It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Woman shot by cops in Long Beach, Calif., after refusing to drop fake gun

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

thesaneone
reply to post by Bilk22

Where do you see her put the gun down at?

I'm at a loss not sure what your looking at.

In the first video, if you watch it closely and repeatedly, she tosses the gun to the curb, she drops the jacket and in the hand with the jacket, she is also holding some other item she tosses toward the curb as well. Youtube as lots of copies of that video. I don't have the software to download, zoom and slomo this, but it's still clear enough to see in the original. She puts both hands behind her to brace for the fall. I can't say for certain, but someone being shot that many times who is not in a rage and juiced up, their body might react much differently from being shot so many times. I don't think it would look as it does in the video.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Does anyone think that the MSM should use the second video I posted? Hmmm? How would that look on the big screen? They all look like such brave guys there, standing over 100ft away, behind vehicles with flak jackets on. Then they blast the # out of her like a turkey the day before Thanksgiving. Oh all from very far away where no one was at risk unless of course it was Mrs. Smith standing there. Then they'd all be dead.
edit on 18-11-2013 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Bilk22
Here's another view of this incident. The first one has a false perspective. The woman looks like she's right next to the cop. She was about 100ft away - possibly more. Just look at these brave men. I'm still suspicious of this incident. She sets the gun down. She drops the jacket and in that same hand, she has something she also tosses to the ground. This isn't what it appears to be,

How is this not what it appears to be? She had what appeared to be a gun in her hand, she pointed it at the police in front of her and they shot her.

This isn't even national news it is such a localized incident. There is nothing more to the story here. She was mentally ill, had what appeared to be a real gun, pointed it at police and was shot....end of story.

So let me ask you this...if this is such a HUGE conspiracy, please tell me what the conspiracy is? Why was this set up or not what it appears to be? Is she an international spy that needed taking out, is there a 2nd amendment play here, is there a mentally unstable angle I am missing or something? What exactly are you saying the conspiracy is?

Look just like a cut and dry shooting...not a shooting from a movie or a game, but a REAL LIFE SHOOTING. This is how they happen and what they look like. I have seen more than one in my life, and nobody explodes in a spray of blood unless it was a high powered rifle round to the head with a major exit wound.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
In the second video I posted, right after the shooting starts, there's some kind of "splash" that occurs a few times, in front of the cruiser. What the heck is that? There are a few of them. These cops that bad a shot they hit the street in front of their cars?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Bilk22
Does anyone think that the MSM should use the second video I posted? Hmmm? How would that look on the big screen? They all look like such brave guys there, standing over 100ft away, behind vehicles with flak jackets on. Then they blast the # out of her like a turkey the day before Thanksgiving. Oh all from very far away where no one was at risk unless of course it was Mrs. Smith standing there. Then they'd all be dead.

Smart...so next time someone has a gun and is walking towards you please take out your phone and video yourself walking towards them in a calm manner and show us how brave you are.

You have to either be very young or very naive....I am going with young on this one.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Yes such brave police officers there standing more than 100ft away. She didn't point anything. She looks like a ready shooter there? She couldn't even step off the curb without looking. She must have been one badass for them to fear her so much. Like Mrs. Smith like I said.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Vasa Croe

Bilk22

Smart...so next time someone has a gun and is walking towards you please take out your phone and video yourself walking towards them in a calm manner and show us how brave you are.

You have to either be very young or very naive....I am going with young on this one.

LOL I wish I were. I've been around the block my friend. Also had a few guns pointed at me. Never saw anyone shot, but this is either bogus or the cops need to be charged with murder.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Bilk22
Does anyone think that the MSM should use the second video I posted?

With volume, hell yeah. Listen to it. Aside from the moron swearing and "F'n the police" the people in the background make perfect sense. That stand off was for 2 hours. Got anything else?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

intrepid

Bilk22
Does anyone think that the MSM should use the second video I posted?

With volume, hell yeah. Listen to it. Aside from the moron swearing and "F'n the police" the people in the background make perfect sense. That stand off was for 2 hours. Got anything else?

So in two hours they couldn't come up with a better plan that that? I'd laugh if it weren't so pathetic.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

I watched the video a few more times and you are right she put the gun down after she was shot.
I don't see it any other way and of course you will see it the way you want to if you slow anything down.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

Did you see her drop the jacket and toss the other item to the curb?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Nope she only drops her things after she is shot.

Could it be that your sound is off? not trying to start trouble but the only time she drops her things are after the gun shots start.

Not off but not in sync with video.
edit on 18-11-2013 by thesaneone because: cause i can

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

thesaneone
reply to post by Bilk22

Nope she only drops her things after she is shot.

Could it be that your sound is off? not trying to start trouble but the only time she drops her things are after the gun shots start.

Not off but not in sync with video.
edit on 18-11-2013 by thesaneone because: cause i can
No sound isn't off and I didn't say she drops them before. She drops them clearly after the shooting, but not as if she lost control and released them. She shoves the gun off toward the curb. She drops the jacket and then in that same hand, there's another object that she also tosses toward the curb. Now if I were suspicious I'd say the second thing was a blood pack
I'm sure there are other people around the net that see what I see and have better capability of dissecting this video with something more sophisticated than what I have. But all that aside, the cop clearly wasn't in jeopardy of being shot. The first video they used because it shortens the field and makes it look like she's right next to the cop, approaching him with a gun and that he had no choice. It's not at all the case. He was at least 30 yards away.

They had two hours to plan something and that's what they came up with. Heck, why did they waste so much time? They should have shot here in the first ten minutes and just moved on. Why waste taxpayers money like that?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Im guessing they didnt shoot her because they didnt see the toy gun until just before she was shot. She seemed to wait until the responding crowd of officers was large enough to be sure she would be shot. She may have been crazy and unstable but her aim was clear. She left those officers no way out because from the time she pulled out that toy until being shot was not very long to think about how to not kill her but gaurentee bystaders saftey.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

RickyD
reply to post by Bilk22

Im guessing they didnt shoot her because they didnt see the toy gun until just before she was shot. She seemed to wait until the responding crowd of officers was large enough to be sure she would be shot. She may have been crazy and unstable but her aim was clear. She left those officers no way out because from the time she pulled out that toy until being shot was not very long to think about how to not kill her but gaurentee bystaders saftey.
What bystanders? If they didn't know about the gun, why did they wait two hours? You're not making sense.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Okay just for giggles lets say it was set up tell me why they would all conspire to do this what would the point be?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

thesaneone
reply to post by Bilk22

Okay just for giggles lets say it was set up tell me why they would all conspire to do this what would the point be?
They're after the 2nd Amendment, no? This is just one more incident. However maybe they didn't expect a second video to exist. So now it's not even news any more. Ask yourself that question. The cops mow down a woman, not matter what her state of mind was, in a hail of bullets and this has just mostly disappeared from the news cycle. Ah another normal day in LA I guess.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

benrl
Why do you think firemen are universally loved and cops reviled?

Wrong again, fireman are reviled by arsonists, cops are reviled by criminals!

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

I can think of many other ways that would be more effective then this but all I can say is that if any one was pointing a gun at me and I was drawn on them I would not pause for one second.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Bilk22
reply to post by thesaneone

If I could have handled the situation the same way, as you suggest, then what do we need trained cops for? They have other means to subdue people yet they now choose to not use them.

when its a potentialy lethal situation.. ie gun, i dont fault(cant believe im saying it) them for useing theirs..a tazer is something that could be used for most other situations..ie no gun.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join