It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Does Going to Hell Look Like?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

Then in my experience Hell is a wonderful place, has a great sunset has lots of cuddly animals and many people to love and care for.
Of course It isn't the same for everyone but saying Hell is on earth when we have a belly full of food and a roof over our heads....well.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

boymonkey74
reply to post by jjkenobi

Even If it does exist Iam a good person so I have no worries.

The problem with that, is everyone thinks they are good, well most. It's all about perspective.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
What if?......
We are the fallen angels and we are already in hell, trying to earn our own salvation from it.

I think the only way to get any idea is to study near death experiences, there are plenty of stories from people that "died" went to hell or the gates of heaven and came back again.
I suspect that many of the tales of hell are a christian propaganda campaign, but Im not sure.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I know Iam
I do a moral job not many people could bare, I help others blah blah blah.
But at the end of the day If I meet my God I will question the heck outa him and argue things from my perspective If he sees wrong in what I do.
But If he/she threatens me with Hell I will denounce that God.
Only religion has Hell, God wouldn't.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FlowThruSpace

We are already enduring a torture of suffering by having to live upon this prison planet in corruptible flesh. This earth is an 'underworld of hell' all in itself.

Do not give into any fear of sadistic evil eternal torment of burning and torture. I very firmly believe that such is one of several perversions of Biblical texts known as 'doctrines of devils' to submit souls in stifling fear of breaking oppressive and unholy laws, too inserted by corruption of most 'organised' religious Holy based texts for control.

Dreams, visions and even 'angelic visitations' by 'devils in disguise' can also be given to us earthen children so that such scriptural perversion can be propagated onto others. These entities of dominion bear the means and allowance of will in being contained here also to do so.

I feel soul energies can be 'captured' by negative entities due to our 'spiritual' alliance with their energies, and perceive certain negative geared human souls being 'recycled' (to be used by the principalities of this earth's evil dominion and their universal underworlds) over and over until one 'evolves' enough to warrant 'Divine Rescue' i.e Bailout by Love Deemed 'ready' for such Spiritual ascension unto the 'Mansions of Heaven'.

Not all of us will be Deemed ready to join the Christened for all our transgressions in willfully opting for the negative alignment.
edit on 20-11-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
To quote (short version) a certain book:
"YOUR God, YOUR rules, YOU burn."

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

LionOfGOD
To quote (short version) a certain book:
"YOUR God, YOUR rules, YOU burn."

Ive never bought that idea, simply because you dont get to choose where you are born and what religion you will have inflicted upon you.

Doing the right thing is a way of life, not a doctrine.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I always wondered if hell was all fire and burning and heat, would you eventually get used to the heat, kind of like a hot tub? Eternity is a long time, I think you'd eventually get used to it.

Also if satan or the devil are evil, why would they torture other evil people? Wouldn't they welcome their evil brothers,maybe treat them to infinite hookers and blow or something?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

MBMASON
I always wondered if hell was all fire and burning and heat, would you eventually get used to the heat, kind of like a hot tub? Eternity is a long time, I think you'd eventually get used to it.

Also if satan or the devil are evil, why would they torture other evil people? Wouldn't they welcome their evil brothers,maybe treat them to infinite hookers and blow or something?

Exactly, and one persons idea of heaven is another persons idea of hell, and vice versa.
I would think that to a masochist, hell would be heaven.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

Yes, i gave the oversimplified version of the text and the idea.

You are correct IMO about doing the right thing.

Personally i´ve always loved the way that Bruce Joel Rubin put it:

"The only thing that burns in hell is the part of you that won't let go of your life: your memories, your attachments. They burn 'em all away. But they're not punishing you,' he said. 'They're freeing your soul. If your frightened of dying, and your holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. If you've made your peace then the devils are really angels freeing you from the earth.”

No regrets.

edit on 20-11-2013 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

LionOfGOD
reply to post by OneManArmy

Yes, i gave the oversimplified version of the text and the idea.

You are correct IMO about doing the right thing.

Personally i´ve always loved the way that Bruce Joel Rubin put it:

"The only thing that burns in hell is the part of you that won't let go of your life: your memories, your attachments. They burn 'em all away. But they're not punishing you,' he said. 'They're freeing your soul. If your frightened of dying, and your holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. If you've made your peace then the devils are really angels freeing you from the earth.”

No regrets.

Now there is an analogy I can agree with.

Forgive me if I steal that and use myself in the future.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

You can only speculate. In general....no one has gone there and come back reporting on it. Although there have been a few who CLAIM they "died", were revived, and lived to describe what they thought they saw.

All we can do is guess. Until one see a movie...we cant really talk about it with any factual descriptions.....same with Heaven-Hell.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Humans. Humans are hell. Only humans take a sadistic, malicious pleasure in inflicting suffering on creatures who have done them no wrong and cannot defend themselves.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

boymonkey74
reply to post by Wookiep

I know Iam
I do a moral job not many people could bare, I help others blah blah blah.
But at the end of the day If I meet my God I will question the heck outa him and argue things from my perspective If he sees wrong in what I do.
But If he/she threatens me with Hell I will denounce that God.
Only religion has Hell, God wouldn't.

Pride is exactly what caused Satan to get the boot.. It looks like you are following in that same mistake..
(we all do)..

