It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone sold their soul to the devil? (some questions)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
geobro
reply to post by vethumanbeing

geobro
try doctor nick i hear he has space in his book and doctor murray will be back soon .
keep taking the tablets in the mean time ooooommmmm
440 mhz all the way thank satan for that

Nope not sending anymore letters to Santa (northpole) dead letter US postal service office. Dr. Murray does not have nearly the amount of 'milk' (codenamed Propafol) to satisfy my gingerbread (its the holidays) cookie dunking addiction. I dont have to take the tablets orally, they are unfolded and revealed to me in secret fashion (never asked for but its someones gift to me and NON- RETURNABLE as in have the ability to re-gift them) WhOOPS maybe thats just what Im doing (I am always outsmarting myself or IT ME). 100hz+104hz (perfect hemi-sync)does not equal 440hz that would be 220 either ear or administered doubled wavelength wearing a wet sponge hat over a shaved head strapped to a wooden chair in Louisiana (GO THEE NOW AS A JUDGEMENTED SPIRIT TO MEET YOUR MAKER). I have a feeling its going to be Bozo the Clown for some.
edit on 20-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

o we are on the wave lenth now bud now maybe you can get my dry humor short and too the point i can do in 1 line what others take volumes to say .

i hum my own tune in life even after spending time much time staring at the ceilings of roslyn chappel [b4 it was the fashion ] old nick is a deciever wise people say .

but i say never kid a kidder - and thank satan for that -well freedom of religion and all that .

another wise man said the only thing to fear is fear itself - maybe he should come with me to my work sometime because painting is a dirty job but someone has to do it to make this world a brighter place and long before men had clothes and a language to talk of or clothes on his back or had lifted one stone on top of another there always was a painter there to make light of the dark nights -- to you
p.s i did more than 2 lines party t yours
edit on 20/11/13 by geobro because: because i can pilgrim because i can

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

geobro

akushla99

geobro

vethumanbeing
geobro
vethumanbeing
geobro
arpgme

giobro
ooooo i thought this thread was about santa its satan the places you get to with dyslexia

vethumanbeing
Im am so tired of you snarkies; post two lines and abandon the thread, trying to egobased/balls derail; and these people are applauded with stars. They add no content whatsoever and are blatant distractions. OOOOO I thought the thread was about the Easter Friging Bunny, "innocently; how did I wind up here, I was looking for the fuzzy furry WAY off topic, toothfairy content". And that goes for you AlthonSavage as well.

giobro
mmm only trying to make light of a very dark and deep subject and bumping this for later . but then again bohoo bahaa

You just made my point, one line and one half promising better things to come from your mindspace. You have no idea the direness of such things spoken immediately do you? Bump or bounce (it can obviously wait as far as you are concerned--forgotten).
o do me a favour mr i am channeling a voice and writing it down in volumes go tell that to a shrink they have medication that will help with the voices the subject of this thread was have you sold your soul to the devil not what you think of snarkies is that even a word go blow of in the rant forum if that is your thing or go worship a volcano

...as if we don't hear enough of the 'voice chanelling' from God (taken as gospel-without-questionable-substance)...I always thought 'personal friends' were available...whenever, to answer all the 'very dark and deep subject matter'...no questions without notice though...

Å99
i live in a place of many chickens and could muster a feast or that talk but you will understand i come from a place also that taught men gospel ? a stranger in the night

...so you are a chicken farmer who reads by the light of the moon...good one Brah *thumbs up* the gospel according to poulet...and the revelation of the reynard...

Å99

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

REPLY TO POST BY WARMININDY

Oh look, frequency has been understood for a while...recital goers at the famous Bartok (dissonant A) recitations had no idea why they walked out...Goldbergs Variations, a materpiece in frequency entrainment...all this has more to do with resonant frequencies vis-a-vis the soft wiring in the brain...lyrics are a relatively new 'invention'...before that monks were busy rewriting the Word if God, and illuminating pages with demonic colors and animals for decoration...trying desperately to break away from thier pagan roots...no pics in the bible WII...gotsta use your imagination...he he...

Å99
edit on 20-11-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
geobro
vethumanbeing
geobro

geobro
try doctor nick i hear he has space in his book and doctor murray will be back soon .
keep taking the tablets in the mean time ooooommmmm
440 mhz all the way thank satan for that

VHB
Nope not sending anymore letters to Santa (northpole) dead letter US postal service office. Dr. Murray does not have nearly the amount of 'milk' (codenamed Propafol) to satisfy my gingerbread (its the holidays) cookie dunking addiction. I dont have to take the tablets orally, they are unfolded and revealed to me in secret fashion (never asked for but its someones gift to me and NON- RETURNABLE as in have the ability to re-gift them) WhOOPS maybe thats just what Im doing (I am always outsmarting myself or IT ME). 100hz+104hz (perfect hemi-sync)does not equal 440hz that would be 220 either ear or administered doubled wavelength wearing a wet sponge hat over a shaved head strapped to a wooden chair in Louisiana (GO THEE NOW AS A JUDGEMENTED SPIRIT TO MEET YOUR MAKER). I have a feeling its going to be Bozo the Clown for some.

geobro
o we are on the wave lenth now bud now maybe you can get my dry humor short and too the point i can do in 1 line what others take volumes to say .

