It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Age of Woman

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Dragonfly79
So it was a love spell cast by a guy who thought it was a good idea to use it on a guy who everybody thought was homosexual but wasn't. So now it is waiting until the first ones who made the spell are found so they can object.

Is your line of reasoning as follows: at the beginning, there were only men and they separated a population from their own herd and made them female so they could ''enjoy'' them?
edit on 21-11-2013 by FlowThruSpace because: none

(post by Dragonfly79 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Ah yes, the energy which is from the female spirit is turning neutral again, that is indeed the neutral universal life's energy, and that would be the 2nd chakra turning off, now the energy needs to go back to the first chakra, of if you want me to tell you, it should go back into the center of the Earth, you know where you all played.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Now they are at Obama's office! Once they get to whoever made the internet, they can possess him and then we can hopefully put an end to this mess.

(post by Dragonfly79 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Dragonfly79

Night Star

First you made my brain hurt, then you made me laugh, then I was like...what???? Can't you see how delusional and strange you sound? Are you making this up as you go along? Are you Bernard? What?

I may sound as different men, that is normal but I am not Bernard and I can only be one guy. Yes I must sound strange, which is another bit of information I wish to share. Well actually I don't because it is quite horrible. But it continues so I must

Whoa whoa, you are a guy?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Dragonfly79
Things are clearing up. Somebody made up a story about how everybody fell asleep at my movie theatre about my life, which is very normal to me, and then the music would start playing and a woman would begin singing her song to me. Then some guy from the audience began to react, security entered and removed the man from the theatre back to his home where he continued his sleep in his own bed.

But then his mother came because the guys father complained his son could take whatever was shown in the movie and if everybody else could stay there so could his son. Except his son was creating too much noise and wouldn't sit down like everybody else and go dream. Several others tried to explain to the son how the theatre has different rules than his parents and that he should go see them. And don't ask yours truly since my theatre is still running and I would like to hear the woman singing before it is my time, before my physical body ends. And no, no more movies from the future, the dad of the guy should really stop doing his thing and tell the show is over for the spirits, but not for the living.

If the spirits behave they might have a chance of visiting Dragonflys' theatre sometime. But otherwise, he'll go for the country girl first of his own time and from there he'll see what he should do, raising spirits of old is quite likely not part of it, maybe only his own grandparents, according to him only in case his country would have to defend itself to the death (so trading does not count, nor does training police officers).
edit on 19/11/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

Are you trying to find this woman?
edit on 22-11-2013 by BlueMoon74 because: quoted w/o replying

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join