It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Box of Crazy" - full of illustrations, sketches, drawings ..found by the trash.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I volunteer work at a dispensary in Vancouver BC on weekends and its so odd this gets posted.

Just yesterday (Sunday) a man named Jacques came in to purchase some medicine, and got to telling me that when he doesn't have his meds, that he has visions and he said he's been having them since he was 5 yrs old. He proceeded to tell me that when he gets his meds be it the med cannibis or the stronger street stuff that he employs, that he is able to make sense of the visions and starts to draw.

I in turn asked him if I could one day see some of the drawings as I have dabbled in many forms of self enlightenment. So about an hour later the guy comes back and the odd thing is alot of the drawings he has are very similar, very detailed says he has names for every part, and that in a way something in his head is explaining these things to him.

I work M-F 9-5 as a draftsman at a structural engineering firm and see drawings come across my desk of all sorts of things, and just the detail, intricacy, all done free hand blew my mind, then to see this has me just as perplexed.

I will for sure try to point Jacques in this direction next time I see him or try to scan some of his works for all too see.

SaneThinking

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
It deffo seems like the person who drawn the pictures was indeed a big fan of Ezekiel's vision.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
WOW.... I must... read about this more...

Ezekiel's Wheel .. check

Alien planet, depicting continents that don't belong on Earth ... check

Saucer space ships ... check

Aliens that looked like beings out of many myth and legends...

Kind of reminds me of that movie "Knowing". Or could the movie "Knowing" drew inspirations from this discovery I wonder..

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I think this "discovery" is part of a sizzle reel for either an indy sify movie or a documentary; starting the buzz on sites like this and social media. A well known marketing tool used by filmmkers. My production co. uses similar techniques to generate initial interest.
However if it is genuine, very very interesting .
edit on 4-11-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
After looking at everything in the link provided by OP, Wow. Incredible detail, absolutely incredible. In its entirety. Seems the artist had one foot on the ground the other in the stars. I absolutely love the final rendering of the Ezekiel type vision. Whether he drew inspiration from this story or not, he certainly was able put some detail in there that is beyond my ability to even imagine. Certainly a talented artist. I just cannot get over the detail in that last drawing of the vision. It's almost like he was there and took high quality photos from every angle and then used them to draw this. The depths of this persons imagination must be quite deep. Thanks a ton OP this made my day, Love these kinds of things. This is exactly the kind of thing that makes ATS one of my favorite places on the internet.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I believe some of the dates indicate these were drawn during the 40s, 50s, and 60s, +?

This is interesting. Look at the face-

Now look at the way faces are drawn in your typical "Galactic Federation of Light" artwork-

Very similar if not exact.

"...Beware the prophecies of the Tarots!
Alien Spacecraft flying away like Sparrows!
Study the lost prophetic books of the bible
That recites for the body energy: spiritual survival
Flying discs seen in Ezekiel 1:3
Granted Kingu a tablet of destinies
Semjase spoke the word of the Bavarian illuminati
I bring forth harmonics of Hiroshima and Nagasaki!"
-Part of a verse from the song "Books Of Blood: The Coming of Tan" (1997) by Jedi Mind Tricks

This verse can be heard at 1:13:

AMAZING ALBUM, check it out.
edit on 4-11-2013 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
That is really wicked. Looks like the guy was working on a sci fi story! Pretty awesome! Reminds me of book of Ezeikiel.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by iasenko

That one pic looks like a Cherubim! Which is one of the higher angels in the hierarchy of angels!
The only angel above Cherubim are Seraphim! The first picture reminds me of Ezekiel's vision of God!
I wonder where these pictures came from and the amount of detail is staggering!
Things like these make me wonder how much info is out there just waiting for us to open
our eyes and see it! There are things in this world which stagger the imagination! It only
takes an open mind to see the wonders that are all about us!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by iasenko

This is a highly intriguing thread. I wish my work comp didn't suck or I would be reading that link more in depth.

Saving so I can return on my lappie at home.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

truthseeker84
WOW.... I must... read about this more...

Alien planet, depicting continents that don't belong on Earth ... check

If you are referring to the drawing of the angel-like beings standing on the globe, I think it is Earth with the continents in the proper places. It is portrayed from an unusual perspective. The beings appear to be standing in the Middle East. You can make out the "boot" of Italy to the right of the rightmost being. It took me a few minutes of looking at the drawing to see it.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by iasenko

WOW! This is incredible. Crazy, genius, or otherwise, this stuff is mind boggling. The detail put in to the drawings is amazing.

