It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am The Monster, from Eminems song on radio, also I was on the song "Underground" from Eminem ( R

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
OKAY, your saying I write like a schizophrenic? Did you read your writing? I was forced medicine for 5 years while being perfectly healthy. I like to stand up for people cause it might mean something and I am strong , confident. People accused my writing as jumping around and not to the point earlier in this thread. You write like your hearing more things then one seems kinda garbled, and maybe in future don't try to talk about God so much in small talk. People don't like politics.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: r4inmaker

originally posted by: r4inmaker
Good luck listening to the stupid schizophrenias who sold their soul to the devil for money. Now they are very popular because they can not walk around with masks; and; they are very popular because they are rich. They are in their prisons; can not even get out with protection. Please be wise.

GOD; triangle; resembles the 3 of the REASONS in the FIRST BOOK. Remember.

They sold their soul already. I am very sorry

THREE DIMENSION; WHICH CAN ONLY BE STARTED WITH A SINGLE TRIANGLE. TRIANGLE; 3 CORNERS; BUT ONE SHAPE. 3 DIMENSIONS WE ARE TRAPPED IN BY GOD FOR SAFETY I BELIEVE.

please be wise. please do not commit anything to yourself bad; look after yourself. You are good. Remember. Please look after yourself for your future kids and future wife (single). Not multiple. Or you are cheating; are you? ...

Please understand my MESSAGES. My messages are coming from my EXPERIENCES. My EXPERIENCES HAPPENED. I CAN TAKE YOU TO THOSE PEOPLE FOR PROOF. ...

AND I BELIEVE; yes; (I think); they sacrificed the world towers; themselves; because they are so stupid they killed so many people; but why there were no israilis in those tower ? Because I believe they were all connected. They were all sent the messages before. They haven't gone to work that day... Please read the Internet RIGHT.

atom bomb? ...

I hope the GOD will release you to your particles before you even press that button.

......you sound like a blithering idiot. I read your posts repeatedly. And 911 they sacrificed the towers, because there was no Israelis in the towers, because you believe they are all connected. Hate to break the news to you, Israelis didnt cause 911 . Then you inform people to read the Internet right.

I really hate you 911 truthers who don't know anything. Make assumptions based on some dumb a theory . A lot of people died, why don't you respect the people who had to jump to there death, instead of getting behind some keyboard talking like a mental patient about God and the triangle.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: letmeon

I believe this is one of the strangest and hardest threads to follow I've read in a long time.

Without disrespecting the op it seems like some days you post while taking medication and others without the medicine.

I could be wrong but for some reason I read almost every page except the last 3 or 4 and am no closer to understanding the original post than I was before I clicked on the thread.

My suggestion is to stay on the meds and find a girl/boyfriend. In one post you said something about being gay or teased for being gay. So not sure your preference there. Would probably take your mind off the music and YouTube videos.

Please don't take offense, I hope your life can become somewhat normal for you. Wish nothing but the best for you and yours.

Strict..

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I am perfectly mentally healthy , I just know some things which are secrets. I write about them like they are second nature to me and real. My writing is perfect English , I just talk about getting encoded messages from my TV and other extra ordinary things being real. Which would make sense for a special agent.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The t.v talked to me once. But i KNOW it was the salvia. Just putting that out there.a reply to: letmeon

edit on 10-8-2014 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2014 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Okay, Eminem if your keeping tabs on me here and know of this screen name . I sent out the fan mail just as you have asked. It got send back today with not deliverable as addressed. I checked the site for your fan mail and it was the same so I don't know what to do. I have a Facebook page with my name, where I was updating people on my day to day life and government secrets and talking to some girls I know. I don't know what to do now.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Okay so the admin dismissed me because I kept replying to my own messages; sorry about that first of all.

Now;

letmeon; I can see what your problem is. You just need to relax and think positively. If you are a man; then imagine a good wife; imagine good kids playing in a farm and you two looking at them with fascinated eyes. This is the purpose of life. We are alive to enjoy our lives; not to listen to stuff and then try to do them. I can understand you have an idol; but when it gets in your blood with some other purposes; you must change your idol and move to a next one. Idols are there to watch them and copy only the good parts of them; when you copy the good parts of them; you move on to the next one.

