It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Highly Disturbing Footage of Detainee Abuses in Afghanistan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Although I'm against toture, the whipping of this Taliban soldier is really not that hard core. Who knows this May have lead to the seizure of a cache of weapons or roadside bombs, IEDs, that may have saved lives for the military, or Afgan civilians. We will never know, but it's very easy to point the finger. Until a IED goes off killing 6 soldiers, then would it have been worth some spankng.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Cheers pal! I'm from Asia and I still remember a friend of mine beating the sh*t out of a special operation policeman while on duty at a midnight new years concert (the cop was on duty). My friend asked for a one on one fight as civilians. Cop's face was squashed. The cop had a nasty habit of kicking n punching young lads in our town while on night duty.

It was hilarious. EVERYONE LOOKS BRAVE AND TOUGH WEARING A UNIFORM AND CARRYING A GUN. We've had our share of armed conflict in our region. Honestly a military guy separated from their flock is a less-than normal entity (the honourable patriotic act).

Its only with the group situation they become hyper and start genocide/rape/torture. Its like every school/college sports team.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
This reminds me of of childhood.
I don't mean to make light of it and all cause yeah it hurt and all, .... but at least there are worse means of "torture"..

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

So some foreign nationals are beating up another foreign national on their soil. What's the big deal?

1. Beatings are a standard part of the penal code in Islamist countries, and routinely happen extra-judicially. This kind of behavior is baked into their religious-political system, and has been for 1400 years.

2. Afghanistan is a sovereign state. The US has no right to interfere with the execution of their laws, which are based in ancient cultural traditions. To suggest that America should is the grossest kind of cultural imperialism.

3. In any event, this is a marked improvement over the previous management.

You have to remember that Afghanistan is a largely illiterate, superstitious culture built on subsistence farming, warlordism, and ancient codes of behavior with brutal discipline. They are not going to behave like a Western democracy with habeas corpus, Miranda warnings, etc. It will take decades of intensive effort to build up the kind of structures and ethos you need to support that sort of culture, if they are willing to do so.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
At least the guy got to keep his head................

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Mercenaries. There was a time that the label was deeply offensive. In the 'murican form of "patriotism" , which is basically white authoritarianism, it's celebrated. In the past, there needed to be a rallying cry or a cause to fight for. It's not the case anymore. It's going to work.

Go to your churches to define the context of the next --in an endless chain of wars.
The strongest survive to write the next edition of the Bible.

Abomination.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

nightstalker78

Ameilia
reply to post by goou111

I'm so shocked the first 3 responses think this is okay.

Beating someone - not okay.

Coward.

Ever heard the saying WAR is hell? It is. It's not for civilian eyes. That's a cake walk.

Your post above says it all. Pack your # up and move. True Americans will thank you.

Bye

edit on 11-11-2013 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

better look up coward you _______ people like you are the reason the rest of the world has no love for america..get it straight now. wtf is the u.s. still doing in alfghanistan anyway..useless bull#

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

It seems our system here in asia works out the same like in the west/america. We elect the same type of leaders to lead our military. And I guess like ours, if you dont elect the same arrogant-capitalistic shills every election, the whole corrupted thing would collapse.
edit on 11-11-2013 by pixelbob because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-11-2013 by pixelbob because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

What a punk! Lmao I have been spanked by far worse than that and my father who is a much bigger man than the guy doing the so called torture wouldn't let up. Cry else where. This is a group of individuals that still think stoning people is ok. I'll take a lashing any day over being stoned. Lets blow up children after we brainwash them because we are too spineless to do it ourselves!! For anybody especially the Rolling Stones to give this attention to this fellow is ridiculous. I can not believe people are willing to feel that this is inhumane. Rolling Stones has gone down hill. These are the people that cut heads off of other men and rape little girls and all sorts of horrible crimes against humanity. A spanking is a spanking. Who f*ing cares if the dude got whipped, he could have had it a lot worse. He wouldn't hesitate shooting you or your children so why the hell would we care over him crying like a b.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

So some foreign nationals are beating up another foreign national on their soil. What's the big deal?

Judging by the footage I'd say the Americans in the room are the ones that delivered this man to his torturers. Note the surgeon gloves on the dude in American camo. What are those for?

For (mis)handling suspects? He is also recording the event.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidWalker

I'm from India and ive got muslims as neighbours. Please cut out the stoning/rape references. Just like you have the fundies baptist preachers doing their stuff, same with the muslims. There's the radical bunch.

Regarding the crusades, you can thank zionist propaganda shills for blaming the muslims. In reality it was just DICK fear, either the christians or the muslims had the bigger dick (you can make out from the rape statistics for both sides).

The allied british, american, russian raped more than 3 million women during the ww2 fall of berlin. European pillaged/raped/slaughtered millions of native american indian women children duuring christopher columbus conquest into the free world. BUT IT SEEMS THE VICTORS WRITE HISTORY.

Pleasr dont connect the words muslims and extremists together. Im from Asia and i have a number of close muslim folks as friends and hundreds of muslim acquaintances. Im not muslim myself. And the non-extremist muslims i meet everyday also hang out/meet in large community groups. They also live in separate residential blocks. No stonings/beheadings out of the ordinary.

The crazy Muslims you see on tv are the ones who are specifically brainwashed/trained by terrorist groups/schools. Or are paid/supported by WAR INC. the bankers/oil/military/mega construction war racketeers in the west and middle east.

Note where u get ur daily news from and find out who owns them. Or make a lot of muslim friends from muslim countries.
The room full of guys claiming to be extremists (similar to any conditioned bunch of sheep to be used by some high ranking judas goat employed by a western propagandist).

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
My old man would whip your arse with a switch until it was frazzled close to his hand and then beat you with his fist. I am here to tell you, you will confess to any damn thing under enough pain and fear. I bet this video is the light version also. Everybody will see it and think "Hell, that's just a spanking" but I bet more creative stuff happens with the cameras off.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

gladtobehere
I wont watch it. Have enough trouble watching videos of cops attacking citizens stateside let alone seeing what our government is doing overseas.

Isnt this part of the BS reason that our government gave us for hating Saddam, that he used to torture his own people. The exact same thing our government did to the Iraqis as soon as they got into power (Abu Ghraib).

So whos going to liberate these people from the Americans?

After our government overthrew Iran in 1953, one of the things they did was train their secret (SAVAK) police in torture techniques.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

edit on 11-11-2013 by gladtobehere because: wording

OK these folks been killing each other for thousands of years, they invented torture. Nothing could be done to them they have tried before...

The Bot

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

VoidWalker
reply to post by goou111

What a punk! Lmao I have been spanked by far worse than that and my father who is a much bigger man than the guy doing the so called torture wouldn't let up. Cry else where. This is a group of individuals that still think stoning people is ok. I'll take a lashing any day over being stoned. Lets blow up children after we brainwash them because we are too spineless to do it ourselves!! For anybody especially the Rolling Stones to give this attention to this fellow is ridiculous. I can not believe people are willing to feel that this is inhumane. Rolling Stones has gone down hill. These are the people that cut heads off of other men and rape little girls and all sorts of horrible crimes against humanity. A spanking is a spanking. Who f*ing cares if the dude got whipped, he could have had it a lot worse. He wouldn't hesitate shooting you or your children so why the hell would we care over him crying like a b.

yup, same here!

my dad would beat that beater for not doing it right! lol!

too funny.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

hillbilly4rent
. Oh I get, because US soldiers are observing the punishment its the US's fault.

"All it takes for evil to succede is for good men to do nothing"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join