It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oprah Tells The World 'Many Americans Hate Obama Because He's Black'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
and the other 98% dislike him because he's an incompetent fool.

thats putting it nicely

and lets be clear... he's half

edit on 3020x6730America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago11 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Many of my own family members dislike or hate Obama because he's black, and just because of that. One in particular who lives in the U.S. is a raving racist, and won't watch TV shows with blacks in positions of power. There must be millions like him.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Baddguy

well if you have a twitter account, you can see many racist people that appear to be white callin him a monkey, Nigga monkey... all kinds of racist crap so even if your not aware of it or you don't take part in it doesn't mean its not real.

I think most become blinded by denial when they feel black people are pulling the race card..

but maybe Oprah "getting needy" being one of the richest black women in the world..

There are a lot of racists left, but not enough to keep him from being elected AND reelected. That is why it shouldn't be an issue. Obviously the folks who dislike him because of his race are in the minority (no pun intended). Hate is alive and well but it didn't phase his career at all so why the racism card is pulled so often is beyond me and a lot of other folks.

He holds the highest office in the land. That makes the "racist" argument invalid IMO.
edit on 11/15/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

.....but it didn't seem to phase his career at all....

lmao, where the hell have you been living? I guess keeping saying it enough times will make it go away.

All you have to do is compare the previous democratic president who pushed similar laws as Obama and see the treatment the opposite parties gave them, compared to Obama.

I mean they were still at his birth records even on his 2nd term. Nobody gives a crap about Ted Cruz lol.

edit.

He holds the highest office in the land. That makes the "racist" argument invalid IMO

That a pretty ignorant assumption. Just because he holds the highest seat does not make racism Invalid. He is just a token black guy, part of the agenda keep black population calm.
edit on 11/15/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Okay so there's no denying she's a racist now. Does this mean she's gonna lose everything like Paula Dean? I doubt it.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Aleister

Many of my own family members dislike or hate Obama because he's black, and just because of that. One in particular who lives in the U.S. is a raving racist, and won't watch TV shows with blacks in positions of power. There must be millions like him.

That's an interesting bit of logic.

I have an in-law who has this strange habit of insisting on going to the woods and urinating on trees whenever he comes over for a visit. It's something he's quite proud of doing.

I kid my better half about him regularly, wondering how many relatives she had were tree-wetters, lol.

Of course, I know I can't judge her entire family by one person.

Or... maybe I should stereotype complete strangers and say that they pee on trees as an obsession as well... and there must be millions like him, right?

Thanks for the idea... I'm gonna have some fun with them now.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

StallionDuck

I wish these "whitey is racist" idiots would just get over it. Racism will only exist if people keep pointing out or exclaiming that it exists, otherwise the younger generations would never know it was ever a problem until they read their history books.

Racism is a card that never fails. People run out of arguments, racism card is pulled out. People wanna bash, mock and ruin debates, conversations, threads...racism card is pulled out. Is the best tool ever and what I've noticed is that it's used mostly by them who deep down are more racist than any other person out there. So go figure. And you know what else? We all are aware that now days a lot of other races are racists toward Caucasians, yet you never hear a Caucasian complain about racism. I wonder why that is...

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Oprah Winfrey Not Publicly Backing Obama in 2012

Does this make oprah a racist? She supported obama in 2008 but not in 2012, was it because of his skin color? Or was it because after 4 years she realized he was terrible as a leader but didn't have the maturity to admit she was wrong?

And now wants to point the finger at everyone who like her doesn't support obama because he is the wrong type of President and not the wrong race.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

thank you for responding to that...

i was typing wayy too much just to say that lol

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

You comparing Oprah to Paula Dean?1?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!111

or you just joking?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

jimmyx
your assumptions...blacks will be screwed over by Obamacare....therefore, blacks will be ticked off at Obama because he didn't deliver them healthcare, or they might have to pay a higher premium for it.
you apparently think black people are pretty simple-minded to make this type of comment.

Oh brother ...

It's not an assumption ... EVERYONE is being screwed ober by Obamacare and therefore EVERYONE will be ticked off at Obama because he didn't deliver on healthcare and because people will have to pay for it when they were under the assumption that they'd get 'free healthcare' or at the very least health care at a reasonable rate.

YOU apparently think people are pretty simple-minded to think people won't be bright enough to see that they have been bamboozled.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

luciddream
Many people, when they view someone who is not like them.. they view them as collective instead of individual. Its ignorant but people are out there.

Oh stop. 93% of the voting black population in the USA voted for Obama.
That's an election statistic that is discussed in the media.
Are you going to try to say race wasn't a part of their election process?
THAT is what would be ignorant.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Baddguy
if your not aware of it or you don't take part in it doesn't mean its not real.

