It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justin Bieber. Why so much hatred?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

canucks555
I saw Bieber on t.v a few years ago performing Let it Be on piano, (New years eve gig)
-was actually pretty damn good.
-But other than that I haven't listened to his music. Pretty hard to get away from the press that he receives though, both good and bad.

What I don't understand is the outright hatred people have for this young guy.
Is it justified? Is it a "fad" to hate him? Is it jealousy?

If I don't hate the Biebs, does that make me somehow inferior to cool folks?

It's not as though people just disapprove of him,
People Hate him.

Do people have justification for this behavior?

Go!

edit on 5-11-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

I know!!!!

He's the Biebster!

What does he do again?

Å99

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

iPutAtlantaOnMyBack
Nobody has ever given a justifiable reason as to why Bieber "sucks" or why they "hate him".

Oh please. 'justifiable' ??? People can dislike Bieber for whatever reason they want. His girly clothes or his fascination with his own hair or not liking his 'singing' or because he hangs out with 'tough black guys' trying to get some street cred (ridiculous) .. or because he does drugs A LOT ... or because he arrogantly drives reckless through neighborhoods ... or because he pisses in mop buckets ... or because he spits on people ... whatever the reason. No one has to find things that fit your 'justifiable' level. Everyones 'justifiable' level is different.

He does not "act ghetto" either.

OH YES HE DOES. Don't even try to spin that here. I've seen the TMZ videos and photos. He is trying to gain 'street cred'. It's absurd.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   

FlyersFan

iPutAtlantaOnMyBack
Nobody has ever given a justifiable reason as to why Bieber "sucks" or why they "hate him".

Oh please. 'justifiable' ??? People can dislike Bieber for whatever reason they want. His girly clothes or his fascination with his own hair or not liking his 'singing' or because he hangs out with 'tough black guys' trying to get some street cred (ridiculous) .. or because he does drugs A LOT ... or because he arrogantly drives reckless through neighborhoods ... or because he pisses in mop buckets ... or because he spits on people ... whatever the reason. No one has to find things that fit your 'justifiable' level. Everyones 'justifiable' level is different.

OH YES HE DOES. Don't even try to spin that here. I've seen the TMZ videos and photos. He is trying to gain 'street cred'. It's absurd.

What? Wait...so you're saying he's kicking beatches to the kerb, hangin' with his homies in the crib and popping caps in donkeys?

Its the biebster!
(I still wanna know what the hell he does)

Å99
edit on 6-11-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

akushla99

FlyersFan

iPutAtlantaOnMyBack

What? Wait...so you're saying he's kicking beatches to the kerb, hangin' with his homies in the crib and popping caps in donkeys?

Its the biebster!

Å99

Oh...right (I just watched 30 seconds of a video)...I think Pop ate itself in the 90's...now it's regurgitating what it ate...

Gotta hate the Bieb...

...actually that was all a bit unkind...

Gotta 'dislike' the Bieb...

Å99

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

akushla99

Go here - TMZ
Do a search for Beiber.

You'll see footage of him pee'n in a mop bucket; being carried on the shoulders of his man-groupies up the Great Wall of China; visiting a whore house in South America; spitting on people; his drug use; his obsession with taking off his shirt and trying to look 'street' with a bunch of huge black guys; him and his hair and his pouty girl lips; his visit to the Anne Frank house and his comments; etc etc.

You wanna' know about Justine and her exploits? TMZ has it.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

He's talented,

So are circus dogs...I still wouldn't want one humping my leg.

He's got good looks,

Only if you're the sort who prefers their men look more like women.

He's more accomplished than us

You have either set the bar far too low or never accomplished any goals you set for yourself.

He's Canadian

As a Canadian, allow me to say this is absolutely meaningless.

He gives more money to charities than either you or I

He HAS give to charity to make up for the fact that he spits and unrinates on his fans. Has no respect for anyone or anything that isn't "swag". Rich people have to hide money from the taxman and charities are a great way to do that. David Rockafeller ALSO gives to charities and he's total filth.

He's respected in the music world

Not by anyone with REAL talent. Lil Wayne high-fiving Beiber is just one talentless ego stroking another talentless ego. He doesn't need YOU stroking it as well.

He has never done wrong to me or anyone I know

So spitting on people, public lewdness, reckless endangerment with his aluminum foil car trying to break the sound barrier through residential areas and menacing or threatening others of differing opinion or simply for having a camera sounds like a role model to you? Seriously?

He doesn't do hard drugs

So "purple drank" doesn't register as a drug to you? Do you even KNOW what Oxycodone is?

I could go on

So could I...but I'm hoping you won't.

-Amitabha-

edit on 6-11-2013 by Eryiedes because: Typo

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Well, I AM CANADIAN! < Molson
and here is my opinion.

Anyway, first, he never went to fame like any normal people do, he got fame thru YouTube.(maybe jealously here)

He turned into a jackass once he got money. Speeding, holding traffic(ON PURPOSE because someone honked), spitting out the balcony like people below are subhuman.

Other things like doing drugs, showing off guns, like it makes him cool, remember, the people who watch have not even hit puberty yet.

yes he does some good things, but that does NOT give him permission to be a superior jackass or look at others as inferior.

His talents are just mediocre but it gets blown to proportion and exaggerated because of his fame.

