It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am The Monster, from Eminems song on radio, also I was on the song "Underground" from Eminem ( R

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I think you need to call the Doc, ASAP. I say this from the heart man. Also I don't get why you keep saying we should know about a story from six years ago, yet you can't give any details nor a link...

Just because it's what you think, does not make it a fact.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I just bought Linkin Parks Hunting Party...... And let me give you all some help. My name is Sean Moley. I set up a Facebook page and the other day put a picture of a drawing of me chained to a crucifix of television sets with the numbers 666 painted in blood on my chest. It was a drawing I did in my college notebook before 2007. I put up pictures , my picture and wrote some things. I don't care anymore the 1% or billionaires have a problem with me then they can do something about it. Not cowardly orchestrate their fans.

I guess there will be no more your crazy posts. LOL I am a secret agent with the United States Government.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I am so sick of them bringing me into things. Use me as scapegoat for everything. Nothing is going to happen. Nothing ever happens. I am not afraid of you. Your candy@ss songs I have heard them a million times. Don't bring my name up anymore, when your "working" real hard on a song idea that I have to write for you, without getting paid. Your so 2012. The end of the world , or a shift in consciousness ? My time is up and I am free the show is over , and you still want to make money off of me. Hey don't think for a second of sharing any , no YOU wouldn't. My gift to you the New World Order they set out across the world where they could sell product placement. Done by the highest and most skilled Freemasons of the time to make good on an old ideal of the illuminati-to illuminate the Bible and more specifically Revelations. Done over centuries where technology wasn't so great but people were super religious. Eminem, Linkin Park, my Chemical Romance, Metallica , Tool, Radiohead, Korn and practically every one else on the music scene , is illuminati. I know because there songs are written about me or too me. The Killers, " he doesn't look a thing like Jesus, but more than you will ever know" . The show is over and no one killed me cause of a blur of politics, a child abducted by corporations and blamed for all THE WORLDS PROBLEMS.

If anyone is going to continue to say I am crazy don't bother, I know the truth and practically the whole site does just doesn't openly admit it.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
This guy is nothing more than an entertainer if you look too far into anyone's lyrics you can make yourself believe anything. If you like the music good, but don't let it get too far in your head.... So what triple six mafia must be messages from the devil hence the name huh. No........

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Did you listen to Linkin Park a Thousand Suns, they got an audio clip, and the prince takes on multi armed form and says now I have become Death, destroyer of worlds,....well I guess we all thought that one way or another. They got subliminals the government makes them . Or Radioheads Kid A & Amnesiac double album......

Who's that.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Starting to think I may be schizo after reading this entire thread lol. Will be interesting to see where it continues to go.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: stargazr26537
Welcome to ATS

If you think this is out there, you are in for a surprise

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RifRAAF

If you think this is out there, you are in for a surprise

yup.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
- Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert used to be your friends
- People in TV talked to you
- You used to work for the government as a spy
- they wanted you to become a prostitute for men
- you had to take part in a reality show that was like the running man
( Where can I find this? youtube? Link please.)
- you were also being watched 24/7 like in the Truman show
- musicians make fun of you in their songs
- your story was huge 6 years ago
- you were stabbed by 8th graders
- at some point in school people thought you were going to do a shooting
(wearing that black trench coat didn't help IMO)
- you want to write a book
- you spent time at a psych ward but refused to take treatment
- you claim to be on your medication now
- you claim to have a mental disorder
( It shows in your writing, hence why so many of us think your meds need to be changed or you need a different dosage)

To me this all just doesn't seem right. It's either all in your head, or you are bored and making things up as you go.

Trust me,please. No musician is writing songs about you, unless they know you personally.

I'd like to see links about your BIG story from 6 years ago.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rainbowresidue
- Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert used to be your friends
- People in TV talked to you
- You used to work for the government as a spy
- they wanted you to become a prostitute for men
- you had to take part in a reality show that was like the running man
( Where can I find this? youtube? Link please.)
- you were also being watched 24/7 like in the Truman show
- musicians make fun of you in their songs
- your story was huge 6 years ago
- you were stabbed by 8th graders
- at some point in school people thought you were going to do a shooting
(wearing that black trench coat didn't help IMO)
- you want to write a book
- you spent time at a psych ward but refused to take treatment
- you claim to be on your medication now
- you claim to have a mental disorder
( It shows in your writing, hence why so many of us think your meds need to be changed or you need a different dosage)

To me this all just doesn't seem right. It's either all in your head, or you are bored and making things up as you go.

Trust me,please. No musician is writing songs about you, unless they know you personally.

