It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oprah Tells The World 'Many Americans Hate Obama Because He's Black'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Blacks overwhelmingly voted Obama and many said it was because he's black. Don't expect a little thing like facts to change their mind. Hey many got a free phone out of it.

..and there we have it! Proof that white people are incapable of injecting race into politics.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I honestly believe that the hardcore right wing and left wing people in this country are the reasons why we constantly take 1 step forward and 2 steps back... The moderates are the glue that are holding this country together. Any extreme for anything is never a good thing... And we have a sh*t load of right wing/left wing extremists in this country who just vote because a democrat is behind it and vice versa...

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

theantediluvian
reply to post by Bassago

Blacks overwhelmingly voted Obama and many said it was because he's black. Don't expect a little thing like facts to change their mind. Hey many got a free phone out of it.

..and there we have it! Proof that white people are incapable of injecting race into politics.

What makes you think I'm white oh great Karnak? You have no idea of my ethnicity.

Haven't even had my coffee and you're calling me a racist.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

All you have to do is compare the previous democratic president who pushed similar laws as Obama and see the treatment the opposite parties gave them, compared to Obama

Are you refering to President Clinton? The one Congress tried to impeach? When were the impeachment proceedings with President Obama? Hot air about birth certificates is just...hot air.

Don't get me wrong. The current Executive or the last few, are all unworthy of the responsibility IMHO. Yet America still seems to vote them in. Perhaps it is due to all this side show rhetoric about race or hubberis or sexual liasons. Perhaps Americans truly do not give a damn about those things but the MSM can't get enough.

Yeah, unfortunately there are haters out there but if they truely were the majority of Americans, how on Earth does a black President get elected? The two do not reconcile. One assumption has to be faulse and last time I checked Barak Obama is the the President. Which assumption does that make non-sense?

Do you honestly believe if all the racists were silenced, all the wrongs would disappear? What would we call those finding fault with their government then?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Uber rich Oprah who has a herd of white women fans who made her what she is today?

I was one of them.

Who uses the race card to promote her movies?

Oprah Has A Pattern Of False Racism Charges Conveniently Timed To Coincide With Theatrical Releases of Racist Movies….

edition.cnn.com...

However, there appears to be a pattern here.

In 2005 while trying to draw attention to another race driven movie, The Crash, she had almost an identical claim. The 2005 victim of her accusations was located in Paris, France. The store was “Hermes”:

“Crash” is a film dealing with race relations. The phrase “crash moment” refers to situations where a party feels discriminated against on the basis of skin color.
theconservativetreehouse.com... racist-movies/
The New York Daily News cited sources close to Winfrey as saying the talk show host was first rebuffed by a clerk and then a store manager. The Daily News reported Winfrey had gone to the store to buy a watch for singer Tina Turner, her dining partner that night.

McIntyre confirmed that account for CNN.

The New York Post, in its Monday Page Six gossip column, reported she was turned away because the store had been “having a problem with North Africans lately.”

In comments to CNN, an Hermes spokeswoman categorically denied that allegation.

“There was never any discussion of North Africans,” she said. “The story is not true.”

edit on 103030p://bFriday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 103030p://bFriday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 113030p://bFriday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by LeBombDiggity

But it is noticeable to me how rough handled Americans treat Obama. I've never seen that before with a US President.

HA!

What?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The reasons why we (the people) hate or disprove of Obama is because he sucks as a President. He is, without a doubt, one of the worst President's this country has ever seen. It's not a race thing, it just so happens that the first black president isn't having much success, that's just a fact, not racism... I understand that people were fooled once and voted for him, but I really feel sorry for those who voted for this guy twice.. Really want to ask you what you were thinking?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

jhn7537
The reasons why we (the people) hate or disprove of Obama is because he sucks as a President. He is, without a doubt, one of the worst President's this country has ever seen. It's not a race thing, it just so happens that the first black president isn't having much success, that's just a fact, not racism... I understand that people were fooled once and voted for him, but I really feel sorry for those who voted for this guy twice.. Really want to ask you what you were thinking?

OMG, ANYONE BUT ROMNEY! (that's at least part of what we were thinking)
edit on 15-11-2013 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
" Barack will never allow you to go back to your lives as usual, uninvolved, uninformed. "
M.O.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by theantediluvian

It seems like you made a great choice, Obama is doing wonders for this nation #BestPresidentEver

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I think a Head of State is the living embodiment of the nation.

And as he upholds it's laws & exercises all the powers, duties & responsibilities of his office, there falls to us an obligation to treat our Head of State with respect.

Sure, disagree with the President to your heart's content. Always dare to be a Daniel. That's what democracies are all about. Never be scared of challenging authority exercised arbitrarily, unfairly, incompetently or in ignorance.

But be respectful & appropriate as you do so.

An old fashioned outlook, maybe. But so endearing, so laudable and so typical of the USA.

An outlook abandoned when the black man got the job.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LeBombDiggity

I may be critical, not disrespectful, like they were on here towards Bush,

and I didn't vote for him either.

But respect must be earned, do I respect him? No. Do I bite my tongue? Yes.

edit on 113030p://bFriday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I already said that there will always be SOME racists who don't like Obama because of his race ... or who don't like Hillary because of her race for that matter ... but the things Obama and his administration have done are the major cause for people not liking him or his administration. The VAST MAJORITY of Americans are not 'anti-black' ... the fact that Obama had a 77% approval rating and got voted in twice shows that to be true.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Carreau
Oprah Winfrey Not Publicly Backing Obama in 2012

Does this make oprah a racist? She supported obama in 2008 but not in 2012, was it because of his skin color? Or was it because after 4 years she realized he was terrible as a leader but didn't have the maturity to admit she was wrong?

