It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone sold their soul to the devil? (some questions)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

arpgme
reply to post by Consummatum666Est

I broke a statue of Mary, too when I was younger, by mistake. Maybe it is symbolic but I don't know what it could mean either.

So Satan is more like a rival you fight against to get stronger? I think most christians feel that way., except they say god sends Satan to test them.

If you subscribe to the adversorial model, are the adversaries there because of your subscription?...theist and atheist alike, subscribe to models all the time...the literature surrounding this construct is replete with subscription-based phenomena (through free will creative mechanisms) that will appear as if from no-where, to legitimise the model - a circularly revolving legitimisation construct, that is solid in its form (to the extent that it legitimises itself)...the zoomed out view is thrilling and humorous in its simplicity and efficacy of process...ants are left on the ground to ponder the ant-reasons why monolithic shoes are crushing them...but it must be satan...

Å99

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by arpgme

I accept there may be forms of energy demons, this however is not the same as saying there is God or devil.

An energy demon? Is that like a Sparkle Vampire or a Metrosexual Wolfman?

This Twilight pop culture is killing us softly with its song, Where did you get the term energy demon? That sounds so Buffy the Vampire Slayerish.

One time at band camp...you know, Camp Crystal Lake.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

An energy demon? Is that like a Sparkle Vampire or a Metrosexual Wolfman?

This Twilight pop culture is killing us softly with its song, Where did you get the term energy demon? That sounds so Buffy the Vampire Slayerish.

One time at band camp...you know, Camp Crystal Lake.

Go complain to to OP I didn't bring up the concept of the Devil. There is evil and predatory forces that roam the earth and if you want to call that the Devil fine. The Devil of the biblical description is hogwash

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

If you believe in demons then you have accepted the devil is real.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Man don't you read anything I have written. Im saying the Devil of the biblical description is hogwash. There are predatory force all over the world and mans one of them, which are not the biblical Devil. Stop playing your ridiculous words semantics with me I haven't go the patience to listen to stupid rhetorical things coming out of your posts.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Who was the first "energy demon" to exist?

You seem to be an expert on information about demons.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

arpgme

I broke a statue of Mary, too when I was younger, by mistake. Maybe it is symbolic but I don't know what it could mean either.

So Satan is more like a rival you fight against to get stronger? I think most christians feel that way., except they say god sends Satan to test them.

Only the Job-wannabe Christians fight the devil like that. Satan only tests them, because they don't know the answers yet, so they kind of cheat from their neighbor because they didn't take time to study.

Who fights satan to get stronger? Satan is the master manipulator, so subtle that you don't even know he's doing it. That's what people don't realize.

Let me tell you true events...

When I was very young and went to stay at my grandmother's house, my dad was just a young father, about 23. He was the ultimate practical joker who used to sneak around saying "boo" to me and my brother, he thought it was hilarious to do this to a 2 and 1 year-old. Then a few years went by and he was slowly changing, getting more violent. Then at night, when people were asleep, I would awaken to the piano being played. The problem was, no one was there.

Then after a few years, after moving from city to city, we finally moved back to my grandmother's home. What was there tried to kill my younger sister in her crib, it had picked her up and slammed her against the wall. Then as my parents tried to excuse away what was happening, the dark energy was getting stronger. Little did I know then that my mom, who grew up in the house, had experienced those things when she was little. But she lived in denial, it was easier to not talk about it.

Then what was there began to target the rest of us children, the adults were transformed mentally into something so strange, I can't describe it fully. They were nuts, and it wasn't just them, it was every adult in contact with the house. Then as my brothers and sisters grew up and went out to do our things as adults, I decided to learn more about the house. I had discovered that my great-grandfather had most likely killed his children in the home. There were so many newspaper reports of mysterious deaths of children there.

As I began to investigate more, I began to see it was maybe a Dybbuk. I did not grow up hearing about what a Dybbuk was, but it made sense that the house itself was the Dybbuk box and it was possessed. After many, many witnesses started to come forth about their experiences, it became clear that something evil was attached to the land and house and we were not equipped to handle it.