I'd like to see links about your BIG story from 6 years ago.

You are in the second year of a psych degree.

Sorry, I jokes.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Uuhhhh I thought this thread was done for. No one replies for three weeks then it's back. This is my life story, it's not all in my head. This story was huge in 2008 when I came online to a conspiracy website not unlike this and was famous for three years. Other threads were written about the illuminati and the Freemasons and the NWO and subliminals in music then people stopped writing about it. This was the biggest conspiracy of the century. The Freemasons are an old group of skilled workers, I haven't read up on them or Knights of the Templar yet, but I got a sociology book that says 2.3 billion people are Christian / Catholic. In the last few centuries when technology wasn't that good and an aetheist didn't exist planning the big party for Millenium.

The illuminati challenged the church with science, doesn't it all seem to make sense and not just a schizophrenics dream. In 1991 a book was written about governmental conspiracies called Behold a Pale Horse. Talked about the Freemasons , the illuminati and the NWO. I believe it was written out of compassion to save me when the s*** hit the fan. I was set up for a Columbiner town massacre in June 2001 then got abducted by TV people talking to me through my television set in July 2002 and was put on a court order for refusing meds. My court order ended in 2005 January and I went online writing to the New York Times ,newspapers some people in Europe and Australia. I had a head injury that took ten years to get better so did some stupid stuff.

No one replied and I fell asleep and pretended it wasn't real, only used my television for video games. Then in 2006 after I ate too many shrooms I gave self schizophrenia. For five years I heard voices and believed my neighbors were gang stalking me to leave town because of pressure of copycat shooting. So in 2008 May after being sick since April 2007 I forced my story on a conspiracy website,( not unlike this one) and people said I planned it was the AntiChrist and fulfilled Revelations to some degree. All the pieces aligned. The illuminati is supposed to be a myth or a covert secret and I am telling you who they are. Me and William Cooper knew author of Behold a Pale Horse.

I put something online and anyone can read it, I used to be part of a government program and saying I am not afraid exposing my name and making them my B****. The Running Man movie was a movie from the 80s with Arnold Shwartzenagger who was wrongly framed for a crime then went on this televised game show in the future where people cheered for these gladiators who would kill criminals brutally. He started winning and people cheered for him, he killed them in mortal kombat . A fight for your life describing hysteria of a shooting I got framed for winding up on MTV and musicians thinking I wanted to party with them like the Columbiners who were suicidal and homicidal for fame.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I am a very high functioning individual and in the system since 18 but only sick since 23 so I would appreciate no more "you need meds" by people who skim through this and don't care about my truths that I am shedding light on. I started this thread before the video for the Monster by Eminem came out and in it he goes to this cage where he is inside and gives Eminem a piece of paper. A mere coincidence? Of course it's all just one big coincidence.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
All you need to know is this: My Name is NEO. I am here to wake people up. The book might not be a good idea because of 911 and the war and there are a lot of crazy people. But I am here in the right now. Some rules can be bent , some can be broken completely. Remember, remember.............

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
My writing is perfect English. It doesn't suggest a mental disorder. I think I am done with this website, I don't need people hanging on to me or telling me I am famous anymore. Get heckled by a bunch of civilians, sheeple, who probably found this site cause they believe in aliens or something. I carry the stigma of a group of people I know and work with. They are just normal people, and you sir are a racist. I am 007 , the antichrist and Truman all rolled into one. Now I am not going to hang out with you people any more or tell you secrets of my movie life because you have offended me. Have fun talking about things which aren't conspiracies, when you turned away the one true one in your carelessness.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Well you most certainly have entertained me for the duration of this thread, please dont leave ATS; the haters have to hate, just ignore them and tell us more about the famous people you know

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Uuhhh Eminem, I sent out your fan mail letter on Tues looked up tracking info today and it said it was undeliverable and will be returned. I spent 8 months writing it and if it gets lost in mail or my sister takes it. I am not writing another one. 90 pages two sided and 5 pages for drawings. I said , I am not gay, met gay people in psych ward talked about one kid was laughing at him cause he tried to do.....not here. I don't know. I was writing for awhile, Jonathan Davis of Korn and that guy from Red Hot Chili Peppers both hate me because of my anti-gay stance I took. Watching the videos on MTV or whatever. Linkin Park last album were talking some crap and the new one Hunting Party, are they trying to look cool or be bad for those in the know? I overreacted when listening to 4 songs. Cutting myself on stage like Iggy Pop. Well I guess since none of the 1% showed up or did anything, they are all a bunch of pus****.

