It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Box of Crazy" - full of illustrations, sketches, drawings ..found by the trash.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by iasenko

those are some cool drawings. thank you for taking the time to share.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
The St.Petersburg Pier was built in 1973. I've noticed the dates on some of the items in "The Box" are labelled in the 1930's. This is a picture of the pier. It is identical to the pictures that are labelled "Tampa Bay Tornado". Is it possible that the drawings were done before the pier was built? I have looked for dates on the "Tornado" pictures, but cannot find any. Anyways here is an aerial view of "The Pier" in Tampa Bay, built in 1973. It was closed to the public on May 31st, 2013 to be destroyed and rebuilt as a completely different design. If those pictures were drawn prior to 1973 or before the blueprints were drawn up of "The Pier", then this person is spot on. I don't have time to read Ezekiel to see if it could possibly reference North America, or the Florida peninsula. Interesting to say the least.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
box of HOAX

font on first few pages is too modern to fit with rest of material

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by telemetry

In that page you brought the author makes reference to lenticular clouds over his home town and a pic from OMNI Magazine Jan. '79. Anyone able to pull that issue from an archive and find that pic in it?

Edit: see post below.
edit on 5-11-2013 by intrptr because: redacted portion

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by iasenko

I would absolutely love to have a copy of this. Is there any way at all that a copy could be made and mailed to me? I would pay for this of course.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Interesting.

Although it is pretty strange that it happened to be found in the trash, or at least around a trash can. This would've taken a very long time to create, and compile. If this person, who ever it was, drew all of this stuff, or maybe even scavenged around for some of it, you have to ask yourself why someone would just throw out their lives work?

If I took such a long time creating all of this, I wouldn't just decide to throw it all away just like that. Unless one day the person just thought to themselves "This is a load of bologna and a waste of time." But that doesn't seem very likely if you ask me. But then again, maybe someone inherited it and decided they had no use for it and simply tossed it out. But even then, if I were to inherit something like that I would hold onto it since it's rather cool to say the least.

I kind of want to find out an explanation as to why it was made, who made it, and why it turned up on the way to a dump.
edit on 5-11-2013 by Lingweenie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Anyone seen the logo on the google search page today? Odd coincidence. First thing popped into my head when I saw it was this thread lol
edit on Tue, 05 Nov 2013 07:39:23 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

TKDRL
Anyone seen the logo on the google search page today. Odd coincidence. First thing popped into my head when I saw it was this thread lol
edit on Tue, 05 Nov 2013 07:22:16 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

Yah, wondering about that too.

I'm upping the Anty. Here's a link to the Omni article he references and on page 5 we see the lenticular cloud he discussed in his page of notes.

OMNI January 1979

Edit: In letters to the editor (yesteryears Internetless forum), Jim Oberg is discussed…

edit on 5-11-2013 by intrptr because: reference

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Someone asked if these two pages could be cleaned up to see what was on them, I gave it a shot. They aren't great but you can see what there and there's a date on one page.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

Did the best I could you can read some of it now.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I dont know about anyone else but when I see the drawings that the child did I get the sinking feeling Billy Jack may have been sexually abused. I think if you can find him the pieces will fall together.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
More pictures here. This is fine penmanship, regardless wheter "real" or not.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
someone has show a pretty valid theory regarding some of the engineering type bearing drawings.

i.imgur.com... not sure if you can see it clearly but in the actual thread you can super impose the picture by clicking on little camera link and dragging it out to make it bigger. Not sure if that made sense

www.reddit.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by iasenko

The thing is the info looks to point to a Daniel Samuel Christiansen, not Daniel Frederick Christiansen

www.reddit.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This Bible passage probably explains the inspiration behind two of the images:

21 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the old heaven and the old earth had disappeared. And the sea was also gone. 2 And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven like a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.

Revelation 21:1-2

edit on 5-11-2013 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Tagging so i dont loose this thread, oh my gosh how exciting is this find

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by majesticgent

Why do people always have to bring the bible into everything? It's kinda annoying. To each their own I guess.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I'm not sure why you're annoyed by people determining the inspiration by the images.

Did the fact that the other images display wheel bearings for trains annoy you too?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Lingweenie

Maybe someone stole it (like a purse snatcher type thing) and dumped it as soon as they had a minute to look inside and see there wasn't anything 'valuable' in it, because they didn't want to get caught with the evidence of their crime...

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

maybe because the author of the notes did as well. He mentions Ezekiel passages and many of the pictures are drawn are almost identical to others drawn regarding the biblical event. Its pretty clear, so I don't know why that irks you.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join