It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: President will delay expiration notices for 1 year

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
More of his BS...

He continues to pimp this nightmare to us.

Where is our Congress?

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

macman
reply to post by FlyersFan

0bama is the biggest assclown to ever come to office.

And how people still follow him is so far behind me, it might as well be a martian speaking to a stick in chinese.

Listening to assclown now. He's STILL saying he knows better than us. That he knows what we want, better than we do.

He's not backed down on anything...he's still pushing his donkey cart down a super highway.....

Des

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Obama just said;

"It's important that we are honest"

And he's deflecting like crazy !!!!

Typical.

and he says he understands why people are frustrated and he would be too !!

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The Supreme Court did not issue the policy cancellations. The Benefit Companies did who created new policies that fit within the law but they do this every year anyway without the law. How about you tell the insurance companies to stop overcharging and gouging us also but you can't. He has no authority.

He is simply an inept leader who surrounded himself with people who have taken as much advantage as possible. They are all still spending like there is no tomorrow. I am just waiting for how they can blame this all on GW

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
So, to sum it up, his point is ITS GOOD FOR YOU SIGN UP FOR IT!

"100,000 people signed up that means there are a lot of people out there who want affordable health care." Did he really go there?

And, he will not entertain any ideas about stopping this. When we look back a year from now we will see this was a good idea????

HAHAHAHA a reporter just called him out about being a liar!! LOVE IT

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I have a Dino Ferrari in my shopping cart...

That front loaded number is ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

matafuchs
The Supreme Court did not issue the policy cancellations. The Benefit Companies did who created new policies that fit within the law but they do this every year anyway without the law. How about you tell the insurance companies to stop overcharging and gouging us also but you can't. He has no authority.

He is simply an inept leader who surrounded himself with people who have taken as much advantage as possible. They are all still spending like there is no tomorrow. I am just waiting for how they can blame this all on GW

My health insurance policy through my employee did not change this year.
I guess they didn't get the memo.
Next year.... when they have to change the policy to conform to the ACA, it will be a different story.

Now are you trying to tell me that all of these people that were cancelled, had huge increases for less coverage or don't even have an insurer operating in their state any more...... and they were happy with their policies for years beforehand.....

Are you going to try to tell me that OBAMACARE had nothing to do with it???

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

whyamIhere
I have a Dino Ferrari in my shopping cart...

That front loaded number is ridiculous.

I have 500 pairs of shoes in shopping carts online across America...doesn't mean I paid for them or am wearing them...

He really does think we are all dumber than dirt.....

Des

edit on 14-11-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Destinyone
He really does think we are all dumber than dirt.....

At least half the voting population of the USA is ... they voted him in ... twice.
They kind of 'enabled' him on this ...

** SIde note - he actually looks grateful for the questions on Iran ... deflection from
his name-brand health care law .. Obamacare ...

Crap ... now he's bragging that HE put the 'most effective sanctions ever' in place
against Iran.

I wonder if he actually believes the crap he spews .... ugh .......

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
DID he pay that guy to change the subject to Iran and nuclear weapons when he started to sweat the questions?

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

mrsdudara
DID he pay that guy to change the subject to Iran and nuclear weapons when he started to sweat the questions?

BINGO! you win the White House Kewpie Doll of the day...(insert thumbs up thingy here)

Des

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

mrsdudara

Seriously good question. I wouldn't doubt it.
Obama is blabbing and killing time with this ...
He looks tired. His eyes look dead.
But they perked a bit when the Iran question came up.
I think he welcomes the deflection and chance to run the clock out with Iran blah blah blah ....

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The man of a million words.

Who never says anything.

Yawn...

Add: Anyone got a Fast and Furious question? Benghazi? Anything?
edit on 14-11-2013 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I'm totally cracking up over all the long pauses he is making so he can hear the guy in his earpiece.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Krazysh0t
reply to post by theantediluvian

You know it's funny. Republicans and other conservative minded people have been yelling about things like this for years, and the Democrats just sat there REFUSING to budge on changing anything. Then a month and a half after the law goes live, all sorts of backlash hits (like was forewarned) and as soon as a few Democrats start getting scared for their reelection bids, these guys start jumping through hoops to make changes. Well at this point it is most likely all too late. What is to prevent the insurance companies, after being mandated to reprovide all the insurance coverages that they canceled, from raising the rates on these reinstated policies? Naturally, no one will mention this and Obama will be able to go back to saying if you like your insurance you can keep it, just at a higher rate.

Yeah, this giant mess is because of
Democrats not budging.
Do we live on the same planet ?

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

mrsdudara
I'm totally cracking up over all the long pauses he is making so he can hear the guy in his earpiece.

Yep. Wouldn't doubt it. And he's obviously running the clock out ... blabbing so he won't have to go back to talking about Obamacare. AND HE LOOKS DRAINED.

Any second he'll walk off and say 'out of time' ....

BACK TO HEALTHCARE QUESTION ... bwahahahahaaaaa ....

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Seriously folks ... he looks drained. He looks tired.
But now that he's talking about Obamacare ... he just looks amused.
Did you all catch that? He looked freak'n amused at his own answers ...

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Right now, there are probably more urine-stained Brooks Bros. suits and fecal matter-stained designer wear in Washington DC than in every day-care centre in America.

Because politicians are panicking!

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

FlyersFan

But now that he's talking about Obamacare ... he just looks amused.
Did you all catch that? He looked freak'n amused at his own answers ...

Yep I caught that too. Is he on something? Maybe they gave him a big prescription for some xanax or something. That or, a break down is coming. I imagine it sucks to be him right now.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Even a clown can look in the mirror and think he's funny. Of course he's amused...he doesn't give a crap about problems of real people...this is all to stem the hemorrhaging of his Party....nothing more.

Des

edit on 14-11-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join