It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry speculates that Russia or Cuba may have killed JFK

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

To be honest I doubt we alerted either country.
US and Russian relations are going South in rapid order lately. I think this Snowden ordeal is a much bigger issue than we can even imagine. I think he has SERIOUS dirt on this Country.

It is definitely a "shot across the bow". Ridiculous that they have to stoop to blatant lies to do so.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Actually there was a book written by a ballistic expert that said two guns two shooters. The fatal shot did not come from Oswald but a secret service agent by the name of Hickey whose AR accidently went off.

When Secret Service Agent Hickey heard the first shot he grabbed his AR flipped off the safety and as he was raising his weapon the car he was holding onto sped up causing him to lose his balance and accidently fire his weapon. The angle of the gunshot wound to Kennedy's head would have been impossible for Oswald to make from his position.. It took an Australian detective to put much of the info together.... So yes there was a cover-up but not what many believe. Before people dismiss this, look at the compelling evidence. JFK the smoking gun.com or the broadcast on Reelz

search.yahoo.com...=A0geuqY5KoBSPy4AQfRXNyoA;_ylu=X3o'___'EzYjNxN2J2BHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDNARjb2xvA2FjMgR2dGlkA01BUDAwNl8x/SIG=11kapeqe9/EXP=1384 159929/**http%3a//www.reelz.com/smokinggun/

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Not going south as much as some think, imnho. Kerry and the Russians pulled off that Syria thing together - turns out Kerry had talked about the idea of letting Syria off the hook if they'd destroy their chemical weapons with Russia before saying it in public in what he tried to make seem like an off-the-cuff remark. Putin and the west aren't on the friendliest public terms, and Snowden apparently irked lots of the players, yet the big boys play nice because all the chips are on the table all the time.
edit on 10-11-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

727Sky
Actually there was a book written by a ballistic expert that said two guns two shooters. The fatal shot did not come from Oswald but a secret service agent by the name of Hickey whose AR accidently went off.

When Secret Service Agent Hickey heard the first shot he grabbed his AR flipped off the safety and as he was raising his weapon the car he was holding onto sped up causing him to lose his balance and accidently fire his weapon. The angle of the gunshot wound to Kennedy's head would have been impossible for Oswald to make from his position.. It took an Australian detective to put much of the info together.... So yes there was a cover-up but not what many believe. Before people dismiss this, look at the compelling evidence. JFK the smoking gun.com or the broadcast on Reelz

search.yahoo.com...=A0geuqY5KoBSPy4AQfRXNyoA;_ylu=X3o'___'EzYjNxN2J2BHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDNARjb2xvA2FjMgR2dGlkA01BUDAwNl8x/SIG=11kapeqe9/EXP=1384 159929/**http%3a//www.reelz.com/smokinggun/

Yawn.
Losing a grip on your weapon, discharging it, and having it, by random chance, deliver a fatal shot on the target you are meant to protect is a plot line for a fantasy story.
It isn't even SLIGHTLY believable in the face of other evidence leading up to the incident (the switch of cars for instance).

In this case it would require a perfect storm of coincidences that, on odds, would be comparable to random abiogenesis starting life on planet earth and occurring nowhere else in the Universe.

He was killed BY THIS GOVERNMENT.
Even your evidence states as much.

ETA: furthermore, if that were the case, they would have simply SAID AS MUCH. They would have told everyone it was a tragic accident and shown the video footage to demonstrate it.

Instead, they classified video footage.

edit on 10-11-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

JayinAR

727Sky

Yawn.
Losing a grip on your weapon, discharging it, and having it, by random chance, deliver a fatal shot on the target you are meant to protect is a plot line for a fantasy story.
It isn't even SLIGHTLY believable in the face of other evidence leading up to the incident (the switch of cars for instance).

In this case it would require a perfect storm of coincidences that, on odds, would be comparable to random abiogenesis starting life on planet earth and occurring nowhere else in the Universe.

He was killed BY THIS GOVERNMENT.
Even your evidence states as much.

ETA: furthermore, if that were the case, they would have simply SAID AS MUCH. They would have told everyone it was a tragic accident and shown the video footage to demonstrate it.

Instead, they classified video footage.

edit on 10-11-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

I would have said the same thing if I had not watched the report and their findings. Watch and then get back to me.. It is more plausible than many of the theories especially when the documented actions by the secret service is looked at.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The thing that bothers me is if somebody wanted to kill JFK then WHY DID THEY DO IT AT DEALEY PLAZA in view of potentially millions of americans and a couple dozen or so secret service agents and cops? Doesn't that greatly complicate the assassination? It makes sense if it was someone like Oswald who's only chance to get JFK would be something like him visiting nearby, but if it was our government or some other government, there're far more effective and less visible means to kill someone.

