It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding 'Souls'; "parasites" and Spirits

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dodol

Yup!

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Okay so these... parasites you mention. Are you sure they aren't symbiotic? And are you sure you aren't talking about souls? Also, if you are talking about souls as if they aren't here, does that mean that we are in hell?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Glad to see that you put to "paper" some of the thoughts you have alluded to in other posts, thanks for sharing.

I think this is the most important topic in life, and I don't know why we don't learn about this in school and discuss it with friends and family all the time, and work on it ourselves everyday as a species; though I try and obviously many others on ATS such as yourself do.

You say one of your souls went into the "light". Have you read Whitley Strieber's the "Master of the Key"? In that book his strange visitor described to him the three possible fates that awaited souls - a) if they needed more lessons/work they would come back to earth, b) very weak ones get absorbed by the light/the creator, c) developed souls become radiant beings. So from what he learned going into the light wasn't a good outcome for a soul.

Also, the parasite you are describing that thrives on drama and such sounds like the ego, which loves conflict and is always trying to create separation, and get away from the state of connectedness and love. So for me, if there is a psychic parasite, it makes more sense that it is the ego.

Looking forward to the next part of these thoughts describing how to become your higher self.

Namaste

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

Itisnowagain

KellyPrettyBear
Humans are nearly always convinced, that their 'soul' is
ascending to a high spiritual state. But that 'soul' is not
even them.

What is 'them'?
Or should I ask you directly - what are you?

It's more a matter of balance than anything.

What is it that needs balancing?

If you build a little life based upon ignorance and fear and corrupted symbols about Life, then you get a 'parasitic soul'. If you build a healthy interface with the larger 5d truth, then you become liberated.

What is it that becomes liberated?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

darkbake

Okay so these... parasites you mention. Are you sure they aren't symbiotic? And are you sure you aren't talking about souls? Also, if you are talking about souls as if they aren't here, does that mean that we are in hell?

You know how people have distinguished between souls and spirits for a very long time?

That's because the soul is actually temporary and rooted in the 3d world. The 'spirit' lives in the full 5d+ world.

When the souk that a person builds is full of corrupt symbols, anxieties fears and craziness it turns parasitic caring nothing for the body it is using.

There are also parasitic souls that refuse to die and which posess people. This is one type of reincarnation.

There are also parasitic souls that "work directly with Ra" and are in fact black magician souls that pay any price to live.

There are also parasitic souls from other planets and universes.

Now here is the point thats ultra important:

"Spirits" are the real "souls" and you don't have to build them. They are functionally eternal and close to or are already complete.

That which is called "enlightenment" is gained in part by stopping the confused building of souls and rather recommencing communication with the spirit.

So long as you listen to channelers, spiritual systems and religions you are building your parasitic jailer - the soul - a servant of "Ra".

The only true symbiote is the spirit and the art of living in harmony with that part of yourself is nearly lost on this Earth.

Ill post more after work.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
more power deference and boogeyman fascination. i'll gladly pass.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

The interface between body (an em transmitter and receiver) mind (conscious and unconscious) an And a minimal and well constructed 3d interface with 'spirit' is the balance. If any of the apparent 'pieces' get bloated/corrupted then the whole person suffers.

Got to run.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

The confused and unharmonious pieces learn to work together without creating something painful
And often assholish. Thats all enlightenment is.
It's barely worth creating a word for.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Qi Maker

None of those things.
Im advocating that we stop feeding the bears;
Not create a new one.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

You advise we don't feed the bear?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

Yes.

And that includes me.

I've said this numerous times.

Learn to think for yourself and don't go running to any false god or take the words of anyone hook line and sinker.

I've been waiting 3 weeks for a post like that;
Pleasr be more on the ball next time M'kay?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by BDBinc

Yes.

And that includes me.

I've said this numerous times.

Learn to think for yourself and don't go running to any false god or take the words of anyone hook line and sinker.