One of my brothers had decided to live alone in the house, he had just mustered out of the Marine Corps, and was the tough guy who was not the kind to be messed with. He had come one evening to my home, in a trance, and told me he was moving away right now. This was in the evening. I was a good sister and drove him to fill his tank with gas. I asked him why he didn't have clothes with him, he said he didn't need any. Then I suggested we drive there to get clothing, he refused. So we hugged and he moved away to North Carolina that night. Some time later, I asked him about that night, he said he had seen me that morning and we didn't get gas. I was at work in that morning.

But my brother, the ex-Marine, the tough guy had been chased out of the house. And a paranormal time warp happened and we saw each other at different times. This is just one event out of many, and this is what my whole family had experienced. The constant day by day subtle manipulation of adults and the outright targeting of children.

If you sat us down to interview us, each of us will talk about these things we experienced both as children and adults. That's how I know that dark world exists and my brother who fell into Satanism, thought if he could get on their side, then he would be protected. And that's what he will tell you today.

That world is real. And something funny I just found out, on my mom's myspace page about this, it appears the daughter of Anton LaVey is now connected. Szanadora LaVey is on my mom's myspace...talk about creepy.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I am an expert. You people on here are amateurs with no idea what your talking about.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Why does Satan show his works this clearly and strongly but not God?

Only once in a very long time does God/light manifest and it's never as strong as the Satan stuff.

Somebody "thinks" they saw a light orb of an angel, meanwhile Satan is showing his presence through paranormal activity and time distortion.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

arpgme

Only once in a very long time does God/light manifest and it's never as strong as the Satan stuff.

Somebody "thinks" they saw a light orb of an angel, meanwhile Satan is showing his presence through paranormal activity and time distortion.

Oh but God does. I can tell you now, He does. But people don't want to acknowledge it is God, that's why they make it seem God is weak, because people take the credit for what God does.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by arpgme

I am an expert. You people on here are amateurs with no idea what your talking about.

I would like to hear this.

When you come back, please tell us from your expertise, just what you are an expert about. You know something Athlon, I once stood up against a "mindreader" that wasn't a mindreader, but someone who could Astral Project himself into the living room where I was at, then came the next day with his buddy to tell me what he saw. So if you think you are the expert, what makes you an expert?

I witnessed one time the power of a "Warlock" who had gone to church and levitated his chair, in church, but the man fell to his knees without any power when the preacher looked in his eyes and said "hold your peace". I've seen these things and I have seen how these thing affect people. So please share with us your expertise about energy demons.

I am by no means an expert, but I certainly am not an amateur either. And when you say you are an expert, what are you an expert of?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Free Will is just a choice between believing in God, or not. Each one has it's own consequences via perception. Once you choose God, your free will is now limited free will.

If you choose to side with below, then your time is spent learning of why you made that choice.

Father still controls all, indirectly and directly. So, promises of fame, etc are all mute. Satan, Devil, whatever he is called, can not give.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

arpgme

That is all perception. If Father was down here in plain sight with all of man, there would be no need for life, because man would know all, and understand all, without learning. Satan's sole task is to test man, that's it, via influence.

I will add this for perspective.
You Say You Don't Hear God, I Say You Do

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
jhill76
reply to post by arpgme

jhill76
Free Will is just a choice between believing in God, or not. Each one has it's own consequences via perception. Once you choose God, your free will is now limited free will.
If you choose to side with below, then your time is spent learning of why you made that choice.

So you are saying that by accepting a God form componant creator you are limiting your "LIBERTY" as an individual (handicapping yourself) even though you are a partical of that original energy source that created you? If this is your opinion you may have to admit the possibility of it may being false, however true it may be will not be moved into consideration by others and 'held as dead dogma' ibid John Mill.

jhill
Father still controls all, indirectly and directly. So, promises of fame, etc are all mute. Satan, Devil, whatever he is called, can not give.

