It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forcing the Second Coming

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Forcing the Second Coming

The whole thing about wanting to force the Second Coming really reveals
the sick mind-set of certain individuals in power.

This is one example of the "Armageddon Script" I've talked about
in other threads.

Of course if their efforts don't produce the desired result, the folks in
question will probably 'start without God' to get their way.

KPB

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Pfft. Just look at the god they worship. If that doesn't tell you anything, you need glasses.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Hmmm there was thread that talks about how Ted Cruz's dad said his son was anointed by God which makes me fear how many theocrats are there in power

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

starwarsisreal

Hmmm there was thread that talks about how Ted Cruz's dad said his son was anointed by God which makes me fear how many theocrats are there in power

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yep

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Of course if their efforts don't produce the desired result, the folks in
question will probably 'start without God' to get their way.

I thought we'd already established that they lack initiative...?

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
From the link:

Next week, former President George W. Bush is scheduled to keynote a fundraiser in Irving, Texas, for the Messianic Jewish Bible Institute, a group that trains people in the United States, Israel, and around the world to convince Jews to accept Jesus as the Messiah. The organization's goal: to "restore" Israel and the Jews and bring about about the second coming of Christ.

Of course this was offered while he was president:

President George Bush has claimed he was told by God to invade Iraq and attack Osama bin Laden's stronghold of Afghanistan as part of a divine mission to bring peace to the Middle East, security for Israel, and a state for the Palestinians.

www.independent.co.uk...

I don't see any "peace in the middle east" or security for Israel. I see more death and wanton destruction. I don't even see the actions and behaviors of this negative polraity to be an attempt at "forcing the second coming", rather I see them/he as someone who has embraced his role of "negative polarity" and is in fact reinforcing the inevitable - the destruction of this world age.

All that being said, Bush never struck me as the type of intellectual that one would want to confide "real" secrets with.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Meaning no disrespect to Mr. PrettyBear, but this is a disgusting topic. I'm not saying it's a bad thread or a poor subject, but it is a disgusting topic. All that lies down this road of discussion is every reason we have to doubt the security of our future and well-being. I hope you guys are ready...
edit on 9-11-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I'm not sure they're really doing the forcing of the second coming, or Et intervention. I think its like Rauni Kilde said, too many humans (not saying we're overpopulated, we could all have our own mini farms, aquaponics, and clean energy and there were be plenty of wilderness left), but too many who might wake up so they lose their control. Thats what this is all about.

They want the power and the reigns And the money.

So, what they're doing, seems to be a plan to depopulate the middle class, and they want to do a variety of things to satisfy all avenues, all beliefs. For science and more aware, its cycles and cosmic events and kill shots, and asteroids. For others its mistakes in GMO and accidents with oil and nuclear energy. And for another set, its BIBLICAL END TIMES. That way, while billions die off, they won't attack the TRUE PERPS.

They are very worried we'll get it, and come after them in large numbers.

They're covering all the different angles to try and prevent large numbers coming after them. They can handle small groups coming aware and just label them terrorists or conspiracy nuts, but its the masses and large numbers, who might suddenly become aware.
edit on 9-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

AfterInfinity
Meaning no disrespect to Mr. PrettyBear, but this is a disgusting topic. I'm not saying it's a bad thread or a poor subject, but it is a disgusting topic. All that lies down this road of discussion is every reason we have to doubt the security of our future and well-being. I hope you guys are ready...

I welcome the topic and it is one that is probably of the utmost importance.

If we have world leaders who themselves claim to be encouraging or forcing the second coming, we as a people need to understand what there interpretation of that is and what they think they are capable of doing to bring it forth.

And it is also important to have a discussion on the likihood or probability TPTB are willing to "go it alone" without the almighty as KPB alludes to at the end of the OP...what a scary thought.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Anyone who wants to force the 2nd coming is no Christian.

It's in god time not ours, trying to force it is akin to abandoning all faith in gods word and thinking that you can make god do something.

Do not test The Lord . Comes to mind for one.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I thought we'd already established that they lack initiative...?

Please link where this "royal we" have established this?

But the criminally insane leaders of our world aren't unified..
some have brains like wilted carrots while others have
initiative.

I personally do not think that the 'PTB' is some global, unified
cult. Anyone as sick and twisted as the PTB members wouldn't
play well with others, even their own kind.

