It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am The Monster, from Eminems song on radio, also I was on the song "Underground" from Eminem ( R

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The gun scare and the stabbing incident didn't make papers. My grandfather was in the Air Force in the 1950's and I found some interesting photographs, but that would also explain why the illuminati are here. I know what the cover of Behold a Pale Horse means , 1 rider with "blonde" hair going towards the sun and another rider with a death mask and flames on his horse. This could've went one of two ways , take the blue pill stay asleep or take the red pill and fight.

I never said I was in the Veitnam war , maybe you misunderstood me when I was talking about modern day in the streets.

I just gave proof of an Eminem song called Hex the Haters, on YouTube that I am on. Was that just a hallucination? I grow tired of playing Neo and trying to wake people up. When my book comes out I will be rich beyond belief. Thinking of calling it Revelations Happened. There are many who are not ready to hear my truths and many in the system who will try to silence me. This thread wasn't on conspiracy forums or off topic forums for three days when I gave proof of an Eminem song on YouTube that I am on, then came back in the off topic forum of Ludacris Online Lies.

This site hasn't silenced me yet and the proof is there for you to go see for yourselves.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: letmeon

Don't take this post wrong I'm just trying to be honest.

I find it a little weird that your local news didn't cover a gun scare/stabbing, I guess you must live in a city with a high amount of crime. Will you post the pictures you talked about so we can see them and do you have any proof you have been drafted to work in the street (like a letter)?

I have to be honest again, you didn't really post proof since you have only so far posted lyrics of songs claiming they are talking about you because it relates to your life. Why do you keep randomly claiming you are going to be rich when your book comes out?

You can't blame ATS members for putting your thread in the lol section since you claim to be this important person to the Illuminati, you're under cover in the Illuminati, you claimed to be a CIA agent, Freemasons need you to complete revelations, all these people are talking about you in songs, the government used TV to relay messages to you, Jon Stewart talked about you on his show, you took part in a real life Truman Show, and William Cooper wrote a book about your grandfather yet the only proof so far you have offered is claiming this song is about you because it's mentions something thing that relates to your life (that's true for almost anybody in the world) and you're Grandfather was in the military in the 50's like a lot of other people. Also can you blame members for doubting your story when you have said multiple times you do suffer from mental illness, you have been in and out of psych hospitals, and "party like a rockstar".
I find it a little strange you keep thinking that what you posted is actual proof and people should believe you after a few comments.
If anyone wanted you to be silenced then they would of killed you and made it look like a suicide which not many people would question because again you admit to having mental illness and do drugs. Please answer this question if you are completely telling the truth then why didn't "they" stop you from posting this stuff on the internet and exposing them?

The questions I asked are- Where is the proof you were the subject of a real life Truman show and what did "they" gain out of that?

Will you post the pictures that you say explains why the Illuminati are here?

Do you have any letters claiming you have been drafted?

Why are "they" letting you say all these things on the internet if it's true?

What group did you infiltrate while undercover?

edit on 19-9-2014 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: letmeon
Ok, I wrote down you questions so I am not doing this from memory. What do you think those alleged lyrics will accomplish?

They made my neighbor for five years occasionally come outside and say homophobic slurs. Screw up my life cause I went online in 2008 and friends and family knew of my web cam , so to speak. In 2002 I watched music channels just like any other high school graduate and I saw a New Found Glory video with 2 kids with crown of barbed wire instead of thorns wearing black and a guy wearing bright spandex like a super hero jump off a balcony and swing into the camera.

I thought these things strange, but when TV contacted me started looking closer. Everyone I knew lied to me and said " nothing happened " with gun scare. It wound up on TV like Columbine did. After a week of TV communicating with me I ran out of house and later picked up by police, I said " my TV is talking to me" so they brought me to psych. In psych I learned that they didnt try to listen to me or research my story just told me I was crazy. So I refused meds and they brought me to court. I hated it , to be allowed outside I had to go to program 5 days a week or police would pick me up and institutionalize me.

I watched them closely till 2005 and the day my court order ended I went online to find the truth. No one responded to me and I got a little sloppy sending emails to Europe and Australia asking for help. I was getting better after massive head injury but still a little messed up in head, and I was talking to myself everyday cause someone was watching me. I thought it was a police sting because someone got hurt, so I pleaded my innocence. I never said I was going to shoot anyone. I found out later the kid that put me in the hospital when I was 13 said I got molested and everyone thought I was going on a killing spree for revenge. I wrote a letter to a girl then couldn't follow up and I guess some thought it was a manifesto.

Can you prove artists are trying to offend you?