I still cannot figure out who controls all; but evidence of dark beings abound; (vrill society), (the golden dawn) the 9 demons the Freemasons are wholy aware of. Unless youve encountered one you have no cause to say 'they cannot give AND KEEP ON GIVING' in a most lovingly negative sense. They are absolutely allowed to make their presence known and felt; as they are just as much allowed by your God as you are (actually its the human that is in charge of creating/manifesting them, they just dont know it). The lower vibrations is where they dwell and cannot stand truth and honesty (or the higher vibrations of love and light). No one is to blame for them existing but the HUMAN and its fascination of IT to the point of manipulating its energyform and giving it the power to make tasty burgers or cupcakes (I wish).
edit on 23-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
arpgme

arpgme
Why does Satan show his works this clearly and strongly but not God? Only once in a very long time does God/light manifest and it's never as strong as the Satan stuff. Somebody "thinks" they saw a light orb of an angel, meanwhile Satan is showing his presence through paranormal activity and time distortion.

Its easy; this planet and its constituants are at a base level 3.0 dimension vibrancy (very low). Used to be higher 3.5 but have fallen in frequency due to many factors that are of the negative nature, war, famine, unjustice; too many to name. The lower the frequency the more easily a negative thought form can manifest especially if it has a "host human' it can do so through. If this planet were to do what is anticipated to do all the negative will live separately divided. 2 separate earth spheres mirroring each other just not connected/separated and apart from; by a few occilations of vibration. Thats the plan.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
akushla99
arpgme

arpgme

I lived above a statuary, it partically burned; I found what I called the black Magdeline 'mary' and took it up to my loft. Do not know where it got off to (too many moves) but had no bad experiences with it.

akushla99
If you subscribe to the adversorial model, are the adversaries there because of your subscription?...theist and atheist alike, subscribe to models all the time...the literature surrounding this construct is replete with subscription-based phenomena (through free will creative mechanisms) that will appear as if from no-where, to legitimise the model - a circularly revolving legitimisation construct, that is solid in its form (to the extent that it legitimises itself)...the zoomed out view is thrilling and humorous in its simplicity and efficacy of process...ants are left on the ground to ponder the ant-reasons why monolithic shoes are crushing them...but it must be satan...Å99

Yes the adversaries show up in mail (OF ALL PLACES SACRED) you filled out the subscription form for an innocent magazine (diabolical as it turns out) and even though you were (through DNA exactitude) guarded against the pamphet droppers (7th Day Adventists, Johovah Witness) you were tricked. As you say akushla, its not just the 'believers' but the athiests as well as they must have a tenent to disbelieve and of course it is the SAME ONE. ITS ALL BASED IN THE SAME DOCTRINE But turned into a FAITH VS NON FAITH free for all. There is something ironic about this as with the wheel or tinker toy model of yin-yang drives the hamsters to ride it/build a better ErectorSet and in so doing is self legitimizing; one idea opposite the other energizes each other as a purpetual battery of motion/thought pink motorized bunny. Suddenly appearing Giant white dunes around their entrance holes (or so percieved by Ants) (an anthro product Dow chemical invention) would be the Japanese explaination of why you take your legs off/shoes before entering a communal abode that may hold old/muddy/sticky ideaforms.
edit on 23-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Yes the adversaries show up in mail (OF ALL PLACES SACRED) you filled out the subscription form for an innocent magazine (diabolical as it turns out) and even though you were (through DNA exactitude) guarded against the pamphet droppers (7th Day Adventists, Johovah Witness) you were tricked. As you say akushla, its not just the 'believers' but the athiests as well as they must have a tenent to disbelieve and of course it is the SAME ONE. ITS ALL BASED IN THE SAME DOCTRINE But turned into a FAITH VS NON FAITH free for all. There is something ironic about this as with the wheel or tinker toy model of yin-yang drives the hamsters to ride it/build a better ErectorSet and in so doing is self legitimizing; one idea opposite the other energizes each other as a purpetual battery of motion/thought pink motorized bunny. Suddenly appearing Giant white dunes around their entrance holes (or so percieved by Ants) (an anthro product Dow chemical invention) would be the Japanese explaination of why you take your legs off/shoes before entering a communal abode that may hold old/muddy/sticky ideaforms. Quote VHB

