It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Age of Woman

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
The only ones I can't get out each simulation are the Americans. It is a small group of individuals, there is one soldier I think who might be restless since WW2 or maybe Vietnam, which are not my wars. The women are difficult, I believe there is one physical or seen as physical who has been repressed by 6 women, one from each direction. It is too difficult for me and I'm not going to guess much. What will happen is when the women leave, the woman will live shortly and all hopes and dreams will manifest in her, but then she will be gone because she doesn't have a physical body or it happens after her death, or she is already gone but believes she is not I don't know. All I know it's wrong and they should let go. Last question was if they won the war. Well I don't know that, wars only have losers and survivors.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Night Star

First you made my brain hurt, then you made me laugh, then I was like...what???? Can't you see how delusional and strange you sound? Are you making this up as you go along? Are you Bernard? What?

lol

I think I like this guy... or woman... or spirit... or alien.

My brain's been hurting all day.
edit on 20-11-2013 by Aldakoopa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Aldakoopa

Night Star

First you made my brain hurt, then you made me laugh, then I was like...what???? Can't you see how delusional and strange you sound? Are you making this up as you go along? Are you Bernard? What?

lol

I think I like this guy... or woman... or spirit... or alien.

My brain's been hurting all day.
edit on 20-11-2013 by Aldakoopa because: (no reason given)

That is because your brain has been used wrong all this time. You need to study history, mostly your own country but also other countries and the hurting will be less. It's because your brain is identifying misinformation. You might want to take paracetamol for that, but not the complicated stuff until your brain has sorted it out, meanwhile you should do things as you do, just reconsider everything as if you were leading two lives.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Right now there are only the group of spirits who play a childs game on an intergalactic level. It's simple really, one person makes up an imaginary group and people get told about this and they would want to be part of that group. Then when the leader has his grip on the group he can order them around and he threatens they get cast out of the group forever but they can't go back to previous groups because then they'll find out about the bad things they did and they might not like the person or punish him or her for the wrong reasons and without the right punishment.

And that is when the leader sends someone from the group to that family to correct them and the family believes this and then join that group.

Another thing is when they get cast out, they end up in between Earth realms and some ET's realm who either doesn't know, doesn't care or is in a similar position. I haven't managed to convince these spirits to change.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Why democracy went out the door. It's because of how other people perceive the individual. I can explain best by the homosexual argument because it's all wrong and gays can take so much beating, I could explain other ways by skin color so why not.

First, you are born into this world. You grow up, learn everything you need to know and then you start hearing people complaining about the color of their skin and how it is different and then they go on about slavery and how they were set back in their development and left out by the white man, how the white men killed so much, it is a long list and for some reason some people still hang on to it.

All the while you think this doesn't concern you, even though you have a skin color. People test you at first and you give a right answer and then you get used for their cause in their battles. But if you give them the wrong answer then they can pick on you until at some point you get beaten up by people of other skin color, which is a detail for the victim but a big deal for those who do the beating.

Now if you are smart or have a lot of friends then you can stay out of harms way forever but that is when you step back from life and allow others to destroy it, thinking you might sit it out for the storm to pass and continue with what is left. But you lose, life is over and there you are in the afterlife with people still fighting over skin color and who is the most supreme who should be followed as a leader and can make everything right, just not for everybody.

In all of this, one can always deny not being a rascist, by knowledge one does not view people because of what people say in everyday life but by looking at history and deciding what is fair and what is not. As far as the skin issue goes, the slaves back then should have gone out of harms way or the descendents today should be thankful for the 'white man' to have taken their difficult children with them for education. If they wanted to, I'm sure they could emigrate back to Africa and help their people with education and general development. But they should not consider African roots to be number one and not emigrate, in that case they shouldn't use the argument at all.

So even though I know I am not rascist, if there are 100 people in my direct social environment and more than 50 of them believe or are convinced I am rascist then I would become that even though I would say it's not true. The same goes for other conflicts in society, once people brand another it is very difficult to argue against.

And when democracy goes out the door, it's pre-Greek/Roman knowledge (meaning memory will not be available since the spirits will not answer so they can't object in case of errors) and all that is left is the will of the strongest, down to the beginning before societies and religion, just after living as a monkey in the trees. Sure, many ancestors of other people have many arguments and there are many fallbacks in the afterlife, but history has already been written so it all leads back to the present with the same problems.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hknudzkknexnt

Your owl is so shiny @_@

(post by redhorse removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I can see my house better now. So I was called gay, other people believed it, somehow a gay guy got the house, then it gets blurry and somehow there's a female now using me and my house as a computer to instruct all of you. It could have worked, except, we are not physically together and that was part of the deal, so that is why things keep going wrong. All is left to do is find the woman who is in the physical out there somewhere and explain it all to her so she can give up, then the gay guy can go back to his own house or whatever he got because he kept doing it wrong and then things should turn out for the better.

Best thing to do is say goodbye to computers in the astral and revert back to pen and paper, then back to medieval flesh and memory.
edit on 20/11/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Are you a woman that was in love with a man that left you for another man and now you're in a state of manic depression?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Right, another failed simulation. Why did it fail? Because someone wanted to keep on using my life to correct things, then take it and put it someplace it shouldn't be put. And yes, I know how those people tried to go back to a moment in my life, which is when my former roommate/schoolbuddy/good friend objected. I know why he can, because I lived in a dorm like house at the time, when I first got my own internet connection. Before that there was the first telephone connection, in between was the modem, which I used from my fathers house when I was maybe 15 and competed against my nephew in the game Doom.