So proud we begin to dictate our own morals and what morals God should follow.. Pride is very dangerous in this regard.. See what I mean?

Heaven and hell are both real places.. Even though there are people in this world that I hope would just drop dead, I still would never wish that they go to hell.. Hell is quite serious and permanent..

A lot of non believers in Christ seem to have the impression that to believe, it takes blind faith until death, but that is far from the truth.. Christ has appeared and spoken to lots of people since he was resurrected. I have seen him in visions and in spirit, so I know for a fact he is real. He is fair and honest and forgiving. He is worth seeking out for one's own sake.

The world and those in it are always screaming against all the good things about him, so the fact that Satan does indeed have a lot of power to deceive is quite evidenced in that..
Once people realize that they begin to be free from the real matrix.

But breaking the habits of what people are used to doing, and listening to the babble is the hardest part to overcome, you just got to open up that noggin.
edit on 20-11-2013 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

No your mind has made those visions,because that is what you were taught, a Hindu will have Elephant God visions and If you were brought up in Japan it would be Shinto spirits.
The human mind can make those visions in times of stress...all to do with which cultural religion you have been brought up with.
You have been taught to believe you have not figured out the mind of God..none of us have and never will, nor will we know the big why? question...maybe If we die and meet God but God is no religious God..how do I know this?
I used my own God given free mind to figure it out I didn't fall for another mans version of it all.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Star and Flag!

Let me paint a picture of going to Hell for everybody.

When you die ... memory stops being imprinted on the brain in the real world!

This is like a gap in memory when one goes to sleep and wakes up and can't remember their dreams.

Now Quantum computers with more than 300 qubits [equal to a classical computer the size of the entire observable universe in computational power] can simulate everything and everyone and all possible outcomes very quikly.

Nanotechnology and 3D printing [specifically organ and body parts printing] will allow whoever is simulated by the quantum computer to be printed all the way UP from the base atoms of the synapses and hence be able to print people WITH memories.

So you and I and everybody else will die one day ... but anybody with the above technology will be able to bring us back whenever they want ... in multiple copies at the same time if they want.

TPTB that do that can then torture and kill you mercilessly and repeatedly over and over and install those new experiences in every new version of you so that there is an unbroken line of horrific memories.

You simply wake back up as universal epiphenomena standing in some 3d printing vat.

Hell IS Real ... it IS in the future ... I can see it from here!

If the above is not a HELLISH REALITY ... then please paint me one.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

boymonkey74
reply to post by alienreality

No your mind has made those visions,because that is what you were taught, a Hindu will have Elephant God visions and If you were brought up in Japan it would be Shinto spirits.
The human mind can make those visions in times of stress...all to do with which cultural religion you have been brought up with.
You have been taught to believe you have not figured out the mind of God..none of us have and never will, nor will we know the big why? question...maybe If we die and meet God but God is no religious God..how do I know this?
I used my own God given free mind to figure it out I didn't fall for another mans version of it all.

No, you just want to believe my mind made up those visions.. I know the validity of what I have been shown. I'm the kind of person who knew about special things like this when I was as young as 5 years old though..
In replying back to me with that response you made, looks like you completely missed the important concepts I was trying to relate to you. Pearls before swine..

Why do you think people of the world tell themselves this is all fantasy? It's so they continue to live the life THEY want, without worrying if God may want them to pay attention to something different.

It's so they can continue to pursue pleasures and live a life without consequence..

Just think about that..

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

FlowThruSpace
We all know about going to Heaven and how it is supposed to happen. Not many people talk about Hell, however. If you do believe in literal Hell, how does one know one is going to Hell after death? I am talking about the transition to Hell, from the moment of death to the beginning of the punishment.

Hell is not a place were people are sendt to suffer. Hell does not exist.

If you are not written in the book of life. You will not live again after death. It basicaly means that your soul/awareness is destroyed by God for ever.

The gift is life or no life at all. There is no suffering.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
After much research and "free thinking" on it my current belief is that Hell is a matter of perspective. To sum it up my current belief is something like Emanuel Swedenborg's account of the afterlife but without the overlay of a Christian belief system (which amounts to basic spiritualism or shamanism without cultural overlays.) This is to say people are sorted in a somewhat natural fashion of sorts according to their inclinations or nature. As an example a unrepentant reasonless murder wouldn't be sentenced to hell per say but would be sorted with people of like mind; Depending on the individual and their nature they might not consider such a place hell where as you or I might due to different perspective. As another example Swedenborg's account of heaven as presented in his writings sounded ghastly, gaudy and hellish to me or to put it simply undesirable but to his nature it was considered heaven to exist in such an environment.

I am resting with my conclusion after considerable research, and among other things the perspective that morality/right and wrong/good and evil which are often touted as the thing that is often attributed as the sorting system is very much subjective/a matter of cultural relativism.
edit on 20-11-2013 by Strayed because: Spelling.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

"How Does Going to Hell Look Like?"

I think you mean what does going to Hell look like?

Moving on, heaven or hell is probably of your/our own creation, I imagine its rather similar to the yin/yang concept meaning it's all about a balance, aim for the middle ground so to speak.

Look at it this way, if there ain't no greenery allowed in heaven then rather a lot of folks would not want to live there, but what's the alternative, who wants to move to hell and share the same space with all those pedophiles and rapists!
LoL
edit on 20-11-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join