It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone sold their soul to the devil? (some questions)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
WarminIndy
akushla99
reply to post by vethumanbeing

WII
I don't understand what VHB is talking about in the Hertz and wavelengths...but A99, I understand you better. If you were on the roof with your Big Wheel, I would probably send dad up the ladder to get you. But hey, I'm a middle-aged woman, I see things like that. Call it mother instinct, even though I don't have children, so I have to vicariously be a mom. I hope that is ok.

You realize akushla, WarminIndy has just awarded ITSELF the hands down TOP TROPHY for not understanding what an apprentice is. If you were on the roof NEVER with a big wheel? more like Dedalus with wax wings/Icarus ACHIEVING A GOAL FINAL COMPLETE. ITS all about an ideaform 'WII' (NOTHING SO LITERAL MOM).

A mom's ideaform is seeing a child broken and mangled in the yard while the swimming pool spews water. What's wrong with reacting to that ideaform?

And I don't think maybe you realize that ideaforms come in many different ways, don't they? And what happened to the boy? Didn't his wings melt? But old dad's ideaform saw the literal sun with the literal danger.

Open the Dybbuk/Pandora's Box, is it really worth your ideaform? That's the question, is your ideaform taking into account what's inside the box? Just because your ideaform was a Jack in the Box doesn't mean Jack was in the box.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
WarminIndy
vethumanbeing
WarminIndy
akushla99

WII
I don't understand what VHB is talking about in the Hertz and wavelengths...but A99, I understand you better. If you were on the roof with your Big Wheel, I would probably send dad up the ladder to get you. But hey, I'm a middle-aged woman, I see things like that. Call it mother instinct, even though I don't have children, so I have to vicariously be a mom. I hope that is ok.

VeteranHumanBeing
You realize akushla, WarminIndy has just awarded ITSELF the hands down TOP TROPHY for not understanding what an apprentice is. If you were on the roof NEVER with a big wheel? more like Dedalus with wax wings/Icarus ACHIEVING A GOAL FINAL COMPLETE. ITS all about an ideaform 'WII' (NOTHING SO LITERAL MOM).

WarminIndy
A mom's ideaform is seeing a child broken and mangled in the yard while the swimming pool spews water. What's wrong with reacting to that ideaform?

You mean an unmanaged cesspool/overloaded septic system? Too many people using a 1500 gal receptical and a variant of length vs depth versus bubble/drissel/sepage factor? If the kid falls into the swimming pool and drowns (not knowing HOW TO SWIM (that would be the human) what is wrong with not providing 'safety first rules'.

WarminIndy
And I don't think maybe you realize that ideaforms come in many different ways, don't they? And what happened to the boy? Didn't his wings melt? But old dad's ideaform saw the literal sun with the literal danger.

His child trusted in his Fathers vision and still took the chance of abrogation. I dont think you realize THIS IDEAFORM that encarnated is one that KNOWS WILL NOT encompass fake wax wings as part of a 'costume' to trick mankind into ridiculus compliance. This is a different God you are not used to/ this one is FAIR.

WarminIndy
Open the Dybbuk/Pandora's Box, is it really worth your ideaform? That's the question, is your ideaform taking into account what's inside the box? Just because your ideaform was a Jack in the Box doesn't mean Jack was in the box.

It was opened last year when Source Entity was put in the 'old God folks home". All things are relevant to be spoken of, nothing should be hidden/the box is open (and it wasnt easy).

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

WarminIndy

akushla99

Yes the adversaries show up in mail (OF ALL PLACES SACRED) you filled out the subscription form for an innocent magazine (diabolical as it turns out) and even though you were (through DNA exactitude) guarded against the pamphet droppers (7th Day Adventists, Johovah Witness) you were tricked. As you say akushla, its not just the 'believers' but the athiests as well as they must have a tenent to disbelieve and of course it is the SAME ONE. ITS ALL BASED IN THE SAME DOCTRINE But turned into a FAITH VS NON FAITH free for all. There is something ironic about this as with the wheel or tinker toy model of yin-yang drives the hamsters to ride it/build a better ErectorSet and in so doing is self legitimizing; one idea opposite the other energizes each other as a purpetual battery of motion/thought pink motorized bunny. Suddenly appearing Giant white dunes around their entrance holes (or so percieved by Ants) (an anthro product Dow chemical invention) would be the Japanese explaination of why you take your legs off/shoes before entering a communal abode that may hold old/muddy/sticky ideaforms. Quote VHB

...and that is the birth of the resistance that promulgates into ever expandable divisions between potentiality and 'actuality' at any levels...theists erect the white picket fence, and atheists stand before it, shouting 'I am not an animal-ingrate-sinner'...the free-for-all keeps the fence erected and maintained (regardless of the miniscule spaces that do divide)...both theists and atheists can have wooden heads - ready, able and willing to conk in some form of tommy-knocker game...interesting to note is that many theists (some on this board) are not in essence saying things that contradict (and vice-versa)...the discussions fall to details...Is there a devil? What is the soul? Can you sell it? What are the consequences?...I'm replying less and less, because, intrinsically the same things are being posited from different sides of that fence...I can't (don't want to) speculate on the reason/s for that?! Maybe a good thing, maybe not...

