It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justin Bieber. Why so much hatred?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by iPutAtlantaOnMyBack

i do. first off all you need is money to give to a charity. every year i see the santa suit with a bucket ringing a bell. second off he can't sing without a vocoder, he dances, great. i will go to a strip club and show you some real dancers. is there a video where he does this?
no then fuch you!

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I don't know but it comes with fame I guess.. The puplic makes and break you that easy.
And if the artist doesnt like that or cant change that he should fire his manager ..

If that doesn't work he could always do a makover change his name to beeper and try again...

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

canucks555
Thanks for your input Atlanta.

Like I said before I don't listen to most of his stuff, but have never really had a reason to dislike him as a person or a musician.
He's a good kid, I can see it.
There is no justification for hating on someone for no good reason.

cheers, great post

edit on 5-11-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

Thank ya! And you're welcome!

Like I said, being personal friends with the kid who grew up with Justin when he moved to Atlanta, he has provided so much to them and other friends. It's been a blessing to know them because they have supported me through my sobriety, even Justin himself has sent me his blessings through my buddy. Justin's gotta great gift and shares it with so many people he doesn't even know on a personal level. Yeah, sure, he's gotten upset or thrown a tantrum here or there, but we ALL have at some point or another.

Bottom line, he's a great kid, whether or not people think he has no respect for others. Thank ya for the compliment

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

You don't have millions on top of millions of dollars to donate to charities and still have money to ball out and have fun like he does. He's got superstar guap.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

canucks555

Drummer Ulrich adds, "I think the kid's really talented and obviously to go through what he's going through at that early age must be a mindf**k. So the fact that he still goes out there and does it, I admire that and I think he's super talented, so I guess I am a Belieber."

www.express.co.uk...

Metallica respects Bieber.

-They don't feel "threatened" by him, and they are one cool music group.

Just sayin..

Omg tallica? The biggest sellouts ever?

That adds no credibility to this little runts talent lol

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
But with Miley Cyrus though....She is on another whole different level...She herself claimed she would never do drugs, now her latest hit "j's on my feet" her famed line goes "in the club, high on purp, with my shades on". She went from respectful actress and singer, to gross and highly untolerable by her once-upon-a-time fans. God Bless her soul...

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Couldn't care less about the Bieb, but have to say all those who feel the need to hate the guy, post the hatin, clearly a bunch of losers.

And Yeah, the kid can sing, and if you can't tell that, you must be tone deaf.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Those who make and write his music are very good at what they do. The sound is what young woman and teens want to hear and the lyrics are very suggestive, speaking to them like he will be loving every single one of them and plus he has the looks to make the spell even more powerful.

He is a product, a commodity. He is not being artistic and expressing the deeper meaning of life or exploring new ways to express art. He is rehashing the same old same old. Take a good looking guy or girl, make them dance and sing with catchy music and voila! You have a star. It's like baking a cake.

Exploiting a little boy like that making him a star so young, totally disconnected from reality. He will never know what it is like to just walk in a park and read a book. Simple little things that we do is what he probably craves because he probably cannot even go out his house without a mob of young unbalanced woman or a big bouncer accompanying him.

Who are your friends?? You manager? Nobody hangs out with you because your rich...They love you....Right? You not fat you just need to work out more.

It reminds me of those crazy mothers who put their little girls in beauty pageants. They completely remove the decision function from their lives, they literally shape them to be what they want: A milk cow.

Sad is what I see...I pray his soul be free from the evil that has corrupted his heart.
edit on 5-11-2013 by bitsforbytes because: I ain't perfect

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
He's a sellout to the machine who got sucked up at an early age, slowly going through the grinding process only to be spit back out at the end like a piece of beef jerky.

Even he hates the sound of his own music.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
1. I can´t stand him
2. His music is crap
3. Biggest belieber is Justin himself.. he should do something to his singing or stop singing which would be even better.
4. Guy is a bad influence
5. He is a bad example and idol for the kids, drugs and heavy drinking
6. His mother should teach him ( once again ) how to wear trousers well and so that his back cheeks are covered properly. Let the wind blow freely is not ok.