So please stop using me! Now all spirits must go to sleep.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Aldakoopa
Are you a woman that was in love with a man that left you for another man and now you're in a state of manic depression?

You can't talk to me, Dragonfly like I am that spirit, don't you get that? You should say, "Were you just communicating with a woman that was in love with a man that left you for another man and now you're in a state of manic depression?" and then I would respond it was several moments ago and that moment and spirit is gone and will not return to give hints about what is going wrong.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I want to know how your brain, or spirit, or whatever it is in this case is working. I can't see whatever it is you're seeing. I can't imagine whatever it is you're trying to get across. You're not posting here just to waste time and troll. You believe something, obviously, and you have something to share, but I'd have to break my own mind to understand it.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Aldakoopa
I want to know how your brain, or spirit, or whatever it is in this case is working. I can't see whatever it is you're seeing.

That is normal, good you are honest about that. So many people would pretend they know but really don't know that much. It takes a lot of knowledge before you can see what I mean, seeing that which can't exist.

I can't imagine whatever it is you're trying to get across. You're not posting here just to waste time and troll. You believe something, obviously, and you have something to share, but I'd have to break my own mind to understand it.

Well you can't break a mind, not even bend it, you would have to change to be able to see it. Otherwise, it'll appear like a tsunami to you and others like you one day, hopefully tomorrow but probably several months, maybe even years, I can't predict it. But there are less options and more are seeing what I see so I'm thinking months.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Next chance: the spirit with the scenario where everybody died during World War 2 and alien overseers made everyone believe they are still alive and in the material universe while in fact they are not. Here we are fighting forever, having babies in the afterlife, all in one mans afterlife, the first soul. And in these times we are going to find out whether or not we died in World War 2, or 1 or maybe much earlier! So take it away next poster.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Funny moment there in the simulation room where people tried to raise the dead again, trying to materialize them in the physical, or what we know as the physical rather. And then the machine goes ballistic because it tries to align everything and then it turns out I'm the only one to get it and all of this wasn't supposed to happen until humanity could go out into space. Because so many bodies on one planet couldn't fit, oxygen problems for starters, but also people might have to walk on eachother because of lack of space. No wait, somebody found a solution for that, people can just go live in the ocean. Way to go. Yes it's nobodies fault, people were just too stupid and greedy and didn't tell others about heaven, they all wanted it for themselves and that is when creation becomes nasty.

So now we must wait again for the next solution.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Why I get away with everything, using other people's lives and equipment, just barging into high ranking officials, from this planet or elsewhere? Well it's because people from Earth are all innocent, they can do as they like. Everybody knows the aliens have the superior technology and can go from planet to planet while people from Earth only have a few ideas and a spaceshuttle in the museum, a few private companies, ofcourse the spacestation but that's about it. So what are they doing here because I don't see a rescue vessel or any other faction that wants to do the right thing.

Exciting, would a spaceship finally set course to Earth and will they make it past the nasty aliens? Will the humans of Earth, alive and deceased be fooled again by the evil aliens or will they hear the right thing?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I see more of my personal life now. When I was young people thought I chose them as friends, they knew others and overtime a link was made to the US where they found "The Resistance", an antigay movement and from there the Dutch resistance group was born, unfortunately for me they deemed me homosexual as well and used my house to dump all the homosexual people as they conquered their homeworld and used one person to keep them all without direct contact. This all got out of hand which is when their timeline got split with my timeline, which is the only timeline currently that is real.

Just a few moments ago the American group found out, they all turned gay and that is when they saw the Dutch group and decided to get their revenge. Which makes sense to me but if you have any questions.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Why is it my timeline and not anybody elses? It's because the people from my future heaven tell me so. They say they have advanced technology and have huge grids where all original points are recorded, the exact moment of conception. Now I know some might want to get in touch with them but that is just not possible. It could be done, but you would have to see me and pay me to teach you, which goes for anyone. Unless you are male as I can only teach women who in turn can teach men.

I could tell all about their technology, humanity could even recreate it in a couple of centuries since there is some access. The people are misunderstood by many, people assume they are like themselves and want something in return but these people understand sooner or later people will meet them and they have to help them. Sure there are many ways to keep people in the dark forever theoretically but they don't believe that because it's evil and they would have to consider themselves evil and they wouldn't be in heaven anymore, at least the mental state, they wouldn't leave their surroundings.

Ok, for the women, no they are not the ones you know. These beings deduct, they follow trails and see the effects of actions but they don't look into you because that would be evil. They can in fact deduct people by knowing where they were born, where they lived, where they worked, it's all in time and space somewhere like imprints in space or footprints.

Wait, I can see my body now, it's like a huge robot with women inside, which I get because I would want to protect them. The only thing that is utterly wrong is having men sit in my seat. Somebody told somebody it was ok, but it's not and for some guy I can see he is going to be let down when he hears he can't ever have my body. So if some woman would want to endorse an objection against the idea males can push a male out of his seat and sit there that would be great.

The seat would be the immaterial one, which should be inside the physical body. Now as I said, it's all lies about me leaving my body and getting myself in to this mess, I'm a victim and I never agreed, I never could since back in 2007-2009 is when they did their experiments on me and I just happened to survive.

I can see no right action is being taken. Just wait until the women find out about everything, they'll go crazy, all of them.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Dragonfly79
Just wait until the women find out about everything, they'll go crazy, all of them.

I think this already happened.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join