I've been waiting 3 weeks for a post like that;
Pleasr be more on the ball next time M'kay?

It was a joke that you did not understand.

You are so deep in your bear phase.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

I joked back? Even threw in a south park reference! Didn't you get my joke?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I don't watch south park.
Then I guess one would have to watch south park to find what you said funny.

My joke required no knowledge of the contents of TV cartoon show for adults.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

Your loss. South park is pure genius and has higher quality social commentary than on most news channels.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hello folks.

My 1st post on this board, but I've been a long time reader.

I see a lot of posts about spirituality, death, heaven, "hell", ghosts, aliens/angels, demons etc.

In this topic, the OP mentions spirits, what happens when person dies, spirituality/spiritualism, Kundalini yoga and its effects etc.

Without going into many details I'd like to offer my opinion on number of these things. Straight up front, I will say I'm a Christian. And Orthodox Christian at that, BUT I do have my own mind and I do not follow any specific Church but only what the Word has to say about certain topics. Also English is not my native language so forgive me any error I make/will make in this post.
A lot of this could be seen in a video by professor Walter Veith
Note that professor Veith is 7th Day Adventist(or he was) so completely different Christian denomination. But I believe he speaks the truth from God as he bases his opinions on the Word of God and documents everything with facts from the Bible and Bible alone.

So soul/spirit is the first.
As per the Word of God, human beings are referred as "living souls". Living souls are being made of dust of the ground and a "breath of life from God". God breathed the life into human being (material entity) and it became a "living soul". When a biochemical process that God gifted each man stops (the breath of God) the "living soul" stops being a living soul and it becomes just physical entity- and is dead at that point. The breath of God, as per the Word, returns to God. The body rots, decays and becomes dust.

The 1st death of a living soul was recorded in Genesis. The devil lied to Adam and Eve when he told them they will "surely not die" if they eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. God on the other hand told them they will surely die, as they did. They (humans) became mortal and after that sinful act they have started dieing. So they not only did not became "like God" but quite the opposite , they stopped being immortal beings and they have cut the link to God.

Next is death.
Word of God never refers to human souls as immortal souls, not once. 1600 times soul is mentioned but never with a term "immortal" in front of it. ONLY God is referred as immortal in the whole Bible. Even angels are not regarded everlasting or immortal(Judgement of angels).
Death is referred in the Bible, the Word of God, as "sleep" exactly 53 times. Great example of this is Jesus' talking about death of Lazarus. Lazarus died but Jesus said "he sleepeth". After His friends/followers misunderstood Him,He clarified what He meant- Lazarus was dead. He then tells them "He goes to awaken him from sleep". Does this sounds like Lazarus is either in Heaven or "Hell"? Nope, sounds nothing like that. Lazarus was dead. The breath of God was taken from him and the body died. The living soul stopped being living soul as metabolism(the mystery of life God breaths into every single being on this planet, humans included) was gone from him. So Lazarus was dead for 4 days and Jesus resurrects him to show the power of God to his followers and unbelievers. Breath of God was restored in Lazarus and he raised again, even after 4 days of body decomposition. The metabolism was restored and body was completely renewed thus Lazarus became again, a unique living soul! Did Lazarus speak of Heaven or Hell after he awaken from the sleep of death? Nope, he said nothing because he saw nothing. He was dead, his consciousness was gone and as Ecclesiastes proclaims:

Ecclesiastes 9:5-6 New King James Version (NKJV)
5 For the living know that they will die; But the dead know nothing, And they have no more reward, For the memory of them is forgotten. 6 Also their love, their hatred, and their envy have now perished; Nevermore will they have a share In anything done under the sun.

