It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Box of Crazy" - full of illustrations, sketches, drawings ..found by the trash.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Kromlech

I replied to your post a bit quickly; i had thought you were replying to someone else's post.

People usually use that silly meme to insult or discredit what other people are saying, or to make fun of them. They also don't bother commenting. So i snapped a bit quickly.

My bad.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Divine Strake
Just curious, has anyone looked at these drawings and seemed to "remember" them?

interesting you should mention this ..can't get this thread out of my mind...it's bugging me ..

I posted on the 1st or 2nd page that I have actually seen this box before, although I'm not entirely sure where or when..ever since the thread was created, I can't get it out of my mind that I KNOW I've seen it and physically handled it....

I know how 'out there' that is.. but I KNOW for a fact it's been in my presence, now.. there could have been another box exactly like this one.. however, what first stood out to me was the stripe on the right hand side of the top ...

At this point, all I can say is that I don't remember what was inside of it, but I do remember seeing and handling this box before..or I might have remotely seen it ....which I have no knowledge of except for I know it can be done..

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bigman88

Well, I live in St. Petersburg, Florida. I can safely say that this is very interesting, as anybody living here knows of the new pier design called "the lens". This design is extremely interesting, and if one thinks of the inverted pyramid design as a merkaba vehicle, and the ORIGINAL design as Ezekiel's temple (as my friend had pointed out to me) then it should not be hard to see the new "lens" (reference to remote viewing?) as the new dimension/ attainment of a knowledge, another dimension.. Et cetera....

Just thoughts, please, if interested all should google the new lens pier design.

I will be visiting the mans old home this week, will post any interesting findings.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by evanjosephpetelle

here's the main site I've found..
www.stpete.org...

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

That's exactly how I felt. I "traced" it to about 12 years ago, but I remember an old, busted up podium, ones like one might find in an old church, out there to be picked up.

It's just weird.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

Update to my earlier post:

I was in contact with Jacques again and have come into possession of a couple of his on paper drawings as well as thumb drives and SD cards full of his drawings.

Jacques upon further talking with him on tuesday, claims that at 5 yrs old he had what he calls a moment where he felt he was "contacted" and in turn "downloaded" as he called it this mass of information. The drawings he creates are what in a sense are images manifest in his mind itching to get out, his explanation is most are sort of dark energy or matter machines.

Now where I need help is I am good at what I do but making a thread based upon his info is outside of what I am capable of at this point. I am going to try and find an online gallery with which to put all the things I now have had passed on.

If anyone in the ATS community would be able to help me in doing so it would be much appreciated.

Jacques is a man from the DTES and anyone familiar with the area knows it struggles with many problems and many people are cast aside. Sometimes though a shining light is there to be found and just needs an avenue to express ones self. The drawings Jacques creates are very similar in style to these and feel would add greatly to this thread if I am able to get them posted and viewed by the community.

Any help would be excellent, free online galleries, hosting sites for posting masses of pics, a site that would let me post a pic then write a back story regarding the pic, something easy because work and school have me busy, but I still want this info and drawings to be seen.

Thank You

SaneThinking

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Hi SaneThinking.

As much as I despise the Idea of "art brut" - because in my opinion "art" has to be a "controlled" process - what would you think about having a try with deviantART?

www.deviantart.com/

From there...
Art - community of artists and those devoted to art. Digital art, skin art, themes, wallpaper art, traditional art, photography, poetry / prose. Art prints.

Wikipedia...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DeviantArt‎

Have a try - or somewhere else. Good luck for your endeavors. This might be a great step for your pal...
Be cautious!

A

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Please have a look into using "Imgur" www.imgur.com

And posting a thread here on the ATS forums, with embedded images. Would be such a wonderful thread!!!!

Good luck and should you need any help, please don't hesitate to ask!

Cheers,
TW

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I glimpsed at the material, and I have a few immediate conclusions, most of which could be incorrect, as I've hadn't done much more then that at least for now. I believe certain drawings were later added, and possibly the original text was modified or created altogether, by someone else after the original drawings had been found. The simple solution to this dilemma, prove the illustrations can form an independent argument separate from the textual description, and or prove the textural description does not provide a persistent context and conclusion.

I read the claim in at least one comment that this book pertains to extraterrestrials, and I think I saw something about extraterrestrials. Maybe we can get to the bottom of this. But not now, soon.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

CirqueDeTruth
reply to post by Divine Strake

It's funny you should say that. I do a lot of journaling. I have one of those plastic storage tubs filled with notebooks, drawing, thoughts.

I don't plan on doing anything with it. I don't feel any desire to share it - as much of it is - off the wall. I told my children that when I die - they can have it - and do whatever they want with it. Send it to an editor (what a nightmare that would be for them) or set it out to the trash.

I can't bring myself to throw it away though. I journal everything. My dreams, meditations, drawings, thought and ideas. Anyone who doesn't know me, looking through it - would consider it a tub of crazy!

This story reminded me of my tub if yellowing, aging memoirs. I have no idea what my kids will do with it - but the trash could very well be where it ends up - without me around wanting to keep it.

