It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: President will delay expiration notices for 1 year

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I know we put you out of business.

But, it turns out we need you one more year until we replace you.

Set your company back up so we can show everyone how bad you are.

Help us sign up your old customers.

This shows he has no concept how insurance works.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Destinyone
Woo Hoo...Breaking News....

Just in from The America's Health Insurance Plans, Trade Union. Released a statement telling the King...No Go Dude....we can't do your bidding. What you just told the people of America is not even legal.

Des

edit on 14-11-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

WHAT!??!! But he SAID! He even said he would not entertain any ideas that would not allow him to go forward like this. GASP how dare they not obey.

edit on 14-11-2013 by mrsdudara because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

mrsdudara

alphaether
Let me see if I understand this.

The president can call a press conference, declare that parts of the ACA are being changed, and then it just... Happens? Can we start calling him a dictator yet?

Actually he didn't change anything at all. He just talked a lot to try to make people understand that they need to sign up. No where did he change anything.

yes, he doesn't have the power to change it, he knows that, doesn't he?
doesn't he?
lol

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I hope that NOW most Americans will see that our Dear Leader is full of crap.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Destinyone
Woo Hoo...Breaking News....

Just in from The America's Health Insurance Plans, Trade Union. Released a statement telling the King...No Go Dude....we can't do your bidding. What you just told the people of America is not even legal.

Des

edit on 14-11-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

oh wow

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

Well I think we will watch this explode very soon the elements are all there, now for the reaction.

recipe for disaster

1.Destroy the middle class
2. break promise to lower class
3.let stew for a few months
4.tell the people I screwed the country over with lies
5. civil disobedience

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Stormdancer777

mrsdudara

alphaether
Let me see if I understand this.

The president can call a press conference, declare that parts of the ACA are being changed, and then it just... Happens? Can we start calling him a dictator yet?

Actually he didn't change anything at all. He just talked a lot to try to make people understand that they need to sign up. No where did he change anything.

yes, he doesn't have the power to change it, he knows that, doesn't he?
doesn't he?
lol

I don't think he does.
I just meant that on one hand he said you can have it back if the insurance companies want to give it back but it would have to be the same thing. Then followed that with it wasn't going to be the same thing so you wouldn't be able to.

Kinda like trying to understand what someone means when they speak in a bunch of double negatives.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

mrsdudara
Help me out here, I missed something. What did he change?

Pretty much nothing. Yahoo News
He told insurance companies that they should offer the old policies back to people for the next year. An extension of sorts. But he doesn't have the power to tell them to break the law ... the law that he got pushed through. That's what the insurance companies would be doing. And the insurance companies themselves have said that this is in motion ... they spent too much money for the change over .... they can't just change on a dime for a one year extension .... 1/6 of the nations economy is tied up in insurance ... etc etc

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Yeah...Fox read their statement that was faxed to all MSM before the last few minutes of the King's speech....they said WTF is he saying? He can't do that...he can't promise that...he never said one word to us...it's NOT legal even if we wanted to.

Can you imagine what all those Dems up for elections are thinking right about now after hearing his big plan to save them all.....Bwahahahahahahaha

Des

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

FlyersFan

mrsdudara
Oh, don't you just feel sorry for him

NO.

Oh wait .. I have to post a second line so I don't get a warning so I'll blah blah blah to take up time so that I have a second line and don't get a warning ... Obama did it so I guess I can too.

AHAHAHAHAHAA That was awesome!

FlyersFan

mrsdudara

Pretty much nothing. Yahoo News
He told insurance companies that they should offer the old policies back to people for the next year. An extension of sorts. But he doesn't have the power to tell them to break the law ... the law that he got pushed through. That's what the insurance companies would be doing. And the insurance companies themselves have said that this is in motion ... they spent too much money for the change over .... they can't just change on a dime for a one year extension .... 1/6 of the nations economy is tied up in insurance ... etc etc

That's what I thought. I learned how everything worked in elementary school. It was mandatory that all students understood how the government worked before leaving elementary school I thought. But he didnt go to school in this country then, so maybe he missed it.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Destinyone
Can you imagine what all those Dems up for elections are thinking right about now after hearing his big plan to save them all.....Bwahahahahahahaha

They are thinking ...

1 - OH CRAP ... I have to distance myself from this clown and his administration.
2 - WHY didn't we get Bill Richardson in office in 2008 when we had the chance?
3 - And they'll all click their heels together three times and say 'there's no place like home' as they try to wake up from the nightmare that America has become that they themselves helped create.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

It just gets weirder and weirder.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Stormdancer777

No...people are just now being able to see into the nooks and crannies of the King's mind...they are seeing it's a pretty scary place.....

Des

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Destinyone

Stormdancer777

No...people are just now being able to see into the nooks and crannies of the King's mind...they are seeing it's a pretty scary place.....

Des

you are right, and he has three more years.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The plan worked, finish sinking the middle class, making it harder to get coverage. And BOOM!!!!!! more people on the gooberment dole.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
So it cost million$ to send the cancel notices.

So it will cost million$ more to send not-canceled notices ?

And it's already costing billion$ to run the government end of ObamaCare.

I guess they have to award million$ more for acorn navigators now.

The whole thing is a classic con game.

I thought only idiots made these mistakes ?

Is this the best and the brightest of the higher education system ?

I think we've been clipped good this time

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

Only his words have changed. His message is still the same:
I know more, about what is best for America, than anyone else does!

I hope that clears it up for you. LOL

See ya,
Milt
edit on 861America/Chicago11RAmerica/Chicago2013-11-14T13:40:15-06:00Thursday00000015America/Chicago by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Stormdancer777

Destinyone

Stormdancer777

Des

you are right, and he has three more years.

Uh, we need to work on that.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Pelosi said any changes must be legislative.
I hear.

He doesn't communicate with either party, just like I read, he has disdain for both.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
While I understand why the Insurance Co.'s don't want to "shoulder" the extra work and burden of this mess, let alone any "BLAME".....at the end of the day didn't they help write this disaster and push it through? People BY LAW now have to buy their product, so how did they lose really?

Part of what's happening here perhaps is that People Rejected the ACA and raised HELL with what "should" be OUR Government. The Insurance Co.'s didn't anticipate that the Government they BRIBED into becoming their Bill Collectors would meet so much resistance. The Insurance Co.'s have been working on this for many years with both Parties, even Obama himself said something to the effect that "Someone had to do it eventually" what does that mean?!

The more I think about this,it's MUCH bigger then meets the eye, and I would certainly hate to see this strengthen the GOP and maintain this false 2 party system. This whole thing STINKS!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join