It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oprah Tells The World 'Many Americans Hate Obama Because He's Black'

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Racial blue team-red team psyop is ol' reliable.

Right out of page 66 article 3 of the TPTSee playbook.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

HooHaa
reply to post by Spider879

It has nothing to do with his skin and everything to do with his integrity.. How many lies has this man told?

His entire social agenda is what's divided this nation.. Cramming an unwanted health care on the back of an already bankrupt nation.. Increased the deficit to a number so large that if we payed a dollar a second. It would take over 1/2 million years to pay it back.. Attacking the constitution, bill of rights and ballooning the # out of government..

But ya, you and oprah are right.. It's his skin color..

Go back and re-read my posts I said non such about his skin color only,but that alot of folks hated his guts even before he formally took office to screw things up further.
And as far as healthcare goes we should have gone for single pair like every other industrialized nation, I can speak to it's usefulness in Japan it works and it works well I see no one dying in waiting rms, killing off po ol guan-ma and all the hype and hysteria bought and paid for by the Koch brothers.
But naaw he and the Dems were too cowardly to fight for that,instead we got this.

One more thing every one hating on Oprah (I have my own criticism of her) but I have been here close to a yr now so may be I am missing a thread or two about Rush Limbaugh and Shawn Hannity's race baiting perhaps you prefer one of these boot licking, grovelling, stomach churning, uncle tom blacks telling you stuff like this..

Yes he is Shwan Hannity's Boy he is funded by him

Do you feel a lot more comfortable with that type ??.after all he'll never upset you.

edit on 19-11-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Usually, when people pull the race card and say that someone hates someone else because of their skin color, the person that pulled the race card is the racist. You see it time and time again. I don't know if that person was called names as a kid or if they were mistreated by a person of another race, but I myself have been called everything in the book. When I was a kid, I got cussed at so much that I thought my name was "Dumbass". I have been mistreated by many people and I have been called many names, but I don't blame them for what they did to me because of their skin color. There are many people that are bad in this world and could not even care whether I live or die, but these people usually think this way because of the way that they were raised and taught as a child, by their parents or some other parental figure. But even if you are mistreated as a child, when you get older and wiser, you have a choice whether to act the wrong way or act the right way. If a person chooses the wrong way, they act just like they were taught as a child and fill not only their world, but every bodies world with anger, rage and racism. If they choose the right way, they overcome all the bad ways that they were taught, because they know that it is wrong to act that way. If you choose the right way, you try your best to treat people with respect, especially if you have never met them and if they are from another race, because that is how you would wanted to be treated. As the golden rule says," Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you". If you treat people with respect, most people will treat you with respect. Also, wise people think before they say something. If someone pulls the race card or says something inappropriate and they don't apologize for it, maybe they are the ones who actually hate other people because of their skin color.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

ObjectZero
They must be getting needy if they're playing the race card again.

I'm curious to know who "they" are that are getting needy.

As a matter of fact, all this race talk from everyone here on ATS and abroad is kind of ummmm...well, lame!!! It's insignificant, regardless of who says what or what their status in society is.

Oprah, on the other hand is a "media mogul", with her own "OWN", TV Network, so I would personally take any comment made by her with a grain of salt, especially since she assisted Pres Obama, in his elections.

I guess the only relevant comment I intend, is to say "does it really matter what a celebrity says"?
The racial rhetoric does need to cease IMO. Just have "your opinion" because in the end, it's the only one that matters.

Remember ATS, I am entitled to my opinion just as the rest of you are.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Spider879

HooHaa

It has nothing to do with his skin and everything to do with his integrity.. How many lies has this man told?

His entire social agenda is what's divided this nation.. Cramming an unwanted health care on the back of an already bankrupt nation.. Increased the deficit to a number so large that if we payed a dollar a second. It would take over 1/2 million years to pay it back.. Attacking the constitution, bill of rights and ballooning the # out of government..

Go back and re-read my posts I said non such about his skin color only,but that alot of folks hated his guts even before he formally took office to screw things up further.
And as far as healthcare goes we should have gone for single pair like every other industrialized nation, I can speak to it's usefulness in Japan it works and it works well I see no one dying in waiting rms, killing off po ol guan-ma and all the hype and hysteria bought and paid for by the Koch brothers.
But naaw he and the Dems were too cowardly to fight for that,instead we got this.

