It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA's Newest Privacy Invasion Rules - You Will Not LIke This

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

What a ridiculous thing to say.

How many hijackings occurred on domestic US flights before 9/11?

In the 70 years or so of commercial air travel. Would it be more than say 1000?, 10,000? How many?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This is just a copy of the Nexus card you can use to get across the border faster. You go through a pre screening. That way you are already given a green light and can be waved through.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

jimmyx
reply to post by elouina

you don't have any constitutional rights boarding a privately owned airplane at a privately own airport. I checked...it's not in there.

How do you lose your constitutional rights? That's like saying if you set foot on my "privately owned house on my privately owned property" that you don't have constitutional rights. Or more specifically, if I set foot into a "privately owned store" who is leasing the building from another "privately owned business" that I don't have constitutional rights.

Think about it.

If that's the case, then we don't have constitutional rights, period, end of story.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but there is a failure in logic going on here if we genuinely "lose" or "don't have" constitutional rights by entering an airport or airplane.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

jimmyx

crimvelvet
reply to post by jimmyx

The one WITHOUT TSA especially if I had a young girl.

and every two bit terrorist would be flying with you also...good luck with that...I can see the advertisements now... "if you want freedom from the TSA"...fly (Allah Akbar) airlines, your freedom from searches guaranteed.

edit on 7-11-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

Because the US is just a land laden with terrorists. Look at how often we have terrorism attacks. Why, I bet 10% of the population must be involved with sleeper cells right now. It would be madness if there were no TSA checks.

Actually, it would just be like the year 2000.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

If a person believes in and follows the Constitution of this once great country, the TSA itself is an illegal agency to begin with, as is the NSA, DHS, and most of the other alphabet agencies.

The reason it is legal is because of the, so called, Patriot Act. Probably the most unpatriotic piece of legislation ever passed by Congress.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Even though I am not an Obama supporter, I still feel that, in the interest of truth, this needs to be pointed out.

These agencies and policies were all started under the auspices of George W. Bush.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I find myself in the rare occurance of completely agreeing with you Wrabitt2000, the other option is to write in a candidate. This is something that can still be done in my state at least.

Also, to Snarl, I have been a Libertarian for nearly 40 years and I feel insulted every time someone calls me a member of the Tea Party. We are not the same thing.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

jimmyx
let me ask all of you that are so outraged by this........if you were flying your family to NY, and there was a choice of 2 separate planes to board....one is with no TSA checks, and one with TSA checks, which plane would you and your family board?

I would happily and with full confidence board the one with no TSA checks. Up until the advent of the TSA I had flown my entire life, both within our borders and outside the country, even into areas that were considered high-risk and dangerous. I would rather deal with the potential risk than subject myself and my family to the public humiliation and degradation of dealing with the TSA.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join