There's lots of evidence implicating Oswald. WTF caused him to brandish a gun in the theatre after the cops were onto him. Why'd he say "Well, it's all over now."? He obviously was hiding something, or he wouldn't have fought the police. Of course, his response in the theatre was tied to the murder of J.D. Tippit, since all indications are he was the murderer. But what caused him to murder Tippit?

Due to the Cold War and the evidence against Oswald and his potential connections with the Soviety Union or Cuba, I think John Kerry is being very reasonable. I only have to wonder if they wanted Oswald to kill JFK or they just simply supported him in the hopes it would cause unrest in the US. It's probable they didn't actually plan for JFK to die or tell Oswald to kill JFK. By distantly supporting anti-US groups they could remove themselves from most of the blame if something bad happened in the US and thus keep on functioning. Taking on more risk wouldn't be worth it.
edit on 10-11-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

KGB & Castro. Yup, criminal murderers, angry about well all that Cold War & freedom stuff.

This is the worst theory, even if I the patsy was made to look like they had some involvement, the simple fact that there is a distinct relation between the first patsy and the USSR (even Cuba) is a clear indication that it wasn't them. In any case killing a president is relatively easy, getting away with it is not, this is why Casto is alive...

The USSR ha no interest in it and Cuba wouldn't do it without their ok, especially in face of the agreement for the removal of the nukes from Cuba. In any case consider that anyone that killed the president would consider in the equation among other things the vice president and the next elections...

PS: Is there any information and clues on the top donors for the vice president and the presidential campaigns ?

edit on 10-11-2013 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
dubya post
edit on 11 10 2013 by caterpillage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

727Sky

Did this "expert" explain the blood puddle on the grassy knoll? Second stray accidental shot? Or yet another magic bullet complete with 90 degree corners and variable velocities?

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

[SNIP] The entire government covered it up. So u r saying that Cuba or Russia runs our government?

It's obviously the CIA that took him out, being that they practically destroy the evidence from his body took off in air force one instantly before anyone can do a autopsy. LBJ had a big role, along with the directer of the CIA which he fired, but LBJ conveniently reinstated him after Kennedy's assassination. It's a inside job he pissed off a lot of people because the government is corrupt to the core.
edit on 11-11-2013 by Gemwolf because: Mod Edit: No need for insults

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

bjax9er
mash potato face is a moron.

LBJ was behind all of it, and their is plenty of evidence out there to show he was the mastermind.

after all he had the most to gain by killing him.

Do not forget Kerry is a Skull & Bones, just as George W. Bush was. Why then would he make such a claim, this is the real question???

Thruthseek3r

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Well, that's all well and good 50 years later....but Oswald didn't kill Kennedy.....so Kerry's not only late to the conspiracy, but he's still got it wrong

edit on Sun Nov 10 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: clarity: subst Kerry for he

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
There's a fairly convincing film documenting the Soviet investigation into the subject. Their goal was to discredit any accusations.

btw- "Lee, meet me up on the 3rd floor when the President drives by, we're gonna heckle the heck out of him!"

Oswald alone arrives on cue, but doesn't notice the planted rifle until he hears shots. The End.
edit on 10-11-2013 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
wasn't Kellerman cia?
if u have too ask who Kellerman is.they have done their job.

maybe he had greer's shoulder too cry on.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This is John Kerry your talking about.

Not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The thing I find most interesting is that Kerry wold even admit that he thinks the government was incompetent with regards to the Warren Commission. It is probably his personal experience with the inside workings of the government that would lead him to think it is likely they got it wrong.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SouthernForkway26

probably his personal experience with the inside workings of the government that would lead him to think it is likely they got it wrong

That is common sense one needs no governmental experience in particular, freaking politicians and the system they ride on...

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Its pretty cool though, hearing a CT backed by a high level source. Conspiracy is nothing but a criminal methodology. When I hear someone deny the existence of that methodology, I assume they are involved in the methodology. When I hear someone deny a particular instance of that methodology, I assume that's just their opinion. In other words, you maybe can trust someone who doesn't believe in your favorite conspiracy theory, but you cannot trust someone who doesn't believe in ANY conspiracy theory. My perspective of Jon Kerry as a human is raised a little bit by hearing he acknowledges the reality of conspiracies.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bjax9er

LBJ was behind all of it, and their is plenty of evidence out there to show he was the mastermind.

The Government's based own evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join