It takes another to disfigure or DIE-SECT and put it to word/thought sentences that make sense (try the papyrus scroll form; time sodden). That is not the genious of dry humor one offs; this is just lazy on your part. Its the details and delicacy of language that makes the difference. Although I understand you; there is only one other person I know of that could as well, akushla99 if he would be bothered.

geobro
i hum my own tune in life even after spending time much time staring at the ceilings of roslyn chappel [b4 it was the fashion ] old nick is a deciever wise people say .but i say never kid a kidder - and thank satan for that -well freedom of religion and all that .

The RosyCross is a beautiful place/chapel and part of my heritage. I cannot thank Satan (lefthanded handshaker) but YES is a being/known catalist to announce or introduce other posibilities beyond the IT/ME/IAM. Making aware the notion of Greed, Fear, Sloth, Glutony etc (7 deadly sins). You are of a cryptic society? Ive been so accused.

geobro
another wise man said the only thing to fear is fear itself - maybe he should come with me to my work sometime because painting is a dirty job but someone has to do it to make this world a brighter place and long before men had clothes and a language to talk of or clothes on his back or had lifted one stone on top of another there always was a painter there to make light of the dark nights -- to you
p.s i did more than 2 lines. party t yours
edit on 20/11/13 by geobro because: because i can pilgrim because i can

That man would have been Franklin Delano Roosevelt and long dead. Im a painter, so your tears fall on deaf cheeks as I know exactly what you speak of. 'Whitewash the world' otherwise PAVE it FLATTEN THE EARTH instead.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
akushla99
geobro

geobro i live in a place of many chickens and could muster a feast or that talk but you will understand i come from a place also that taught men gospel ? a stranger in the night.

akushla99
...so you are a chicken farmer who reads by the light of the moon...good one Brah *thumbs up* the gospel according to poulet...and the revelation of the reynard...Å99

Its a French observation platform/living existance treestand (above the chickens) . Do not involk Zola, Descartes, Braque, ManRay,Voltaire or Proust (just not fairplay) chickens ARE referenced in your byline BTW I do love the Gallus Domesticus or any reference to fowl (wings vs feathers a must). Im guessing a monastary somewhere in France (birth of some manuscripts) and burial place of Mary Magdelene (rumor only).

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

o the let handed path in life has come at a price for me and a few more brothers of the brush lazy in my days of retirement am i but never lacking can do in 1 what some do in 3 .

wonder what teddy .r knew said he oooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

peace bro

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
geobro

geobro
o the let handed path in life has come at a price for me and a few more brothers of the brush lazy in my days of retirement am i but never lacking can do in 1 what some do in 3 .
wonder what teddy .r knew said he oooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
peace bro

Teddy R would have said "kill all the humans (except the park Mr. Smithian Park Rangers and Yogi and BooBooisms were there as witnessed) "Let the National Parks remain as a Testament to the wild beasties countainance; verve and desire to reproduce; SEE FORTHWITH THEY CONTINUE TO EXIST IN NATURE (or a natural habitat they are accustomed to); otherwise Brookfield Zoo Naperville Illinois HERE WE COME (save us).

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe: All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.
"Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun The frumious Bandersnatch!"
He took his vorpal sword in hand: Long time the manxome foe he sought -- So rested he by the Tumtum tree, And stood awhile in thought. And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame, Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came! One, two! One, two! And through and through The vorpal blade went snicker-snack! He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back. "And, has thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy! O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
He chortled in his joy. Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe; All mimsy were the borogoves, And the mome raths outgrabe.

Beware the Jabberwok, my son. You ain't the walrus, you ain't the eggman. If we snatch the Helter Skelter and shake it out to dry, hang it on the line and don't forget...

He got joo-joo eyeball, come together over him. He will take you down to Strawberry Fields Forever. The psychedelic psycho mindtrap, hold you in his arms till you can feel his disease, spinal cracker, Hey you! Out there in the cold, another brick in the wall. Yes there are two paths, enter Sandman, pay the piper, don't fear the reaper, hey Jude, come together over him. See how they run, see how they fly, over him.

He one holy roller, joker laugh at your helter skelter, but you got to be free. Live and let die.....live and let die, the joker laughs at you.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

WarminIndy

`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe: All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.
"Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun The frumious Bandersnatch!"
He took his vorpal sword in hand: Long time the manxome foe he sought -- So rested he by the Tumtum tree, And stood awhile in thought. And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame, Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came! One, two! One, two! And through and through The vorpal blade went snicker-snack! He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back. "And, has thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy! O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
He chortled in his joy. Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe; All mimsy were the borogoves, And the mome raths outgrabe.

Beware the Jabberwok, my son. You ain't the walrus, you ain't the eggman. If we snatch the Helter Skelter and shake it out to dry, hang it on the line and don't forget...

