It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Age of Woman

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
A word from the alien I defeated earlier. He claims he is the caretaker of our planet and has overseen our development. He isn't very cooperative, but people think he is some advanced being. I however do not and have a lot of problems with him. For example how he says he knows Earth and how humans are and I agree he is a fast thinker because he has a lot of information and a system of thought which I have been learning for several years now. But even though he claims to be so advanced, he doesn't understand me.

Now all the # comes pouring in about how he thought I was an alien which is why I was removed. But because I am not alien he was put in the afterlife, killed instantly. Where he was declared dead by other species who came to check to see what was going on with their civilization. You see, people can make up stuff about others but if it is not factual then they are living in a fantasy world or existence in case of Mr Caretaker he is appearing to be more like a softie wuss, not the alien spirit I thought I battled. Which doesn't matter much to me since it's about the battle, not the victory even though it counts and if someone has more points it might be someone is more advanced than me. Ofcourse it matters if the points were gotten by defeating the carebears or Unicron.

But enough of that all, the caretaker has got to go. Oh yeah why he is twice dead, well he tried to remove a native from his homeworld, if he believes he succeeded then he would go to his afterlife. Then he died again because other aliens found out people of Earth couldn't have gone to his homeworld, or as the rules are, meet the guy halfway and exchange information and make agremeents, all of those things didn't happen and saying it will in the future doesn't count! Point being, the guy can't be here and none of us should be seeing him. Or other aliens have to come in because his sectors are in their sectors, much like ants have conflicts then an aboriginal guy would show up and kill this one ant.

For an earthly example, there you are in your home, everything is going great, everybody is happy and then Mr. Caretaker comes along and knocks at your door. He tells you all about his company and the technology, spaceships, timemachines, it's all possible if you just sign his contract. Then you must do as he says and you build your spaceship but your doing it all wrong because the idea of using so much fuel for such a short distance is just really bad and nobody will ever make it. Except for some who actually make it out into space, that is an achievement. The best idea btw is building a structure from the ground up into space and using a cable from there. Whatever the salesman says, the structure will not collapse and the cable will actually not drop to the floor but because of gravity will go outward into space. That way you can still go into space, it'll be more like elevators or trains going from one planet to the next, much less fuel needed in the long run, it'll work.
edit on 20/11/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Things are getting better! A woman is slowly being convinced somewhere on the planet there is a father network and they care and do try to explain things. One of the explanations is the use of puppets, many dads made many puppets and plays over the years like Wajang from Indonesia, Transformers from Americans/Japanese are puppets too, even Aboriginals have puppets.

Now if people want to communicate like this, it's important people listen first, but don't interpret what is being said, only remember what is being said and write it down if they can and then use puppets to repeat what was said, but not all at once.

But before the show can begin several things still have to be cleared. For example about moments, when is a moment gone and where did it go to? Well moments don't go anywhere really, it's just a word to describe a scene. Now I must complain myself since somebody tells me I have to learn about moments but I already do and woops I was on the wrong scenario again it appears where I have to be reborn in the same lifetime while somebody else gets my previous life to use as his computer, which was given by his parents so he could continue pretending he has a AI as a boyfriend. So that must go first before the show can begin.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Enough with the sexual remarks please, return the Dutch guy to the correct coordinates. Or come here on ATS and post about how you see reality. And it's not funny to pretend I've uploaded myself into the internet and got caught because of trespassing having been sentenced to a prison which is the homosexuals computer where he is hoping I would "come out" yeah haha and marry the guy, also teleporting to the USA but no thanks I prefer travelling by boat.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
There's no doubt in my existence it'll never happen. But if people want to sponsor me with this and give me money so I can rent a boat and crew, I'll meet the guy halfway in the ocean somewhere where he can try to teleport or make me teleport, how about that.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Got it all down to one woman, I can see her, she got brown hair a little over the shoulders. She keeps going on about how she will make me homosexual and crazy. I showed a few males and they were disgusted. Then she was going out but others were looking and called it abuse and blamed me since it happened at my house.

