It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oprah Tells The World 'Many Americans Hate Obama Because He's Black'

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

riffraff
reply to post by Spider879

Spider, the point is that if race were an issue to the American public ( white people included) Obama would never have gotten elected in the first place. Sure , there may be a tiny demographic that hates him because he's "black". There's also a demographic that hated every president before him just because they were white. But these demographics are so small they are of no consequence. So why even mention them?
You said he leans right of center. I can see that. He also leans left. He is the worst of both parties with none of the good from either. We ALL deserve better.
To make excuses for this failure of a president just because he is black is lame brained ,limp kcid ,racially charged weak sauce.

edit on 17-11-2013 by riffraff because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-11-2013 by riffraff because: (no reason given)

They may be a not so small demographic but they are vocal and noisy and they have influence,just because you or others may not carry that mind set don't think others don't, many of the people that forced African Americans to sit in the back of buses,denied them services at motels and restaurants supported lynchings and beatings of Blacks who wanted to vote are still are around and very bitter that the 1st darker than average man was voted into office,I can imagine that I would not had lasted very long in certain sections of the nation had I been around 40 or 50 yrs ago,heck I may have to watch my back in some areas today.

That said Obama is a disappointment.
edit on 17-11-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
youtu.be...

I don't know why but this made me laugh out loud

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
technically wouldnt she be correct??

im sure there are many americans who dont like him because he is black.

there are many racists that hate blacks for no other reason in many countries and america is no exception.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
that race card is soooooo played out, it's meaningless, now.

sure there are racists/bigots/prejudice, of any color, granted. probably will always be that way.
even if we all turned the same color, someday.

i think we will all turn the same color before we get rid of racism/bigotry/prejudice. lol.

besides, the only promise obama has kept, is that his admin would be the most transparent in history.

how can anyone not see through his BS?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by choos

it's (unfortunately) so true that one has to wonder why no assassination attempt has been made!
i mean, knowing the God-Awful hate that some white power groups have, isn't it strange? maybe they are in affiliation with groups telling them "no-no"? i wasn't that excited about the 1st black president honestly, too little too late if ya ask me.

...and, as far as Oprah being right, well one could also argue that people have the right to hate him for being black, and that that's pretty much all it took to get him elected.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

KAOStheory
reply to post by choos

it's (unfortunately) so true that one has to wonder why no assassination attempt has been made!
i mean, knowing the God-Awful hate that some white power groups have, isn't it strange? maybe they are in affiliation with groups telling them "no-no"? i wasn't that excited about the 1st black president honestly, too little too late if ya ask me.

...and, as far as Oprah being right, well one could also argue that people have the right to hate him for being black, and that that's pretty much all it took to get him elected.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No he got elected because mainly white folks dumped Hillary and black folks followed shortly plus the abject failure of the Reps,crashing the economy the debacle at Katrina,invading Iraq with a lie,Mc Cain who I kinda liked believe it or not capped off the whole thing by choosing Sarah Palin as Veep while having one foot in the grave, plus back then Obama sounded like this.

2004 speech,
That's the guy we did not get
We got the banker,the killer of foreigners,the guy who do have feds in the library,and whistle blowers in jail or in hiding.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   

openminded2011
reply to post by FlyersFan

I think in short, when Oprah, or anyone for that matter, judges a group of people collectively, they are exhibiting prejudice, and racism. . . . Also to be sure, there is a subset of the black population that is racist. EVERY group has a subset of racists, but the problem is that Oprah seems to insinuate that its ONLY whites that are promoting racism, when that simply is NOT true. I think this is what rubs a lot of people the wrong way. They see a double standard when she is allowed a free pass to judge white people collectively, but if a white person were to do this, they are instantly branded a racist. We cannot have this double standard and hope to improve race relations in the United States.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

However, the oligarchy is NOT interested in improving race relations. THEY have been jacking blacks up; women up; homosexuals up; Native Americans up; Hispanics up; . . . NOT because THEY like such individuals and groups--NO--merely because they love to use them as stooges tor each their ruthless goals. They will happily destroy as many of such groups as they can get away with, when the usefulness of the groups as stooges is past.

in order to

1. shred the "old order" values;
2. shred & destroy the family;
3. shred the social fabric of society;
4. create chaos and violence, civil war even . . . in order to enable more overt rise of the NWO on the ashes of the old culture and Republic of the USA.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Oprah sounds like shes pissed off at Obama letting everyone down and shes got no other excuses left.

She hates to be wrong.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I always wanted to have my way with Oprah on a bed of money. Am I right? Am I...

Obama is having his way with the whole country, yet it's because he's black?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I hate the SOB because he wrecked the country. That he is black is incidental.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

I hope she's torqued at him.

But it sounds to me like she's still an O suck-up spewing the globalist party line.

Anyone with an IQ above freezing that doesn't see the O for the narcissistic, pathological liar, Marxist, genocidal globalist traitorous destroyer of the Republic that he's so gleefully enjoying being . . . is terminally uninformed to terminally ignorant or something mysteriously equally dysfunctional.