The music used to be everywhere, subliminals in songs and slight of hand. If you have an extensive collection of music like I do for the last ten years I can tell you where to look. Korn s seventh album has an albino kid on the cover, that they are putting a crown over. On their fifth album they got a song " Here to Stay" I thought that was about the shooting and they thought I wanted to hang out with musicians. The coolest video I ever saw was 2008 the video was of a black haired girl at center of table then they pan back and it looks like Last Supper painting with clown and juggler and fire breather ( circus people). That was after I went online , people thought I was the Anti-Christ when I told them my story. I am sleepy and tired and I never know what's going on....

What's the game show you were talking about earlier?

It was a movie with Arnold Shwartzenagger , he was set up for a crime he didnt commit and sentenced to this show in future where he had to fight to the death with gladiators hunting him with cars and weapons and he was given a jump suit.

What did the 1% do to make you think you were in danger?

They made me think I was on the news like Columbine and wanted to party with musicians. I thought everyone knew and hated me. And if you listen to Bionic Jive s " I shot Lucifer" 2002 it's not a very friendly song more like a war song. Also listened to Cradle to the Grave soundtrack 2003 , Eminem has a song fake @** gangsters , go to sleep , I wanna see you in the dirt. And later on cd says we are hunting you.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Again just being honest- I see that when someone asks you a question instead of answering you just bring up another song, change the subject, and then start saying random things like "I've gotton 50-60 lap dances", "a place I went to let me touch the girls", "I'm not Gay"," I don't have money", " I live on food stamps" "I'm going to write a book", "people think I'm a criminal", and " I have a drug problem".

Edit: So your gun scare made it to TV yet didn't make the papers? If the gun scare made it to tv then can you give me the name of your high school so I can see if I find anything on the internet talking about it? What is the location of the place where they made you become the running man? I hate to say it but you are actually being a little narcissistic claiming all these famous people are talking to you, you are a CIA Agent, you are the real life version of 4 Hollywood movies, you claim you are a big deal, Freemasons need you, people are gangstalking you, you are going to be rich for writing a book, you are neo, you know the truth, ect.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
William Cooper said in his book this is a very old idea they shouldn't of went through with. "They" did this to re-enact revelations as best they could to see if prophecy fulfilled if he would come back. I know what I know cause I lived it. I gave traces to my Facebook page where I already said I know what I know and don't really feel like talking to paparazzi . I guess you just had to be there.

I don't have any letters saying , I have been drafted to double speak on CDs Olympics where I might not survive cause of politics of music.

I was told by someone I met who knew my story , the Proof is in the Music. There are a good ten years across the spectrum of music where I was on pretty much everything. Eminem releasing something on YouTube where maybe he doesn't have to follow strict guidelines of what he is allowed to say , just proves it even more. He said something on HEX THE HATERS like, all I ever knew was the Truman show. These audio recordings are permanent and not really up for arguing sake if people say , you were hallucinating. Can I explain what I think Hex the Haters means, he is saying I am a hater and is trying to put a hex on me. There is a whole town who knows my story and I been telling people for six years online all he needs is one crazy fan to do something about it.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

William Cooper said in his book this is a very old idea they shouldn't of went through with. "They" did this to re-enact revelations as best they could to see if prophecy fulfilled if he would come back. I know what I know cause I lived it. I gave traces to my Facebook page where I already said I know what I know and don't really feel like talking to paparazzi . I guess you just had to be there.

I don't have any letters saying , I have been drafted to double speak on CDs Olympics where I might not survive cause of politics of music.

I was told by someone I met who knew my story , the Proof is in the Music. There are a good ten years across the spectrum of music where I was on pretty much everything. Eminem releasing something on YouTube where maybe he doesn't have to follow strict guidelines of what he is allowed to say , just proves it even more. He said something on HEX THE HATERS like, all I ever knew was the Truman show. These audio recordings are permanent and not really up for arguing sake if people say , you were hallucinating. Can I explain what I think Hex the Haters means, he is saying I am a hater and is trying to put a hex on me. There is a whole town who knows my story and I been telling people for six years online all he needs is one crazy fan to do something about it.

what's the name of your high school in which you were set up for that gun scare? I'm sure I can find something about it on the internet or find an old clip of the news coverage.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Kings park high school. I don't remember reading the paper around time of incident. Newsday used to cover Suffolk County.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I couldn't find anything but I remember you saying that the day of the gun scare you heard you were going to be jumped so you went back home to get weapons. So maybe someone heard you say that plus the fact you wore a trench coat just like the Columbine kids, and you were bullied by classmates so they freaked out and told a teacher.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

I hate to say it but you are actually being a little narcissistic claiming all these famous people are talking to you, you are a CIA Agent, you are the real life version of 4 Hollywood movies, you claim you are a big deal, Freemasons need you, people are gangstalking you, you are going to be rich for writing a book, you are neo, you know the truth, ect.