And now wants to point the finger at everyone who like her doesn't support obama because he is the wrong type of President and not the wrong race.

seems you are wrong...
abcnews.go.com...

took me about 30 seconds to research...but, who does that anymore

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but Obama has lied and broken as many promises as any other president in recent history. If it's not those things that make people hate him what is it?

Well, I actually do know quite a few people in my off-line world that truly believe Obama is a Kenyan-born, communist, Muslim-Antichrist that visits gay bath houses.

Even among my most liberal friends, George W never got quite that treatment.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

LeBombDiggity
And as he upholds it's laws & exercises all the powers, duties & responsibilities of his office, there falls to us an obligation to treat our Head of State with respect.

So we should show as much respect to the POTUS as he shows to upholding the laws and duties of the office of POTUS? Really? Okay .. that means Obama should get NO RESPECT AT ALL. Lies and corruptions ... so he should get no respect.

But be respectful & appropriate as you do so.
... An outlook abandoned when the black man got the job.

I"m going to blow chunks ... really I am. That's ABSURD.

This country has been critical of it's leadership since at least Watergate (NIXON).
1/2 the country hated Bush43 and said so. Ditto Clinton.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

FlyersFan

Baddguy
if your not aware of it or you don't take part in it doesn't mean its not real.

I didn't say it didn't exist or wasn't real. I said that there will always be SOME people who are racist and hate Obama based on race. But the vast majority of people who hate Obama and/or his administration do so because of very good reasons. Obama has given this country plenty of reason to dislike him/his policies. His push to go to war in Syria; Fast and Furious; Rosen-gate; AP-gate; Benghazi-gate; broken campaign promises; IRS targeting of conservative groups while giving liberal groups a free pass; Holders antics; Obama overspending; etc .... none of that has to do with his race.

*His* push to go to war with Syria.

John Boehner, the Republican speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives, and House Majority Leader Eric Cantor both pledged their support for military action after the meeting.

source

Fast and Furious

In June 2011, a "joint staff report" prepared for Issa and Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) stated: "The purpose [of Fast and Furious] was to wait and watch, in the hope that law enforcement could identify other members of a trafficking network and build a large, complex conspiracy case."

source

RosenGate? What do the comments of Hillary Rosen about Anne Romney have to do with Obama?

I'll give you "AP-gate" because wtf, investigating a leak shouldn't involve going after the press, that's just f'd up.

Benghazi-gate. Hrmmmm.. you are aware that Dylan Davies, the would-be Benghazi whistleblower is total sham? In case you missed it.

We're all upset about broken campaign promises. I've been upset about them time after time after time after time after time from every politician who ever made one.

IRS-gate. Check out this from Fox New Radio's Alan Colmes. and this article and ummm this article excerpt:

Cummings released internal documents, including emails and Power Point presentations that showed words like "Occupy" were actively being used in February 2012.

One document suggests "Progressive" was used during a July 2010 training, along with "Tea Party," as key words that indicated potential political activity.

You also realize that the acting IRS chief was canned along with other IRS officials over this debacle? What more do you want?

I'm not saying he's a great president, but saying he's the worst is clearly hyperbole.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

MystikMushroom
Well, I actually do know quite a few people in my off-line world that truly believe Obama is a Kenyan-born, communist, Muslim-Antichrist that visits gay bath houses.

Well ... of all that mess you mentioned ... there IS evidence that he had a bi-lifestyle in Chicago. (Even if he did, it's irrelevant.) But since you bring up anti-christ. A whole lotta people thought Bush43 was the anti-christ ... and Bill Clinton as well. Neither of them were black. In this day and age, screaming 'anti-christ' seems to be a regular thing .... and considering how corrupt the POTUS' have been, its no wonder.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

OMG, ANYONE BUT ROMNEY! (that's at least part of what we were thinking)

Was that because he is White, or was that because he is a Mormon?

See ya,
Milt

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

theantediluvian
*His* push to go to war with Syria.

Yes .. Him and McCain and Boehner and Pelosi and the rest. But Obama is in charge.
It was HIS PUSH in the press and HIM going in front of the public to push for it.
He did indeed push for war in Syria. He wanted it.

Fast and Furious

The Obama administration owns it.

RosenGate? What do the comments of Hillary Rosen about Anne Romney have to do with Obama?

What are you talking about? James Rosen and his elderly parents, and other news reporters, being targeted by the Obama administration. Look it up.

I'll give you "AP-gate"

You aren't 'giving me' anything. This isn't a game. It's about why people don't like Obama. It's not his skin color. It's his administrations policies and his ineptitude.

We're all upset about broken campaign promises.

Which is more of why people don't like Obama

IRS-gate.

Huffington post can spin spin spin all it wants. The fact is that something like 2 or 3 liberal (progressive) groups were checked and ALL the right wing groups were. It was obviously politically motivated by the Obama administration.

I'm not saying he's a great president, but saying he's the worst is clearly hyperbole.

No ... it's not hyperbole to say he's the worst .. it's people expressing their opinion on the matter. And their opinions obviously do not match with yours. That doesn't make them wrong. That doesn't make you wrong.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join