It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Police Leak FEMA Gun Confiscation Plan

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

This thread is about the information in the video that was in reference to the actual meeting of the MP's.

Not about the fact that Alex Jones was the one whom actually broke the story and video.

Do you actually think the MSM would put this out?

Please stay on the topic of the post....
edit on 26-10-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

seeker1963

This thread is about the information in the video that was in reference to the actual meeting of the MP's.

Not about the fact that Alex Jones was the one whom actually broke the story and video.

Please stay on the topic of the post....
So, basically, you are barring anyone from questioning the validity of the video.

Typical.

It doesnt help you cause at all. Lets say the source is anonymous, not AJ. Where is there ANYTHING in that video that can be considered authentic, or serious?

Now throw in the fact that the ONLY source for this information is who it is, and you have a HUGE credibility issue on your hands.

Do you actually think the MSM would put this out?
...the standard defense of less-that-reputable sources.
edit on 26-10-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

So, basically, you are barring anyone from questioning the validity of the video.

Typical.

It doesnt help you cause at all. Lets say the source is anonymous, not AJ. Where is there ANYTHING in that video that can be considered authentic, or serious?

Now throw in the fact that the ONLY source for this information is who it is, and you have a HUGE credibility issue on your hands.

Typical is someone like you whom can't get it through you skull that the topic was on the information of a video that someone in the military leaked to Alex Jones!!!

But I can see you want to attack the guy whom actually broke the video that someone sent to him, rather than addres the content of that video!

So are you trying derail the thread by saying Alex Jones is the one whom sat in that room and recorded it on his cell phone????

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Typical is someone like you whom can't get it through you skull that the topic was on the information of a video that someone in the military leaked to Alex Jones!!!
So what you are telling me is that, because alex jones says its real, it must be?

But I can see you want to attack the guy whom actually broke the video that someone sent to him, rather than addres the content of that video!
I have attacked no one. I have said there is not proof of authenticity. Which is true. Unless you or AJ can provide some?

So are you trying derail the thread by saying Alex Jones is the one whom sat in that room and recorded it on his cell phone????
Nope, I am saying that, since your source is HIGHLY suspect, I (and most people with a free thinking ability) will need more than just the word of that source.

ANY proof of authenticity would be great.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
**Attention**

The topic of this thread is:

Military Police Leak FEMA Gun Confiscation Plan

Please discuss the topic, not each other. Discussing the source of the topic however, and the validity of said source, is entirely within the T&C and appropriate when attempting to determine such things.

Please be advised the staff have this thread under close scrutiny.

~Tenth
ATS Super Mod

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

The whole topic of this thread was the part in the video that a member of the military sent to AJ! PERIOD!

I explained that from the get go! Yet here you are continuing to derail the thread by saying because it was Alex Jones whom actually reported on the video that the video has no value???

Again, let me ask you, "If this soldier sent this video/audio to the MSM, would we have ever heard of it?????

Can you at least get that much thru your thick skull?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

The whole topic of this thread was the part in the video that a member of the military sent to AJ! PERIOD!
Maybe you arent following me-ill try one more time. I understand what the topic of the thread is. However, the source of that topic is highly suspect. HIGHLY. SUSPECT. The reasons why he is suspect do not need to be elaborated on. They are well known (and would be shrugged off as bashing).

So, again, considering the less than reputable source, can you show one single thing that proves this to be authentic, and serious? Or do you expect that everyone should just take AJ's word for it?

I explained that from the get go! Yet here you are continuing to derail the thread by saying because it was Alex Jones whom actually reported on the video that the video has no value???
Asking for evidence is not derailing. Nor did I ever say the video has no value. I said there is nothing to prove it authentic.

Again, let me ask you, "If this soldier sent this video/audio to the MSM, would we have ever heard of it?????
And again, I ask you, how do you know it is authentic in any way?

Can you at least get that much thru your thick skull?
Kindest respects to you, as well.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

That I can live with, so your questioning the authenticity of the actual video of the guys in the room???

No, I nor anyone else except perhaps one of those men/women in that room or the guy that sent that video can validate the authenticity of that video.

All I ask you (if your even living in the US) is look around you. Even in the video, the guy said, "They confiscated weapons in Katrina.". That is a FACT!

My reason for even posting this, was the RED Flag that us citizens are being talked about in this manner by those in the military, (be it National Guard or Regular) and seeing the inevitable financial collapse of this country!

Perhaps I misunderstood your intentions, and for that I apologize.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

That I can live with, so your questioning the authenticity of the actual video of the guys in the room???

Yes. Aj is known for passing off un-vetted material. Therefore, given the source, I have no reason to believe its real.

No, I nor anyone else except perhaps one of those men/women in that room or the guy that sent that video can validate the authenticity of that video.
Then, given the source, why should anyone take it seriously, or even give it a second thought?

All I ask you (if your even living in the US) is look around you. Even in the video, the guy said, "They confiscated weapons in Katrina.". That is a FACT!
Ive been "looking around" and well aware of what is happening for a couple of decades now. I have also heard the people like AJ screaming "they gonna take yer guns!" since the 80's. Its fear mongering, at its finest.

My reason for even posting this, was the RED Flag that us citizens are being talked about in this manner by those in the military, (be it National Guard or Regular) and seeing the inevitable financial collapse of this country!
Martial law preparations have been around since the inception of our government. To NOT have a contingency plan would be irresponsible.

Perhaps I misunderstood your intentions, and for that I apologize.
No worries. I am not at all trying to derail your thread. I just, personally, think some of the fear mongering is as bad or worse than government propaganda.

Or, worst case, they are one and the same.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

In response to your last post, I won't quote the whole thing.............

Who DO we believe? They all lie don't they?