...and that is the birth of the resistance that promulgates into ever expandable divisions between potentiality and 'actuality' at any levels...theists erect the white picket fence, and atheists stand before it, shouting 'I am not an animal-ingrate-sinner'...the free-for-all keeps the fence erected and maintained (regardless of the miniscule spaces that do divide)...both theists and atheists can have wooden heads - ready, able and willing to conk in some form of tommy-knocker game...interesting to note is that many theists (some on this board) are not in essence saying things that contradict (and vice-versa)...the discussions fall to details...Is there a devil? What is the soul? Can you sell it? What are the consequences?...I'm replying less and less, because, intrinsically the same things are being posited from different sides of that fence...I can't (don't want to) speculate on the reason/s for that?! Maybe a good thing, maybe not...

Å99

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

akushla99

Yes the adversaries show up in mail (OF ALL PLACES SACRED) you filled out the subscription form for an innocent magazine (diabolical as it turns out) and even though you were (through DNA exactitude) guarded against the pamphet droppers (7th Day Adventists, Johovah Witness) you were tricked. As you say akushla, its not just the 'believers' but the athiests as well as they must have a tenent to disbelieve and of course it is the SAME ONE. ITS ALL BASED IN THE SAME DOCTRINE But turned into a FAITH VS NON FAITH free for all. There is something ironic about this as with the wheel or tinker toy model of yin-yang drives the hamsters to ride it/build a better ErectorSet and in so doing is self legitimizing; one idea opposite the other energizes each other as a purpetual battery of motion/thought pink motorized bunny. Suddenly appearing Giant white dunes around their entrance holes (or so percieved by Ants) (an anthro product Dow chemical invention) would be the Japanese explaination of why you take your legs off/shoes before entering a communal abode that may hold old/muddy/sticky ideaforms. Quote VHB

...and that is the birth of the resistance that promulgates into ever expandable divisions between potentiality and 'actuality' at any levels...theists erect the white picket fence, and atheists stand before it, shouting 'I am not an animal-ingrate-sinner'...the free-for-all keeps the fence erected and maintained (regardless of the miniscule spaces that do divide)...both theists and atheists can have wooden heads - ready, able and willing to conk in some form of tommy-knocker game...interesting to note is that many theists (some on this board) are not in essence saying things that contradict (and vice-versa)...the discussions fall to details...Is there a devil? What is the soul? Can you sell it? What are the consequences?...I'm replying less and less, because, intrinsically the same things are being posited from different sides of that fence...I can't (don't want to) speculate on the reason/s for that?! Maybe a good thing, maybe not...

Å99

And the whole time WarminIndy is just saying there are things in this universe that we probably shouldn't mess with.

As fun as it is setting the Big Wheel on the roof, sliding down into the swimming pool in the yard below...it's probably not a good idea to do so.

I don't understand what VHB is talking about in the Hertz and wavelengths...but A99, I understand you better. If you were on the roof with your Big Wheel, I would probably send dad up the ladder to get you. But hey, I'm a middle-aged woman, I see things like that. Call it mother instinct, even though I don't have children, so I have to vicariously be a mom. I hope that is ok.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
For some reason every time I see this thread, it reminds me of a song but I cant recall who does it

Theres a line is song

" If you really think im the Devil then ill send you to Hell! "

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
WarminIndy
akushla99

WII
I don't understand what VHB is talking about in the Hertz and wavelengths...but A99, I understand you better. If you were on the roof with your Big Wheel, I would probably send dad up the ladder to get you. But hey, I'm a middle-aged woman, I see things like that. Call it mother instinct, even though I don't have children, so I have to vicariously be a mom. I hope that is ok.

You realize akushla, WarminIndy has just awarded ITSELF the hands down TOP TROPHY for not understanding what an apprentice is. If you were on the roof NEVER with a big wheel? more like Dedalus with wax wings/Icarus ACHIEVING A GOAL FINAL COMPLETE. ITS all about an ideaform 'WII' (NOTHING SO LITERAL MOM).

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join