He got joo-joo eyeball, come together over him. He will take you down to Strawberry Fields Forever. The psychedelic psycho mindtrap, hold you in his arms till you can feel his disease, spinal cracker, Hey you! Out there in the cold, another brick in the wall. Yes there are two paths, enter Sandman, pay the piper, don't fear the reaper, hey Jude, come together over him. See how they run, see how they fly, over him.

He one holy roller, joker laugh at your helter skelter, but you got to be free. Live and let die.....live and let die, the joker laughs at you.

So you are artistic!...nice cut-out collage...I think you're right, on the strength of that alone WII...these artists and more, really did sell thier soul...hopefully one of them will chime in and give us the full story...but I kinda doubt it...

Å99

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
WarminIndy

WII
Beware the Jabberwok, my son. You ain't the walrus, you ain't the eggman. If we snatch the Helter Skelter and shake it out to dry, hang it on the line and don't forget.

Nicely done; if you have the time read "Advice From a Caterpiller" Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.

A boat, beneath a sunny sky
Lingering onward dreamily
In an evening of July-

Children three that nestle near,
Eager eye and willing ear,
Pleased a simple tale to hear-

Long has paled that sunny sky;
Echoes fade and memories die;
Autumn frosts have slain July.

Still she haunts me, phantomwise,
Alice moving under skies
Never seen by waking eyes.

Children yet, the tale to hear,
Eager eye and willing ear,
Lovingly shall nestle near.

In a wonderland they lie,
Dreaming as the days go by,
Dreaming as the summers die;

Ever drifting down the stream
Lingering in the golden gleam
Life, what is it but a dream?

ibid Lewis Carroll. I see Alice as Us searching for God/truth finding a labrinth of dangerous deception instead.

WII

All of this a Beatles warfare tactic; insertion of mixed messages to the masses; they may seem so harmless, but to me LOST. You realize these lyrics were heavily influenced by some recreational drug use. Hashish and Yellow Microdot. At least the Rolling Stones called it as they saw it undisguised; (best described by "Sympathy for the Devil").
edit on 21-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
There is no Devil, all their is Joy and Tragedy. People attach a Devil and God with each.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
There is no Devil, all their is Joy and Tragedy. People attach a Devil and God with each.

I've heard it said "misery loves company". It's a tragedy people find out too late.

Ode to Joy, the sorrowful man sings, the Pied Piper strolls along, Ode to Joy he pipes, children followed, the sorrowful man cried. Tragedy?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

It's a form of arrogance to state such things as an absolute fact .

People have experiences with actual entities so to just say "blah" to their experiences with are if it didn't happen is close-minded .

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I accept there may be forms of energy demons, this however is not the same as saying there is God or devil.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by arpgme

I accept there may be forms of energy demons, this however is not the same as saying there is God or devil.

Well, of course the standard answer would be that you have been fooled...See!...easy...

Å99

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by arpgme

Can you define what an "energy demon" is? If demons are real then it go's without saying there is a devil.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

RevelationGeneration

AthlonSavage
reply to post by arpgme

Can you define what an "energy demon" is? If demons are real then it go's without saying there is a devil.

Prfftttt...you cannot be serious...man you owe me a new keyboard!

If thats the logic youre using to legitimise this...you are one lost little bunny...

Å99

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

There are Rats that live in bushes, that I could say are a form of Devil. So what ? Doesn't make the Devil real.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I'm gonna explain this best in a metaphor...

Ever since this event happened... I have been following something on a road...

Imagine walking on a stone bridge with a thick fog around you. You cannot see the end of the bridge nor out to the sides. There is something blurry in the distance, dropping red apples... These red apples gives me deceases that put tricks on my mind that gave me questions like who, what, when and why... It wants me to get crazy, It wants me to jump down the edge and end it. But every time I manage fight it and achieves victory. The reward is great wisdom and knowledge, which also builds my road further. But the somthing still lurks in the distance.

This mysterious road has made a great impact in my life therefore my Avatar also resembles to it. Bring it on, Satan!

Before I sold ''it'', I had some interesting events that happened.
One out of many: My parents are ''those'' christians on the block and I'm their youngest son. When I was around the age... Not sure but could be between 8 and 9... Any who, I was screaming at my mother for being angry about whatever, I slammed the door to my room in frustration which caused a tiny door on an old clock on the wall to swing down and chop off the head of Mary(a small statue where Mary is holding Jesus). Now this could just be a coincidence! haha...
I also tend to speak in gibberish when I get frustrated.. haha!

I'm not an expert in this field and may have given you something that resembles ''normal''. I'm actually on this forum to follow the space exploration but this thread caught my third eye.

I'm an Animal who strives for Light

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Consummatum666Est

I broke a statue of Mary, too when I was younger, by mistake. Maybe it is symbolic but I don't know what it could mean either.

So Satan is more like a rival you fight against to get stronger? I think most christians feel that way., except they say god sends Satan to test them.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join