It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry speculates that Russia or Cuba may have killed JFK

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry has maybe stirred up a hornet's nest by speculating that Russia or Cuba may have had something to do with Lee Harvey Oswald killing President Kennedy. Kerry says that he has doubts about the Warren Commission finding that Oswald acted along, saying that he may have killed him alone but thinking aloud, it seemed, that Russia or Cuba may have been handling Oswald.

trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com... Dallasnews.com

So who believes that Lee Harvey Oswald didn’t act alone in the assassination of John F. Kennedy? Turns out, Secretary of State John Kerry. According to CNN and the Daily Mail newspaper, Kerry told NBC’s Tom Brokaw for a piece on 50th anniversary of the JFK assassination: “To this day, I have serious doubts that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.”

“I certainly have doubts that he was motivated by himself, I mean I’m not sure if anybody else was involved — I don’t go down that road with respect to the Grassy Knoll theory and all that — but I have serious questions about whether they got to the bottom of Lee Harvey Oswald’s time and influence from Cuba and Russia,” Kerry said.

Kerry dismisses the idea that CIA or the government was involved. But he said Russians and the Cubans might have been. “I think he (Oswald) was inspired somewhere by something.”

I don't doubt he questions the accepted theory, but wonder if he's saying those exact words to push a finger into Russia's eye after the Snowden situation. For the Secretary of State of the United States to say that Russia and/or Cuba may have been behind the killing of a beloved U.S. president had to be thought out beforehand, don't you think? If he was just shooting the breeze, then he should have waited until his Vice Presidential term is over in 2024.

edit on 10-11-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
mash potato face is a moron.

LBJ was behind all of it, and their is plenty of evidence out there to show he was the mastermind.

after all he had the most to gain by killing him.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Not surprising that a Bones Man would make a comment about JFK at this time .I read a interesting article the other day and thought I would give a link to it .The author David Talbot has at the end of the piece some good sources for anyone interested in the subject of JFK the USA's best President as far as I am concerned .. www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

bjax9er

LBJ was behind all of it, and their is plenty of evidence out there to show he was the mastermind.

LBJ didn't get anything compared to the Federal Reserve. JFK signed an executive order shutting it down. Executive Order 11110

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

That's interesting you mentioned the Skull and Bones connection to Kerry, one of its members. So not only would he be privy to classified data by heading up the U.S. State Department, but he would have his entire network of bonesmen to the group inside information during the decades since JFK's murder. He is going to have to clarify, backtrack, or at least give a longer explanation for his, to say the least, undiplomatic remarks.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I've been watching this Documentary, about half thru. Interesting.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Who the hell cares what John Kerry thinks?
I'm more surprised he spoke of it at all than he points the finger somewhere than at elements in this country.

My theory on JFK is that it was a confluence of things that did him in.
He was well received by the public....so yeah, he sorta doesn't fit the current mold of tyrannical government.

1. Vietnam
2. Fed Reserve
3. Independent thinker in office

4. He gotsta go.
5. The CIA is good at this ish. Call them.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Yup. The fired-by-Kennedy sociopath and very pissed-off Allen Dulles would have known more about the details than anyone.

It's also significant to note that anytime anyone asked a penetrating question to the Warren Commission, Dulles interrupted and/or changed the subject in ways that boggle any sense of intellect or decency...unless one was guilty as sin.

Of course he wasn't the sole architect...it was a conspiracy after all.

Allen Dulles - Criminal, Assassin by Proxy, Sociopath, Nazi Sympathizer, International Banker, Traitor

Kerry...what an amoral sleazebag.

edit on 10-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
For goodness sake, that day in Dallas was like a convention, and everybody knew everybody else. Even Abraham Zapruder, with the best seat in town would pass as a dancing Israeli, and he knew Oswald.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
looks like a disinformation campaign, and at an opportune time, like most of them are orchestrated. Being a bonesman, means to me that he knows exactly what happened, and as bonesmen stick together like epoxy, the last thing they want is the real information to get legs.

Fact is, with all the information that has come out, it's about to get legs again, and they are worried about that. The recent book by Shenon "A Cruel and Shocking Act: The Secret History of the Kennedy Assassination" also falls way short of providing explainable arguments to the latest research, and I believe it as well, is a disinformation work, most likely influenced by bonesmen and other PTB that still have a lot to lose if the actual scenario gets loose.

The only way we are going to get to the bottom of this is if we all demand it. Solidarity in this by all of us that have been wondering about and researching this assasination, would be the only match for what these people will do to keep it secret forever.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I don't even bother researching this anymore. He was killed by elements of his own Government. Simple as that.

Anyone thinking that new information is gonna break this one open while perps are still alive is deluding themselves. If freakin' John Goddamn Kerry is speaking on it and pointing the finger elsewhere, you have your new "official story" and any investigation done will do absolutely nothing to challenge public perception. Worst case scenario is you really could get yourself killed with this one.

Look at the latest big con on the American people - September 11, 2001.
The JFK assassination happened 50 years ago, and AT WORST the Gov is just gonna spinn a new story. Does anyone actually believe they are gonna catch them red handed in the murder of 3,500 citizens, heist of trillions of dollars, and subsequent complicity of global war equating to millions of more lives lost?
Hell no. They will kill you in an instant. If you have solid info, do yourself a favor and don't post it on ATS like a freakin' idiot. Set up an insurance option of some sort and expose it to the entire world.