Of which I can understand it's all a big mixup, but then there is the problem with memories and how everybody will try to put the blame on this one guy who didn't do it so that scenario ends in total destruction of life as well. Meaning all activity would be down to 1 who is still busy trying to heal himself in the future from his afterlife there.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
So whatever they were looking at, the guy who thought it was him and the girl agreeing with him, it's not, it's none of you in there, it's a guy who you keep summoning and use him for his body. So in the future I die, then I go to an alien heaven where I can fix myself but in the process a whole bunch of people occupied my space and made something which is impossible for me to get out of, unless I die when I will wake up in the future and everybody will be gone. Which is reassuring, unfortunately that means only my parents will be awoken and from there I'll see how humanity can be healed.

But indeed first I'll travel around the world in different times and see all the things left behind by everyone. I would go and check out the jets and dogfight against an AI I created, fire a few tank rounds, get drunk and do a lot of things while I think about Earth and am sure there is no one left. Yeah I saw you now, but you won't be there after my physical body dies. Difficult as it may seem, I am not possessed in any way, since it was never possible in the first place.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Allright, more problems from homosexual spirits, or rather their mothers. The mothers say the spirits are restless because in life people denied their existence in so many ways the mothers didn't know what to do. So the spirits went on to other people in search of answers but nobody could explain it to them.

The problem is in society people denied them, they didn't want to recognize them because they were doing it wrong and to accept them would mean being an accomplice to a crime, namely not participating in life or creating life.

First argument; IVF is meant for people who have difficulties getting children, it doesn't count as the egg is always from a woman and when a man and woman have a child they have a responsibility towards the child, they need to take care of the child. Only in times of suffering when there are no other options can this be used to preserve a species.

Second argument; they feel they have a right to the same recognition as people in similar positions. Except those others are working towards life while homosexuals are not so they can't have the same recognition ever. If they would choose the old ways again and convince themselves and do other many other things to heal themselves is when they can make it all up to the women.

Third argument; a difficult one. Somehow these spirits believe everyone is accountable and everybody else should fix their problems for them. But no one can, few want to and that number is less each moment. Not because they don't want to help but they have given all the possible answers people can make up to explain how it is done.

Personally if you are still reading this, it's easy to understand, every human has an existence and we all affect eachother more or less. Once people deny truth they go to a lesser reality which might appear great but is really there to make people change their minds before they don't have a mind anymore. Because if you don't follow the idea of opposites, or rather differences that there are 2 different things in life then everything becomes 1 and if it were a color then everything would be that color. So no more buildings, no more trees, no more stars, no nothing because it's all the same.

Just look at sperm and eggs; one is big and doesn't move, the other is small and fast. But take 2 sperm cells and you have 2 little things going in circles, chasing eachother forever, never creating anything. Take 2 eggs and they would just be sitting there doing nothing. Try to pretend you are something else and you would be fooling people, which might be fun at first but after several centuries, the joke is over and people should continue playing the original game, but none other.
edit on 20/11/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Things are continueing to improve. More people are understanding they shouldn't be fighting eachother. Several aliens giving up their demand for the universe, funny MIB movie moment I just got back then. Wait, a Neverending Story moment, with the two sphinxes and the oracle. There's the Oracle from the Matrix, ok haha yeah looking for the mothership. No, can't call my own mother or email, maybe some other time. That guy needs the orphanage scenario and get lost. Well that's it for me I can't use the internet anymore to relay messages. Thanks for reading, maybe in the future again.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
That was sooner than expected. Too bad no one wants to add to this thread, it's starting to look like a blog people don't want to read. But if you read this feel free to blurt anything out.