I didn't say it didn't exist or wasn't real. I said that there will always be SOME people who are racist and hate Obama based on race. But the vast majority of people who hate Obama and/or his administration do so because of very good reasons. Obama has given this country plenty of reason to dislike him/his policies. His push to go to war in Syria; Fast and Furious; Rosen-gate; AP-gate; Benghazi-gate; broken campaign promises; IRS targeting of conservative groups while giving liberal groups a free pass; Holders antics; Obama overspending; etc .... none of that has to do with his race.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
When President Bush was in office, I remember the argument being that although you might disagree with his politics ... and many did ... that you should always respect the office he held. Not that you should consider him or any other President a saint with a halo, you understand, but that he should be accorded a modicum of dignity from everyone simply because he was President, Head of State & Commander of the Armed Forces.

Many Democrats went along with that. And they were reminded constantly of that obligation by the Right.

But it seems to me that, with Obama, that convention has fallen by the wayside.

Whether it's because of Obama's race, the poor economy & dire prospects for so many people ... or simply the fact that he sets such a poor example on the international stage, honestly I don't know.

But it is noticeable to me how rough handled Americans treat Obama. I've never seen that before with a US President.

The one thing you can't deny is that it's happening.
edit on FridayAmerica/Chicagob201311b15091010 by LeBombDiggity because: typo

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

i see where your coming from Capitals Fan..i mean Flyers Fan but i see it as for the amount of people that voted for him based on his color, the same amount don't approve of him or think he is capable because of his color.

Not saying he's been doing good in office but i feel many are more like "what do you accept from a black president" and Oprah is just telling what real

But i feel you though
edit on 15-11-2013 by Baddguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

republican governors are trying to make it harder to vote, not easier...

It's already so easy to vote that the dead can do it. An ID card is no more difficult for a US citizen to get, than an EBT card is.

republican governors do not want their people to have affordable healthcare...

The Democrats aren't offering "affordable healthcare". They are ONLY calling it that.

republican governors do not want to raise the minimum wage...

And, Democrats are only trying to steal more from the minimum wage that we already have. If that wage was higher, they would try to steal even more.

the republican congress has twice in 2 years tried to bankrupt the U.S. by not paying its bills...

Congress doesn't pay bills. The US Department of Treasury does that. I believe that falls under the executive branch, not the legislative branch. Would you like to guess who's ultimately responsible for that?

the republicans voted to shutdown the government, and then blamed the president for closing war memorials because of that shutdown...

No one voted to shut down the government. The government was shut down because Mr. Obama refused to negotiate with congressional Republicans, and congressional Democrats didn't have the courage to go against the King.

the republicans congress refuse to work on immigration bills, job bills, infrastructure bills...

Sure they have. Unfortunately, the Democrats refuse to accept any of the Republican proposals.

people are hating Obama, because he is taking apart the country bit by bit...

That's true! Why shouldn't we have a problem with that?

See ya,
Milt

edit on 764America/Chicago11RAmerica/Chicago2013-11-15T11:21:23-06:00Fridayu23America/Chicago by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

This tells me one of three things:

A) Oprah is massively under-informed about daily goings on in the world and Obama's role in it

B) Oprah is a racist herself

C) Little from column A and a little from column B
edit on 15-11-2013 by RedShirt73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
When you got no good reasons you resort to the race card.... I honestly can't believe this lady became a billionaire in this country.

News flash, Oprah, just because you have wealth, it doesn't mean you're right. When you make broad sweeping statements like that, you should probably get some data to back it up so you don't look like a total tard...

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Clearly racism doesn't ever enter into the equation:

I mean CLEARLY social networking wasn't abuzz with racism:

here's some tweets from after the last election

Think that's cherry picking?

source
and another
remember this kid?
or this protest?
more examples
Fox affiliate reports on racism
huff post reports on some anti-obama racism
remember this lady?
how about this guy?
surely you remember this judge
racist signs on college campus
the racists at chimpmania.com can sure spot anti-Obama racism

The real question is why are so many people unable to admit that there are a lot of people who are racists and many of them have gone into some sort of racism induced mania since '08? Maybe the right should do a better job of policing itself if they don't want people to "pull the race card."
edit on 15-11-2013 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

YOU apparently think people are pretty simple-minded to think people won't be bright enough to see that they have been bamboozled.

I hate to say it but I think most people believe what they want to believe. Those folks who voted for Obama and his shining promises in 2008 fell for it in 2012 just as well. They won't take their blinders off because of something like obamacare, they'll simply ignore it, deny it like the rest of this ridiculous presidency.

Blacks overwhelmingly voted Obama and many said it was because he's black. Don't expect a little thing like facts to change their mind. Hey many got a free phone out of it.

FlyersFan, if you want to find the real racists in America you need look no further than your other thread about "New Game in NYC - Knockout the Jew" It's pretty easy to see where all the hate is coming from.
-or-
Reverse Racism in the US - "The Knockout Game"
edit on 735am0303am102013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join