It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justin Bieber. Why so much hatred?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

I'm afraid I can't shoot a video of my performance right now, but go ahead and show me yours!
I will critique it with my simonesque honesty.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

might take a day or two

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I cant stand his music and his personality comes off as a fake douchebag.
If people are allowed to love a "star" people should be allowed to hate on them.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tehdouglas

agreed

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The Anne Frank thing kinda pissed me off.

Besides that its pretty much jealousy!

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Oh it sounds like you buy into all the PR.
Besides do you really think kids care about lyrics? JB is aimed at kids, girls with crushes.

How successful are these # bands you posted?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Justin bieber???? who is he?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

tehdouglas
If people are allowed to love a "star" people should be allowed to hate on them.

Indeed you are entitled to hate or dislike.

All celebrities are fakes!

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

tehdouglas

Because of what I perceive as unwarranted knee-jerk reaction hatred, I actually respect him.

Though I've always been one not to fly with the flock I suppose..

My musical taste is more rugged,
Megadeath, Metallica, Ozzy, Love Steve Earl, Fleetwood mac....I play a lot of guitar and love to crank it.

I don't listen to Bieber but what I gather is Everyone who is anyone on the music scene respects him.

Apparently Miley Cirus doesn't though...

edit on 5-11-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

successful enough to tour globally like joy division
45 grave

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

rockoperawriter
reply to post by violet

might take a day or two

You said this would be "real quick".
Maybe you better not make promises you can't keep.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

canucks555
reply to post by Tucket

That's my point.
Regardless of talent, Cobain was a junky.

Sorry if that rustles your Jimmies..

Your post made no sense to me. Cobain was not a bad boy. If you would've said Junky to begin with, I wouldn't have replied. I do think some peoples negative of views of Bieber are based on perceiving him as a fake Bad Boy, not a Junky. Give him a few years, he ll probably be a junky...just like Vanilla Ice.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

i've got band practice today. might have something tonight

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

rockoperawriter
reply to post by violet

successful enough to tour globally like joy division
45 grave

I'm questioning their success because I've never heard of them!
The joy division is good drumming but the singing is #

If this is a rock band challenge, show better than led zeppelin or in the case of that female ... Heart or Stevie Nicks.

However this challenge was to show me an entertainer better than MJ.
edit on 5-11-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Is he a girl in boys clothing?

I have no idea what songs he/she sings, but I genuinely thought that the person concerned was a female?

Does that make me cool or uncool?

Does it matter?

At the end of the day, why do people get so worked up about something that doesn't really matter. If you don't like his/her songs and singing, then don't listen to it...

What is the point of taking notice of someone that is not worth noticing? Move on and listen to something good, or at least something that you actually like...

The more that people listen to this bubblegum crap, conveyor belt music and buy into it, the worse the music industry will become....

Gosh, I have even bored myself now...

I'm off for a pooh...........

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

What instrument do you play?
Do you sing?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

this is how people who aren't opera singers sound without vocoders
i'll take don giovanni any day

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

I care not about his music/fame one bit.

And i think it just totally lacks dignity to get bothered about the music that little girls listen to. It pretty much means that you are turning into your Dad, and not in a good way.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It's funny how much people claim he uses autotune and the various dumb reasons as to why they hate the kid...

First off, he does not use auto tune as much as stated in this thread. Being personal friends with Justin's friend Christian, I know for a fact that Bieber is a great family friend to them and does a LOT to give back to the world. He is in the DR (Dominican Republic) at the moment helping those in need, he started a fundraiser called "Pencils of Promise" to help those in need of education who cannot afford it, and is overall a giving guy!

I said this to somebody else the other day... Nobody has ever given a justifiable reason as to why Bieber "sucks" or why they "hate him". All they say is "He's a dbag, he's a b*tch, he can't sing, he has no talent" ... Well let me tell you otherwise. He CAN sing, and sing very well! Listen to him sing A cappella, watch his dancing that he practices on the daily, in which you can witness him dance on stage or his music videos.

He does not "act ghetto" either. He is simply taking a step into the fashion industry and likes to dress with an urban appeal at most. It's just a lot of you are so seasoned into the "polo shirts, khaki's, suits, etc..." dressing fad that you aren't open to other modes of fashion that plenty of other people wear.

It is HIGHLY obvious this whole "hating Justin Bieber" thing is a fad and people hopping on the bandwagon because their friends are doing it, in which they do it because their friends do it. It's a never ending cycle!

His latest track he is featured in by Maejor Ali Ft. Justin Bieber & Juicy J is really well-made and he is making great friends with artists high-up in the music industry making hundreds of thousands of dollars from performing shows for their fans.

Justin is very talented, and continues to up his game, and has broad talents with musical instruments. The kid can play the acoustic guitar very well, very talented on a piano, and can play the drums like a BEAST!

And to whoever called him a "pussy", how about you try standing in front of an audience of hundreds of thousands of people with their attention solely on you, and see how you handle yourself.

Justin is 20 yrs old, and simply growing up like all of us had to at his age. I'm sure most of us were little rebels back then, I sure was. He is basically a young Robin Thicke & Justin Timberlake mixed with a little Usher. He is making more money than all of us for a reason, and it's not because "Illuminati" or some crap. Just because somebody is making a lot of money, does not make them "puppets". But, this is the internet so believe what you want.

He has donated more money to charities all across the world to less fortunate people than all of us had, so until you can match him on that, you have no room to talk that Justin Bieber is a "pussy", a "dbag", and a "little b*tch".

Cheers.
~Stevie

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Thanks for your input Atlanta.

Like I said before I don't listen to most of his stuff, but have never really had a reason to dislike him as a person or a musician.
He's a good kid, I can see it.
There is no justification for hating on someone for no good reason.

cheers, great post

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join