As can be seen above the dead are dead, they have no remembrance, their thoughts have perished. The breath of God left them(and returned to God who have given it in the 1st place), there is nothing like "spirit or soul" roaming the Heaven or "Hell". There are many other examples of this in OT and they are all listed by Prof. Veith in the video.
Similar goes for animals as can be seen in ecclesiastes 3:19:

Ecclesiastes 3:19 New International Version - UK (NIVUK) 19 Surely the fate of human beings is like that of the animals; the same fate awaits them both: as one dies, so dies the other. All have the same breath ; humans have no advantage over animals. Everything is meaningless.

There is no conscious existence after death, unfortunately . Not for men, not for any living biological entity that dies on this Earth. They are dead, in the ground.

Spirituality/spiritualism.

Ecclesiastes 9:10 King James Version (KJV) 10 Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

As shown above in my post, there is no such thing as consciousness after death. The above verse tells us that very same thing. There is no knowledge nor wisdom in the grave. All those claiming to be in "contact" with "entities" who in turn claim to be "spirits" from deceased humans are lying to them. The deceived are speaking to evil entities we all know as demons. Demons are expelled/fallen angels who sinned against God and wanted to be like God (worshiped as He is worshiped and to have dominion like He has dominion). There are many more passages in the Bible referring to spiritualism and similar false doctrines (Deuteronomy 18:10-12).

Existence of "Hell".
Bible referrers to Hell as sheol, hades and grave. God of the Bible would not let his creation burn in "hell" for eternity because they sinned for 60-80 years of their lifetime . The fire that is translated as "for ever and ever" is taken out of contest. The consequences of the sin are for ever and ever- this means the 2nd death at the Judgement is for ever and ever. The fire will burn up the sinners and the memory of them will be erased. They (human sinners AND angels who sinned included!) will be burned by fire that will burn them until they become dust. The punishment is everlasting and the effect (the ultimate death with no chance of resurrection any more) is everlasting. The similar fire burned down Sodoma and Gomora- the fire was "everlasting". That city of course does not burn any more, but its inhabitants are condemned to be dead forever and ever due to great sins committed by them. The fire was unquenchable until it burned everything to the ground and its consequences are eternal. The lake of fire on the Judgement day is 2nd death- the "hell" and "death" are cast into it and destroyed for ever and ever.

Existence of Heaven.
Heaven does exist according to the Bible. It's referred as "not of this world". It could mean outer space or it could mean some other dimension. Whatever it is, we cannot go there in this state (corrupted/sinful). We cannot behold God and live. We would instantly be consumed away in His presence. That's why when Jesus descends at the last day, he levels a whole plane when His feet finally touch the ground. The plane he levels is the resting ground for the New Jerusalem, a giant city ( a sort of a space ship if you like
) for those dead who are resurrected on his 2nd coming and those living that are raptured to him in the sky

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
At the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ, the rest of the humanity dies. Like stated before, presence of God does not tolerate sin and those who were alive at the moment he came and who didn't repent and put their trust in Him, they all died. The dead who likewise didn't believe in Him would not rise up and be taken to Him. They will remain dead for as Bible states- 1000 years.

The resurrected dead and the "raptured" living (who had to go thru the tribulation period in full!) are gathered with Him in the air by the angels and taken up to the place He said he will prepare for us- The New Jerusalem. This is a special place, a giant city in Heaven that is built by Him for the ones who believed in Him before he came. At that time, His 2nd coming, Satan is cast down to Earth (referred as bottomless pit) and is chained by circumstances for 1000 years- a time period the saints are in Heaven and dead on Earth remain dead. Satan, along with his fallen angels, will roam the Earth during this period confined to dust and bones of the dead with nobody (from humanity) left to deceive any more... 1000 years of nothingness for him. During that period the saints in New Jerusalem will have a chance to go thru the records and evaluate God's Judgement that Jesus did on His 2nd coming. Why are the saints saved and why some are left dead on Earth? All will be revealed to them- God's reasoning and God's perfect Judgement will be explained if they have need to know. Nothing will be hidden.
The 1000 years is over, New Jerusalem descends to Earth (after Jesus Christ touches the ground for the 1st time after his resurrection!- at the 2nd coming he was in the air and never touched the ground). The dead who died at Jesus' 2nd coming are resurrected to be judged and Satan gathers them for the one last battle- Gog and Magog. All together (satan, demons and resurrected unrighteous dead) try to storm the New Jerusalem and destroy it but in turn are all destroyed by fire from heaven that God sends on them. They are "thrown" in this fire and fire consumes them away. They all die never to be seen again and the memory of them is erased (so is the memory of sin).
Jesus Christ recreates everything again:New Heaven and New Earth since "He makes everything anew". No more sin, no more death, no more tears. God is finally with his own creation, re-united after the fall of men in the garden. Death is conquered by His own sacrifice, his own law is fulfilled and his prophecies are fulfilled.