Cheers.

edit on 11-8-2014 by Rainmak3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: letmeon
Okay, Eminem if your keeping tabs on me here and know of this screen name . I sent out the fan mail just as you have asked. It got send back today with not deliverable as addressed. I checked the site for your fan mail and it was the same so I don't know what to do. I have a Facebook page with my name, where I was updating people on my day to day life and government secrets and talking to some girls I know. I don't know what to do now.

Never hold onto something which harms you. Always continue your journey with a clean and good hearted thoughts. I quoted because I gave some possibility that you have not noticed a new answer to this topic. Best of luck.
edit on 11-8-2014 by Rainmak3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Dear Rainmaker, I saw your thread just before I mine was done. Or something after I was done. I read your thread about Israelis playing guitar and making black holes no one can hear. I didnt make the connection yesterday but you said there were no " Israelis " in the towers when they fell they called each other and stayed home. Then you said read the Internet and cursed me with an "atom bomb".

Are you calling me an Israelis playing guitar to make black holes in the universe no one can hear?

I didnt finish high school when 911 happened. A group of terrorists seized planes. I am an American , my grandfather was in the service Air Force. And my uncle was in desert storm and now...shouldn't say this is an air Marshall. I got contacted by the American government when I was 18 sorta drafted for magical F in journey. I have been coming to conspiracy sites like this for 6 years now. When I talk about the NWO, or illuminati, or Freemasons I always get a few nut balls who say "you're responsible for 911". I watched CNN a lot and the Daily Show on Comedy Central religiously, and I listened to generals talk about the war and I know how to read in between the lines.

I was saying this one time online my neighbor was saying 911 was my fault personally.( she hates me and has always been jealous of the music). Then I saw that night on the Daily Show, THE REAL REASON WE WENT TO WAR. And he didnt mention any kids the government almost castrated so they could be on American Idol. The rest of the world and the Middle East don't give a damn about MTV or pop stars. There is so much misinformation and no information going around and people try to make up their own minds.

I personally hate 911 truthers. I am from New York, stayed home from school and watched it all on TV. I saw people jump from buildings then it collapse and people run from smoke. They are like vultures or vampires, trying to talk about the biggest attack and loss of life in American history I think on American soil. The towers couldn't of fallen that way. WHAT ARE YOU RETARTED BITC*. A hole was blown through the towers and trying to support the weight.

You may have known of my stories through grapevine or saw I was on and bothered or something. Today you're talking better don't sound looney. I am sorry for calling you a blithering idiot , I hate 911 truthers. And I didn't know what you were talking about with 3 and the triangle and God. Lots of people criticize my writings probably out of spite or jealousy, and you were all over the place an easy target. I am practically a marine, a guy from the navy wrote a book in 1991 called Behold a Pale Horse about government secrets. He talked about the illuminati and Freemasons , and other stuff encoded or crypticly. He knew about my project before 911 and truths surrounding it I may never get to. I believe he may of write that to help me out when things get bad.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

a guy from the navy wrote a book in 1991 called Behold a Pale Horse about government secrets. He talked about the illuminati and Freemasons , and other stuff encoded or crypticly. He knew about my project before 911 and truths surrounding it I may never get to. I believe he may of write that to help me out when things get bad.

His name was William [bill ] cooper he died november 2001 many called him a drunk and a idiot but not me just as capt A.M.Ramsey died when he published THE NAMELESS WAR

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I never heard of that before, I looked it up in search engine. Saying there was a secret politics that went on to cause world war 2 and other revolutions? It was also considered widely anti-Semitic. The country was attacked, the pentagon they tried to go to camp David to take out the president. The WORLD TRADE CENTER was also attacked to cripple the nations economy. On the stock market you think a big deal goes over what some drug addicted rock star CHOOSES to write in his songs. There is stocks, computers, cars, all the technology of the world all of the money of the world, freights shipping , movies. I don't think some top secret double talk on MTV that only came about after the war, that absolutely no one knew about is the reason.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
If you're talking in symbols not words or saying Bill Cooper died shortly after 911 cause he published his book? He had warrants out against him or something , I read years ago, these undercover cops showed up playing loud music he brought his gun because of people trespassing and shot one and they killed him.