I look forward to spending more time studying these images. Thank you for bringing them to the attention of myself and ATS!

DC

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by iasenko

maybe this was the person whom the box belonged to:

www.ancientfaces.com...

adress matches the one on the picture of the envelope:

i.imgur.com...

edit on America/ChicagoMon, 04 Nov 2013 14:58:51 -0600158112013Mon, 04 Nov 2013 14:58:51 -0600b by ErwinOrb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

ErwinOrb
reply to post by iasenko

maybe this was the person whom the box belonged to:

www.ancientfaces.com...

adress matches the one on the picture of the envelope:

i.imgur.com...

edit on America/ChicagoMon, 04 Nov 2013 14:58:51 -0600158112013Mon, 04 Nov 2013 14:58:51 -0600b by ErwinOrb because: (no reason given)

Hey, thats a really good find. It looks like the guy was with Danish origin. I will try to find out tomorrow what is written on the envelope.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
In one of the papers "Daniel" says he also authored "clouds of concealment" but Ive yet to find it anywhere. Linky

He refers to himself as an author and it would appear he tried to send the draft via that envelope.

Reddit users have dug up a decent amount of info. Ive read through most posts and sub posts and there is some interesting info posted.

link

Link2

Tramstopdan seems to be in possession of the box and is answering questions.
Link3
edit on 4-11-2013 by Digital_Reality because: Added more.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I'd guess this guy did drafting work, and perhaps a few magazine illustrations for a living. A lot of the weirder artsy stuff doesn't seem up to par compared to what seems to be professional work in that little portfolio case, so those were likely doodles and references used in some personal project. (Maybe the guy also collaborated doing album art in the 1970s? Writing down influences and stuff to help direct the style?)

It's definitely a cool little find though. Some of the nicer blueprints and blueprint style art might be something to look at on a slow day when there aren't many ideas for my own 3D modeling.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by iasenko

Amazing drawings!!

The envelope is from 'Dansk Bogforlag' which means Danish Book Publisher. 'Dansk Bogforlag' is a christian book store, and he was probably sent a book. Or maybe he tried to publish his drawings and the envelope contained a letter with an answer.

The notes is not in danish, and it seems to say something about 'letters from...', some phone numbers, addresses and other names - maybe a list from the publishers he had heard from

Seems like he was a danish christian who migrated to Florida. An amazing artist and fascinated with book of Ezekiel.

/HamP

edit on 4-11-2013 by HamP1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by iasenko

I just wanted to thank you for posting this. I have never heard of this Box of Crazy before...very interesting stuff. This is why I love ATS. Going to check out your link now.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by iasenko

Ok...

this kinda freaks me out .. I I've seen this case before, not sure if it was a dream or what.. but I def recognize the stripe on the right hand of the lid...

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Holy mother#er I LIVE IN SANTOS, BRASIL!

Now, I do have a few observations about the drawing relating to this, however:
The first drawing, the one that looks like a ceiling, it looks to me like he modified the ceiling of the Bolsa do Café building. That is a place that exists for 3 centuries or so and it's pretty much a "stock exchange" place, but for coffee prices. He might have drawn some inspirations out of there. Not to mention the stained glass panel on top of the main hall, which has drawings of those angels. Also, you see the sun dials at the top? We have similar astronomical drawings on that ceiling.
I can attest all of this with absolutely certain, since I've been there quite a few times in my life. A few of them with school but most of them happened after I became a photographer. It's a really beautiful and historical building (not to mention they make the best coffee!)
Like I said, it is modified but I see a lot of similarities on the patterns.

As for the trains, Santos has the biggest port in America, which means we have trains *everywhere*. Those schematic drawings were of train wheels. They look like that, and are set in pairs. He probably figured out a better rotation for the time or something.

Now, that being said, I have absolutely NO explanation for the other drawings. They do seem pretty....ahn... let's say "surreal". My religion studies are week, but that is some sort of angel who delivered some sort of message right?

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by iasenko

One of the buildings depicted in your link very much resembles a building from expo 67. The tornado building approximately halfway down your page in your link. In my signature you will see a link to one of my threads titled " A Vision of The Future" scroll down you will see the building that looks pretty much the same as the one illustrated.

Very interesting find S&F

After the format change of ATS my text was messed up in my thread sorry for that.
edit on 4-11-2013 by enament because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join