It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oprah Tells The World 'Many Americans Hate Obama Because He's Black'

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Like the boy who cried wolf this is the black-american who cried racist. So when real racism occurs, many wont even take it seriously.

I feel kind of sorry for Obama. Not angry at him, like many here.They guy with great Hopes isnt even fulfilling Democrats goals, not to mention national and foreign policy goals.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Skyfloating
Like the boy who cried wolf this is the black-american who cried racist. So when real racism occurs, many wont even take it seriously.

I feel kind of sorry for Obama. Not angry at him, like many here.They guy with great Hopes isnt even fulfilling Democrats goals, not to mention national and foreign policy goals.

But real racism and racist attitudes do occur but when folks complain about it we get the same stocked answer..look they playing the race card again.

Disclaimer I am no longer a supporter of Obama since the middle of his 1st term.
I could give two beans about an Oprah,but what I am seeing here are folks telling me that we almost live
in a post racist paradise except for racist Black folks who keep making stuff up about racism.
edit on 24-11-2013 by Spider879 because: fix

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

LeBombDiggity
When President Bush was in office, I remember the argument being that although you might disagree with his politics ... and many did ... that you should always respect the office he held. Not that you should consider him or any other President a saint with a halo, you understand, but that he should be accorded a modicum of dignity from everyone simply because he was President, Head of State & Commander of the Armed Forces.

Many Democrats went along with that. And they were reminded constantly of that obligation by the Right.

But it seems to me that, with Obama, that convention has fallen by the wayside.

Whether it's because of Obama's race, the poor economy & dire prospects for so many people ... or simply the fact that he sets such a poor example on the international stage, honestly I don't know.

But it is noticeable to me how rough handled Americans treat Obama. I've never seen that before with a US President.

The one thing you can't deny is that it's happening.
edit on FridayAmerica/Chicagob201311b15091010 by LeBombDiggity because: typo

I agree you should respect the position of the president but Obama Has made a mockery of that position, This man seems to want to bring this country to an end and is doing a good job of it at that. This man should have never been a president no matter what color he is.
Thanks Ed

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Spider879

Real racism occurs, we just have to be more diligent in telling the difference between the real thing and the hysteria thing.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Spider879

Spider879, people that say that only black people are racist are really racist themselves. There have been racist since the beginning of time and there will be racist here long after we are dead and gone. There are racist in every race of people. The only way racism will ever stop, is if we teach our children that racism is wrong. Even then, there will still probably be people that are racist, because some people are naive and gullible and they believe things that other people tell them, even if what they are told is wrong. I don't think that racism will ever die out in this corrupted world, so we will just have to put up with other peoples stupidity, even though we know that they are wrong.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

ThePublicEnemyNo1

ObjectZero
They must be getting needy if they're playing the race card again.

I'm curious to know who "they" are that are getting needy.

As a matter of fact, all this race talk from everyone here on ATS and abroad is kind of ummmm...well, lame!!! It's insignificant, regardless of who says what or what their status in society is.

Oprah, on the other hand is a "media mogul", with her own "OWN", TV Network, so I would personally take any comment made by her with a grain of salt, especially since she assisted Pres Obama, in his elections.

I guess the only relevant comment I intend, is to say "does it really matter what a celebrity says"?
The racial rhetoric does need to cease IMO. Just have "your opinion" because in the end, it's the only one that matters.

Remember ATS, I am entitled to my opinion just as the rest of you are.

yes, she took an experience in a foreign country and extrapolated it to americans and obama.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
My ex-brother in law moves artwork for rich people and celebrities in Vegas. When Oprah wanted her art moved in her Vegas house she asked his company if any of their employees were black, and because there weren't any she didn't hire them. She ONLY employs black minorities for the most part to work for her, or do her labor. If you don't call that racist I don't know what is.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join