It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding 'Souls'; "parasites" and Spirits

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

edit on 21-11-2013 by Eidolon23 because: meh.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
things are very different coming back my view point is for sure . i always rid my self of said parasites but once i get rid of one more appear odd....

it is interesting to find prayer works as i am not too much into religion but it did help .

my main question is why do these things visit?

what are they?

why can i see things before they happen , what does it all mean? i never see anything good just can guess the card or which hand when the person picks from the other room i close my eyes and i see them do it.

can you view things like this ?

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by darkbake

In truth, the closer the parasite comes to feeling that it has
rejoined "normal space" the more excited it becomes; it feels
that it is becoming 'godlike'; that's when it can get most
demanding.

You'd have to ask specific questions.. but I'm 99.999999%'
sure that the year has nothing to do with it. There is no
great shift coming that I know of.

Humans are nearly always convinced, that their 'soul' is
ascending to a high spiritual state. But that 'soul' is not
even them. It's a corrupt thing of their own creation,
or a previous 'soul' that is hitching a ride.

True freedom and wholeness is available.... but I'll
leave this post at this point for now. That is a different
subject entirely.

KPB

Forgive me if i sound intrusive but it is human nature to be curious, but how is it that you know that information. I believe you what you say and it fits a lot of pieces together...but for every aforementioned effect there has to be a cause.

As one who desires to see all the universe has to offer in its pristine glory and one who wholly desires the human race to ascend past its eras of slavery and reach its rightful place in the cosmos...i try and acquire as much knowledge about the unknown.

Since you seem to be versed in the workings of things to a degree i thought I'd ask your opinion on what one can do to reach the next level of their own accord. I would very much appreciate to hear your thoughts on the matter.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by eyezenmaitreya

I

Forgive me if i sound intrusive but it is human nature to be curious, but how is it that you know that information. I believe you what you say and it fits a lot of pieces together...but for every aforementioned effect there has to be a cause.

Like many I was born spiritually aware. This was due to the following reasons:
a) Blood line DNA of my mother and influence from Sioux Indian
(my grandma was pure Sioux indian medicine woman).
b) born with a mostly matured parasite.
c) born with Ra Collective lurking around me, desperate to recruit me
d) born with some connections to the 5d larger real space.
e) born with (or so they say.. Asperger's syndrome.. so I obsess about
patterns.. and spirituality is all about patterns just like everything else.

So the deck was stacked in my favor to perceive.

How to advance beyond the corruption of the Collective? so easy and so hard..
find within yourself unlimited self-honesty and honesty with others. Find within
yourself unlimited love and compassion, both for yourself and all other things
and all situations --- even for the unlovely and the 'evil'. Dump all images in
your mind and stuck in your body about the nature of the 'divine' and all
fears about life and death. Learn to trust and 'channel' your own being,
and ignore all other false authorities such as religions and spiritual systems
popular in the world today.

That's just the beginning.. can't give you everything you need in a brief
ATS post!

Best Wishes,

KPB

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

I appreciate the information but that is what i have been doing for quite some time as well as trying to surpass my own limits in various ways.

I however meant specifically...as in like a particular method of energy transference or NDE/OOBE or the akashic records and past life recovery or something i have not mentioned. I employ the methods of which you speak, but humanity has its limits...but i was referring to a particular method of transcendence.

To be more specific, i wondered what you thought would achieve the greatest leap forward...its very easy to take baby steps up the path of success it just takes a lot longer to achieve and is less efficient, it prohibits actual progress substantially.

It however is very difficult to take large steps or giant leaps forward. As you are undoubtedly aware sometimes you have to evolve to a certain point before you can reach something that was initially too high for you to reach.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

leopardpimps
really hurt i posted my personal experience for no response . why bother the propaganda wins again next time i won't waste my breath.

I know it is a real shame that you had to read about all the horrors posted on this thread and it seems that you could do with a little advice from KellyPrettyBear - I really thought that the Op would have had something for you.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
You can probably tell that
I don't care much for 'Gurus' which is why I don't wish to be one..
I'm not saying that all gurus are corrupt.. but putting someone
up on a pedestal like that is not right in my book. Now, maybe
in a 1000 years actual spiritual teachers could help people with
their approach to handling mysterious processes without all
the melodrama. Maybe.