The terrorists live in the desert , with technology about 500 years ago. A slight of hand or subliminals in other people's songs?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I too relate to a lot of Eminem's songs. I could get lost in his lyrics for hours, I think he is pure genius. He has a way of taking pain, suffering and life in general and writing it in such a way that you could have wrote it yourself. I'm definitely a fan.

I'm not sure if he's iluminati or not but I'm not monotheistic so I'm not really worried about all that. I think that if there are hidden messages or symbolism in his songs and video's then it is probably aimed at all people that recognise those sorts of things so I don't really get paranoid and assume it's about me. Don't get me wrong though, there have been a few times when I think things are being written for me, but ATS threads instead of Eminem.

If you want rap that is anti-lluminati Immortal Technique pretty much has that gap in the market filled. Revolutionary Vol 2 is my favorite album of his. It's a lot more raw and far less commercial than Eminem.

The Eminem song that 'speaks' to me at the moment is 'Not Afraid', 'Without Me' is still my favorite of all time though, I'm old skool lol.

"Not Afraid"

[Chorus:]
I'm not afraid (I'm not afraid)
To take a stand (to take a stand)
Everybody (everybody)
Come take my hand (come take my hand)
We'll walk this road together, through the storm
Whatever weather, cold or warm
Just letting you know that you're not alone
Holler if you feel like you've been down the same road (same road)

[Intro (during Chorus):]
Yeah, it's been a ride
I guess I had to, go to that place, to get to this one
Now some of you, might still be in that place
If you're trying to get out, just follow me
I'll get you there

You can try and read my lyrics off of this paper before I lay 'em
But you won't take the sting out these words before I say 'em
Cause ain't no way I'ma let you stop me from causing mayhem
When I say I'ma do something I do it,
I don't give a damn what you think,
I'm doing this for me, so # the world
Feed it beans, it's gassed up, if it thinks it's stopping me
I'ma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly
And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony
No ifs, ands or buts, don't try to ask him why or how can he
From "Infinite" down to the last "Relapse" album
He's still #ting, whether he's on salary paid hourly
Until he bows out or he #s his bowels out of him
Whichever comes first, for better or worse
He's married to the game, like a # you for Christmas
His gift is a curse, forget the Earth, he's got the urge
To pull his dick from the dirt, and # the whole universe

[Chorus]

Okay quit playing with the scissors and #, and cut the crap
I shouldn't have to rhyme these words in the rhythm for you to know it's a rap
You said you was king, you lied through your teeth, for that
# your fillings, instead of getting crowned you're getting capped
And to the fans, I'll never let you down again, I'm back
I promise to never go back on that promise, in fact
Let's be honest, that last "Relapse" CD was ehhh
Perhaps I ran them accents into the ground
Relax, I ain't going back to that now
All I'm trying to say is get back, click-clack, blow
Cause I ain't playing around
It's a game called circle and I don't know how, I'm way too up to back down
But I think I'm still trying to figure this crap out
Thought I had it mapped out but I guess I didn't, this #ing black cloud
Still follows me around but it's time to exorcise these demons
These mother#ers are doing jumping jacks now!

[Chorus]

And I just can't keep living this way
So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage
I'm standing up, I'ma face my demons
I'm manning up, I'ma hold my ground
I've had enough, now I'm so fed up
Time to put my life back together right now! (now)

It was my decision to get clean, I did it for me
Admittedly, I probably did it subliminally
For you, so I could come back a brand new me you helped see me through
And don't even realize what you did, 'cause believe me you
I been through the ringer, but they could do little to the middle finger
I think I got a tear in my eye, I feel like the king of
My world, haters can make like bees with no stingers
And drop dead, no more beef lingers
No more drama from now on, I promise
To focus solely on handling my responsibilities as a father
So I solemnly swear to always treat this roof, like my daughters
And raise it, you couldn't lift a single shingle on it!
Cause the way I feel, I'm strong enough to go to the club
Or the corner pub, and lift the whole liquor counter up
Cause I'm raising the bar
I'd shoot for the moon but I'm too busy gazing at stars
I feel amazing and I'm...