Å99

And the whole time WarminIndy is just saying there are things in this universe that we probably shouldn't mess with.

As fun as it is setting the Big Wheel on the roof, sliding down into the swimming pool in the yard below...it's probably not a good idea to do so.

Thanx for the concern WII, I may in fact be older than you...but, in essence I would agree with your opening statement...speaking for myself, all this selling your soul to satan business is waaay beyond childish, and promoting it in a backhanded way is not a help in the least...it is more of the 'let's find reasons to hate', rather than the 'love conquers all' frequency...I would posit that VHB (if I may be so bold) would agree...

Å99

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

Satan means different things to different people.

To some he is Lucifer the lightbearer, to some he is darkness, to some he is love while god is a decption.

Selling your soul ro Satan does not have to mean "hatred".

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

arpgme
reply to post by akushla99

Satan means different things to different people.

To some he is Lucifer the lightbearer, to some he is darkness, to some he is love while god is a decption.

So does lying, especially to oneself. There are psychological tricks that can be played with your own machinery that are so subtle as to be imperceptable...it only really takes a keen eye to call it out through bumbling or deliberate exposure.

These cartoon characters that get spoken of so often, with righteous abandonment (for consequences, in the least) get associated through generational memes that determine thier nature at the drop of a disposable kerchief, as if there is no question in an action so fey - without substance...the determinations about why Mickeys ears seem to rotate on his head, and whether it is a sign of eeevil, misses the mark by a mile or more, becoming bogged down in questions of ownership of soul (as if this were something already as established factual consequence), how the process of selling proceeds - down-payment or pay-away?!...and where the office of requisition is located (if there is indeed, only one)...

There are three ways to fit a square peg into a round hole...

Å99

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Its hard to imagine what kind of system turn a person of your psychology out. Satan is a symbol of evil period.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

But the idea of evil depends on the person, one's person's idea of evil may not be the same as another's.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

But the idea of evil depends on the person, one's person's idea of evil may not be the same as another's.

You a mixed up and sad example of humanity if you rationalise out Satan is symbol of good by that logic. Sorry you just are.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I'm not sure why it's "sad" to you. You don't even believe he exists (supposedly), so it shouldnt even matter.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I can see you never have had any hardships in life, its them hardships that bring out the humanity. Sitting inside your protected lifestyle its all easy to invent whatever beliefs you want, but there is no substance to it, it lacks humanity it wreaks of a callus and cruel heart.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

So you are saying that by accepting a God form componant creator you are limiting your "LIBERTY" as an individual (handicapping yourself) even though you are a partical of that original energy source that created you? If this is your opinion you may have to admit the possibility of it may being false, however true it may be will not be moved into consideration by others and 'held as dead dogma' ibid John Mill.

No, not at all. You are not limiting yourself at all. But, your decisiontry is and will be different than before.

I still cannot figure out who controls all; but evidence of dark beings abound; (vrill society), (the golden dawn) the 9 demons the Freemasons are wholy aware of. Unless youve encountered one you have no cause to say 'they cannot give AND KEEP ON GIVING' in a most lovingly negative sense. They are absolutely allowed to make their presence known and felt; as they are just as much allowed by your God as you are (actually its the human that is in charge of creating/manifesting them, they just dont know it). The lower vibrations is where they dwell and cannot stand truth and honesty (or the higher vibrations of love and light). No one is to blame for them existing but the HUMAN and its fascination of IT to the point of manipulating its energyform and giving it the power to make tasty burgers or cupcakes (I wish).

I would not write anything that I do not have direct experience with. Yes, correct, they can reveal themselves. I am speaking of granting wishes and the such, of fame, money, etc. It will only be allowed if Father grants it. When said something is granted, many will step in and try to take credit, hence others believing it is said other entity granting.

I agree, man gives them their power via way of belief.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Assuming things about other people's lives is arrogance. You simply can not know.

There is nothing cruel about a belief system of a being that you yourself, called non-existent

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Assuming things about other people's lives is arrogance. You simply can not know.

There is nothing cruel about a belief system of a being that you yourself, called non-existent

I have read enough of your threads and post over time to get a good handle of your personality. Its dark. cold and callus. Sorry that's you.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

No need to apologize...

I am what I am

And if you think I'm dark, cold, heartless, and cruel then you probably have never really experienced a demon.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

arpgme

No need to apologize...

I am what I am

And if you think I'm dark, cold, heartless, and cruel then you probably have never really experienced a demon.

Very, true words.

No other entity speaks more hate than below.
edit on 24-11-2013 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

arpgme is a demon yes I can believe that

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by jhill76

arpgme is a demon yes I can believe that

I honestly hope you did not interpret my post as such.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Your subconscious unknowingly to you delivered the truth in the words, there was no misinterpretation.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by jhill76

Your subconscious unknowingly to you delivered the truth in the words, there was no misinterpretation.

Said person is not a demon. Me and my subconscious are one, there is no unknowingly about it. My post was in regards to poster's last sentence, about you not having experienced a demon, I concur.

(post by AthlonSavage removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join