KPB

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
By the way, they could very well instigate the second coming nonetheless. 2 ways: one intervention may happen, though with missing time we may not even be aware of it. And the second, many do wake up and start to shine love and Christ is formed within them, with the Light Beings/Angels and Christ leading the way of inspiring and intervening. The more good people do, the more help and goodness comes in. The more they wake up ,the more Christ is formed within them. We could cycle this up with help from on High and Christ Yeshua and the army of Good Angels, Light Beings, and Family.

I hope all their bad actions and conniving results in a wide awake, soul aware, gifted and empowered population.

I agree with Rauni Kilde too, when she speaks of the power of our intention and Love as the force we need to use, and direct to them and to each other, and to the oceans, planet, nature.
edit on 9-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Please link where this "royal we" have established this?

*sigh* You got me. I take it back. The people in your op are the most ballsy bunch on the planet. Without them, we couldn't have gotten anywhere. I mean, it's not like they sit and just pray every time they want something, right? It's not like they depend on some invisible guy in the sky to make everything alright.

...oh, wait...

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Well the anti-Christ will be the next savior to show up ...We in our time may get to see this creature who ever he is ..interesting times ....peace

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

AfterInfinity

In my view, the great majority of topics on ATS are "disgusting",
if not to me, then the someone else. That doesn't mean we
shouldn't discuss them.

When I was born into the world, I wanted everyone to be honest,
caring, problem-solvers, who didn't have tiny closed minds, but
wanted to learn.

From my perspective at least, all of the world's problems could
be solved by an average eight year old child from another world;
but of course that would require that people listen to said
eight year old child, which is not currently part of human nature.

That is in fact the core problem -- people don't listen to experts
on various subjects --- they'd rather listen to some drunk
shepherd with a 75 IQ from the distant past (as an example).

KPB

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Well .. this is from 'Mother Jones' which is notoriously biased, so I went and pulled up the Messianic Jewish Bible Institute website to see what they had to say.

- They are not trying to 'force the second coming'.
At least, not according to them. Here is what they have to say -

Messianic Jewish Bible Website

Vision - The vision of the MJBI is to bring Jewish people into a personal relationship of faith with Yeshua the Messiah, knowing their acceptance will eventually mean life from the dead (Romans 11:15).

MISSION - The MJBI equips leaders who will establish Messianic Jewish congregations and ministries in Jewish communities worldwide. Additionally, the MJBI seeks to equip the Church in its responsibility to take the Good News to the Jew first (Romans 1:16). Like Paul, the MJBI helps educate Christians in their role to provoke the Jewish people to jealousy and thus save some of them (Romans 11:11-14).

There wasn't anything about 'forcing the second coming' (or anything close to it) that I could see. It looks like they are HEAVY into evangelization of the Jews so that they can 'be saved' when Christ does return. And I do mean HEAVY EVANGELIZATION. WOW.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Well .. this is from 'Mother Jones' which is notoriously biased

One person's biased is another person's un-biased. But I'm
pleased you did research.. it's good to keep posters honest.

I myself have seen many awesome articles on Mother Jones.

I could find 50 similar links for you to research, if I had a
mind to. It's all over the web.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I thought I made it clear that my point wasn't to "not discuss it". Never posted those words. But now I'm kinda wondering where this thread is supposed to be going. What's the point in hashing this? It's already been hashed. This is a rehash of a rehash. What are you looking for?

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Have you ever read "Thy Will Be Done:Conquest of the Amazon" by Colby and Dennett?
Great book, out about fifteen twenty years ago. The authors chronicle the life and work of a Christian linguist who wanted to help usher in the Messiah. He took the passage where it says something like all the people of the world will have heard the word.

Well, he thinks about all the people in central and south America who are beyond the messages reach, so he heads off to the jungles to contact some of the lost tribes down there. He learns the languages of a few of these tribes and then preaches the word to them.

But he realizes that there are to many of them so he comes back to the US and sets up a training center for other evangelical linguists who go through his training and one after another, they fan out into the whole continent to learn languages and preach.

Well, thats all fine and peachy. Stalwart and courageous, perserverent. Good traits in a pioneer. But the other side of that coin though is that along the way this guy begins forging bonds with Big Oil, Big Rubber, Big Sugar and Big Big. In his zealousness, his linguist teams form the spear head for the advancing corporations into the Amazon and throughout South America, working not only for God but for Big Exploitation as well.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

TerryMcGuire
working not only for God but for Big Exploitation as well.

There's a difference?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join