current diseases.

A total re-appraisal of the validity of all vaccines.

Ideally there should be no monetary aspect associated with the promotion and application of these vaccines and they should be funded out of the Government purse.

Our free will should not at any stage be usurped and there should be not pressure from the emotional thought police.

Serious research should be undertaken into the impact of the amount of vaccines are pumped into the very young and the physiological impact upon the babies under developed bodies.

Ethics are the major elements that needs to be implemented into the vaccine business and the word business should be taken out as well.
edit on 21-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: typo

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Lil Drummerboy
My woman works in the healthcare IT industry.
they forced her to get the shot a few weeks ago or said she had to find a
different job,. so she got it..
I had to stay clear of her last week cause guess what... she had the flu...

NO THANKS

Vaccine companies are spreading the flu
not people like me

Same here, wife works in the back office of a doctors office, billing, no contact with sick people, mandatory flu shot then BAM, she got sick. I grew up on the farm, played outside all the time got dirty,played in mud puddles, you name it we were in it and we hardly ever got sick still dont. People who stayed inside all the time or go to the doctor for no real reason get sick more often than thoes who didnt.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Insinuating that those who do not comply are criminals is... wow... bizarre.

What about those individuals where a flu shot is contraindicated?

I've noted that many people are denying that they are "flugitives" or that they don't care if they are. But the fact that this campaign already has the masses parroting the catchy name, shows it to be at least partially successful.

I don't think it is currently a matter of good or bad, but more the fact that there is little data behind their efficacy. So it makes one wonder...why the massive push?

As an example... my father got the Extreme Flu Shot (or whatever the heck they call it) - the one that is supposed to create a stronger immune response, and marketed to the older set. A doctor on NPR stated that as of yet there is no proof that this flu shot is any better or more effective than the regular one, but it is a definite that it can cause more side effects, i.e. soreness, malaise, headache, etc. So I asked my father if he had to pay extra for it, and he wasn't sure. I think he was a bit irritated with himself that he just went along with whatever the media and pharmacy was pushing.

This Canadian study came out not too long ago that found the "flu shot really did make people sicker". So to launch such an aggressive campaign against those who have not gotten a flu shot is premature at best.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

And i Shall give you my opinion.

"Vaccines cause some damage. How severe is the damage?

The only "damage" vaccine causes should be that of any injection, examples, inflammation, rash, etc... there is a slight chances of "feel down" after the shot, which would be your body "fighting" the dead virus/particles to produce anti-body.

There are no severe damage proven. Of course if you test 100 million people there bound to be few that will get sick, die, etc... you can say this for any drug... even drugs like Ibuprofen or Acetaminophen.

How many of you personally know that died or even got severely sick from vaccine? other than the placebo/paranoia effect they get if they visit sites like ATS or Natural Science.

many people get their flu shot when? September/October/November/December? (at least in NA)

And when do people normally get sick? those above months.

For whatever reason they got sick, they will try to blame it on something.

Fun experiments to get flu shot in the summer and see if they get sick, also tell them the shot is actually some other injection and not a vaccine. Or do the opposite, give a simple injection in the said months and tell them they just got flu shots.

Can it be avoided? Do the beneficial effects outweigh the risks?"

The basic reaction from Vaccine varies from person to person, i never got anything other than slight bump on the site of injection. The beneficial effects heavily outweigh the little "risk" it may have.

Tho one should keep in mind not to lump all vaccine into one category.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

antar

A new review of flu vaccination trends and policies issued by the Trust for America’s Health (TFAH) found fewer than half of Americans ages 6 months and older were vaccinated against the flu in the last two flu season (2010-11 and 2011-12). For the first time during the 2010-11 flu season, CDC recommended that all Americans ages 6 months and older receive the flu vaccine. The historically low demand for seasonal flu vaccinations has contributed to limiting the supply of vaccine manufactured each year.

The real horror is that the percentage of people who actually got the flu during this time was dramatically lower than ever. Sooo, they call it a lull and a low year. They will pull out the big gunss to make sure that people do not get hip to the scam...

healthyamericans.org...
edit on pm1130pmWed, 20 Nov 2013 18:34:35 -0600 by antar because: comp has a virus...

And not only that mate, but what they'll never tell you is that 80%-90% of all presented cases of 'flu' that were subjected to a gram analysis. showed they were NOT in fact 'Influenza viruses', the one's routinely and expensively vaccinated 'against', but were in fact any number of non-influenza, non-specific infections.

8-9 out of every 10 reported and tested cases ARE NOT INFLUENZA viral infections...let that sink in for a moment.

Bacterial, immunological (allergies etc) or other infectious viruses that show almost identical symptoms as Influenza are ALL lumped in together and are called simply 'the flu'...so as you can see...'the flu' is NOT in most cases influenza.

Since the vaccine is based on tackling one maybe 2 of strains or types of Influenza viruses (that DO cause influenza originated infections), the so-called vaccine is completely useless in up to 9 out of every 10 'flu' cases.