As far as I am concerned MSM and even the alternative media, all put out news pieces based on little information at best, but a TON of SPECULATION................

But as much as I hate Progressive media, even I listen to them now and again to retain a balance of information overload so that I can overlap it all to dig out the nuggets of what I think is the actual truth!

I watch FOX NOT because I am a Conservative, but for my mind, it is easier for me to catch them lying! Especially, since they seem to be the propaganda arm for the WAR machine part of our government, while the "Progressive" MSM branch of the government arm seems to focus on the "Civil Rights" issues.....

As much as you and others hate Alex Jones, (and I can understand why in quite a few ways) being the open minded person that I am, I have actually learned more from him than I ever would have if I only relied on what I was being force fed through the MSM. Take for example a lot of de classified government documents! AJ talks about them all the time! What do I do? I go look them up. I just don't take his word for it, I look for myself and I find out that what he was talking about actually happened. How often do you hear of any MSM bring up those kinds of things? THEY DON'T

The MSM and Alternative media is a buffet of lies. You can believe them and feast or be picky and eat only what you can research to be healthy.

Truth is like trying to find a hidden treasure in todays media. Sometimes you have to listen to those you can't stomach to actually see where the lies overlap so that you can see where the truth begins.....
edit on 26-10-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I don't want my guns confiscated and I do worry about it some, but, When I put a little prospective on the situation regarding the governments realistic ability to actually do it I worry a lot less. I submit the following as a little prospective: Katrina, Sandy, Afghanistan, Iraq, nuclear development in Iran, Syria, Israel, 17 Trillion in debt and rising, and last but certainly anything but least, Obamacare. Lets face it folks the government just cannot get it done. These are a bunch of clowns who are too busy feathering their own pockets or growing their own empires to pay attention to any detail. Few of these jokers have managed anything successfully.

So as worried as I am that I can keep my guns I keep cool knowing that I'm safe with such an inept government.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Maybe you arent following me-ill try one more time. I understand what the topic of the thread is. However, the source of that topic is highly suspect. HIGHLY. SUSPECT. The reasons why he is suspect do not need to be elaborated on. They are well known (and would be shrugged off as bashing).

I understand what you're saying. But to your point, a poster in another thread re: "17 Steps to discredit a story"... made an excellent addition to that list that I think is very apropos here. To summarize, the poster said that if you're fairly certain that certain bombshell information is going to leak anyway, your best bet may be to leak it yourself to a source that is considered to be either a known hoaxer/site or shrill screamer of "dubious facts" from time to time, then let them leak/report it so that anyone (including the MSM and other alternate news outlets) who then tried to source the story will trace it back to them and quickly discredit the info and lose interest.

Actually pretty flockin' brilliant...

Here's the link to the post & thread:

17 steps to discredit a story...

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by whywhynot

I don't want my guns confiscated and I do worry about it some, but, When I put a little prospective on the situation regarding the governments realistic ability to actually do it I worry a lot less. I submit the following as a little prospective: Katrina, Sandy, Afghanistan, Iraq, nuclear development in Iran, Syria, Israel, 17 Trillion in debt and rising, and last but certainly anything but least, Obamacare. Lets face it folks the government just cannot get it done. These are a bunch of clowns who are too busy feathering their own pockets or growing their own empires to pay attention to any detail. Few of these jokers have managed anything successfully.

So as worried as I am that I can keep my guns I keep cool knowing that I'm safe with such an inept government.

I got a chuckle out of that one!

In my view though, they seem very capable of controlling the masses! How else can you explain how they have gotten away with what they already have?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Dumb luck and even a clock that is broken will be right twice a day. Oh the best of luck to them in trying to pick up 300 million guns. They can't even give out money (food stamps) without massive fraud, they can't under-write home loans with going bankrupt and the list goes on and on.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

I read that thread, and it was quite interesting.

That said, it doesnt give me any reason to believe this without some sort of corroborating evidence. "They may have leaked it first to get ahead of it" is not conclusive of anything, and does not lend anything to verifying the validity of the video.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Watching that video put me at unease only because I'm hearing and watching these military discussing this. Sadly to say is that there is a higher power pulling all the string and controlling the situation.

I can say this.......its going to happen one way or another. Might as well suck it in and figure out what to do about it.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

Watching that video put me at unease only because I'm hearing and watching these military discussing this. Sadly to say is that there is a higher power pulling all the string and controlling the situation.

I can say this.......its going to happen one way or another. Might as well suck it in and figure out what to do about it.

Kinda my whole purpose for putting up the OP. As much as I knew how people hate Alex Jones, and knowing everything that has been done already by Homeland Security to make a stronger Army on our own homeland versus how they send our regular military out to fight wars ill equipped, I believe it is time for ALL of us to prepare for the inevitable.

The fact that so many people look towards the government as the entity that is going to save them and their families, while they can't see that the people they look up to have created their problems, is very disturbing IMO......

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
"Quote
The fact that so many people look towards the government as the entity that is going to save them and their families, "

I for one threw the towel in on any reliance to the government when they failed so miserably during
katrina,. that situation should have been a Huge wake up call for all.

we will be on our own
edit on 26-10-2013 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I agree and so this info/vid should be used as a starting point for further investigation and/or as a corroborating data point if this were somehow proven true by other means or via a completely different avenue.

BTW - What the hell where we originally talking about?

Now I know I've spent too much time on ATS today. Time for a break...ing out to meet some friends and enjoy some really good Mexican food...

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

seeker1963
a video that someone in the military leaked to Alex Jones!!!

No, it was a video that someone who claimed they were in the military leaked - what evidence is there that they were in the military?

The problem you have is Alex Jones is well known for making silly claims and outright lies, so why should this particular video be believed, when he has said so much nonsense in the past?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join