The sad truth is that he became famous too early and his mental development to adulthood has not started yet. Poor kid.. i wonder if he ever will be decent.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Bisman
this thread lacks beliebers

HAHA I just cracked up at this...thank you.

OP. I thought he was a sweet kid then he changed...much like Miley Cyrus.

They both have seemed to want to break away from their squeaky clean image and prove they are "adults" now. However in the process they are acting like complete idiots and tools and anything but adults.

It's sad. I hope he doesn't end up in rehab or dead or loses all his money but with the company he keeps as "Friends" I hate to say it but it's probably gonna happen.....same for Miley.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Alright fair enough, I'm not sure what it is that he's doing that's making him a bad influence for kids though?

-hard drugs and domestic violence?, or violence in general?

-Surely you don't think that a twenty year old having a few drinks constitute a terrible person?

I'm a bit behind in my celeb news, what did he do exactly?

His mother should teach him ( once again ) how to wear trousers well and so that his back cheeks are covered properly. Let the wind blow freely is not ok.

Oh ok I see what what's going on here lol.

As I said, in the old days we knew what bad influences were. IE HARD drugs an Domestic violence. Or violence in general.

Now... clearly its all about the pants.

If I was sorta a Belieber before, I most definitely am more so now after reading some of these ridiculous replies LOL!!

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

I honestly don't get the complete hatred for him either.

I mean yea he isn't making the best choices right now and is a complete tool as of late but he is only what 19 or so? Who makes the best choices at 19?

I think people hate on him because he use to be so different and sweet. He seems to have gone wanna be thug like now and it's just not becoming of him. He is going to get into trouble with the crowd he is with.

Recent reports have him getting Brazilian prostitutes....again his choice and I think it's legal there, well the brothel anyway is. If he wants legal prostitutes then so what.

People hate on celebs ALOT today compared to when I was a teen. Things are also much different with the internet and social networking. My god he could get a tattoo and it's on the internet for millions to see and judge in mins!

I'd hate to be famous in todays overly judgmental world.

I hope he cleans his act up and stops being a little thug and please someone buy him a belt and some shirts. He is always going shirtless. He is no Marky Mark, he needs a shirt.

I don't hate the Beibs. I feel sorry for him in a way..same with Miley. IMO it's a desperate cry for attention and help.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Recent reports have him getting Brazilian prostitutes....again his choice and I think it's legal there

And it's been proven that a guy that can pretty much have any Dame he chooses had a prostitute that night?

If this was ATS I's say be careful what you belieb.

Oh wait..this is ATS.

So the paparazzi are now the new face of the truth as we know it?

hrmmm.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

Here you go, here's a list of stories about Bieber's antics...plus the antics of his fans.

www.wwtdd.com...
May not be safe for work

Off the top of my head..he likes to spit on people, piss in janitors buckets, slap people then hide behind his security.

I think these are reasonable reasons not to like him, don't you think?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
He is just a d8ck in general. Did you see the video of where he pisses in the mop bucket at this store/resturant that the poor mop boy has to deal with? WHo is doing actual work to earn that min. wage?
Firepiston

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I pissed in a mop bucket.

Well no I didn't, but would you hate me if I did?

WHERE'S THE SAUCE?

peeing in a mop bucket just aint cuttin it.

-neither is "wearing his trousers wrong"

I'll make Beliebers out of all of you before the end.

or maybe not, lol. Thanks for the replies.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
He got CSI: Vegas cast member fired because she got tired of his BS and she called him out on it. Simply put, he's a brat.

Marg Helgenberger

ia.media-imdb.com...
edit on 5-11-2013 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2013 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Yes the opera singers are genuine vocals, but it's very depressing, musically.

I didn't like the first one with tattoo chick.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Oasis played here in Vancouver and the lead singer Liam or whatever his name is, pissed on the crowd! Pisses on his fans?!!
They were banned from playing here.

Let's face it, they all act out.

edit on 5-11-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join