I agree!

Im sorry OP but you just aren't that special basically your saying the whole world revolves around you and your the most important person in it, your being very Vain, but i don't think its your fault i think you trully believe in all that your saying and that makes me kind of sad.

I do believe the Illuminati is real and i also believe they influence the mainstream music industry, their symbolisim is absolutely everywhere, and yes alot found on Eminems stuff too but i think Eminems songs are about his own personal battles with them (not yours) stop listening to the mainstream stuff take a break from it your getting way to drawn in to it and i think its just fuelling whatever is wrong with your mind to think this stuff in the first place. I hope you can get some help man im sorry if i am being too blunt but i know people close to me that have suffered drug psychosis and schozophrenia etc and its so sad but playing along with you won't help you get better.
edit on 25-9-2014 by Shana91aus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I was just looking around YouTube at new stuff by KMFDM and Red Hot Chili Peppers. Two bands I haven't listened to in awhile I found myself looking at a Perfect Circle and on that page led me to Puscifer. Maynard James Keenan must think I am his F in slave. I am writing a book and getting fat paid. I hate these retarts. Aenima might be the reason I was stabbed in balls if it wasn't black ops planned like the Symbols cd from KMFDM I think from 97 Anarchky and Megalomaniac they were already written when it happened so maybe black ops.

I am flaming the internet saying F you to government salve owners. If you're going to post saying you need help or something didn't read my thread or listen to the proof I have don't bother.

The rich and powerful , the 1% are the biggest puss*ies I ever known. They spend years making music and that's how they fight. Girl. I am going to rob them blind, let them take me to rich man court like Metallica did with Napster. PUSS*.
edit on 10172014 by letmeon because: Laugh at rich people

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

So you believe a tool cd might be the reason someone stabbed your balls or it was because of a black ops mission? I find it a little strange that you can't seem to understand that you haven't really provided any good proof from your claims.

You claimed Bill Cooper was talking about your uncle because he happened to be in the air force at that time even though the same can be said for thousands of other people.

The only proof you gave us is some lyrics relating to your life, that's really not proof for these serious allegations. It's hard to take your word for it when you claim John Stewart is talking to through the TV, you are this important person to Freemasons (you haven't explained why yet), you are a government agent, you are a real life version of the Truman show, government has used black ops missions to hurt you, all these music artists are talking about you in famous songs, ect. You have even admitted you suffer from mental illness.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog

So you believe a tool cd might be the reason someone stabbed your balls or it was because of a black ops mission? I find it a little strange that you can't seem to understand that you haven't really provided any good proof from your claims.

You claimed Bill Cooper was talking about your uncle because he happened to be in the air force at that time even though the same can be said for thousands of other people.

The only proof you gave us is some lyrics relating to your life, that's really not proof for these serious allegations. It's hard to take your word for it when you claim John Stewart is talking to through the TV, you are this important person to Freemasons (you haven't explained why yet), you are a government agent, you are a real life version of the Truman show, government has used black ops missions to hurt you, all these music artists are talking about you in famous songs, ect. You have even admitted you suffer from mental illness.

When I was in 8th grade one day I woke up in the hospital with amnesia and in a wheelchair with the right side of my body paralyzed. In 9th grade I started using drugs and new a lot of people who used drugs. 1 I remember had gotten a tattoo of a Tool symbol a knife on his shoulder. In 12th grade I wrote a manifesto to this girl and found out in 2008 that that kid John said I was in hospital cause I got molested by him and his gang. The cops brought them to C-PEP a holding room they bring you to at Stony Brook Long Island before sending you to psych. He said," we killed you puss*" . I found out I didn't fall off a train I got scars on my genitals where I was sown back together.

Since then living in my house with government surveillance found out about a 88' cd called Operation Mindcrime by Queensryche . It's a concept album about a man who goes against the government. Got Eyes of a Stranger the last track of a man with no memory talking about how he can't remember yesterday but remembers how it all started. He is looking at a mirror, Eyes of a Stranger. Also got Revolution Calling on it.