Did someone say he is a good looking man? are you f'in serious? a man who has not broken his voice that looks feminine is the ideal man? i forgot which age we live in. We are doomed.
edit on 11/6/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

FlyersFan

akushla99

Go here - TMZ
Do a search for Beiber.

You'll see footage of him pee'n in a mop bucket; being carried on the shoulders of his man-groupies up the Great Wall of China; visiting a whore house in South America; spitting on people; his drug use; his obsession with taking off his shirt and trying to look 'street' with a bunch of huge black guys; him and his hair and his pouty girl lips; his visit to the Anne Frank house and his comments; etc etc.

You wanna' know about Justine and her exploits? TMZ has it.

Thanx FF

But that 30 second grab was enough for me...I still feel positively nauseous...

Å99

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

"Trying to be thug"? Rapper The Game gave Bieber the Hood Pass... Coming from The Game, that's legit. I'm assuming you are not a big fan of hip hop/rap or anything out nowadays in the industry...Sure, Biebs has had his episodes...but we ALL have had our own antics we pulled off that nobody liked at one point. Justin will grow up, and become a Justin Timberlake/Robin Thicke and gain more respect.

"Don't believe me, just watch" ~ Trinidad Jame$

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

Purple Drank is NOT "Oxycodone" buddy. Purple Drank is a combination of Promethazine w/ Codeine. Yellow drank is Tussin, green drank is Promethazine itself, and pink drank is Codeine. Not Oxycodone... But I can see where you get mixed up with that because Oxycodone sounds like Hydrocodone, which can easily be mistaken for Codeine.

There is a whole culture behind "purple drank" or LEAN as I called it when I dabbled in it before becoming sober. All started big in Houston because of DJ Screw, DJ Slim K, and Pimp C. The genre of hip hop called "Chopped n Screwed" was created for folks "leanin" to listen to some slowed down music.

Bro you really need to know what you're talking about before you post it.

And yes, I know LEAN is an opiate. But specifically Oxycodone is not Purple Drank, FYI.
edit on 7-11-2013 by iPutAtlantaOnMyBack because: herp da derp

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

iPutAtlantaOnMyBack
Purple Drank is NOT "Oxycodone" buddy. Purple Drank is a combination of Promethazine w/ Codeine.

100mg of codeine (taken orally) is about equal to 10mg of oxycodone (also taken orally).
They are not the same thing but produce IDENTICAL effects.
Call it whatever you wish but point being, not only is it a drug...it's a hard drug.

-Amitabha-

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
It's considered "cool" to hate Justin Bieber unless you are a female..

Most are just sheep following popular opinion to fit in.

Then some like him to be rebellious (against others).

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

arpgme

...or some couldn't care less and didn't know of him...saw a video, and cared even less...

Å99

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

akushla99

arpgme

...or some couldn't care less and didn't know of him...saw a video, and cared even less...

Å99

I guess that's my category. I don't care either way for his music.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

arpgme

akushla99

arpgme

Å99

I guess that's my category. I don't care either way for his music.

C'mon!!!!!! He's the Biebs!!!!!...biebster, biebmeister, biebalicious biebs!

Å99

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
He is enormously talented. That's the truth. And he was discovered as a complete nobody.
The kid deserves his good fortune but along with it came a lot of abuse and jealousy.

I'm not into his music but it's at least as good as any other pop artist the past 10 years.

Good on him.

As for his craziness. Well go back to the 70s and check out Elton Jon's antics. Or nearly any celebrity for that matter.
Extreme right-braininess (like most talented artsy people) will allow for less rational decision making.

So he's an enormously talented savant. An idiot, of sorts, with extreme talent and associated fame.

Would the world be a better or worse place to lay eggs because of him existing? I don't know.
edit on 8-11-2013 by Atlantican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Atlantican
He is enormously talented. That's the truth. And he was discovered as a complete nobody.
The kid deserves his good fortune but along with it came a lot of abuse and jealousy.

I'm not into his music but it's at least as good as any other pop artist the past 10 years.

Good on him.

As for his craziness. Well go back to the 70s and check out Elton Jon's antics. Or nearly any celebrity for that matter.
Extreme right-braininess (like most talented artsy people) will allow for less rational decision making.

So he's an enormously talented savant. An idiot, of sorts, with extreme talent and associated fame.

Would the world be a better or worse place to lay eggs because of him existing? I don't know.
edit on 8-11-2013 by Atlantican because: (no reason given)

Biebtastic post...really.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Good question. I like to think it is a subconscious rejection of the mass marketed, corporate, autotuned claptrap some people mistakenly call "music", but his behaviour has much to do with it.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Act1Scene1
Good question. I like to think it is a subconscious rejection of the mass marketed, corporate, autotuned claptrap some people mistakenly call "music", but his behaviour has much to do with it.

Are you saying he might be too Biebed up?

Å99

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Here's my opinion (worthless as it may be): He's a mediocre musician who has a terrible attitude and is largely unlikeable by most people who aren't girls ages 11-14.

Have you ever seen any interviews with him? He's kind of a cocky little jerk. There are lots of musicians out there who are much more talented and likeable, but go largely unnoticed yet Bieber gets lots of undue fame.

Just my two cents.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join