Ah yes why some people have the idea some guy at some time will take away all the work from the people of Earth. That is difficult but here it is. A lot of intelligent people have a lot of ideas by which they could technically do a lot of things and the world would be different. But because bad people have the power in the world of the living and the beyond and there is no way they will change, others made something to ensure the work would be safe. This however means everybody who worked in will at some point simply cease to exist, immaterially ofcourse. The work will be going someplace else, people will not have any memories of it because when it is someplace else, no one may go there because the person wants to be left alone. That person is just a victim, used by others as a container but also to ensure people of Earth cannot dial ET's anymore to bother them and ET's can't call the people of Earth. That is just how it is, there is nothing that can be done by anyone, no matter how much you scream and protest and get angry or any other signal you can create to get attention and your way, even though you don't deserve it.

Yes, the most funny thing is everybody fell for it, but a few who remain silent ofcourse otherwise the evil ones would be able to see them and harass them. The ET's who did this are not here, they left long ago and it's all a recording or dynamic responding program if you will translate that freely. The ET's don't follow any rules but their own so that explains why nothing is working.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
The bad news first; if all the spirits were one soul, it got neverending cancer which is in an accelarated motion. The good news is that it'll only happen to you if you want to believe the soul or spirit, or self can get cancer ofcourse, maybe if you want to study it in someone else to get rewards or you have an enemy or other nasty things.

And for the spirits from that first tribe according to the program and was used to see if the living understood reality, they should really go and are not necessary in any way except if someone wants to screw up things further. And everybody waiting for something to happen can wait forever, everybody should just forget about these things and focus on the game of yes, eggs and seed.

So if you have the seed go find the eggs and try to get the carriers to share them with you and if you have eggs but no seed carriers then you need to make a plan so the seed carrier you like will believe he found and courted you. If you already have it then either take care of the new carriers or go to sleep.
edit on 21/11/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

(post by Dragonfly79 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Ok, I'll have mercy on their souls. Yes I know what it means, to be compassionate, to give someone a break. Now the being who can do the sexchange tells me plastic surgery does not count, it has to be more like a cloning machine, only one has to understand it's a soulless body and well all DNA has to be put together by advanced computers so maybe 40 years, 20 if everybody united to help with the machine. Then your soul, or self which is nothing but a dot could change grids and reference points and be attached to the body. Again, it's soulless but people have to figure that one out themselves. Just to be sure, every body has life, but if you make it with a machine you can prevent it from happening and that is when people can use clones as bodies while staying in the immaterial, basically immortality.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Ok, I'll have mercy on their souls. Yes I know what it means, to be compassionate, to give someone a break. Now the being who can do the sexchange tells me plastic surgery does not count, it has to be more like a cloning machine, only one has to understand it's a soulless body and well all DNA has to be put together by advanced computers so maybe 40 years, 20 if everybody united to help with the machine. Then your soul, or self which is nothing but a dot could change grids and reference points and be attached to the body. Again, it's soulless but people have to figure that one out themselves.

Just to be sure, every body has life, but if you make it with a machine you can prevent it from happening and that is when people can use clones as bodies while staying in the immaterial, basically immortality.

edit,that didn't take long. Yes if you would have a female who would agree to become infertile forever, along with yourself is when people can use clones as vehicles. Me personally I wouldn't want it and go with the beings who know how to appear most natural, I'm surprised no one knows them? Well who wants to know them, they are spirits who have their heavens and can go about anywhere and use memory overlays to manifest. Ah I see whoever wanted to know has to learn more before they are able to see them. If anyone wants to know, please post it here and I'll explain. But don't expect or assume anything about them.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Love it! Stream of consciousness posts.. harken back to the older days on ATS
I wont even pretend to understand everything you intend.. but thanks for the little peek into your psyche. Fascinating!! We have gotten a nice gift from you and a treat.. atypicals are great!

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Current progress: people know now the spell to turn people instantly gay works on everyone. Which is backfiring as we speak, onto her and everybody in contact with her, even indirectly, even on other planets because apparently Earth has been visited in the past, basically by a child molester since at that time people were not very mature in the grander scheme of things. Meaning his civilization or homeworld was at the time very old compared to life on earth, which only had a developing psyche but no one would know amongst themselves, they couldn't compare it back then as we can today. And no, whoever it was can't be proven, unless people can dig up the site where it happened and can invent devices which can show footprints of the guy but you also need a time machine for that. And yes, we are probably evidence someone is trying to get rid of in case we make first contact and the memory of the raped woman could be accessed so other species might find out who did it.