CdT

That actually sounds like an awesome thing to read. If I PM you a mailing address would you send me one? Pretty please!

Tell ya what, trade ya a journal for a journal. Promise you won't be disappointed!

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by weavty1

Having trouble adding the pictures I have to ATS if yourself or anyone could gimme a lil help it would be much appreciated

SaneThinking

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
i mean this is pretty cool but his ideas were from his mind witch means he was not wrong but true to himself and his understanding

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
no doubt the (handmade?) Artist's Portfolio-Case/ oversized box, held large graphics, large enough for a display to a small group around a conference table...

the "project" may well have been an SCI-FI/ Sci-Fantasy big screen Movie where the individual is 'Immersed; in the movie itself (like the holographic experience we can find at certain Planetariums)

I think the author was developing a Live Encounter Experience for the experiencer(movie goer)... he/she used the portfolio 'artwork' as a sort of crude StoryBoard presentation and was near a point where these basically rudimentry graphics would themselves be replaced with holographic images when the off-the-shelf technology was available to this 'thought projection' Artist/Author

theirs' (the artist/author/story-teller) was a very exotic mix of sci-fi, futuristic, religious mysticism & spiritual/psyche interlacing models

these two posters allude to that observation....(stars for them)!

originally posted by: Myrtales Instinct
This guy was deep into the nuts and bolts of spiritual ascension. Merkaba is one of Judaism's mystical branches...

originally posted by: 3n19m470The amount of work CLEARLY put into this precludes any notion of fakery here.

edit on th30141632159718392014 by St Udio because: there i did is right

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

sorry duped by theprogram
edit on th30141632154418392014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
From what I can gather it is a box full of notes and drawings by an engineer/artist.

There is no doubt in my mind that it is work from his earliest days until shortly before he died (?)

Some of the Danish texts are rather normal writing you'd expect from a person who had been out of Denmark for many years and who's health have gone seriously downhill.

One note is a practising of writing a letter to the publishers of a Christian newletter concerning his change of address.
It is obvious that he has problems finding the correct Danish grammar.

Another note is the start of a letter wherein he explains that this is the first letter he can write without "artificial help". He refers to having problems reading ad writing and mentions that wearing glasses doesn't seem to help enough. It is definitely written in his late years as the writing is consistent with an old mans writing.

There is nothing unusual about any of the Danish writing EXCEPT one particular and slightly odd thing.

On the picture of the envelope the very first handwritten bit about "Elmer's and Bodil's ...." the second line is something about "Danebrog's oprindelse" or in English "The origin of Danebrog". I don't see any connection to any of the others pieces.

For those of you who are familiar with flags "Dannebrog" is the name of the Danish flag. And the origin must refer to how we Danes actually aquired the flag.
We got the flag at the battle near Tallin in Estonia in the year 1208.
The Danes were almost beaten and called upon God for help. The red flag with the white cross fell from the sky and a voice from heaven told them that if the flag was held high during the battle they would immediately crush their enemies and be victorious.

That part is the only part that doesn't fit the rest of the papers.

My own artwork and drawings developed much along the same lines although I never became religious and when I did religious art it was almost always for some sort of gain (respect or money).

For those of you who looks things up:
Guiness Book of Records:
"The oldest, continuously used national flag is that of Denmark. The current design of a white Scandinavian cross on a red back ground was adopted in 1625 and its square shape in 1748. In Denmark it is known as the 'Dannebrog' or 'Danish cloth'."

The current design has slimmer arms on the cross.
The oldest illustration of the flag is here:
"Page 55 verso in the Dutch book Wapenboek Gelre, written between 1340-1370 (some sources say 1378 or 1386), by Geldre Claes Heinen. Displaying the earliest known undisputed colourized image of the Dannebrog."
Dannebrog
edit on 18-11-2014 by HolgerTheDane2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Anyone read the letters? Is it just me, but the letter say the artist is showing extraterrestrial events that span 2500 years in time.

Also the letter mentions photographs of an extraterrestrial object and planet, were there any photographs in the suit case?

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Very interesting, downloaded all the images. Similar to the diagrams of Hindu "Vimanas".

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Oh good, there's been recent posts to this, so I'm not TOTALLY necro'ing a post!

I didn't look through all the reddit threads because they kinda drive me nuts to get all the clear information lined up. That being said, I'm not sure if this has maybe already been discussed somewhere:

OMNI Magazine (January 1979) - Page 13 (as described on 'Letter 2')
OMNI Magazine (January 1979) - Page 32 (also described on 'Letter 2')

I know this doesn't really change much, but thought it was worth a mention. I was surprised to find OMNI digitized!

EDIT: I missed it on page 5, someone already had that up.
edit on 21-11-2014 by aadombom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The Masonic Home of Florida has been providing care for aging Masons in the St. Petersburg area since the early 1900s, its very close to the pier. Those tornadoes were likely inspired by the Wizard of Oz series. Maybe an oompa loompa drowned?

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join