The Age of Woman

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The first age was by and for man. Then man thought to himself it was time for a woman. He built her everything, gave her everything including himself and they lived happily ever after. Other men did as he did and they all lived happily ever after.

Until the one man started doing it different and thought to himself it was time for a man. He built him everything, gave him everything including himself and they were never seen again.

Then woman was there all alone. And she didn't understand what had happened to her man. Then all life emerged again to tell her what had happened but she couldn't believe it. And it happened again and again and again and again. Then she gave in and revealed a weapon and used it against life.

But then antilife emerged to tell her again what had happened and how it is all gone and will never return. She left and went back to her tribe, without a man again, the dream ended.

Some say she was the first of women of all times but how can that be? Because if the first souls split up and we all played in their space, what will happen to us?

Who would want to investigate this and come up with some answers.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Ok then, the womans' psyche is stable, the male gave permission for the life sucking vampire scenario, downplayed it well to the attention psychic vampire princess. There is however confusion about the identity of the male, no one should ask about that. The guy says it feels allright, but she does not like to be considered allpowerful or allknowing. She is just a spirit that wandered into a cave one day, found a well at the bottom and that is when the male entered her domain. So no males going in there please during the remainder of this topic. It would be nice if a male reader could describe the other side with yours truly somewhere in the middle.
edit on 19/11/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I was always told that it was rude to ask a woman her age.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Aldakoopa

That is correct! It is rude because a man needs to wait for a woman to share such information with him.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
More information, making sense of it all. So the woman wanted something new forever but it is not believable enough anymore, after all humanity made, hard to imagine since everything is in there but a spaceship that can travel beyond the moon.

Meanwhile, the suggestion of using the female to get the guy who is doing it wrong to call all of his ex girlfriends and see if they need anything done is working out pretty good, I can see some of the classic 'turning ones enemies against eachother' in there.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
i assume the woman is not an actual female but symbolic for something else in your posts?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

The first age was by and for man. Then man thought to himself it was time for a woman.

this would be fairly incorrect. unless you have a source document for this?
edit on 19-11-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
So it was a love spell cast by a guy who thought it was a good idea to use it on a guy who everybody thought was homosexual but wasn't. So now it is waiting until the first ones who made the spell are found so they can object.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

undo
i assume the woman is not an actual female but symbolic for something else in your posts?

Well in a way, I suppose. It should be clear now what is going on. Some guy did something bad, the other guy can't explain and so all women have to fix this, makes a lot more sense now. Do you use magic or spells? Because I can see by your avatar you have a thing for Egyptian mummies, there is something Egyptian in it. I like the customes myself but how did they fix their one error, that one reason why they are no longer here with us I assume. On second thought it might appear shamanistic but I don't know, my people were not very much into that, they were simple people and not much is known about their religion and customs. I know Christianity came after that but it is not a leading truth.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

undo

The first age was by and for man. Then man thought to himself it was time for a woman.

Well no, but if you look at what males have it is something which puts things in motion, while women have that which is more like static or nonmovable. And as above so below, so below it is like that so it must be the same above.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Dragonfly79

undo

Well no, but if you look at what males have it is something which puts things in motion, while women have that which is more like static or nonmovable. And as above so below, so below it is like that so it must be the same above.

but, does this assume the same applies to "man"? and i'd like to ask again if you have any source documents that support your position, cause i know of a really popular one that is frequently quoted to say that adam was by himself until eve was created from him. and i have a correction for that notion that you might find quite interesting.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

that is supposed to be a native american avatar not an egyptian but i agree that they bare some artistic similarities.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

undo

that is supposed to be a native american avatar not an egyptian but i agree that they bare some artistic similarities.

Yeah yeah they told me and directed me to my own ancestors, they are simple people and don't have this spell. Those who cast it tell me the spell was for a woman, not a man and now somebody in the guy's circle of friends has to tell the guy the lovespell has always been a curse since the guy who it was cast upon isn't going to go with men ever. Funny reaction: "Oh, that is why it didn't work".