But to the bad news, from my point of view all life is rotten to the bone. Sure, help the raped woman, she is part of your homeworld as well but people don't get I've been planning my exit for years now trying to get away from my homeworld in such a way nobody can ever reach me while I can still have my revenges. So over to the curse and how people find out how rotten they are or how they turn homosexual. If it makes anyone feel any better, the curse will also affect the person who allegedly raped someone in the past and caused all kinds of problems for humanity lateron.

And no, I didn't know it was that big a deal, the woman should just shut up, stop listening to the males who just want to kill and get technology, they don't care about her and would do the same actually. And whatever people do, don't blame the women.

And lastly, don't listen to the homosexual guy who tries to make people believe he is telling everyone this and I would channeling him, this is not the case because the guy is evil, not me! And know he will just turn any blame on anyone else, including Dragonfly79.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

I'm sorry but there are still pages to go! I was just about to disclose how the girl who can make everything right is on a remote planet and I can never get there!

And yes, it goes back to the old days, since I posted here for years. I didn't start here on ATS though, I posted originally on Fok, so that is where the curse originated, which has indeed been spreading for I don't know how long, maybe since 2000? Ah yes scholieren.com I actually started out there. But if you would count the BBS's from my 14k4 modem days then it might work also. Oh I should have told you I was using computers since I was about 7, or maybe 8? Sure, it was my MSX2, I remember the Jet bomber days, it was great.

Yes I know it's a Sony and it's Japanese. Yeah I got my yellow belt in Aikido, all I needed. Or really the first training would have been sufficient to learn it myself. What else Japanese have I got. Well I had to write that piece about the Heian age and lateron I went to study buddhism for many months. But enough about Japanese spirits please, there are many others. What about my Amiga, sure I had to share her with my brothers, I had so much fun playing Ultima and learning all about magic, Eye of the Beholder, all the wargames. Especially F15 Strike Eagle, it was almost like I was with American dads in their simulators. Luckily for me it was pre internet back then, otherwise my mother would have noticed.

Ok, if you insist but I can't imagine anyone would want to read this. Yes, my dad got a Philips 386SX, I loved Ultima the Black Gate, it's the best one, with 2nd being Ultima 6. But there are many other sorcerers games, like Clouds of Xeen. And then when I got my own computer, which I bought from a friend (well he was back then) my first Pentium! Running at 75 MHz! Which is not much compared to my quadcore now. I can't believe women would drool over this. No cut that out, lets go on to the internet age where he beat a lot of people with Battlefield 1942, then later 2 and 3. Yes the intro is the best. Ok first his matches against his nephew in Doom, then his match against a friend in Command and Conquer over a 56k6 phone line (yes, it would have been cheaper just to have moved the computers in retrospect but it was all for the gay game!). Which is still a tie, can you imagine they going at it for a whole day, taking breaks for showering, the guy keep charging to the Nod base with his GDI forces and keep losing, NOD picking here and there, but no one beating the other.

Ah yes here comes the MMORPG memories. His name was Nenar, and he was the best necro/dexer in all of the realms. Too bad though he ditched the account, poor guy who still has his account and promised to return it. But no worries, he got an account which is even better, his second account and he has a third. Why did someone ask? Well because of IDOCS! Which are the best next to PvP ofcourse. Yes those were the days. It's all still there, I know I can see my frozen account. Yes there's a Blizzard account as well, also frozen unfortunately but if you want names my main is called Illithien, a Horde Blood Elf! No kidding it's a lvl 40 troll actually but he's not interested in WoW that much, now Star Trek Online, that is the game he is currently playing with his main Deishin. So that covers the computer memories, thanks for reading.

