It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding 'Souls'; "parasites" and Spirits

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by preludefanguy

Fair enough, though like I mentioned earlier i've kind of been overloaded today and I tend to trance out sometimes...which is why that irregularity happened.

Still the points you've made show you've adapted well to your surroundings and have done significant research on the topics of which you speak.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by DrunkYogi

"knowledge' is not the problem. We can know how to build cars
and computers and brooms. No problems at all.

But the problem is when we try to define God and attempt to
avoid death by creating a soul and all that stuff .. that is the
corrupting knowledge. The truth is, that NOBODY can capture
'god' and the 'highest spiritual truths' in words. Once we start
worshiping the words.. and start building an 'escape craft'
to escape death (the soul) with our living energies and concepts,
then we banish ourselves from the garden.. from the innocent
and healthy connections to 'god' that were already there;
that didn't need to be 'constructed'.

KPB

It is just a game God is playing with himself - if he did not deceive himself then there would be no game at all.
The moment of separation is the beginning of the illusion that there is something other than God (what is) - it is a great game.

God is all there is and he 'constructs' a make believe world to play in. The make believe world is never actually made - nothing is.

edit on 23-11-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

DrunkYogi

Initially there was one small whisper in the mind of the first infected human, who started the landslide by kicking the first pebble into motion.
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Would you relate this to the so called fall of Adam, infected by material based thought that hijacked intuitive wisdom. Is material thought actually the parasite?

The fall of Adam was indeed because of 'knowledge' - material based thought. Adam was the first to be separated from God because Adam was given concepts - 'outside' is a concept - God told Adam there is an 'outside' to the Garden of Eden.
Can one find an 'outside'? Can one find an 'inside'?
If one looks right here and right now (presently) to find an 'inside or outside' can a boundary of any kind be found?

Thought/knowledge may say that there is a 'me' and 'an outside of me' but is there? Thought speaks of a separate 'me' but has anyone found a separate 'me'? Can you separate yourself from the environment you seem to be in?

Words tell stories about 'other' but is there any thing 'other'?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
There is no shift.
I repeat, there is no shift.

The shift is in where existence is seen from.
Most experience existence by being on top where it is choppy, it is like being on the surface of the ocean - there are many waves and one may feel like a wave among other waves, one fights to stay as a wave and fights with other waves to keep being an individual wave.

Apparent existence changes when the wave stops being a wave and drops down into the depths of the ocean - but an individual wave stays as a wave until it is found to be made of the ocean.
When the wave has had enough of waving it will 're-join' the one ocean - of course it was never, ever separate from the ocean.

Each night when deep sleep happens the wave falls back into oneness (the ocean) and then when waking happens the wave seems to reappear.
The ocean can just watch the waves waving and realize that it is the ocean. No wave will ever realize the ocean but the ocean may realize that it is waving.

All waves are just waves in the one ocean - there is nothing left to fear.
edit on 23-11-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

We were talking about different 'shifts' apparently.

I'm talking about the one where people believe
the Earth will split into a good Earth and an Evil
Earth; and that the good mystics will live on the
good earth, and everyone else will be harvested
and turned into sentient robot slaves for their
grey alien masters.

I see no evidence of 'that shift'. A lot of people
seem to believe in it though. I don't.

KPB

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

hmm... I have pondered this shift... this change of ages...

and at first it seemed like a great divide, the canyon separating both sides becoming wide and deep
the polarities of thinking more opposite to one another

it seemed as if a harvest were to happen, it seemed as if the modalities in which those two group consciousness were converging within each group and against each other was becoming stronger

like twisting a string form the middle in opposite directions, sooner or later that string will give, and those two polarities will go flying in their own respective direction... to create another growth in polar thinking eventually

this is what I first saw... but now... it seems much more subtle than that

it feels like every being is being affected at a subatomic level and we're ALL shifting in respects to how we see our realities

for a while the spirit work seemed quiet... like ghosts or spies checking things out, then departed to make their observations known to the higher ups... now well it seems like thing are in full movement forward

and it does seem like spiritual activity has picked up again, there is a war happening, behind the veil, but the lines of good and evil arent so clearly drawn

now I realize that this divide is in everyone, and people are 'snapping' into place by which resonates more with them personally, it is something that will take place over a long period of time, but our current position in the cosmos is pushing us in that direction, and we are in the birthing stages of this process

where we go is up to us and only us, but we are asleep at the wheel right now... though the fire that grows within us from the light of the cosmos will force us to awaken

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by preludefanguy

I don't disagree with a slow awakening like you mention.
It seems to be a fact to me.. Maybe over 100 years
there might be a noticeable difference.

But a lot of folks think that a sudden 'shift' will occur
that is the good mystics version of the rapture.

I don't see any evidence of that as a possibility.

KPB

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I don't disagree with that, but there is a difference between a paradigm shift transpiring and/or the rapture and something with a lot more evidence behind it...like the first domino falling.

Which in turn would cause a shift in lifestyle and possibly bring about a further awakening among individuals.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

I know it's of topic KPB but can you explain to me what this song is saying. Cheers!

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

This is the only thing i found: "Let us eclipse the the sun and the moon with our spiritual and emotional being, and let us transcend these physical barriers and negativity which have made us a nation of one. May the winds of time put into motion this feeling we share with our Mother Earth and this universe till the end of time. May the creator bestow upon us a grand sense of unity and peace which we will continue to pass on to our people, wherever they reside. ".