This basically covers main topics I seldom see on this board: life, death, angels, demons, spirits, hell, heaven, aliens, sinful nature of men etc.
I don't claim I know everything, but for myself I believe that what I wrote above is true. I have weighted it in my mind for years now and this is what I concluded. Take it not as ultimate truth but as my opinion alone.

edit on 19-11-2013 by justamessenger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by justamessenger

thanks for the video,
looks interesting,

will watch later

peace.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
SLIPKNOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \m/

darkbake

KellyPrettyBear

If you've read some of my other posts, I talk about how we are
actually in this 3D pothole, which has due to symmetry breaking
separated from the normal 5D space-time You've also read about
what I call 'parasites' and how people confuse these parasites
for 'souls'.

The issue that comes up, and which is painfully apparent during
a multi-year kundlalini awakening, is that a certain bit of 'matter'
of a more 'spiritual type' (sorry for these crude words, but this
is dang hard to describe when the concepts haven't even been
invented yet in any human language) becomes "luminous";
that is the actual basis of the term "illuminated" at least in some
spiritual circles. When the "spiritual matter", which is of a 3D
type becomes introduced to "spiritual energies" which more
properly emanate from the larger 5D space-time, and which
people call "spirit", then this "Immuniated matter increasingly
gains this personal identity.. it actually feeds upon the host
body (us) and grows increasingly intelligent over time.

I think that I understand what you are saying here. So when did the kundlalini awakening begin? I noticed after 2012, the kundlalini as you call them started exhibiting parasitic qualities, while I half suspect that prior to 2012, they were seducing us while we got antiquated to them.

I do agree with your assessment on dimensions, and on the very real possibility of spiritual parasites, in fact, I agree with your assessment of people who are channeling warm spirits possibly being tricked? More please

And this is going to get crazy here.

This is just one example of a video from the 2000's. It honestly sounds like demons showed up on Earth and started talking, I have studied the behavioral tendencies of them and their condition and it makes sense.

I have screamed until my veins collapsed
I've waited as my time's elapsed
Now, all I do is live with so much hate
I've wished for this, I've bitched at that
I've left behind this little fact:
You cannot kill what you did not create
I've gotta say what I've gotta say
And then I swear I'll go away
But I can't promise you'll enjoy the noise
I guess I'll save the best for last
My future seems like one big past
You're left with me 'cause you left me no choice

To me, that sounds like a demon is actually writing these lyrics and explaining that they are in a prison. And they are saying to just take a second to listen. Then look at the masks and stuff. Are the demons representing themselves through those masks?

This is just another one I was watching. Check out the cameos by the Greys and people with black eyes. Both awesome songs.
edit on 18amMon, 18 Nov 2013 00:49:39 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Now for someone not familiar with Kundalini, there are a
ridiculous number of links out there and enormous amounts
of misinformation and a bit of real info out there....

Now in my case, I also had especially dramatic symptoms near
the end of my third episode...

Now as it turns out, most of those symptoms could have been
avoided, if I had been better educated about the process..

By curiosity, concisely, what triggered the activation of the Kunda within you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join