Oh I almost forgot about the amiga, it was from Commodore, which is from wow an Auschwitz survivor according to Wikipedia. Well the trick a schoolbuddy showed me on his dads Commodore 64 was that someone send a message over the radio, and he could record it and then there was a game on the tape which he could load! I remember how I was so surprised about all of this, imagine the possibilities! People sending out complete movies over radio signals. Which would have been cheaper than all the current day hardware, it was years before it's time. But it didn't make it though, safety and all, had to use landlines and everything. Ah well we got wifi anyway. Which is actually all a hoax, I mean, FM/AM? Why no A/B/C/D/E etc with numbers that make sense instead of well the mess it is today due to legacy and everything. That's all about the trick how somebody uploaded themselves to another universe. Yes first create the universe with the radio receiver, then program yourself and make a radio to send "you" to the other radio. But you have to know what you are doing else you'll end up nowhere, so this is probably only for yours truly

Thanks for reading, again I owe you whoever you are.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Ah I get commodore as well now, so they were all homosexual men, I mean a rank between the captain and the REAR admiral says Wikipedia, able to command multiple ships while men are only allowed to command only one ship at a time, just like fighting you go one on one not many on one it's cowardly and it should be out of the military unless they want to look like fools.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Right, so people should stop using me as a technologically advanced oujia board now. No, I never played with one if it matters, I did think about it but I don't need to contact any spirits. It was other spirits who wanted to, along with the living who used me as a portal and used my existence to get all spirits to heaven. Which is not how to do it, that is why it is turning into a hell, which it always has been but the spirits in there had to be lured. There just was no other way. Yes, it is setup in such a way it will suck all spirits in. Now I know many in there believe all spirits already were sucked up, there is just this one spirit (yours truly) who can't go there because he was used as a portal.

Now for the fun scene about those males getting in my head trying to convince me they were taking my seed .. wiat. Well it was just make believe seed, it was not the real thing nor it's astral version. Nor did anyone get the original seed and egg which grew into my physical body and created my spirit and soul.

Well you see why that can't happen. It's because it would mean somebody would want to kill somebody forever, which is something higher powers and lower powers, everyone really don't ever want to happen because then one guy or girl could rule everyone forever and it would be hell. So that's why it's not working.

Ok, more information for convincing that guy overthere. What people did was they projected upon a guy and all they do is have one homosexual male fantasize Dragonfly79's life with all of his memories to make it as real for the gay guy as possible so he could still have his fantasy, because those were the terms when the project began, everyone would get their own end scenario. It's just that when running all the simulations for all spirits on Earth, it halted on this one guy who says seed and seed never are going to produce anything. No, the gay guy wants the best male for one night to do as he pleases with him and the other is not stupid you know, in fact he would give up all life to prove it's not possible and never will!

Oh and ps. he knows a lot about aliens and how it's all just in the mind of some guy somewhere fantasizing about this all, good luck! Oh and 'he' refers to my person, it's not channeled or coming out of anything else but myself.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This must be the end. The gay guy just found out others used a living hetero male since birth to create the contraption. Well ok it was added later so at first he was normal, until age 28 when he found out what others had fantasized about him.

But anyway other thought the gay guy and the girl wanted to be together while it was all different. Other spirits had seen similar things happen in the past and they were the ones holding it all back. They are all evil and played the gay trick on many poor souls in the past, who in these times were awoken with the machine. So it is true the spirits knew what they were doing, as they watched horrible things, it turned out ok but the only thing they don't understand are computers so if they get that, people can go on with their torment of me. No not the other guy.

Not getting through, ok all spirits watching, hearing, feeling or anything this are all going to turn homosexual down to the last and that is the end. Meaning they all disappear so yes, blackness in the future would be correct since no one will be there but the guy who was used all along.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Oww an update. The woman who did this all in her fantasy will eventually be sucked into the machine, along with all life since it was all connected to her. Unfortunately, the guy she used or his existence doesn't know, can't know how the machine works so she'll be there forever, with all of you inside, don't know what is going on in there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join