Anyone who still swallows this sort of crap, seriously needs a check up...but not for influenza.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

1Providence1

So people are bad people and should be labeled with derogatory terms and ostracized because they think flu shots are:

-Potentially harmful to their or other's health
-May cause the person to become contagious, thus literally giving the flu to those they come in contact with
-Supprressive to their immune system as getting the real flu may provide a stronger immunity in the long run

Has anyone here gotten the flu and really been in such agony that they had to get flu shots every year, only to get the flu anyway?

This whole "campaign" seems like a weak cheap shot.

Its a dead virus. It isn't "contagious" nor do you get the flu.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

How long before we get herded into
formation and stuck like livestock?
My pharmacy seems to be Very active
in recruiting and participation to all who will listen.Actually scarey they push to this extent...are they required to meet quotas?

xD

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

terriblyvexed
I'm a flugitive and will remain one!

I've never had a flu shot, and have never had the flu.

I do know people who swear by it, but they get the flu it seems every year, and I've been around people with the flu, yet I don't get it.

I believe it's because I've never had a flu shot my immune system was never weakened.

Unless those people went to the hospital to get a test done to confirm the flu, most likely it was a virus. People think they get the flu when they don't. The flu is misearble, it makes you feel like you are dying.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

MysterX

antar

A new review of flu vaccination trends and policies issued by the Trust for America’s Health (TFAH) found fewer than half of Americans ages 6 months and older were vaccinated against the flu in the last two flu season (2010-11 and 2011-12). For the first time during the 2010-11 flu season, CDC recommended that all Americans ages 6 months and older receive the flu vaccine. The historically low demand for seasonal flu vaccinations has contributed to limiting the supply of vaccine manufactured each year.

The real horror is that the percentage of people who actually got the flu during this time was dramatically lower than ever. Sooo, they call it a lull and a low year. They will pull out the big gunss to make sure that people do not get hip to the scam...

healthyamericans.org...
edit on pm1130pmWed, 20 Nov 2013 18:34:35 -0600 by antar because: comp has a virus...

And not only that mate, but what they'll never tell you is that 80%-90% of all presented cases of 'flu' that were subjected to a gram analysis. showed they were NOT in fact 'Influenza viruses', the one's routinely and expensively vaccinated 'against', but were in fact any number of non-influenza, non-specific infections.

8-9 out of every 10 reported and tested cases ARE NOT INFLUENZA viral infections...let that sink in for a moment.

Bacterial, immunological (allergies etc) or other infectious viruses that show almost identical symptoms as Influenza are ALL lumped in together and are called simply 'the flu'...so as you can see...'the flu' is NOT in most cases influenza.

Since the vaccine is based on tackling one maybe 2 of strains or types of Influenza viruses (that DO cause influenza originated infections), the so-called vaccine is completely useless in up to 9 out of every 10 'flu' cases.

Anyone who still swallows this sort of crap, seriously needs a check up...but not for influenza.

The only crap flying is in this post.

Making up numbers to try to prove your point is not only disingenuous, it is dangerous.

Do you even know who "they" are?

Do you know what the test for flu is? Do you know who runs these tests and collects these numbers?

And the flu vax is comprised of 3 or more strains, not one or two.

If you don't even know the number of strains in the flu vax, you should just shut your pie hole.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

luciddream
reply to post by charles1952

And i Shall give you my opinion.

"Vaccines cause some damage. How severe is the damage?

The only "damage" vaccine causes should be that of any injection, examples, inflammation, rash, etc... there is a slight chances of "feel down" after the shot, which would be your body "fighting" the dead virus/particles to produce anti-body.

There are no severe damage proven. Of course if you test 100 million people there bound to be few that will get sick, die, etc... you can say this for any drug... even drugs like Ibuprofen or Acetaminophen.

How many of you personally know that died or even got severely sick from vaccine? other than the placebo/paranoia effect they get if they visit sites like ATS or Natural Science.

many people get their flu shot when? September/October/November/December? (at least in NA)

And when do people normally get sick? those above months.

For whatever reason they got sick, they will try to blame it on something.

Fun experiments to get flu shot in the summer and see if they get sick, also tell them the shot is actually some other injection and not a vaccine. Or do the opposite, give a simple injection in the said months and tell them they just got flu shots.

Can it be avoided? Do the beneficial effects outweigh the risks?"

The basic reaction from Vaccine varies from person to person, i never got anything other than slight bump on the site of injection. The beneficial effects heavily outweigh the little "risk" it may have.

Tho one should keep in mind not to lump all vaccine into one category.

Not to mention the drama queens think that every cold and virus they get is the flu. Forgetting that here are hundreds of viruses floating around at any given time.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Yeah, it is a very common misunderstanding that people abuse in those months...

"i think i got the flu" little do they know, 95% of the time its common cold.

> SARS

> Swine

> Bird

These are Flu.. if they get these, the actual flu.. trust me.. going to work with runny nose is the last thing they need to worry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join