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

undo

Oh and it turns out the Egyptians had something to do with the native americans, even though at the time they lived far away! It is fascinating, too bad my nonexisting makebelieve ride will end soon. I wonder how I am going to communicate with them ever. They did direct me to ET but from my perspective, it would just be trading a small planetary problem for the intergalactic one, and after that I would get to see the timeless interdimensional beings again telling me how people are doing it wrong and it always ends up back at my place. Or at least some time/space coordinates I guess I get to see.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

undo

Dragonfly79

undo

but, does this assume the same applies to "man"?

Well if it wouldn't be, then there would be a woman posting this as a female Dragonfly and it would be called The Age of Man and I would have to make someone understand someone has been teasing someone else for too long and all spirits need to go to bed and should not be disturbed by anyone until the curse has been lifted.

And another thing, don't try the immortality trick again please, not you undo. You can't make antilife immortal or everlasting, it is supposed to be like the trashcan, not anything else. But not the trashcan itself, rather the stuff you put in it. Then it becomes like a mental vaccin, you remember it but it won't affect you.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

What about the age of the White Owls?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I'm somehow mesmerized in trying to find a real underlying meaning in your posts, dragonfly. Even though it may be a trivial pursuit, I can't stop reading your words.

Are they ramblings of a madman? Or the revelations of a genius? Do they pose philosophical answers to the many mysteries of this life? Or are they merely a product of a deep psychological anguish?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

hknudzkknexnt

What about the age of the White Owls?

You coud help like anybody could but you need to get to your point sooner and write a second line, which are the rules here on ATS.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Aldakoopa
I'm somehow mesmerized in trying to find a real underlying meaning in your posts, dragonfly. Even though it may be a trivial pursuit, I can't stop reading your words.

Are they ramblings of a madman? Or the revelations of a genius? Do they pose philosophical answers to the many mysteries of this life? Or are they merely a product of a deep psychological anguish?

Ok, I'll admit, I know what is going on but I can't say because everyone has to find out for themselves what they are doing wrong. But that has been discussed so I'll answer your questions best I can.

I was used by timetravellers, from birth, no kidding. They had me convinced back several years is when they explained how they were using my references from the moment of conception in my mothers' womb.

How did this happen? Well in the future a woman will somehow take part in an experiment where people go out of their body with machines to find out about the past. However, they are in their timeline which hasn't happened to me yet and either I go make a jump to her which I might survive or I don't and I end up at some hospital on another planet, where they will help me sort out all of humanities' problems. If you want to be involved, you have already made choices. Such as Aldakoopa who thought it was trivial but has some truth from his family which could help me to sort myself out so I can have a stable connection to this woman of the future.

If I would choose neither, then the woman from the future and everybody she knows will be gone which means I would be a killer and I would have to destroy a part of my psyche namely the receiver, so I would no longer be able to communicate with anyone. I would still receive but it would either not make sense to me or I would not be able to communicate back so I might as well leave society and everything and continue preparing for that day I would be awakened to help the next guy who talks to people (from Earth) from the future. Which is when the alien hospital/doctors and everyone complains because there is no one more qualified nor will there be for some time and they would have to direct us to another hospital as they were working on my case and if there is going to be someone else then they would have to quarantaine another hospital. So that is where my life is at currently.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Ok, I give up, it's no use trying to explain. For the sake of the topic, continue. But don't try to contact yours truly through himself as a male. The only right thing to do is for the other side to give back yours trulies' life or if it were a phone, give it back to him along with the rest of the stuff and hang up, disconnect, logout. This also means indeed that all current technology rests with Dragonfly79, along with all the memories scanned and uploaded, as well as all agremeents about everything known. When life ends, Dragonfly79 will be the sole surviver, he has already chosen the way he would like to awaken which no one on Earth needs to know.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join