Hoping I get the letter back. Was almost 200 pages, I started writing Nov. 7th 2013 and kept journaling about my life, things I bought went to work, movies I saw. Just 8 or so months of writing a letter to someone I have never met , but knows me? And was illuminati and worked on my government project(the Beast). I wrote sorry I held it back so long wanted to sorta pretend I knew you and keep magic alive. Two rooms and listening devices, the Truman Show. I was waiting on this girl I was flirting with and nothing happened. Yeah I know , got 99 problems and a girl ain't one she is all 99 . I wanted to try to be saved and in a relationship so happy ending after so long cloak and dagger being a loner , keeping secrets to self.

I talked about writing Trent Reznor , looked at some of his recent music , haven't bought any NIN since high school. Says how to destroy angels, he hates Christianity it shows in his music. I don't know him personally but he may have had a history of experimentation or something. I decided not to write him like his music, he might lock me in Saw basement and molest me and torture me. Some people think I am Omega. He is evil I think and maybe not write to people that don't ask me too.

Like that Limp Bizkit song "My Generation", for awhile when I had the golden ticket I worked with everyone on the music scene. Tool a Perfect Circle, Maynard James Keenan. He wrote Aenima a song about the end of the world , he had a dream. Today thinking of my origin story if I was a real life super hero, I used to read spawn comics till 13 , didnt know what sex was almost died , come back to sleepy get better over time. I mean that would be prequel or childhood of life. Stay a little kid too long, all this beautiful art around. If my origin story is Spawn comics or a child's dream of a crush on a girl then Aenima song and video would be the music video origin. It's from 1996 but I think it's illuminati. Aenima aren't they the thinks you stick up your butt? Dream about the end of the world? I put these question marks here cause they are secrets.

Listening to Demi Lovato one hit wonder. How do some of these people get record deals anyway. Cher Lloyd who was in her song is a really good rapper. Sounds pretty. Listening to the Maddock brothers or something 8 years later where is the rest of Good Charlotte. I predict there will not be another record coming out.

Also a perfect circle. They got a cd called Emotive cover songs Imagine is on there. Got a song , when the leevee breaks, and counting sheep to the rhythm of the war drum. 2004 before I went online asking me or trying to trick me , in hindsight, to stay quiet and don't go online. Soon after that everything fell apart. People rebelled in there own ways, and so did I.

I am going to try hardest to get letter back and re send it, I wrote a lot.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Good luck listening to the stupid schizophrenias who sold their soul to the devil for money. Now they are very popular because they can not walk around with masks; and; they are very popular because they are rich. They are in their prisons; can not even get out with protection. Please be wise.

GOD; triangle; resembles the 3 of the REASONS in the FIRST BOOK. Remember.

They sold their soul already. I am very sorry

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: r4inmaker
Good luck listening to the stupid schizophrenias who sold their soul to the devil for money. Now they are very popular because they can not walk around with masks; and; they are very popular because they are rich. They are in their prisons; can not even get out with protection. Please be wise.

GOD; triangle; resembles the 3 of the REASONS in the FIRST BOOK. Remember.

They sold their soul already. I am very sorry

THREE DIMENSION; WHICH CAN ONLY BE STARTED WITH A SINGLE TRIANGLE. TRIANGLE; 3 CORNERS; BUT ONE SHAPE. 3 DIMENSIONS WE ARE TRAPPED IN BY GOD FOR SAFETY I BELIEVE.

please be wise. please do not commit anything to yourself bad; look after yourself. You are good. Remember. Please look after yourself for your future kids and future wife (single). Not multiple. Or you are cheating; are you? ...

Please understand my MESSAGES. My messages are coming from my EXPERIENCES. My EXPERIENCES HAPPENED. I CAN TAKE YOU TO THOSE PEOPLE FOR PROOF. ...

AND I BELIEVE; yes; (I think); they sacrificed the world towers; themselves; because they are so stupid they killed so many people; but why there were no israilis in those tower ? Because I believe they were all connected. They were all sent the messages before. They haven't gone to work that day... Please read the Internet RIGHT.
edit on 9-8-2014 by r4inmaker because: (no reason given)

atom bomb? ...

I hope the GOD will release you to your particles before you even press that button.
edit on 9-8-2014 by r4inmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I was born and breed into the system , I didn't have to get on my hands and knees and beg offering my soul. It was a given. I already showed my picture to all of tin foil hat land with no fear. I come and go as I please I don't need a mask. Just before I read this I read your other thread. Maybe you knew somehow I was coming?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join