This was planned since 1950s I wonder if my hospitalization was planned . My grandfather was in the Air Force in the 50's and would explain the extra ordinary things in my life. The national global music it goes back awhile to get this all ready for the Millenium and the Bilderburg group was involved. Haven't read up on them yet. I came online six years ago with my story and given Behold a Pale Horse by a guy in a psych ward who said I wonder what they think about this in Iraq. I was told by conspiracy site I went to the musicians were Masons the illuminati and the New World Order.

The mental illness was a front . I was herded into the system by government wire taps and in the system for five years before I gave self schizophrenia by hearing voices and drugs I used. I am a very high functioning individual with a good memory. Even though I had a head injury I recovered and rehabilitated myself. I go to this mental illness group program twice a week and there are slackers and uneducated people. Older people who have trouble pronouncing words when reading out loud. And people who come knocking on door every week and don't have there schedule memorized. I remember stuff from previous weeks and sometimes am the only one who does. People who are overly medicated it slows them down. I jog and am in the best shape of my life some people there are obese. I know this is an online forum but I am very advanced even though I was in a coma and in a wheelchair. I have been listening to this music and studying it for ten years. If you look in my profile I got this other thread where I talk about the rapture where someone put up Bionic Jives video I shot Lucifer. United States of amnesia and an underground conspiracy to murder me. Also I am alpha to the seventh power omega in my final hours, I shot lucifer. I am not making this up or delusional. This has been my life for ten years. I have pics up on my Facebook page I put links to. I don't look disabled and have over 300 CDs and a PS3 and a PS4 and a lot of games, I am also a skilled artist and have photo realistic pictures up of drawings I did. I was the best in my grade maybe even a prodigy.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I'm sorry you ended up in the hospital. What does doing drugs/knowing a lot of people who use drugs have to do anything and who got a TOOL tattoo? Why did you write a manifesto to a girl and what did it say? Why didn't you have John and his gang arrested for hurting you? What does being hurt by a group of people have to go with the government? Do you have proof of government surveillance like pictures, video, and government camera equipment? How can the government plan all these things in 1950 if you hadn't even been born yet and more than likely before your parents even knew each other/planning on having a kid? What was the reason for the Bilderberg to get people ready for y2k and how do you know this is true if you admit you haven't really researched them? What does getting a book from some guy with mental illness have to do with anything? Just because a conspiracy website claims music artist are Freemasons/Illuminati doesn't make it true plus a lot of the time their proof is bs. I would to know which artists you think are Freemasons.

If you don't suffer from mental illness then why have you been in and out of psych hospitals, took medication, forced to go to meetings? Do you believe your family and friends are also in on the conspiracy? Just because you are in shape, educated, and have a good memory doesn't rule out the possibility of mental illness. You claim to be high functioning yet you have admitted you don't have a job, on welfare, left school to get weapons, and having a lot of trouble writing your book. Umm I'm pretty sure you are the one who brought up the "I shot Lucifer" song. Why aren't you dead if the government wants to kill you and why would the government use a band like Bionic Jive to target you when they aren't very popular? What facebook pictures are you talking about? I don't doubt you have studying for a long time, believe these things, can draw, and have a bunch of CD's but I do have trouble believing you on other things. You claim you were a big deal on here a couple of years ago so then please post the threads talking about you on here and the name of your last ATS account.

I'm going to be honest and I hope you don't get upset but like before I'm having trouble believing you on certain things. I personally believe you think these things are happening because you are trying to rationalize things you can't explain in your life, you seem to be a little high on yourself (it comes off that way when you make comments like you are a big deal, Freemasons need you, you are this important person for the NWO, you are going to be rich from your book, all these famous people are talking about you in songs, and the government has spent all this money/time on you), you suffer from mental illness,and you want all this to all be true.

I hope you answer all my questions in a row and don't get upset about my skepticism.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Did anyone listen to the new Eminem CD? I wrote this thread before the video for the Monster came out and in that video he goes to a cage being held at gunpoint and his evil twin is inside and gives him a scrap of paper. On Bad Guy MMLP 2 the song that is like Stan for the second version of his CD, he says quietly at end of song SM please pick up this is just a shot in the dark. I wrote Eminem a 200 page fan mail talking about all sorts of things. I sent it out December 1 st. There has been something big going on in the music industry about the golden child or Truman for awhile , the reality pulled beneath your eyes to shield you from the truth.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   

The monster song you are talking about has nothing to do with you and is about him dealing with fame. You can tell this by him saying "I wanted the fame, but not the cover of Newsweek", are you now going to claim your face has been on the cover of Newsweek?