[Chorus]

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
In 2008 I went on a conspiracy website,( not unlike this one) and told my story. Relapse was coming out and I saw him as personally attacking me so I trashed the album. He is still s*** from relapse down to infinite, like a F you for Christmas his gift is a curse, pull his d*** from the earth.

In 2008 I said I was castrated, this subliminal thing was everywhere in music , people's favorite artists talking to me personally. Like an F you for Christmas.

The subliminals were slight in early days but this has been going on since 1995. I listened to infinite and didnt see any subliminals directed towards "my project". Bad meets Evil with Royce 5'9" was a song off of one of his first two major CDs . It was a song saying a guy got shot coming out of a saloon. I was supposed to be 007 from 1995 on and like Truman in Truman show Jim Carrey. I got stabbed in balls and almost died. I was supposed to be 007 or in the real world, and found out when I went to psych wards the doctors were treating me like a reverse prostitute. They would get money if I had sex with a man or woman. So all these guys tried to take the money and I flipped out and ran into traffic.

The subliminals were very slight in the early days. Then they hunted me for sport. In relapse the whole album is trying to say secret illuminati stuff. The world is my medicine ball, the world is mine. Or the song where video was Star Trek , you couldn't of done this without us.

I don't know it's late, I am not trying to crush your favorite music.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Come on people, post. Lol this is a huge conspiracy called the biggest of the century. Imagine the Freemasons or knights of the Templar keeping secrets and moving them around for hundreds of years. It took time to get all these corporations involved and the power of presidents. I saw a magazine by the guy who did Da Vinci code and angels and demons showing statues at state buildings of one and Indian women with feathers and carrying something. Okay I forgot but this was huge back in the day. I am surprised ATS doesn't have a topic talking about my conspiracies. All right underneath everyone's noses.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
This thread reminds me of the Time Cube website
www.timecube.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace
reply to post by letmeon

Thing is, Eminem isn't a seriously respected person. He only appeals to one type of demographic and has no real musical integrity. I'm sure he's making a quick buck for his record company right now, but his music won't be remembered or revered in the long run. There is no staying power for modern pop. It is product meant to expire and be disposed of.
The N.W.O. must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to talent and creativity. If the best they have is Eminem, Jay-Z, Kanye, Gaga, Cyrus, Kesha, Beyonce, etc. etc., it is one weak-assed agenda and conspiracy.

^^ This. I tell you - the NWO have a better chance in controlling the masses with the likes of Bob Dylan, U2, Neil Young, Midnight Oil etc... even the Boss (Bruce Springsteen!!! what a hunk of a man!!!). Politically minded groups - those who speak for the people...

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Okay, I am drinking tonight it's Friday. I think National Treasure the movie is part of illuminati pyramid. A thing written in invisible ink on the back of Declaration of Independence. This thing is old. Maybe 1st president old. When Christopher. Columbus found America must've realized that a landmass to the west is in Revelations. The movie does what I do look for clues. National treasure, yeah right to the 2.3 billion who are Christian or Catholic. They hid things in pop culture for awhile, now I guess it's over. A treasure passed around through the ages by the knights of the Templar , and Freemasons.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Giving awAy government secrets, watch nobody will post. Second line. Do they still do that here? *** secret****

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Writing a book is a good idea. Nothing is going to happen to me and these musicians who were involved in the project are doing just fine and have tons of money. I got pissed off today, and decided I am writing a book. These musicians treat me like a slave or less than a human being. Their property. There slave boy who they exploited and made millions through. I don't really care anymore, I am getting paid just take the money from them, simple. Nothing is going to happen to me. CAUSE 911 WASN'T MY FAULT. Maybe it was Metallicas fault if your going to blame someone with no evidence. They been exploiting me there whole career. I don't want to see any scare tactics from posters who promise doom and don't deliver. What up gangsta?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join