Such early supporters are also ignorant of history . . . and the fact that throughout history . . .

all new tyrants

destroy among the earliest to the execution fields their own early supporters. They instinctively know that such clueless traitors soiling their own nest CANNOT BE TOLERATED as hazards to the new regime.

I wonder what Oprah would spew on the way to the guillotine as DHS strong arm shuffles her manicured tootsies toward the blade.

No doubt she's already got her card or chip implant giving her access to the nearest deep underground city of refuge exclusively for the elites. She's probably smugly fantasizing about being the reigning media mogul in the NEW WORLD ORDER.

Arrogance has no bounds . . . and will reap in abundance what arrogance has sown. Sowing cacti does NOT result in a harvest of mangoes and peaches.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Color has nothing to do with it...

He's just the straw that broke the camel's black...

(badum-bum- symbol craaaaaaashhhhhhhhhhhh)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Spider879

Many people do not do their home work when considering voting for a Pres. they go with the party's nominee unless a body turned up buried in the back yard most sins will be forgiven or go unoticed, but to say that everyone who hated him then knew he was all the above is not true, I heard bets in bad jokes about how long it will take before he got assassinated (oh just set off the NSA flag)

The party believers deeply want to win, so much as to become blind to their own weaknesses.

Didn't A.Spector switch political parties?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

FlyingFox

Spider879

Many people do not do their home work when considering voting for a Pres. they go with the party's nominee unless a body turned up buried in the back yard most sins will be forgiven or go unoticed, but to say that everyone who hated him then knew he was all the above is not true, I heard bets in bad jokes about how long it will take before he got assassinated (oh just set off the NSA flag)

The party believers deeply want to win, so much as to become blind to their own weaknesses.

Didn't A.Spector switch political parties?

Yes because even he was too !!LIBRAL!! in the eyes of some so he had no place else to go.
And to those who are saying Obama destroyed the country,how much are you suffering from amnesia??,while he did little in the way of improvement he was handed a turd sandwich by the previous administration which he non the less continued to add more turd to.
edit on 18-11-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
What did Oprah ever do for America anyway?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

FlyingFox
What did Oprah ever do for America anyway?

Hug women when they cry??...Men Bad,Women Good Next Oprah..

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Spider879
while he did little in the way of improvement he was handed a turd sandwich by the previous administration which he non the less continued to add more turd to.
edit on 18-11-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

LMFAO!!!
Oh Spider.. I have often disagreed with you strongly ( mostly on my own point of view concerning racism and etc).. but Il be damned if I havent agreed with you a lot on this thread.

Im non white.. non black.. married to a white.. and too annoyed to care about Obamas skin color any more than I was Bush's when I felt he was "adding more turd" to the affairs of this country. Incompetent is incompetent.. and that comes in all flavors and colors. I would think that Oprah had figured this out by now. She must not have read all of those books in HER book club. It has to be sandwiched in there between The Good Earth and White Oleander.

What irks me is that he really had a chance .. a very unique opportunity.. to do some serious good and go down as someone wonderful in the history of the office of president. Instead he squandered it. Running as "the First Black President" regardless of his actual genetic makeup.. Id think the blacks he is representing due to him putting his race foremost.. would be PISSED.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I am soo tired of hearing these windbags slip in this racist card every time people don't like a black person as if the only possible reason to not like a black person is the color of their skin. Look, there is no denying the past was a very dark time in our history and we wish it never happened, but its over and there's nothing we can do about it now. When can we move on? I have no doubt that there are racists around, but I seriously doubt the number is significant. For most people, we have plenty of reasons to disapprove of Obama and none have to do with his culture. This "racist" card stuff only keeps it in our culture and cheapens any significance it still has each time it's used. The worst part about it all is that people actually listen to Oprah. This stuff has to end because it's annoying. She basically called the entire country "racist", so I guess she will be giving all that money back that came from all those racist white people that love her so much? I guess it's not a race issue when some 97% of blacks voted for Obama just because he's black? The more you churn around this issue, the less sense it makes. I think she's just grasping at straws as an excuse to keep kissing Obama's ass even though she knows she has no excuses left.

..and what is "racist" anyway? The "race" is the human race, isn't it? Isn't being African American a culture, not a race? Isn't it the same for all cultures? Asian, mexican, filipino, canadian, australian etc.. aren't these all cultures, not races? After all, aren't all of the members of those cultures part of the human race? The word "racist", saying that one race hates another race, sounds more insulting to me than what it's trying to point out. Isn't it like saying black people are a different race? As in, not human? All of this stuff needs to go away especially the word "racist" because it either makes no sense or is the biggest insult of all; "you're not human."

Just stop, stop with all of this. It only holds us back.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Why doesn't Oprah get the same treatment that Paula Dean got? Until I see that, then I know what kind of country we live in. We should all demand it.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Spider879

It has nothing to do with his skin and everything to do with his integrity.. How many lies has this man told?

His entire social agenda is what's divided this nation.. Cramming an unwanted health care on the back of an already bankrupt nation.. Increased the deficit to a number so large that if we payed a dollar a second. It would take over 1/2 million years to pay it back.. Attacking the constitution, bill of rights and ballooning the # out of government..

But ya, you and oprah are right.. It's his skin color..

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join