Internet warriors won't get it done.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
did Kerry just get around to watching Oliver Stone's "JFK"? the standard garden variety theories of the assassination already suggest this. the available video footage clearly shows that the limo driver turned and delivered the kill shot. as far as why he did that, the possibilities are many. did Kennedy oppose Operation Northwoods? push for Alien Disclosure? whatever the reason, they killed his brother and his son too. must be pretty important.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Aleister
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry has maybe stirred up a hornet's nest by speculating that Russia or Cuba may have had something to do with Lee Harvey Oswald killing President Kennedy.

I can't help but wonder if kerry has gotten into wild bills CIA stash.

People of this caliber are really an embarrassment in a nation like ours. Sheesh, I would not give 50 cents for our entire executive, legislative and judicial branches.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Sure, the Communists killed the one US President who truly wanted peace with them.

That makes sense.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

JayinAR
I don't even bother researching this anymore. He was killed by elements of his own Government. Simple as that.

Anyone thinking that new information is gonna break this one open while perps are still alive is deluding themselves. If freakin' John Goddamn Kerry is speaking on it and pointing the finger elsewhere, you have your new "official story" and any investigation done will do absolutely nothing to challenge public perception. Worst case scenario is you really could get yourself killed with this one.

Look at the latest big con on the American people - September 11, 2001.
The JFK assassination happened 50 years ago, and AT WORST the Gov is just gonna spinn a new story. Does anyone actually believe they are gonna catch them red handed in the murder of 3,500 citizens, heist of trillions of dollars, and subsequent complicity of global war equating to millions of more lives lost?
Hell no. They will kill you in an instant. If you have solid info, do yourself a favor and don't post it on ATS like a freakin' idiot. Set up an insurance option of some sort and expose it to the entire world.

Internet warriors won't get it done.

I politely disagree that the Internet will not be the venue that brings out the truth in this. It is all we have, and the only means to see the viewpoints of other and corroborate as a mass.

I do agree about what you say about the danger of personally dropping specific revelations and elaborating on them. This kind of info has to be handled by a massive collaboration with no specific names. I do not know how that will be done, but I am confident , that in the future we will finally find a way. The research on this has to, and will continue because it has such a powerful and important potential outcome: Truth.

I also agree that it most likely will not happen until every living soul that had a part in it, has departed this world. Sad as that may be.
edit on 10-11-2013 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

buster2010

bjax9er

LBJ didn't get anything compared to the Federal Reserve. JFK signed an executive order shutting it down. Executive Order 11110

This conspiracy theory is the dumbest one. JFK was trying to phase out use of silver certificates in favor of federal reserve notes because the price of silver was high on account of industrial use.

The executive order was a technicality for the transition period and is not important.

If JFK wanted to reign-in power of the Federal Reserve he firstly would do much more than something this trivial and he would engage in a political campaign to gain support in Congress---because it is Congress and not the President who actually has the most authority because Congress passed the enabling legislation which delineates the powers of the Fed. If Congress wanted the Fed to go away, it just needed to pass a law.

The Fed is full of nerds and bankers, not the assasinating type. The real power & money is in private banks.

If you're looking for suspects for JFK's murder, think about who had motive, means, and personality to do so.

a) Mafia. Yup. Criminal murderers, angry about RFK siccing the FBI on them.
b) KGB & Castro. Yup, criminal murderers, angry about well all that Cold War & freedom stuff.
c) Fed. Bankers interested in financial prosperity and deregulation. Huh?

edit on 10-11-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

mbkennel

buster2010

bjax9er

This conspiracy theory is the dumbest one. JFK was trying to phase out use of silver certificates in favor of federal reserve notes because the price of silver was high on account of industrial use.

The executive order was a technicality for the transition period and is not important.

If JFK wanted to reign-in power of the Federal Reserve he firstly would do much more than something this trivial and he would engage in a political campaign to gain support in Congress---because it is Congress and not the President who actually has the most authority because Congress passed the enabling legislation which delineates the powers of the Fed. If Congress wanted the Fed to go away, it just needed to pass a law.

The Fed is full of nerds and bankers, not the assasinating type. The real power & money is in private banks.

If you're looking for suspects for JFK's murder, think about who had motive, means, and personality to do so.

a) Mafia. Yup. Criminal murderers, angry about RFK siccing the FBI on them.
b) KGB & Castro. Yup, criminal murderers, angry about well all that Cold War & freedom stuff.
c) Fed. Bankers interested in financial prosperity and deregulation. Huh?

Sorry, but you don't have a clue.
Ben Bernanke was just labeled as the fifth (I think) most powerful man on the the planet and I was shocked he wasn't higher on the list.

Be careful or you'll be outed.

ETA: the Fed is responsible for regulating and printing the world's reserve currency.
To say that they aren't players is absolute insanity.

edit on 10-11-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Crumbs been thrown to the masses with no basis in fact imo.
I think the truth of the Kennedy matter is likely something that very
few have considered to date.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
To try to get back on topic, I wonder if Kerry alerted Russia that he was going to say what he did. It was for a prerecorded interview with Tom Brokow, so knowing he had said it he might have had to contact one of the Russian diplomats and explained. If not, it's more of a shot from the bow, so he probably did talk to them before it became public. Cuba, I doubt it. The U.S. has been waiting for the Castro brothers to die ever since Kennedy was in power, and I doubt if the State Department alerts them to coming criticism.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Genghis Khan anyone?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join