One more thing every one hating on Oprah (I have my own criticism of her) but I have been here close to a yr now so may be I am missing a thread or two about Rush Limbaugh and Shawn Hannity's race baiting perhaps you prefer one of these boot licking, grovelling, stomach churning, uncle tom blacks telling you stuff like this..

Do you feel a lot more comfortable with that type ??.after all he'll never upset you.

how is that vid wrong?

the only thing wrong was that they call him an uncle tom.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Well I guess it was the Black people linched, it was the Black people making the whole lot of Caucasian Americans FILTHY rich, it was Black women that were raped by the White Americans...I guess these are but a small umber of reasons some of them would not be having a crush on us...(I am not going to mention Native Americans or Asians, Latinos etc. basically ALL the rest of humanity...)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by GenesisFactor

Oprah is obviously losing her money to her own "network". She didn't support obozo in the last election - may be she's just shilling for a million - or 3, or 4 - since she walked off the democratic plantation.

She showed some intelligence - and the racist just won't have that, #.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   

ThePublicEnemyNo1
Oprah, on the other hand is a "media mogul", with her own "OWN", TV Network, so I would personally take any comment made by her with a grain of salt, especially since she assisted Pres Obama, in his elections.

I guess the only relevant comment I intend, is to say "does it really matter what a celebrity says"?

While I agree with the general message of your post, it's not really the truth in the bigger picture. Does it matter what a celebrity says? Well, yeah.. kind of. The reason is because people, millions and millions of them do listen to Oprah and do hold these celebrities up on pedestals and will agree with anything they say and defend them even when they're wrong. I don't use the term "sheep" often at all, but that's what many people are especially when it comes to super celebrities like Oprah with an endless train of "fanboys" behind her. If Oprah tells them to read a certain book, they read it. If she keeps talking about racism every week, it will and does influence these people.

This is a bigger problem, though. Society portrays celebrities as people to be admired even though in most cases, they definitely shouldn't. Look no further than professional athletes, some of the biggest liars around who don't work in government. People don't like to break away from the popular train of thought. It's that herd mentality we still have, so if Oprah says it and you love Oprah, it must be true because she'd never lie or try to manipulate them with words.. right?

Even still, if a professional athlete came out and made a strong political statement about something, they get laughed at or made fun of in the media most of the time. If Oprah says it, her fans watch in awe and believe everything without a second thought. It's kind of the same relationship some people have with the US government.
edit on 20-11-2013 by Kratos1220 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

ObjectZero
They must be getting needy if they're playing the race card again.

Yea the hay day for white guilt is long gone. It was such a powerful drug.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

tsingtao

Spider879

HooHaa

how is that vid wrong?

The vid is not wrong he is an uncle tom kneeegrow..the type that would run and alert massa that his field hands are about to run off or up-raise.. all for a pat on the head and a half dayz off with some extra pork belly..plueeese keep him, but more to the point Fox and others keep pumping guys like him with cash to be the mouth piece of stuff they would like to say but is too chicken skat for fear of being skewered You pretend to approve of these types but really you have nothing but contempt for them privately.
The race card is being played but by whom??.

Popular writer for the National Review for 12 yrs and his views.

John Derbyshire:

I don't mind the word "white" in either of those expressions. Conservatism, Inc. or otherwise, is a white people's movement, a scattering of outliers notwithstanding.

Always has been, always will be. I have attended at least a hundred conservative gatherings, conferences, cruises, and jamborees: let me tell you, there ain't too many raisins in that bun. I was in and out of the National Review offices for twelve years, and the only black person I saw there, other than when Herman Cain came calling, was Alex, the guy who runs the mail room. (Hey, Alex!)

This isn't because conservatism is hostile to blacks and mestizos. Very much the contrary, especially in the case of Conservatism Inc. They fawn over the occasional nonwhite with a puppyish deference that fairly fogs the air with embarrassment. (Q: What do you call the one black guy at a gathering of 1,000 Republicans? A: "Mr. Chairman.")

www.vdare.com...
After he got fired he really cut loose.