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

D1ss1dent

This is the only thing i found: "Let us eclipse the the sun and the moon with our spiritual and emotional being, and let us transcend these physical barriers and negativity which have made us a nation of one. May the winds of time put into motion this feeling we share with our Mother Earth and this universe till the end of time. May the creator bestow upon us a grand sense of unity and peace which we will continue to pass on to our people, wherever they reside. ".

Very nice D1s. It's a song that brings up very strong emotional feeling's to me. Just a beautiful song.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

So if you allow the FORMLESS and PURE 'god' and 'higher self' flow through you.. you will be protected from the evil parasites.

KPB

I'll just take this opportunity to bring the book The Cloud of Unknowing to everyone's attention. It's a 14th century book of Christian mysticism.

The idea of it is going beyond concepts, form, dogma, symbol, and culture through contemplative prayer. But, the role of 'contemplative' isn't for everyone. Just as the role of 'active' isn't for everyone.

As Origen did before him, Augustine also uses Martha and Mary as representatives of the active and contemplative lives, as in Sermons 169 and 104:

Martha chose a good part, but Mary the better. What Martha chose passes away. She ministered to the hungry, the thirsty, the homeless: but all these pass away.... "Mary hath chosen the better part, which shall not be taken away from her." She hath chosen to contemplate, to live by the Word. (Sermon 169, 17; cited by Butler, 160) In these two women, both pleasing the Lord, two lives were figured: the present and the future, the laborious and the and the quiet, the troublous and the happy, the temporal and the eternal. Both are praiseworthy, but the one is laborious, the other leisured. What Martha was doing, there we are; what Mary, that we hope for. (Sermon 104, 4; cited by Butler, 161; cf. Sermons 103, 5; 179, 3-7; de Trin. 1, 20; 12, 22)

ecole.evansville.edu...

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1385395054&sr=1-1&keywords=cloud+of+unknowing

edit on 25-11-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Yup. A famous book.
The truth is that ALL systems are "corrupted" in that the symbols can't contain the mystery or essence.

The "better" systems teach the student how to follow a finger pointing to the moon and disregard the finger. But even those systems have "finger issues".

Advanced systems teach the student how to act as their own finger and their own moon.

In a diffetent time and place I could easily have lived as a Christian Mystic for a long while.

KPB

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

The truth is that ALL systems are "corrupted" in that the symbols can't contain the mystery or essence.

Yes, although I think the word "corrupt" lacks a certain level of charity.

All systems have an exoteric layer... in order to get to the mystery or essence one must penetrate that outer layer and reach the esoteric layer.

But that doesn't necessarily make the exoteric layer corrupt... it makes it kinda like baby food. Not everyone is ready for the adult food of esoteric realization and contemplation.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

When an exoteric system has raped pillaged and tormented a world it no longer deserves charity. It deserves a spanking. If the systems ever howl in despair and rip their eyes out in penitence - ill be the first one in line to extend a hand in friendship and charity.

if I break a traffic rule I can be heavily fined. But one of these systems can genocide nations and they expect to get a free pass.

No.

Why do you think that people see ufos now btw?

It's related to your question.

KPB

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

When an exoteric system has raped pillaged and tormented a world it no longer deserves charity. It deserves a spanking. If the systems ever howl in despair and rip their eyes out in penitence - ill be the first one in line to extend a hand in friendship and charity.

if I break a traffic rule I can be heavily fined. But one of these systems can genocide nations and they expect to get a free pass.

No.

This brings to mind a short vid, one of my favorites. Maybe you've seen it. The most relevant part begins around 13:00 although I would recommend the whole thing.

Why do you think that people see ufos now btw?

It's related to your question.

KPB

Well, people have been seeing UFOs since the earliest days of primordial shamanism. Every culture throughout history has seen them in different forms. It's not a modern thing.

I think there's no simple answer. But I think I take your meaning, and I think Jung would say it has to do with religious symbols that were once 'transparent to the transcendent' becoming opaque over time.

Sort of like baby food spoiling before the baby can outgrow it.

But that doesn't mean the concept of baby food is flawed. Just that it needs to be updated from time to time.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

You partially bypassed the question.

Why ships now?

And despite the AA didinfo most of those symbols were not ships. That they are so desperate to turn spiritual symbols into ufos is very revealing.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

You partially bypassed the question.

Why ships now?

And despite the AA didinfo most of those symbols were not ships. That they are so desperate to turn spiritual symbols into ufos is very revealing.

Well, back in the day many UFOs were in the form of chariots. But as I said elsewhere metaphors (even living ones) are born grow old and die. So a new exoteric system is born to take their place as culture changes. No more chariots in the sky carrying gods and heroes. Its a kind of lifecycle.

Old metaphors become opaque, old people become wrinkled. I would call neither corrupt. It's hard to feel maximum charity, compassion, and dignity through such a word as that. Mileage may vary.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I've taken personal responsibility; I can be as harsh as I want and not become less loving.

If "others" want to take what I say as a spanking that's their choice. If they become part of the solution - wonderful. If they get angry they show their own refusal to become part of the solution. If they shoot me I become a martyr and 1000 times more effective. In all scenarios its only positive.

But all that said I generally say "we must agree to disagree" at some point.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

I've taken personal responsibility; I can be as harsh as I want and not become less loving.

OK. I accept that. Love is the bottom line, so more power to you.

"Love, and do what you will." ― Augustine of Hippo

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join