On the other song Eminem doesn't say " SM please pick up this is just a shot in the dark." but Blacker and darker than anything imaginable, Here goes a wild stab in the dark, as we pick up where the last Mathers’ left off. The song has nothing to do with you unless you are the brother of a crazy Eminem fan who locked his pregnant girlfriend in the trunk of his car and drove off a bridge. The song has 3 different voices with 1 being Stan's little brother, the 2nd is the fictional brother taking over Eminem's body, and the 3rd voice is Eminem's. Do you actually think Eminem reads fan mail let alone a 200 page letter let alone to a person who's accusing him of making songs about him, trying to kill you, and other horrible things?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Everything I say is true. I am being super serial. Turn up the volume to 100 and listen to the end of Bad Guy again. You are the only one who replied. Now there is a CD out with D12 "Bane" and further subliminals. I am not making this up. Sorry for not answering you before, but people think your crazy and it's sort of annoying. Now there is another Eminem album. I will still be here spreading my truths to the public if you wanna talk again.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Everything I say is true. I am being super serial. Turn up the volume to 100 and listen to the end of Bad Guy again. You are the only one who replied. Now there is a CD out with D12 "Bane" and further subliminals. I am not making this up. Sorry for not answering you before, but people think your crazy and it's sort of annoying. Now there is another Eminem album. I will still be here spreading my truths to the public if you wanna talk again.

I listened to the song multiple times, looked at the lyrics and they all back up him saying "Here goes a wild stab in the dark As we pick up where the last Mathers’ left off". You take lyrics in songs that relate to you just like millions of other people except you believe the lyrics are only about you/your life. Do you think there is a good chance that maybe you might not of been a secret CIA agent who got his orders through the tv, you weren't the real life version of the Truman show, have these evil important people trying to kill, have countless of famous people writing lyrics about you, have countless of shows dedicated to your life, that you are the Anti-Christ, Bill Cooper wrote about you and your grandfather, and the most important person in the world to this rouge secret powerful group who have taken over the world? You have admitted to being diagnosed with a mental illness, your family/friends believe you have mental illness, you had a serious head injury, and that the therapy/medication have been helping. I have no doubt you believe this to be true but there is extremely good chance this is all in your head, I'm just trying to be honest. There have been countless of people who suffer from mental illness who have thought the same thing you have and have got themselves into legal trouble due to stalking or doing something stupid (look up Diana Napolis). Of course people saying you are crazy is going to be annoying but that doesn't mean they aren't right.

Remember man the only proof you have posted so far has been song lyrics that you claim means something to you but that's not really proof example John Stewart saying "Luke I'm your father" is not very good proof of John Stewart being a CIA agent giving you orders through your tv. Let me ask you a serious question now what missions did the CIA agents tell you to go on and which of those mission did you complete?

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I know this is all true as a fact. I don't need faith like all religions, I know. I was there for ten years watching them. After I grew bad mushrooms I gave self schizophrenia and know what hallucinations sound like or voices like thoughts and they don't make a sound. I am a very high functioning individual. THEY herded me in to the mental illness industry to diminish my credibility. I had a head injury and got 97 or 99 % better cause I was so young. I am not mentally ill and crapping my pants on stage or anything. The NWO, the Freemasons and the Illuminati all were involved in my conspiracy. Did you listen to the new Eminem album? On Guts over Fear what do you think he means by I would rather make Not Afraid 2 then another We Made You? I know. I know all the secrets as to what these songs really mean.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

List the Freemasons who are involved in your conspiracy? If you admit you took bad drugs that made you schizophrenic and had a head injury then you are the one who got yourself into the mental illness industry. What missions did you go on for the CIA, which missions did they ask you to go on, and which did you complete? When you listen to music you hear what you want to hear and think one little lyric is a sign, I have proven to you that you misunderstood Eminem's lyric and he didn't say what you thought he said. If you got those lyrics wrong then there is a good chance you misunderstood/misheard some of his other lyrics. I realize the voices you hear on TV are different than the ones in your head because the ones you hear on tv are real. John Stewart saying "Luke I'm your father" isn't proof John Stewart is a CIA agent giving you messages, Eminem saying "we made you" isn't proof Eminem is an Illuminati member talking to only you in songs, Bill Cooper talking about a guy in the Air Force in the 1950's isn't proof he's talking about your grandfather.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Lol OK so there is not a lot of "proof" around, the CIA basically wasted my time. The mission they sent me on was just to diminish my credibility if I ever went online. I remember Jon Stewart saying one time something like "you move something just a little bit and ten years later it's still there". I kept raging against the machine and wouldn't let it go. I have been a member to this site for six years under different names. Maybe you would've believed me better when my story first came out. It was pretty epic.

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join