It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dianne Feinstein's DC house catches fire

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Inside job, false flag, and insurance scam.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Hell arrived for her early but damn NSA had to warn her!
She'll get there eventually though, I have little doubt of that.
Should look like a country club - all her DC friends will be there too.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Ok, did the fire happen on Monday,the 11th? Per the OP the Daily Caller quote said they responded on Wednesday? I guess it's just a typo...

edit on 11-11-2013 by VandalX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

VandalX
reply to post by Bassago

Ok, did the fire happen on Monday,the 11th? Per the OP the Daily Caller quote said they responded on Wednesday? I guess it's just a typo...

Looks like Monday.

A neighbor described seeing a large number of police and firefighters outside the home shortly before 4 p.m. on Monday

Police twitter also indicates Monday (today.)
Twitter

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Come on, get the name right people.

It's "frankenfeinstein"

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
people are calling mrs feildstien " out of touch " and her husband " an evil bankster " - FFS look in the mirror and tell me who you are " in touch with " and where your moral compass points

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Watch the crazy loon try and ban fire now

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Burn Witch , Burn !

...Ah , Great Movie.......

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Great thread - and to think that sorry excuse for a human being takes herself and her agendas seriously.....

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Well here you go....
... proof there is no God.

If anyone needs proof of what the "anti-establishment, anti-government, anti-authority" hippies' establishment, government and authority wanted to do and has accomplished, look no further than California.

edit on 11/12/2013 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I guess taxes in California will be going up, by about 6.3 million.

As for the cause?

Rumour has it, that is where Obama kept his pants.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I believe this happened right after her... Let Them Eat Cake! speech, heard that didn't go over well.

The french didn't send us any guillotines did they?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

5.5 million hits?!

I hope we don't get targeted now

Another thought: When the NSA spying thing broke, she was the NSA's bigest cheerleader. Then a week or two back, she reversed course and started beating up the NSA publically. Then her house burns down. Hmmm....

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Zanti Misfit
reply to post by Bassago

Burn Witch , Burn !

...Ah , Great Movie.......

I thought it was the Witch-Hag of Angmar...

Here's a shot of her looking over the walls of the compound.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
As a typical Jew watch her now consider herself to be a "halocaust" survivor and demand payment from Germany.

edit on 12-11-2013 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Liquesence

A lot of people are disgusted.
I feel that elected officials should be paid no more than the average constituant in their district. It would give them incentive to make their district better.

That is not happening. We don't live in a Republic or a Democracy what the USA has become is a Psycopathy. There are tests to determine who has more psycopathic/sociopathic or just plain evil traits than the average person and a person with more than their share of these traits should be grouped with others of their ilk and not allowed to prey (IMO -Not allowed to breed either but that would be eugenics ) on the 'nicer' societal groupings.

Yes there would be different heirchies of 'nice' ( I believe is the nicest group would be named Canada and the most evil group would be called Washington DC)

But the world is not perfect and it will not happen but I can daydream about such a world.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
LOL !!!!!

That is all.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Bassago
In the "It couldn't happen to a nicer person" category poor Dianne Feinstein's DC house caught on fire but apparently she's safe.

Emergency personnel respond to house fire at Dianne Feinstein’s DC compound

Emergency crews extinguished a house fire at the Washington, D.C. compound of California Sen. Dianne Feinstein on Wednesday afternoon, according to local officials and an on-scene witness.

A D.C. police spokesman confirmed to The Daily Caller that there had been a house fire at the “Willow Oaks” location – 3300 Nebraska Avenue NW — and had blocked off the street Monday afternoon. Tweets from the department noted that the fire had been contained.

The home is owned by her investment banker husband, Richard C. Blum. Washington Life described the home as a 1936 French Renaissance revival estate. Tax records list it as being worth $6.3 million in 2013.

A neighbor described seeing a large number of police and firefighters outside the home shortly before 4 p.m. on Monday. In an interview, the witness said: “She occupies probably a third of the block in a walled-in compound.”

So actually it's more than "just" a house and is referred to as a compound. The house is worth $6.3 million and she owns a third of the block and it's walled in. How nice for her considering the 47 million Americans on food stamps, the homeless veterans, etc, etc.

I only have one question considering the police response and neighborhood lock down. Wonder how the fire started?

I didn't know her job paid so well .

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

beezzer
I guess taxes in California will be going up, by about 6.3 million.

As for the cause?

Rumour has it, that is where Obama kept his pants.

where was romney going to keep his magic underpants?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jaytay

Her husband is a billionaire.

On January 20, 1980, in San Francisco, California, finance capitalist Richard C. Blum (born in 1936) and the ambitious Democratic Party politician Dianne Feinstein (born 1933) were married in a wedding ceremony at San Francisco City Hall.

They exemplify power as it is now wielded in the higher circles of the class system of the U.S. today, and illustrate well the dismal results of this system. This system is best characterized as a plutocratic kleptocracy, completely lacking in authentic democracy, operated by and for corporate racketeers, in short, a dictatorship of big capital, the top 1% of wealth holders, which makes up a ruling class.

Source

Guess it's pretty obvious why all the cops showed up and shut down the neighborhood. She's special.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join