Btw Tsingtao is good beer..

edit on 20-11-2013 by Spider879 because: Add more info

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

It's not racist, it's a fact. Would it have mattered if I said she wasn't white?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
She needs to stop living her fat ass fake marriage and everything else fake in her Lesbian life she hides from Everyone.
Do not look behind the curtains she tells you, nothing to see here, she is also wearing the curtains!

If your too stupid to just look at her, and see all her hidden agenda and many unresolved issues she is battling in her life, then, now and in her future. It doesn't take a Scientologist to figure it out. Don't wait for her to ever come clean, she is too vain, and she is too much a coward to face her many issues, so she hides behind her visad that fools had bought for decades.

She is the biggest(Fat) Bigot race baiter like all the rest of the Chicago criminals that have destroyed this country and continue to do so.

Ever since the LA riots(remember people?), she proudly spoke how she hates whitey and will always hate them. Go look it up.

I wasn't raised that way, I don't think that way and don't use color to judge good and bad people, LIKE SHE DOES! I judge honesty, character, kindness, courage and by their actions, thank you.

Give my Col. West and people that earned their respect and aren't talking out of both side of their mouth or teleprompter.
I don't walk around with black guilt, white guilt or any guilt!

Don't ask me what I really think!
edit on 22-11-2013 by PRS395 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Spider879

tsingtao

Spider879

HooHaa

how is that vid wrong?

The vid is not wrong he is an uncle tom kneeegrow..the type that would run and alert massa that his field hands are about to run off or up-raise.. all for a pat on the head and a half dayz off with some extra pork belly..plueeese keep him, but more to the point Fox and others keep pumping guys like him with cash to be the mouth piece of stuff they would like to say but is too chicken skat for fear of being skewered You pretend to approve of these types but really you have nothing but contempt for them privately.

John Derbyshire:

I don't mind the word "white" in either of those expressions. Conservatism, Inc. or otherwise, is a white people's movement, a scattering of outliers notwithstanding.

Always has been, always will be. I have attended at least a hundred conservative gatherings, conferences, cruises, and jamborees: let me tell you, there ain't too many raisins in that bun. I was in and out of the National Review offices for twelve years, and the only black person I saw there, other than when Herman Cain came calling, was Alex, the guy who runs the mail room. (Hey, Alex!)

This isn't because conservatism is hostile to blacks and mestizos. Very much the contrary, especially in the case of Conservatism Inc. They fawn over the occasional nonwhite with a puppyish deference that fairly fogs the air with embarrassment. (Q: What do you call the one black guy at a gathering of 1,000 Republicans? A: "Mr. Chairman.")

www.vdare.com...

isn't your view a little racist?
kneegrow? uncle tom?

seriously?

yeah, tsingtao is nice and clean tasting.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

PRS395
She needs to stop living her fat ass fake marriage and everything else fake in her Lesbian life she hides from Everyone.
Do not look behind the curtains she tells you, nothing to see here, she is also wearing the curtains!

If your too stupid to just look at her, and see all her hidden agenda and many unresolved issues she is battling in her life, then, now and in her future. It doesn't take a Scientologist to figure it out. Don't wait for her to ever come clean, she is too vain, and she is too much a coward to face her many issues, so she hides behind her visad that fools had bought for decades.

She is the biggest(Fat) Bigot race baiter like all the rest of the Chicago criminals that have destroyed this country and continue to do so.

Ever since the LA riots(remember people?), she proudly spoke how she hates whitey and will always hate them. Go look it up.

I wasn't raised that way, I don't think that way and don't use color to judge good and bad people, LIKE SHE DOES! I judge honesty, character, kindness, courage and by their actions, thank you.

Give my Col. West and people that earned their respect and aren't talking out of both side of their mouth or teleprompter.

she couldn't spend 40k for a purse.

pissed her off.

it would piss me off too and i'd call the race card in!

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

tsingtao

Spider879

tsingtao

Spider879

HooHaa

how is that vid wrong?

