It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot: The New Evidence --- airs tonight on National Geographic 7 CST

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
All my life I have wished that bigfoot would be proven true, but alas, I have always in my heart known that it wouldn't and I gave up a long time ago.

too bad. Its the kind of thing that should be true.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Feltrick
So, another Bigfoot show with nothing but bear fur samples...good grief! At least they gave some good info on Zana, even making the connection that she could be from an early tribe that left sub-Saharan Africa. I liked that the NATGEO guy got a bit uncomfortable talking about them repeatedly raping her.

Did anyone scream, "There it is!" when the Russian "Congressman" came for a visit? Geez, that guy has probably been mistaken a few times for the great beast! That guy was HUGE. Should have tested him for Neanderthal genes!

Anyway, another show, more disappointment. Bigfoot must clothe themselves in Bear fur because that's the only thing left behind after an encounter. I felt bad for Smeja, he really wants folks to think he shot himself a baby Bigfoot. Poor, poor Smeja.

Thats hilarious... bigfoot walking around in bear fur.. lmao. Genius!

Yeah, that Russian boxer/actor/politician... he WAS bigfoot.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

six67seven

Feltrick
So, another Bigfoot show with nothing but bear fur samples...good grief! At least they gave some good info on Zana, even making the connection that she could be from an early tribe that left sub-Saharan Africa. I liked that the NATGEO guy got a bit uncomfortable talking about them repeatedly raping her.

Did anyone scream, "There it is!" when the Russian "Congressman" came for a visit? Geez, that guy has probably been mistaken a few times for the great beast! That guy was HUGE. Should have tested him for Neanderthal genes!

Anyway, another show, more disappointment. Bigfoot must clothe themselves in Bear fur because that's the only thing left behind after an encounter. I felt bad for Smeja, he really wants folks to think he shot himself a baby Bigfoot. Poor, poor Smeja.

Thats hilarious... bigfoot walking around in bear fur.. lmao. Genius!

Yeah, that Russian boxer/actor/politician... he WAS bigfoot.

On east Side Boxing we used to refer to him as "Sugar" Nickolai Valuev, or SNV for short.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

Thanks! I can only think of two explanations. Either they wear bear furs or they don't exist. There is no other explanation. Every time they test hairs found after a sighting it always turns out to be bear fur! What other explanation can there be?

That picture you posted will give me nightmares for years to come. How did he not become the greatest boxer in the history of the world? That guy is freakin' huge! He could give nightmares, nightmares. He IS the missing link.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Feltrick

That picture you posted will give me nightmares for years to come. How did he not become the greatest boxer in the history of the world? That guy is freakin' huge! He could give nightmares, nightmares. He IS the missing link.

Because he got beat by a better boxer- David Hayes.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Bigfoot found and killed in San Antonio
--------------------------------------------------

You might be interested in this news report:

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   

bobjtowers
Bigfoot found and killed in San Antonio
--------------------------------------------------

You might be interested in this news report:

www.nydailynews.com...

That article should start with "Known hoaxer and publicity addict Rick Dyer"

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Just watched this. It took me a while.
I watched a few seconds each day for the past year or so...
Anyways, pretty much goes along with my theory that bigfoot is actually neanderthal man.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join