It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Box of Crazy" - full of illustrations, sketches, drawings ..found by the trash.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+124 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
It seems that I cant find the right forum to post it, so please the moderators to move it to the right place and let me know.

I just came across this, so I decide to share it with you, maybe these illustrations are just product of a good imagination or maybe there is something more behind. Some of the pictures describing an event or something like "other-world invasion". Here is the link :
The Box of Crazy
I am going to post just a few pictures, on the link above you can find all the 102 images.

The Box of Crazy
So a friend of mine found this box by the trash, it is full of wonderful, crazy illustrations. Clearly something happened to this guy that was very memorable. It measures roughly 29" by 38" and almost all the drawings are very large.

Roughly 29" by 38" on the exterior. It smells of basements and dampness.

Most pieces are around 20" x 30", a number of the pages in here are blank.

Text on a poster (with corrections). I feel that I should comment on the content, but I really don't know what to say about this.

This is the culmination of the cannonization of forms and all the placement studies. Here the artist reaches his peak and the vision is rendered.

Nirvana.

This is by far the most interesting piece for my tastes. It looks like a patent application, quite large and very detailed.

This appears to be an early sketch of the event.

and some more:

edit on 4-11-2013 by iasenko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Wow...that is VERY cool. Will have to check more into this story but the drawings appear very detailed. Love stories like this...full of mystery for me at this point!

Looking it over on the site it appears the person it belonged to was named Daniel Christiansen with aliases referred to as Nesna It Sirhe and Ampel.

He has some very detailed drawings of that railroad idea but his drawings seem to have dates that don't seem to match with his timeline of events, or at least the timeline the article suggests they happened.

Makes me wonder if the artist had some kind of psychological issues.

Very odd indeed.
edit on 11/4/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by iasenko

Whoaw, I have to check that out in further details. Thanks for sharing mate! S&F!!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
What an amazing find that would be. Even if it is "just" drawings, someone was a very talented artist. So much detail in those pictures!
Will be doing more reading about this, thanks for sharing.

+24 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
A few bits look like they may have Biblical references -

Creatures with the likeness of a man having 4 faces, & some wings.

There appear to be very rough representations of beings with multiple pairs of wings.

There appears to be a "wheels within wheels" type of thing.

That comes over as a little Ezekielish.
The rest, I don't have a clue about.

Good find, interesting.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
It was posted already today:
Thread

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

skyblueworld
It was posted already today:
Thread

Before I stared this thread i searched to see if somebody else has already written about it, but there was nothing, well it took some time to finish it, an I had some other work to do the same time, so I guess the previous thread came when i was writing this one

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by iasenko

Really, really interesting. This guy definitely tapped into something. I'm glad his work was rescued and immortalized(?). Might be fairly mundane (failed attempts at comix or film set) but worthy nonetheless. Thanks much for sharing.

S&F& : up :

Just found this on the other thread posted by Logiciel, "(red this on reddit) one likely "explaination" to the drawings is that the author was trying to depict some part of the book of Ezechiel... "

Ezekiel 1:4-18: "I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north—an immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal, and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was human, but each of them had four faces and four wings. Their legs were straight; their feet were like those of a calf and gleamed like burnished bronze. Under their wings on their four sides they had human hands. All four of them had faces and wings, and the wings of one touched the wings of another. Each one went straight ahead; they did not turn as they moved. Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a human being, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle. Such were their faces. They each had two wings spreading out upward, each wing touching that of the creature on either side; and each had two other wings covering its body. Each one went straight ahead. Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, without turning as they went. The appearance of the living creatures was like burning coals of fire or like torches. Fire moved back and forth among the creatures; it was bright, and lightning flashed out of it. The creatures sped back and forth like flashes of lightning. As I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel on the ground beside each creature with its four faces. This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like topaz, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel. As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the creatures faced; the wheels did not change direction as the creatures went. Their rims were high and awesome, and all four rims were full of eyes all around."

edit on 4/11/13 by soficrow because: to add credit and quote

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Please delete. Redundant info...
edit on 4-11-2013 by Digital_Reality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Very cool.

Ezekial's wheel and the Book of Enoch and Enohian magic all came to mind when I looked at those drawings. You know that excited feeling one gets, that gives ya the huge feeling to squeal in delight - that's the sense I get when looking upon the "box of crazy"!

S&F Op. I'd like to keep track of this story and see if any more info is released.

CdT

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Some of the more elaborate illustrations appear to be an artist's interpretation of 'Ezekiel's Whee'l.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
that is the most intriguing thing i have seen in ages....the 2nd to last picture you have posted looks like a diagram for some kind of piston but i can't really tell...

s+f for having the coolest thread i have seen all day...

i followed the link to Imgur and the rest of the pictures are insane..

if i had to guess i would say this is merely the work of a very creative mind with a healthy imagination but i have been wrong before..

the Animal/Human hybrid pics remind me of some illustrations i have seen before when researching the use of Nymphaea caerulea and Ayahuasca in ancient cultures to enter the spirit world...

Phnx

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Being a mechanical engineer, I can see that it's a sectioned drawing of a bearing and wheel belonging to some kind of rail system, obviously railroad during those days. All the wording, makes me think that some of it, is a patten drawing. Must be for personal use, as their is no dimensioning and not a finished product for patten application. Their seems to be a mixture of information here, railroad wheel drawing along with unbelievable UFO drawings and some crazy remarks, very cool
The UFO drawings seems to be of an observation IMO.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Posting for easy retrieval. Would like to look into this more when out of work. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
heiser proves the 4 headed cherubim are constellations in the following paper, however, i think he's partially wrong on his position. he thinks its just a metaphor for god's power over the heavens but doesn't take it any farther than that.

www.sitchiniswrong.com...

i think it looked more like this

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join