John Derbyshire:

www.vdare.com...

isn't your view a little racist?
kneegrow? uncle tom?

seriously?

yeah, tsingtao is nice and clean tasting.

He is an Uncle Tom Kneegrow that's why some racist folks like him because he is safe.. I'd bet if the Klan opened it's membership to black folks he and another Tom Manning would be first in line. and yes seriously

Ever tried Asahi super dry??..I swear by it Im also down with Yebisu both Japanese brand but San Miguel bring back the memories of a sometimes miss spent youth.
edit on 23-11-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

tsingtao

PRS395

pissed her off.

Oprah can't waste her money on a 40k bag like her white counter part without getting profiled..yeah there is no racism..Black folks me thinks ye doth protest too much a black kid from Queens can't save up his pay check to buy a silly over priced belt at Barney's without getting arrested.. yeah..Black folks me think ye doth protest too much,a Black female shopping at freaking Macys can't even buy an over priced bag probably made in some sweat shop somewhere in Asia without being cornered and harassed .Black folks me thinks ye doth protest too much, a Tee.Vee star can't buy an expensive watch for his mother's graduation as a present is a suspect ,Black folks me thinks ye doth protest too much.

A 28 yrs old black dude working a crappy^^^ job getting arrested some 60 times for working while black...Black folks me thinks ye doth protest too much..Thou doth playeth ye olde race card a bit too much me thinks..

edit on 23-11-2013 by Spider879 because: Just because.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I applaud you for admitting your mistakes. You are spot on and I didn't have to tell you that. I can usually count on you for validity.

I used to be a Liberal in college and after, then I grew up! I am Not an R either.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

tsingtao

PRS395

pissed her off.

Ah, you got the NBC, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NYT, or any mainstream news version of the story! Good work! You know what, I almost forgot about that incident.

Since you opened Pandora's Box, you completely make yourself look like the person I thought you may be. Spot On!

Do your homework and and come back with the real story of what happened with the Purse.

A true racist, race baiting.

You completely proved my point with NONE OF THE REAL FACTS! You showed your cards in true form!

You know, it should piss you off more that she lied about the incident and told a nice fat story that fits just like her ft a*s.

But many people just don't care about the truth, do they. As long as it fits them.

I'm not going to touch the 40K purse and her shopping exploits, I could write 20 pages on the symbolism that she so desperately grasps.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

that's why some racist folks like him because he is safe..

Safe in what respect?

Safe as opposed to what?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Stormdancer777

that's why some racist folks like him because he is safe..

Safe in what respect?

Safe as opposed to what?

He gave credence to their fears, stereotype and stark ignorance for in today's P.C environment he can go on Tee Vee and gave voice to what "they" can no longer say in public with out getting in trouble after all he is the "Black" guy what ever crap he spews is taken as gospel and that's why they fund him and others like pastor Manning. they don't do jack!

As opposed to someone who is not afraid to bust their stereotypes or expose their ignorance that guy they hate, he won't allow them to feel comfy wallowing in their own prejudice and misconceptions.

Let me say this African American communities are diverse as anyone elses including social and economic,yes we have problems that we have to address in some areas of our communities but rest assured there are folks from those communities working hard to overcome them and they are not the Toms above,you generally don't see that on your screen and for good reason it's BORING!! if it does not bleed it does not lead, in another post I made mention of an amazing story of graduation rate for collage bound kids that's better than the national average from one of the most crappiest of neighborhoods at 100% for four consecutive yrs now tell me would the average race baiter clik on such a report??
Urban Prep Graduates All College-Bound For Fourth Year In A Row
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Or something like this myth busting article about Blacks being takers and not givers.
Black Americans donate to make a difference

Despite the challenges presented by that image problem, blacks do play a major, growing role in philanthropic circles. Each year, black donors give away 25 percent more of their incomes than white donors, according to a report released last month by the W.K. Kellogg Foundation and Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors.

Nearly two-thirds of black households make charitable donations, worth a total of about $11 billion a year, the report said.

www.reuters.com...
idUSTRE81M1WI20120223
But who cares^^...again boooring!!..

edit on 24-11-2013 by Spider879 because: Just because.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join