I am still wondering what 'gurus' you know of.
Spiritual 'teachers' are to be avoided - no one can teach spirit - but it can be pointed to.

At the end of the day it is not religion or spiritual - it is just seeing what is naturally going on - it is seeing what is what and what is not.

This is Peter Brown who approaches 'spiritual' is a direct way.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This is Peter Brown speaking about his awakening and what he went through.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

interesting video gave u a star

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
For those interested, almost all Peter Brown's satsangs can be found here: link
edit on 22-11-2013 by D1ss1dent because:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
looking for more links on this guy he is fascinating

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

thanks for the link

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
he is awesome , i can't believe i have never come across him before. thanks guys

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by leopardpimps

This video clip from Peter Brown seems to be missing from the link posted earlier - it is one of my favourites.

Glad that you are enjoying Peter Brown.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This is my favorite one:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Once I took cannabis orally and I wasn't sure how to dose cannabis orally then so I took a bit too much. Got really stoned. I sat with my head in my hands and sank into a meditation. I only have a vague memory of what happened but I felt something moving up my spine very slowly like a snake. It felt like it passed steps on the way where it paused and something happened. I had read a little bit about kundalini so I thought it might be a kundalini awakening or kundalini meditation and the steps the major chakras. I hadn't planned it to happen, it just happened. During the meditation I didn't swallow but held the saliva until the swallowing happened by itself because it had to, if I remember correctly. Either that or no swallowing at all happened. In any case I resisted the strong urge to swallow all the time. It felt like this with not swallowing was important. The meditation felt like a journey. For some reason it reminded me of the Jesus story. It felt like every time the urge to swallow was building up gradually that effected the trip and then all of a sudden the feeling of having to swallow just dissipated and then that affected the trip. It happened a number of times.

After this I felt that I was too stoned for my liking so I had to lie down on the bed. I was half asleep and dreaming. A lot of the dreams were nightmares. The dream state wasn't very easily distinguishable from the high.

When I got up the high was almost over. Then all of a sudden a very different experience from the high kicked in. I began to freeze. And I felt like I was in a nightmarish evil world and that there were ghosts or people or something around me in the room. It felt like some were doing something to my head. I felt wind puffs and touches. When I was holding a bag of potato chips it felt like an invisible hand was sticking into the bag, making it feel heavier and moving a bit. When I lifted the bag upwards I felt resistance as if a hand was in it. This happened several times because I kept eating chips and moving the bag around.

It was a freaky thing, and unpleasant. I have used cannabis orally again since and had no problem.

Was this kundalini or did I get possessed by demons or what was it?
edit on 491130Fri, 22 Nov 2013 11:49:59 -0600201359pAmerica/Chicago2013-11-22T11:49:59-06:0030 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

edit on 541130Fri, 22 Nov 2013 11:54:08 -0600201308pAmerica/Chicago2013-11-22T11:54:08-06:0030 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a lot of his theory's i really already knew i try talking of these things people think i am nuts . like the concept that time's just something to structure us . who thought of it? what if some where in a parallel universe time is called something else . what if it just doesn't exist i know when i meditate or dream in my consciousness time doesn't apply. it is a mere measurement . we are all connected like when you know what someone is thinking and you say it at the same time.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by introspectionist

very interesting story i have taken lsd as a teen and has some odd and some amazing experiences i saw how we are made up like pixels and saw Buddhist imagery and the next thing me and my friend was sinking we sunk in the floor layer by layer until we could not see each other we are just matter or how we perceive matter.

the weird thing about the haunting u speak of since been near death i have nightmares where spirits are bothering me . i said a prayer st Micheal's prayer for protection and this stopped happening . look it up on the web it may help . i am no way religious btw

religion was created for control before government. there is a higher something trick is you have to figure we are all connected . which makes us all part of what some call god or is it just being? sorry i am very confusing.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
to add just a bit i think we create demons , spirits in our reality by our own inner demons we project it some how the mind is a very powerful tool

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

leopardpimps
to add just a bit i think we create demons , spirits in our reality by our own inner demons we project it some how the mind is a very powerful tool
I have been thinking that this might be the case. I have also been very interested in "as above so below" or "as within so without" lately. I think that the entire outer world is a mirror of our mind. The conspiracies and the surveillance etc. are nothing but a bunch of archetypes emerging from the collective subconscious. That's what I think but I don't know.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join