John Kerry speculates that Russia or Cuba may have killed JFK

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I haven't seen any blowback on this from Russia or Cuba, or much discussion in the U.S. news media. Maybe Kerry's surmising will be mentioned further as November 22 approaches.
edit on 11-11-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
John 'Winter Soldier' Kerry .... either he's really stupid or just plain lying again ... or both.
It was Johnson who set up Kennedy to be killed. It's really obvious.
The 'wink picture' on Air Force One after the swearing in of Johnson seals the deal ....

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Why is it that people accept lone gunman for:
School shootings
Mall Shootings
Airport shootings

But they don't accept it for JFK ???

You were allowed to hang out windows for presidential events back then.
Why the impossible jump to someone with a rifle?

Kerry is a baffoon.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

samkent
Why is it that people accept lone gunman for:
School shootings
Mall Shootings
Airport shootings

But they don't accept it for JFK ???

You were allowed to hang out windows for presidential events back then.
Why the impossible jump to someone with a rifle?

Kerry is a baffoon.

JFK was murdered in Dallas, which is the 33rd parallel or very close to it on the world map, see it for yourself. More over, he knew a lot and wanted to go public and revealed about secret societies in this speech: JFK speech on secret societies

Now, the number 33 is of great important in the occult and the Illuminati which is a secret society by the way, the same a Skull & Bones, Knight of Columbus, Knight of Malta, The Jesuits and so on the list is too long for this post.

More over, the man was against the Vietnam war and he went directly against those behind the curtain, "the shadow government" in saying publicly this speech.

If you think I am wrong, then make your own research on this and you might get surprised, a big conspiracy, carefully planned in my honest opinion.

Thruthseek3r

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join